• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 am

Idkhihello wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Guys KS18 is clearly delusional they think they’re friends with keren and in the vlogs. Maybe they were one of the preteens stalking khoa when he was in Texas.

I could also see it being jelian she’s so lame. I’m starting to think Bramty was right and she saw through all of their fakeness. Even though she’s a hot mess herself too.

Plot twist it’s Kyra or Kyla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh KS could be Kyra too. Would Kyra say get dicked down? Has anyone ever heard ger talk like that tho? Lol eww that just made a visual of them having sex. Oscars big nose allover her big forehead and her baby hairs going up his nose while he gets all pissed off

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Pineapples » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:Khoa: Did you miss us?
Jackson: Eat cereal
w a t
Thats Vietnamese for no I hope those kids embrace their culture and only speak Vietnamese so Keren cant ever know what they are saying lmao

that made me laugh out loud

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

Idkhihello wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/42fd56f89983f462228433d33e7218a1.jpg[/img]

“First of all Keren is sick and pregnant” ummmm what has been her excuse when she wasn’t pregnant? LAZY

Or how was her pregnant ass going sledding or to New Years parties or falling down on icy steps? My eyes rolled so hard Im gonna need a minute to get my sight back

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am

jenneroni wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/40d4b268f3f74ead1c0cc9a73dcd72ed.jpg[/img] comments on Taylor’s vlog are great I really like how someone pointed out that Jackson’s using a bottle and Landon isn’t

Landon is literally getting bigger than Jackson. Im telling you its the coffee

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 am

bee13 wrote:
ckks wrote:Landon excitedly running and reaching for Khoa when they got home was the cutest thing ever. He really prefers Khoa. He’s always seemed like more of a daddy’s boy, but I’ve really noticed it a lot lately.

Khoa seems to be way more nurturing to him, at least he seems to make a (minimal) effort
I think Keren resents he looks more Asian honestly. Landon is so much cuter tho imo. He favors Khoas family and I think she truly resents that.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 am

Chichi wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="Chichi"]During their Utah visit I don't think I saw Keren interact, play or carry Alaya..isn't that odd?
TBF the vlogs are like 11 Minutes long. I highly doubt Keren didn't hold her for a bit. They probably didn't vlog it honestly m

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yeah she said after she was throwing up that alaya was judging her LOL....

Well since vlogging highlights of ones day is their job, one would assume that in the two days they would have have documented or Instagram a pic of her with Alaya if it was amongst their significant highlights. The absence of such a clip from either KK or OK vlogs is significant. Smiling, friendly Alaya.. Who wouldn't love a pic memory with her?[/quote]Same with Landon happy babies she cant identify with. Only spolied bratty children like her bitch ass.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am

angel15158 wrote:Sorry for all the photos but this is like keren. Maybe she got postpartum depression?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/0a7749d55c3aff1f33d2b870d41d8eb0.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/5a60d3380a66d3e7f43f9f3ad8f34a14.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/653e2fe7030cdf1c5b6f314f1fa2e9e1.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/d211c4b6b2058c103c53f9c504eaab85.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
This literally made me sick to my stomach. Im sorry I just cannot believe in something like that. I know depression exists I had it with my first baby but it was more I was scared Id mess up I was 20 and had never changed a diaper. My second and 3rd came along and those children the second I held them there was a love unexplainable. In that instant Id of gave my life for theirs. A mothers love is a completely unexplainable thing. It can make you crazy like wanna beat up another toddler for pushing your child crazy. Just an animalistic instinct. I feel broken hearted for anyone who doesnt feel that. I do think thats a huge reason its a good idea to age gap your children . Mine are 5 years apart from 17 to 13 to 8. It gave me a chance to really bond with them as only children until school then I would have my next and while the other was at school I had all that time to give my other child and the other child being gone all day I missed so much and they missed their brother or sister it was always happy reunions and everyone got special time. Granted age gaps bring different problems. As they age they fight more because they are in such different life stages. Now my teens want privacy but lil sis wants her brothers attention but it still works out because her being my only daughter her and I have an extremely tight bond. Sorry some of you hate us talking about our lives but if any of you want and dont have children these are important things to think about. Dont come for me too hard

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

Terelynne wrote:Kerens twitter rant lol!!
Whats kyra khoa and kerens snapchats? If you know id appreciate the info. Im sure I miss so much lol

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby teddyandmommy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
angel15158 wrote:Sorry for all the photos but this is like keren. Maybe she got postpartum depression?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/0a7749d55c3aff1f33d2b870d41d8eb0.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/5a60d3380a66d3e7f43f9f3ad8f34a14.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/653e2fe7030cdf1c5b6f314f1fa2e9e1.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/d211c4b6b2058c103c53f9c504eaab85.jpg[/img]

This literally made me sick to my stomach. Im sorry I just cannot believe in something like that. I know depression exists I had it with my first baby but it was more I was scared Id mess up I was 20 and had never changed a diaper. My second and 3rd came along and those children the second I held them there was a love unexplainable. In that instant Id of gave my life for theirs. A mothers love is a completely unexplainable thing. It can make you crazy like wanna beat up another toddler for pushing your child crazy. Just an animalistic instinct. I feel broken hearted for anyone who doesnt feel that. I do think thats a huge reason its a good idea to age gap your children . Mine are 5 years apart from 17 to 13 to 8. It gave me a chance to really bond with them as only children until school then I would have my next and while the other was at school I had all that time to give my other child and the other child being gone all day I missed so much and they missed their brother or sister it was always happy reunions and everyone got special time. Granted age gaps bring different problems. As they age they fight more because they are in such different life stages. Now my teens want privacy but lil sis wants her brothers attention but it still works out because her being my only daughter her and I have an extremely tight bond. Sorry some of you hate us talking about our lives but if any of you want and dont have children these are important things to think about. Dont come for me too hard

Just cause it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not a thing. I had postpartum depression and I did not love my son. He didn't feel like mine. I felt like I was just taking care of someone else's baby. It was the hardest year of my life. I felt like absolute shit because I could not form a connection to him. It is 100% a thing. I didn't get help for it cause I felt like a shitty person and I was afraid if I told someone they would report me to DSS. So just don't.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 am

Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.
Thankfully she kind of cant. Comments and views get you paid. She knows if she pisses off her new viewers she loses her money. Shes stuck between Keren and us paying for a cushy life. Taylors gonna hopefully be smart enough to take the money and maybe be able to just go back to being just friends not their nanny. Im sure Taylor isnt interested in caring for 3 kids that young. I couldnt do it, not with Jacksons screeching. Landons an angel. I wish I could be his godmother. I really like and respect Bianca she is an amazing role model (watch her if you dont you wont regret it, her boyfriend is a douchebag tho) but Landon needs someone around spoiling him and Id love to. I just find him the most precious, darling kid. At least he has Taylor and Khoa legit adores his boys. I loved it when he was always getting onto Keren for leaving him to roll off things. Remember those days? Even then she shit allover that baby. I just thought of that.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.

It’s absolutely beautiful, especially how many likes all those comments have! That one ‘passive aggressive’ comment that Keren left has 4 likes, and the next one bashing her has 20! It just shows how many comments they block and delete on their own channel.
Whose comment did she bash? God damn I wish she would talk to me!!!!!

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:LOL the shade kyra threw at keren. “Gunna make my kids a smoothie to give them some heathy food so i dont feel like a bad mom” lol meanwhile jackson and landon only eat processed garbage like hot fries canned soup and candy/popsicles

Yes girl we think alike!!! Sorry everyone I comment as I read and Im way behind. Dont kill me. Im home today with a sick sleeping kiddo and this is all the adult time Im getting.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am

Pineapples wrote:I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

Oh Im so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine feeling that way. Must have been scary and awful. I had depression but I just cried because he was so little and helpless and I kept having all these horrible thoughts of what could happen to him and I was terrified all the time. Glad counseling helped you out.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

Oh Im so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine feeling that way. Must have been scary and awful. I had depression but I just cried because he was so little and helpless and I kept having all these horrible thoughts of what could happen to him and I was terrified all the time. Glad counseling helped you out.

Thanks. I was actually surprised how well counselling helped. But it did, immensely. It was 21 years ago now but I still use the things I learned in my sessions to keep me on track.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

teddyandmommy wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

Just cause it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not a thing. I had postpartum depression and I did not love my son. He didn't feel like mine. I felt like I was just taking care of someone else's baby. It was the hardest year of my life. I felt like absolute shit because I could not form a connection to him. It is 100% a thing. I didn't get help for it cause I felt like a shitty person and I was afraid if I told someone they would report me to DSS. So just don't.

Sorry, I worded it differently than I meant it. I meant it more as, I can't believe that could be a real thing a mom goes through. I couldnt imagine feeling anything but protective and loving. Ive seen alot of circumstances through my work but all were in foster care or adopted. Alot of kids born with FAS, severe disabilities, behavior issues due to substance abuse in utero or foster/ adopted children given up at all different ages and I cried for every one of them. Dont take my comment wrong I think its incredibly brave you admitted there was an issue and you found help and found a way out of your darkness. Trust me Im not judging. Ive almost passed away from a suicide attempt long ago and have had many trials of my own. I can also admit although I love my children more than anything and would die for them I alot of times considered myself not a fit for motherhood. I love kids, I love my kids but honestly I never wanted children as a teenager. I was absolutely born to work in pediatrics but never was the woman who says I was born to be a mom. I wanted to travel and have a successful career and not to marry just find a lifelong companion to love . Except here I am a mom of 3. I hope I didnt offend you everyone has their story and struggle and I apologize if my incorrect wording was offensive.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby Mommawhoneedsalife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.

Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

Even though the flu shot is only 30% effective this year it still helps minimize the symptoms. Especially with how sick her kids get Keren would be stupid not to get their flu shots, kids especially their age are at risk for serious complications from the flu. But keren is a badass mom who probably wouldn't care and would give her an excuse to give the kids Tylenol and her not to get out of bed all day

Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 am

1cor138 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
angel15158 wrote:[quote="Kitina13"][quote="samawest"]Khoa reminds me of that awkward nerd in high school who mouth breathes and obsesses over anime. He's the type of guy that runs from class to class with his arms spread out behind him and wears a weird necklace that his parents bought him from some kind of store that sells d and d dice... so pretty much the most awkward person you know times 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm dying, every high school had a couple of these.
Nothing wrong with being an awkward anti-social nerd who loves anime. Khoa is more of a geek since you have to be smart to be a nerd.

I dont think its so much the geek in him or his really really feminine sensitive side but more his interest in other females or I cant figure out if he just wants to be one. Jury is still out. Keren may be his beard, lol. Thats why sadly he is the battered spouse.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]this isn’t the first time you’ve talked about him being “feminine”. You allude to him being possibly gay as if that’s a bad thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Feminine doesn't mean gay. More metro sexual but hes even more feminine that that sometimes. Guys can have feminine characteristics without being gay just like women can like "traditionally" thought of as masculine things like contact sports and choosing careers over having a family. Neither characteristics make you gay, anyone can have traits of masculinity and femininity. I myself have very untraditional ways of doing things. Im so much more comfortable around guys than girls and gravitate to other girls who are like that too. Its good to have a mixture of both but Khoa definitely seems to have more female characteristics than traditional big tough guy manly men. Lets say he would be way more up for a mani pedi where as I could never see my husband going. My husband never cries, almost to the point where I check his pulse during some sad movies but I could see Khoa easily crying. Its not bad just observations. Im so far from being homophobic, like real far. Ive tried it all myself along with most girls I know. My queen I live for is Willam, I dont miss anything that bitch does. I just wouldnt be surprised if maybe in college Khoa kissed Andy once or twice. Lol, I wouldnt blame him and Im here for whatever and whoever anybody wants to be.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am

Lillouiepooie wrote:Dang at the end of yesterday's video when they are in the car homegirl looks puffy in all areas of her body. She's not even far along yet and she's already starting to bloat up. Keren, seriously girl drink some water and stop eating so much sodium. Just because your chipotle has "greens" in it doesn't mean it's healthy. She mentions at the mall that the little girl's parents where just buried in their phones, yeah kk just like your faces are always behind the camera. It's honestly the same thing the parents at the mall are shitty parents and so are you so get the eff of your high horse and stop believing the 12 year olds that y'all are both good parents.

Those parents on their phones were probably texting their friends, "guess who is at the mall? No girl guess, she has spider leg lashes, orange feet and her boyfriend is wearing a shirt with his face on it chasing teen girls asking if they want a picture and yelling something about Elle and someone named Corrina and their kids have on Christmas pajamas and no shoes and have newborn binkys, yep K&K! Yep im about to go snatch that binky and set it on fire"

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby queentee20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Guys KS18 is clearly delusional they think they’re friends with keren and in the vlogs. Maybe they were one of the preteens stalking khoa when he was in Texas.

I could also see it being jelian she’s so lame. I’m starting to think Bramty was right and she saw through all of their fakeness. Even though she’s a hot mess herself too.

Plot twist it’s Kyra or Kyla

Ooh KS could be Kyra too. Would Kyra say get dicked down? Has anyone ever heard ger talk like that tho? Lol eww that just made a visual of them having sex. Oscars big nose allover her big forehead and her baby hairs going up his nose while he gets all pissed off

Wtf am I laughing so much? ... btw I was gone for like 3 hours and I come back to 2 new pages! Thanks xD also do you live in Texas? I live in the south and we can get some nice MANSIONS for about a mil... wonder if khoa would ever consider doing real estate elsewhere
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

queentee20 wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:“I love it when he buries his face in the ground and cries.” -Khoa. What an ass.

They’re both stupid af. What are we even watching?
Shit did you see at Taylors house when they brought the kids to Mitchells bday Keren is telling Khoa how Jackson almost walked into the glass door and he laughed, he fucking laughed and said (because he asked if she was vlogging it) he ACTUALLY fucking said aw you SHOULD'VE LET HIM!!! SAID THOSE WORDS! If that right there doesnt say they need to be demonitized then I dont know would do it.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby pinkpen3399 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am

KKandbabyJmama

pinkpen3399
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am

This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ckks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am

queentee20 wrote:

This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon

I’m obviously not a doctor and it manifests differently in everyone, but no, I honestly do not believe she does. at all.

ckks
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Thankfully she kind of cant. Comments and views get you paid. She knows if she pisses off her new viewers she loses her money. Shes stuck between Keren and us paying for a cushy life. Taylors gonna hopefully be smart enough to take the money and maybe be able to just go back to being just friends not their nanny. Im sure Taylor isnt interested in caring for 3 kids that young. I couldnt do it, not with Jacksons screeching. Landons an angel. I wish I could be his godmother. I really like and respect Bianca she is an amazing role model (watch her if you dont you wont regret it, her boyfriend is a douchebag tho) but Landon needs someone around spoiling him and Id love to. I just find him the most precious, darling kid. At least he has Taylor and Khoa legit adores his boys. I loved it when he was always getting onto Keren for leaving him to roll off things. Remember those days? Even then she shit allover that baby. I just thought of that.

I will say I do have a lot of respect for Bianca as she is a nurse. It’s insanely tough and I couldn’t get past a semester of nursing UNDERGRAD so major props to her. And with her personality she is the kind of nurse I’d want. She seems like the type to be nurturing and kind when you need it most.
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ