BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I re-subscribed to her channel when she left Ean because I thought she was just miserable all these years and that's why she was depressed and bitchy. after what she said about Ean and her subsequent tweets... bye Felicia. Ean seems like a decent man who loves his kids. Britney just likes money, shopping and staying at home living the #pinterestlife. I hope Ean uses her lack of motivation to do anything in life as leverage with the courts. The judge will know that Youtuve won't last forever so I doubt she would get full custody if he had a job and apartment of his own. I hope he gets his stuff together quickly for the sack of his kids.

Also I worry about Aria. Ean is obviously concerned, I mean if she is asking questions she is feeling the impact. Not everything is all perfect for her the way britney is making it out. It's just ridiculous how she is trying to make it seem like the kids aren't suffering at all. Even if they aren't opening up to her about it, they are definitely being emotionally impacted and she is being a selfish ex-gf/commonlaw wife.

One last thing, when Ean does move on, britney is going to fight the new woman - she is going to feel so replaced and that alone will impact the kids. Hell at 30 years old I still deal wth that shit from my own family and it is ridiculous! I feel for those kids because britney is so narcissistic and their whole life even as adults will be impacted- I know from experience. Hurry Ean! Make your court move quick!
Last edited by LynnGLOVE8989 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her next video is going to be another boring sit down defending herself and bashing Ean a little bit to get sympathy back. She's going to talk about how she was lonely and some of Eans short comings. How we don't know Ean like she does. All about what he didn't do. She's going to air some of her dirty laundry just to get people back on her side. Maybe talk about her "depression" since people seem to eat that up even though in my opinion doesn't have depression. She's just a spoiled lazy narcissist.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Britney is relishing in all this now, because she is the one with the nice new apartment, nice stuff, weight loss, and everyone kissing her ass.
Then she gets to use Ean like a puppet on a string, and watch him be miserable without her it makes her gleefully happy. She's sick. Just give it a few months, if he moves on or even if she does watch things get all hairy.
I really hope he can get a good custody deal too.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:Her next video is going to be another boring sit down defending herself and bashing Ean a little bit to get sympathy back. She's going to talk about how she was lonely and some of Eans short comings. How we don't know Ean like she does. All about what he didn't do. She's going to air some of her dirty laundry just to get people back on her side. Maybe talk about her "depression" since people seem to eat that up even though in my opinion doesn't have depression. She's just a spoiled lazy narcissist.
No, it will be a passive aggressive vlog in which she makes snide remarks about being the sole provider, how happy she is now, how much weight she is losing but how tired she is cuz #singlemomlife
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So all that time she was feeling like that. Did she discuss it with Ean?

I have to wonder if Brit was at home complaining about being SO BUSY DOING EVERYTHING and he'd come home after working all day and yeah it's not the best job but he was working. Then he'd have to do stuff with the kids, all the things and then finally the kids are in bed and she's like okay now validate me! Then even if she got what she wanted he was still banished to the couch so she could co-sleep with the baby.

She's always claimed to be doing everything all the while also claiming she's doing it because he was always working but apparently he must have been volunteering because she was the sole provider.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Her next video is going to be another boring sit down defending herself and bashing Ean a little bit to get sympathy back. She's going to talk about how she was lonely and some of Eans short comings. How we don't know Ean like she does. All about what he didn't do. She's going to air some of her dirty laundry just to get people back on her side. Maybe talk about her "depression" since people seem to eat that up even though in my opinion doesn't have depression. She's just a spoiled lazy narcissist.
No, it will be a passive aggressive vlog in which she makes snide remarks about being the sole provider, how happy she is now, how much weight she is losing but how tired she is cuz #singlemomlife
We may start seeing video with titles like "day of life of a single mom with 3 kids", I just hope she will never add something like "with a kid with a disability" in the title :?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:So all that time she was feeling like that. Did she discuss it with Ean?

I have to wonder if Brit was at home complaining about being SO BUSY DOING EVERYTHING and he'd come home after working all day and yeah it's not the best job but he was working. Then he'd have to do stuff with the kids, all the things and then finally the kids are in bed and she's like okay now validate me! Then even if she got what she wanted he was still banished to the couch so she could co-sleep with the baby.

She's always claimed to be doing everything all the while also claiming she's doing it because he was always working but apparently he must have been volunteering because she was the sole provider.
So she did everything for the kids and Ean didn't do shit. And she took care of the kids financially and Ean didn't spend a dime on them. EAN is probably the one that didn't feel fully appreciated.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

This just proves how bad their communication was. For however many years they held it together. Probably fought then made up. It seems poor Ean never knew what Brit was thinking or feeling and she made no effort to share. I know amicable breakups can be few and far between but being how they lived like a married couple it really was selfish of her to blindside him.

Ean is really missing his kids and his family. And it is obvious he blames himself for it. It is a big show of strength I think for him to stand there and say "I made these mistakes...this is what I would change". So far Brit has done none of that . She always says "we" "we could have done this..." "we should have done this". Never has she taken any personal responsibility for the relationship failure.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I finally got to watch the video. Man, she's an absolute piece if trash. Her comment in the description about him feeling as she did. So childish. Maybe next time use your words to tell someone that in the moment instead of letting it fester. This is a woman raising three humans. She can't even function as a normal adult. She seriously has some mental issues. She is so full of shit and trying so hard to portray a lifestyle other than her hillbilly background. Yikes..just poor Ean.he sounds like he thinks if he fixes what is wrong he will have his family back. Home boy it isn't going to happen.

If I were him I would take her to court to get shit put in writing because she seems to be the kind that uses the kids against him when she gets mad.
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote:You know she is a wench when one of her diehard fans even bashed her. The others haven’t said squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know a die hard said something?
IAH1 posted something a few pages back admitting the video was shit and she’s eating her hat, basically.

I am just shook by the description and the way she was talking to him as if she was almost making fun of him. Seems pretty out of character for her.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I finally got to watch the video. Man, she's an absolute piece if trash. Her comment in the description about him feeling as she did. So childish. Maybe next time use your words to tell someone that in the moment instead of letting it fester. This is a woman raising three humans. She can't even function as a normal adult. She seriously has some mental issues. She is so full of shit and trying so hard to portray a lifestyle other than her hillbilly background. Yikes..just poor Ean.he sounds like he thinks if he fixes what is wrong he will have his family back. Home boy it isn't going to happen.

If I were him I would take her to court to get shit put in writing because she seems to be the kind that uses the kids against him when she gets mad.
Your right, he needs to stop playing her little "amicable" game now and get serious about his kids.

It's obvious she is enjoying using him like a puppet on a string.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe if we all think "Ean go to court get a custody\co-parenting agreement set up!" really loudly he'll hear us.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has been saying on twitter she wasn't being fake she was just putting everything in the best light so maybe this is the real Britney maybe to the point this is Brittany.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

We all made fun of Britney for thinking she never wanted to have sex with ean but in that video he said he wasn’t there for Britney emotionally or physically. I wonder if it was ean who didn’t want to sleep with her lol

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He gets up after sleeping on the couch or air mattress - his spine probably loves that - gets up makes breakfast for the kids a lot of the time, helps aria get ready for school, leaves for work. Works all day comes home helps with dinner and bedtime - then Brit who's folded some laundry while watching TV with Harlow asleep and Nolan and Aria at school cannot understand why he'd be tired. :P
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

But guys, this is our biggest role model....

I haven’t watched the video and don’t have time til tonight. I’m enjoying y’all comments though.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ean should start his own channel, lmao. He probably would be more popular than Brit.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:But guys, this is our biggest role model....

I haven’t watched the video and don’t have time til tonight. I’m enjoying y’all comments though.

She's goals
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone who thinks Brits is real goals should switch everything to white and get a nose piercing to be edgy.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously though, she can get her nose pierced and chop off her hair and it’s omg goals. Ean grows his hair in a bit and shes freaking out saying should we address it? Bitch maybe he just wanted to change his look like you did.

That’s as far as I made it in the video.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”