BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Where would Britney even meet friends? She became a SAHM at 18. She doesn't have a job, school, church etc to meet friends. She's literally home with kids so unless she finds them at the school drop off or in the moms in the parents at swim lessons IDK where she'd meet IRL friends. Maybe the partner's of Ean's friends.

I'm disabled and I don't get out as much as I'd like, even more so during the winter snow blocked sidewalks and I've met even most of my friends from the same city as me online. :P
I meet alot of moms at school pick up or from my son begging me to contact so and so's mom for a playdate. There are definitely ways to meet friends if she stepped out of her comfort zone.
Yeah but she doesn't seem to get out of the car.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Where would Britney even meet friends? She became a SAHM at 18. She doesn't have a job, school, church etc to meet friends. She's literally home with kids so unless she finds them at the school drop off or in the moms in the parents at swim lessons IDK where she'd meet IRL friends. Maybe the partner's of Ean's friends.

I'm disabled and I don't get out as much as I'd like, even more so during the winter snow blocked sidewalks and I've met even most of my friends from the same city as me online. :P
It's ok to meet friends online but what I find so weird is that she becomes friends with these people who are obsessed with her. Idk how to explain it but for example that lady who kept leaving her gifts on her doorstep i find that so weird. Like i would be worried she is some kind of stalker or something i wouldn't want to be friends with someone who did that kind of stuff.

And like you said she could meet people at her kids school or partners of Ean's friends etc.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Dani is a bit weird and obsessed with Brit as well as YT life that she sees in videos but she is harmless. That other girl...I can't remember her name...she looks older...she weirds me out.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

TeaFor2 wrote:

It's ok to meet friends online but what I find so weird is that she becomes friends with these people who are obsessed with her. Idk how to explain it but for example that lady who kept leaving her gifts on her doorstep i find that so weird. Like i would be worried she is some kind of stalker or something i wouldn't want to be friends with someone who did that kind of stuff.

And like you said she could meet people at her kids school or partners of Ean's friends etc.
I agree. I feel the same way about the P.O Box, like I dont want random people sending my kids gifts. I remember in one video she opened the gift and gave it directly to Harlow. It was a stuffed animal teether type thing.. like am I the weird one or wouldnt you atleast wash it first?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm surprised she even opened them with the kids. Maybe I'm paranoid but open them at night just in case someone sends you something weird or dangerous. Maybe now that Ean's gone she'll have to put herself out there to make lasting friendships.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

marshmellow wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:I did grocery pickup and delivery one time each.. got almost rotten produce each time. Might be just me but I suggest shopping for the produce on your own Image
She wouldn't worry. She hardly buys any produce.
Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How does she snooze here and there throughout the morning with two kids SHES responsible for in the house? Isn't she scared they'll get into something? Baby proofing your place doesn't mean they still can't get hurt.

I wonder who took Aria to school (maybe frog boy) if she let Nolynn sleep in.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Blackswan wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:I did grocery pickup and delivery one time each.. got almost rotten produce each time. Might be just me but I suggest shopping for the produce on your own Image
She wouldn't worry. She hardly buys any produce.
Lol
The last grocery haul I watched her do she had a ton of vegetables.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

marshmellow wrote:
IAH1 wrote:I don’t understand the people calling her lazy and selfish. She never has a dirty house, she’s constantly going, always doing laundry or something, and she has devoted her entire life to three kids at such a young age. There are so many young moms that just pawn their children off on their grandparents and are never there for them but she is always there no matter what and you rarely see her without them. The people on this page need to get a grip, you dont have anything better to do with your lives then talk about someone out of pure jealousy. Who cares what terms she uses when it comes to the break up, who cares what theme she chooses to decorate her house in, you all nitpick every little detail about this girl when in reality Everything about her life is beautiful, from her homes, to her children, herself, and everything in between. It just has to be jealousy. I think the way they split up was done in a very responsible manner, and they had their children’s best interest in mind while doing it. Seems to me like everything she does is based off of a very mature decision, and there needs to be more young adults like her and Ean in this world. Kudos to her for being an awesome adult and mom!
She IS lazy and selfish. I'll tell you why. She makes no effort to involve her kids in any activities. Never sits and plays with them. Nolan is always to glued to electronics. Hardly ever cooks despite being home all day. Devoted her life ? lol who asked her to have kids that young ? back to back? with someone who she knew wasn't going to last ? She plainly tried to trap him (he is equally stupid for that). She is always stressed and procrastinates on everything. She no goal/ambition/outlook on her life.
She is incredibily selfish for planning another child knowing it could be affected by Duchenne. She has NO right to knowingly make someone live with that pain for life. Nor she any right knowingly make someone carriers for that deadly disease.That is selfishness. Just to get more views and just to keep her kermit BF around.
You can have your opinion but i just tried to explain you why she is lazy and selfish. She is absolutely my worst nightmare. She has no adult life, no real friends, a baby daddy who she was never in love with, no education and no real job. I dread that kind of life. So don't even with the jealous card. That shit is old.
PS -Are you Britney or her nasty sister ?

No I don’t even know her in real life, but I admire her. She already admitted that having another baby might have been selfish, but the idea that she shouldn’t have based on the fact that she is a carrier of muscular dystrophy is a matter of opinion. You can’t just assume that she never plays with her kids or that you know what they are doing every second of the day based off of a few vlogs a week. Believe it or not there’s actually a lot more time in a day than what is shown on camera. And as far as the no real education or job thing goes, she actually has a degree in healthcare administration. She has already said that YouTube will not last forever, and when that Ends she may either use her degree or get into photography, which I think would be great considering how beautiful her pictures turn out. And if everyone here hates her so much, you must watch her Videos and awful lot to know so much about her, which it makes no sense to sit and watch videos of someone you hate so much. So yeah, I’m calling jealousy.
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Blackswan wrote:ANOTHER Keurig
You know that Keurig sponsors her and sends her free ones right?
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Shibbyy wrote:wow! SOME of you are some seriously ugly trolls. While some of the YT moms I can agree with the fucked up shit some of you say, however the things you are saying regarding Britney and her as a parent to her termanilly I’ll son is just cruel. Why dont you try putting yourselves in her position before ripping her apart while hiding behind your computers. It must be so heart breaking, so draining, and so much work dealing with something of that magnitude. I am sure half of you who think you would be/ are better parents than she are just trying to find little things to pick apart because you hope she reads these and they break her down which makes you feel better about your lives in some sick and twisted way. She is one of the best moms I have seen especially with a huge weight on her shoulders such as that.
And honestly why do any of you give a shit that she bought new things for her apartment. She obviously wouldn’t buy new things if she wasn’t in a place financially to do so. You all just show how sadly jealous of her you are that she is killing it as a 25 year old mom of three and at her job! GET A LIFE!

AMEN GIRL, PREACH!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IAH1 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:ANOTHER Keurig
You know that Keurig sponsors her and sends her free ones right?
You're fucken late. This was discussed already.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The ass kissers coming out in drones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

IAH1 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
IAH1 wrote:I don’t understand the people calling her lazy and selfish. She never has a dirty house, she’s constantly going, always doing laundry or something, and she has devoted her entire life to three kids at such a young age. There are so many young moms that just pawn their children off on their grandparents and are never there for them but she is always there no matter what and you rarely see her without them. The people on this page need to get a grip, you dont have anything better to do with your lives then talk about someone out of pure jealousy. Who cares what terms she uses when it comes to the break up, who cares what theme she chooses to decorate her house in, you all nitpick every little detail about this girl when in reality Everything about her life is beautiful, from her homes, to her children, herself, and everything in between. It just has to be jealousy. I think the way they split up was done in a very responsible manner, and they had their children’s best interest in mind while doing it. Seems to me like everything she does is based off of a very mature decision, and there needs to be more young adults like her and Ean in this world. Kudos to her for being an awesome adult and mom!
She IS lazy and selfish. I'll tell you why. She makes no effort to involve her kids in any activities. Never sits and plays with them. Nolan is always to glued to electronics. Hardly ever cooks despite being home all day. Devoted her life ? lol who asked her to have kids that young ? back to back? with someone who she knew wasn't going to last ? She plainly tried to trap him (he is equally stupid for that). She is always stressed and procrastinates on everything. She no goal/ambition/outlook on her life.
She is incredibily selfish for planning another child knowing it could be affected by Duchenne. She has NO right to knowingly make someone live with that pain for life. Nor she any right knowingly make someone carriers for that deadly disease.That is selfishness. Just to get more views and just to keep her kermit BF around.
You can have your opinion but i just tried to explain you why she is lazy and selfish. She is absolutely my worst nightmare. She has no adult life, no real friends, a baby daddy who she was never in love with, no education and no real job. I dread that kind of life. So don't even with the jealous card. That shit is old.
PS -Are you Britney or her nasty sister ?

No I don’t even know her in real life, but I admire her. She already admitted that having another baby might have been selfish, but the idea that she shouldn’t have based on the fact that she is a carrier of muscular dystrophy is a matter of opinion. You can’t just assume that she never plays with her kids or that you know what they are doing every second of the day based off of a few vlogs a week. Believe it or not there’s actually a lot more time in a day than what is shown on camera. And as far as the no real education or job thing goes, she actually has a degree in healthcare administration. She has already said that YouTube will not last forever, and when that Ends she may either use her degree or get into photography, which I think would be great considering how beautiful her pictures turn out. And if everyone here hates her so much, you must watch her Videos and awful lot to know so much about her, which it makes no sense to sit and watch videos of someone you hate so much. So yeah, I’m calling jealousy.
Why do you admire her?
I am seriously asking the question without judgment i know a lot of persons here criticize her to the extreme, but i a more moderate on the subject and prefer to read the comments posted here than actually comment. My opinion of Britney is not that she is a bad mom but i wouldn't say she is a good mom either for the moment... she made mistakes and i think she is still very childish and not really thinkking about the future (yes she SAID that she knows youtube is not forever, but right now she is only repeating what eveyone says here regarding youtube careers so until she actually DO something to protect herself and her family for when youtube ends, i still think she still lack maturity regarding this matter.) I know she has a degree unfortunatly it's an online degree she obtained years ago and she didn't do anything with it so i am not sure it's going to be very useful if she's looking for a job now. I am part of the people who think it was a good decision for her and Ean to separate (i mean, it was high time!) so i am waiting to see how she is going to move forward (hopefully, she will gain more maturity and confidence). I honestly hope for the best for her and (especially) for her kids. i don't think i hate her (i don't care enough for that... and i don't watch all her video, i actually stopped whaching her for like a year until her separation video appear in my recommandation so i am not so "involve" in her life, well i don't feelt involve in any youtube families... they are not mine so it's just a distraction) but there are quite of few things that i judge her for which is why i am surprise you admire her. If you want to think that i am jealous, go for it (they maybe some people here who are but most of the people here aren't i think) but if i wanted it, i could i've had her life (i don't know how old B is but i think she like a year or two younger than me but i am not sure, i am 26) but instead of getting pregnant young i chose to have a master degree, i am travelling (i am french but i worked in sweden and now in Portugal) because that's what i wanted so i really don't think i am jealous of her (since i don"t want her life). As i said i think she made some mistakes but she is a mother and she needs to be more "grown up" especially with Nolan's condition... it must be already so hard to deal with the situation but i am pretty sure it's nothing compared with what is going to be in the future.
So anyway, i wrote a lot already so if you don't mind, i am interested in you answering my question (and please i think i stayed polite in my comment so i would appreciate - if you decide to answer- to do the same, i don't write any comments to start conflict of being insulted, just to give my opinion and hear others).
<3
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

TeaFor2 wrote:Whatever happened to that older lady that Brittany was "friends" with? The one from youtube that would leave gifts on her doorstep.
Also it's very telling about the type of person Brittany must be in real life to have no friends. Why are her only "friends" these weirdos she meets on youtube who are obsessed with her? Its so weird.

That’s Leanne (gradysmom) on YouTube and they just suddenly decided to sell their home and move back to new York last week. They already have it up for sale and are hoping to move.

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

PS -Are you Britney or her nasty sister ?[/quote]

No I don’t even know her in real life, but I admire her. She already admitted that having another baby might have been selfish, but the idea that she shouldn’t have based on the fact that she is a carrier of muscular dystrophy is a matter of opinion. You can’t just assume that she never plays with her kids or that you know what they are doing every second of the day based off of a few vlogs a week. Believe it or not there’s actually a lot more time in a day than what is shown on camera. And as far as the no real education or job thing goes, she actually has a degree in healthcare administration. She has already said that YouTube will not last forever, and when that Ends she may either use her degree or get into photography, which I think would be great considering how beautiful her pictures turn out. And if everyone here hates her so much, you must watch her Videos and awful lot to know so much about her, which it makes no sense to sit and watch videos of someone you hate so much. So yeah, I’m calling jealousy.[/quote]

Why do you admire her?
I am seriously asking the question without judgment i know a lot of persons here criticize her to the extreme, but i a more moderate on the subject and prefer to read the comments posted here than actually comment. My opinion of Britney is not that she is a bad mom but i wouldn't say she is a good mom either for the moment... she made mistakes and i think she is still very childish and not really thinkking about the future (yes she SAID that she knows youtube is not forever, but right now she is only repeating what eveyone says here regarding youtube careers so until she actually DO something to protect herself and her family for when youtube ends, i still think she still lack maturity regarding this matter.) I know she has a degree unfortunatly it's an online degree she obtained years ago and she didn't do anything with it so i am not sure it's going to be very useful if she's looking for a job now. I am part of the people who think it was a good decision for her and Ean to separate (i mean, it was high time!) so i am waiting to see how she is going to move forward (hopefully, she will gain more maturity and confidence). I honestly hope for the best for her and (especially) for her kids. i don't think i hate her (i don't care enough for that... and i don't watch all her video, i actually stopped whaching her for like a year until her separation video appear in my recommandation so i am not so "involve" in her life, well i don't feelt involve in any youtube families... they are not mine so it's just a distraction) but there are quite of few things that i judge her for which is why i am surprise you admire her. If you want to think that i am jealous, go for it (they maybe some people here who are but most of the people here aren't i think) but if i wanted it, i could i've had her life (i don't know how old B is but i think she like a year or two younger than me but i am not sure, i am 26) but instead of getting pregnant young i chose to have a master degree, i am travelling (i am french but i worked in sweden and now in Portugal) because that's what i wanted so i really don't think i am jealous of her (since i don"t want her life). As i said i think she made some mistakes but she is a mother and she needs to be more "grown up" especially with Nolan's condition... it must be already so hard to deal with the situation but i am pretty sure it's nothing compared with what is going to be in the future.
So anyway, i wrote a lot already so if you don't mind, i am interested in you answering my question (and please i think i stayed polite in my comment so i would appreciate - if you decide to answer- to do the same, i don't write any comments to start conflict of being insulted, just to give my opinion and hear others).
<3[/quote]

You want to know why I admire her? Here’s why, yes she had children way too young but how many people did you know in high school that accidentally got pregnant? It can happen to anyone, everyone makes mistakes. What’s admirable about her situation is the fact that (unlike a lot of teenagers) she didn’t just pawn her children off on her parents, they both stepped up to the plate, and did what they had to do. Yes she owes that to the children, but I’m sure it is extremely tough to have that much responsibility that young. I am 25 years old and I have a two-year-old, and sometimes I miss my freedom so much when my friends are out doing whatever they want to do and I’m just stuck at home with the baby. You never hear her complain about that, you don’t see her going out all the time and leaving them. No, she’s there making sure they have breakfast, lunch, and dinner...making sure they have their medicines when needed, keeping a clean home, and (though it’s not always healthy), she seems to offer them balanced meals most of the time. I think she’s a really good mom and I think her style of decorating is beautiful (even though some people like to nitpick the fact that her decorations are mostly white), like it matters?! Everyone has their own style, and that’s OK. She also traveled all the way back to Ohio based off of an instinct that Nolan wasn’t receiving the best care possible from his doctor. And I’m sure she will make many more trips just to make sure he gets the best care possible. When she talks about the break up, she speaks about Ean with total respect. Most people would trash talk their Ex in a heartbeat. She is not using the children against him or keeping them from him like most young moms. I think that she is doing the best she can with all of the responsibility that is weighing on her and you have to give credit where credit is due, I know some terrible moms And she might just be one of the best I’ve ever seen honestly.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

IAH1 wrote: You want to know why I admire her? Here’s why, yes she had children way too young but how many people did you know in high school that accidentally got pregnant? It can happen to anyone, everyone makes mistakes. What’s admirable about her situation is the fact that (unlike a lot of teenagers) she didn’t just pawn her children off on her parents, they both stepped up to the plate, and did what they had to do. Yes she owes that to the children, but I’m sure it is extremely tough to have that much responsibility that young. I am 25 years old and I have a two-year-old, and sometimes I miss my freedom so much when my friends are out doing whatever they want to do and I’m just stuck at home with the baby. You never hear her complain about that, you don’t see her going out all the time and leaving them. No, she’s there making sure they have breakfast, lunch, and dinner...making sure they have their medicines when needed, keeping a clean home, and (though it’s not always healthy), she seems to offer them balanced meals most of the time. I think she’s a really good mom and I think her style of decorating is beautiful (even though some people like to nitpick the fact that her decorations are mostly white), like it matters?! Everyone has their own style, and that’s OK. She also traveled all the way back to Ohio based off of an instinct that Nolan wasn’t receiving the best care possible from his doctor. And I’m sure she will make many more trips just to make sure he gets the best care possible. When she talks about the break up, she speaks about Ean with total respect. Most people would trash talk their Ex in a heartbeat. She is not using the children against him or keeping them from him like most young moms. I think that she is doing the best she can with all of the responsibility that is weighing on her and you have to give credit where credit is due, I know some terrible moms And she might just be one of the best I’ve ever seen honestly.
I see how you get some of that. I truly do. You watch her videos and like a lot of other viewers you see what she wants you to see. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but what the rest of us talk about isn't all just speculation. Some is but a lot of it isn't. Brit isn't missing out on what her "friends" do because she has no real friends. She has no real life. She has no one to go out with besides Vanessa who also has children-one of which is medically fragile.

Yes Brit feeds the kids, they have clothing, they have toys, they have a home but what else do they have? Aria has been moved from home to home since birth. Who knows how well Harlow will know Ean? I hope he sticks around for their sake but you never know. The big part of it is though, Britney is an iceberg. What we see in videos is just the tip. There is a crap ton she hides beneath the surface that we don't see.

Apart from this forum, how many of her viewers knew she was having problems with Ean? Nobody right? Everyone thought we were just picking them apart trying to destroy them. Little did they know there are people who can see the honest side. People who see thru the white filter she puts up.

It isn't wrong to like Brit. I feel she is one of the better yt moms out there for sure. But admire her? No way. Admire her for what? Doing what she has to do? Doing what every mom in the world should be doing? That isn't anything that gives you a standing ovation. She isn't moving mountains for her kids...its just chicken nuggets.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

^BWAHAHAHAHA she don’t go out because she has NO friends and she wouldn’t even dare be alone with Ean. I don’t consider Dani and Vanessa friends. They are users and are being used.

As far as keeping them from Ean, you don’t know if she is or isn’t, based on your whole “ we don’t see every minute of her day” theory.

Those kids are on electronics more than they should be. Like a ridiculous amount.

Sorry, but just because she, to you, “steps up to the plate” and gives the kids “mostly healthy meals” doesn’t make her admirable: why? Well I’m glad you asked:

Complains about kids In front of them.

Complains about how tired she is because of them in front of them.

Conceiving a baby with the whatever percentage chance they could suffer a debilitating disease.

The only places she shuffles the kids is Target. They have seen the inside of that store more than the park or anything kid friendly.

Her house is whiter than a hospital. I’ll pass.

How many girls you know start by not trashing their ex but time goes on and they do.

She is in social media way more than she should be with three kids.

She asks her fans for money even though she makes a pretty penny AND has enough money for a house.

I’m gonna chalk it up to the fact that you’re young and new to the mom thing.

Those kids are selfish, materialistic and greedy. Watch a P.O. box haul. She is AFRAID of her daughter.

The ONLY thing I am jealous of is her paycheck, and even then it turns to anger when I think that she makes more sitting on her fucking ass doing nothing but on a computer when there are DOCTORS out there who have gone to school and save actual lives that make LESS than her, all because she doesn’t want to go out to work and instead throw her kids on the Internet for a quick buck.

But what do I know, someone who is older than you and has an almost 12 year old and a 4 year old.Not like I know much huh?

I’m done addressing the ass kissing now. So I’m gonna go back to work.... an actual job. One that has a boss and deadlines and a whole bunch of other shit that average who DONT pimp put their kids.

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

IAH1 I don’t want to quote that long-ass post but heres my reply to you.

Your argument as to why she is a great mom is flawed by literally the same reason you stated in your own words as to why we shouldn’t believe she’s a ‘lacking’ mom. “You only see so much of her day, there’s a lot that goes on behind the camera” ..

I’m in no way a B hater, I went through a period but I’m more on her side now. Gotta root for the single moms.

But I’m not wearing any rose coloured glasses, she is nowhere near perfect just like the rest of us. If I only chose to show certain portions of my day, I’m sure I’d look like the next candidate for mother of the year too. She portrays herself in a certain light. She makes herself seem more cool, calm and collected, and why wouldn’t she? No one wants to see someone going off at their kids for punching on in the back seat of the car (me yesterday) lol.

Look, all I’m saying is don’t put her on such a pedestal. YT mom life isn’t real life, as much as she tries to tell us she includes it. Everyone loses their shit every now and then. We all do.
Everyone has days where they don’t want to leave bed, where they just want to give up. It’s called life.

Don’t make yourself or anyone else feel like less of a person because of a few minutes of someone else’s day.

We can only try our own kind of best.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 841c4e.jpg[/img]

Anyone have any questions for Ean?!Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”