The WADS

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The WADS

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Anybody like this channel? I’ve been hooked on it the past week or so. She’s funny and has a good personality. Lots of haul videos. I think she’s a stay at home mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The WADS

Unread post by blackroses »

I find her pretty annoying tbh but she is funny. Her sons name makes me sad poor kid but I really like her daughters names
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Never watched them before but just gave them a look. Am I reading this right? Wentworth Wadsworth? Not only one but TWO human beings with functioning brains thought to themselves, "yeah, this is a good name to give someone."? I've seen some goofy ass baby names on youtube, but this one might take the cake. How awful.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Defuego wrote:Never watched them before but just gave them a look. Am I reading this right? Wentworth Wadsworth? Not only one but TWO human beings with functioning brains thought to themselves, "yeah, this is a good name to give someone."? I've seen some goofy ass baby names on youtube, but this one might take the cake. How awful.
I totally agree. Terrible name.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I feel like she’s trying too hard to be funny. It’s just annoying.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Oh wow I didn’t know their laser name was wadsWORTH... poor kid! What were they thinking! I honestly don’t care for any of her kids names.

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

I saw that comment about the kids lunch and it really bothered me. As soon as she started in on it I had to click away from the video because it was just rude. I hope that boy didn't hear her talking about him.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Which video is the lunch thing in?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who was the kid? A neighbor? I felt like she did that to feel good about herself like look at all this bad food, non organic junk hahaha okay and now look at what *I*pack my kids.
Also I don’t really think she eats sugar that much I think it’s sort of an act. Like I’m so relatable I eat whole trays of brownies. I think she doesn’t eat a lot and works out everyday.

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

rachelmomma3 wrote:Who was the kid? A neighbor? I felt like she did that to feel good about herself like look at all this bad food, non organic junk hahaha okay and now look at what *I*pack my kids.
Also I don’t really think she eats sugar that much I think it’s sort of an act. Like I’m so relatable I eat whole trays of brownies. I think she doesn’t eat a lot and works out everyday.

I think the kid/friend was from her oldest daughter's class. Yes, I think that she makes a bigger deal out of the sugar thing for herself. It's so weird.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??
Eh... I can see why she's mad. it clearly was a photo storage service even before the change because she had been storing on photos on there for a decade. I would never rely on an online service to store photos but that's just me. I don't know if it calls for a lawuit but the $10 gift card is sort of insulting considering they send the same compensation for out of stock items.
I agree 10$ gift card was bull but the whole time I was just like Why didn’t you back them on your computer at least!!!! Makes no sense!

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

rachelmomma3 wrote:Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??

Yes, I feel like she was right to be mad that your photos were lost, but Walmart didn't do it to her personally.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Why is this woman so annoying?! I watched a shop with me she did and forgot it was her because she wasn’t shouting at the camera.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

In her latest video: Big Lots Shop With Me she tells the story about running over a duck and then laughs - who the hell kills an animal then laughs about it? then she says she couldn't swerve and it was me or the duck - umm why weren't you watching the road to look for obstacles and were you driving so fast that could slow down or come to a stop you had to hit the poor creature. :x

Everything she picks up she says "its a good deal" no Kim most of the stuff you film is useless junk that no one needs and therefore not a good really deal.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

A Wads newbie here as I've only watched a few haul videos and whoever said upthread she's like graveyard girl was right. I definitely see the comparison to Bunny. I did read through this entire thread too and I just don't know what to think.

First off, I cannot believe they have a child named Wentworth Wadsworth. I don't know if I find it so eccentric that it's charming or so huge of a parenting mistake that the kid could murder them when he's older and I'd give him a pass.

I've yet to meet the rest of the family except for Kim. Guess I'll check out other videos and get back with you. Lordy what did they name the other kids?
TootieManatee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TootieManatee »

The singing along with the music in her past couple videos. Please make it stop I find her pretty enjoyable to watch otherwise, but lately it does seem like she is trying too hard to be funny.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Valley_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Valley_Girl »

Screeching singing during the voice overs is too much. I can't handle it.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

I just recently came across one of her videos. She's really pretty but I feel like she is trying too hard with being funny. Also she talks a mile a minute just calm down girl and just breathe.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am A Wads newbie here as I've only watched a few haul videos and whoever said upthread she's like graveyard girl was right. I definitely see the comparison to Bunny. I did read through this entire thread too and I just don't know what to think.

First off, I cannot believe they have a child named Wentworth Wadsworth. I don't know if I find it so eccentric that it's charming or so huge of a parenting mistake that the kid could murder them when he's older and I'd give him a pass.

I've yet to meet the rest of the family except for Kim. Guess I'll check out other videos and get back with you. Lordy what did they name the other kids?
avalina (sp?) and eleanor. every time i watch one of her videos i spend most of it wondering why the hell she’d name her kid wentworth wadsworth. i just don’t get it.

Return to “Q-Z”