• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby ckks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

^ Sorry, I know that wasn’t addressed to me lol. I’ve been dealing with PPD also since my son was born in February of last year. Just from my experience and Keren’s behavior, I don’t think that’s her problem, but again not a doctor so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby millercoop » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 am

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon

You can have it with one child and not the other.

millercoop
Amateur

Postby veghead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 am

In Alaya's birthday vlog there's so much shade to K&K lol. Oscar says to Levi "I promised I wouldn't give you as much attention today since it's Alaya's special day" and later on in the vlog they give Levi to Kyra's dad for the rest of the day so they can spend alone time with Alaya. K&K should take notes.
veghead
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 am

ckks wrote:^ Sorry, I know that wasn’t addressed to me lol. I’ve been dealing with PPD also since my son was born in February of last year. Just from my experience and Keren’s behavior, I don’t think that’s her problem, but again not a doctor so

Yeah but usually people who have gone through it have a better indication than those who haven’t gone through it. I have no idea what PPD is like and I was sooo misinformed, when I took my maternal health class my teacher said PPD was when after the baby is born, the mom can’t handle no longer being the center of attention and gets depressed and can’t handle her child. Granted I was 17 so she probably dumbed it down for us but yeah, so misinformed... so scares me, I’ve always enviisnoned myself falling in love with my child the second that little alien pops out so knowing that happens is crazy... I do think if Keren has another boy, that might trigger something in her, I honestly 100% think she’s waiting so that if it’s a boy she can cry and say she’s crying bc she loves her kid so much and hide behind the gender disappointment. Which is so odd to me because watching all these youtube moms makes me want boys lol. I don’t understand the obsession with wanting girls...
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am

millercoop wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I had it with my first son too. I didn’t bond with him. I resented him. I was 18 and I was terrified. Took a year of counselling to sort me out.

This is so scary... do you all think Keren has it then? But she gives Jackson so much love so it doesn’t make sense to me... watch in about a year or so she’ll sit down and make a video saying she had PPD with Landon

You can have it with one child and not the other.

Yes I understand that, I guess I meant if she were going through that would that not make her just cold in general? But yeah, it was a dumb question... I understand now
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:50 am

queentee20 wrote:

In a year lol I give her a week. I mean she needs the attention and a good way for her to shut up the subscribers that have been calling them out about her not caring about Landon then they will feel bad for her and any time she ignores landon she'll say "omg, remember I have PPD."

*side note- I know PPD is not a joke and I am in no way making fun of anyone who actually suffers from it. I know it can be hard adjusting to a new little and PPD makes things even harder. I just want any momma going through it or who went through it to know they are strong mamas and they can get through this with a little help. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby ckks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am

queentee20 wrote:
ckks wrote:^ Sorry, I know that wasn’t addressed to me lol. I’ve been dealing with PPD also since my son was born in February of last year. Just from my experience and Keren’s behavior, I don’t think that’s her problem, but again not a doctor so

Yeah but usually people who have gone through it have a better indication than those who haven’t gone through it. I have no idea what PPD is like and I was sooo misinformed, when I took my maternal health class my teacher said PPD was when after the baby is born, the mom can’t handle no longer being the center of attention and gets depressed and can’t handle her child. Granted I was 17 so she probably dumbed it down for us but yeah, so misinformed... so scares me, I’ve always enviisnoned myself falling in love with my child the second that little alien pops out so knowing that happens is crazy... I do think if Keren has another boy, that might trigger something in her, I honestly 100% think she’s waiting so that if it’s a boy she can cry and say she’s crying bc she loves her kid so much and hide behind the gender disappointment. Which is so odd to me because watching all these youtube moms makes me want boys lol. I don’t understand the obsession with wanting girls...

Mine wasn’t so much PPD in the sense of not feeling attached to my son or a lot of the typical PPD symptoms that they tell you to watch for, but he was born 10 weeks early and spent over 6 weeks in the NICU so it was hard to have that initial bond driving back and forth from the hospital an hour away daily for 6 weeks. Our hospital didn’t have a Ronald McDonald house or anywhere to stay on site, and I had a bunch of health issues after his birth. I had severe PPD and postpartum anxiety and also PTSD from a traumatic birth experience. I can’t say that I wouldn’t have had PPD anyways, but I think it was definitely worsened by other circumstances. I think it’s Keren’s personality and not mental health issues that cause her to act the way she does or maybe she does have some underlying personality disorder? I don’t know. It just doesn’t scream PPD to me.

ckks
Gossiper

Postby ckks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 pm

I don’t know though for all we know she could’ve had PPD. I hate to give her excuses cause she makes it too easy to hate on her, but having been through it myself, it’s hard to judge her if she did and just never got help. It’s really rough and she has plenty of support, so she’s lucky because a lot of us aren’t surrounded by people like she is daily (and maybe that’s why?). I hope that’s not true in her case, but I don’t want to get too judgy on that subject. It’s different for everyone.

ckks
Gossiper

Postby Newmomma » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

She was fine first few weeks with him. It’s when she started leaving him by the edge of the bed when he was learning to roll over was when people started noticing. Even Khoa. She didn’t seem to care at all and kept repeating the same mistake to spite her subscribers and Khoa to an extent where he played a prank(which backfired lol).
But it’s her nature to be spiteful and attention seeking. Didn’t really see her with symptoms. I doubt she did but again it’s hard to say.
Newmomma
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.

Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Newmomma
Informer

Postby okaytherekyle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Alaya’s birthday vlog is adorable and makes Landon’s birthday look like absolute shit. I wonder if the obvious distance between Kyra and Keren comes from Kyra realizing how shitty KK’s parenting actually is. Or from KK thinking OK has been throwing shade in vlogs. (I don’t even think the “shade” from OK is intentional, I think it’s just them becoming better parents.)

okaytherekyle
Amateur

Postby Classie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm

That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:

giphy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Classie
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Chichi wrote:During their Utah visit I don't think I saw Keren interact, play or carry Alaya..isn't that odd?

Maybe girls intimidate her? Since she only has boys...
She is awkward with every kid except Jackson. I could see her just using Jackson to lock down Khoa. Landon was to lock down YouTube and the new baby just ruined their chance at the vlog squad. I also want to applaud Ok Baby for shading binkys, props for taking their kids places (ok really just Kyra Oscar kinda shades Alaya calling her smile goofy and he cant stand her crying and doesnt like being alone with his own daughter) but they do include them and the smoothie thing saying she had to feed them healthy or she would be a crappy mom had me rolling since Keren is shit in that department. I really like Kyra sometimes but im gonna be honest here I forsee a divorce there someday.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

What divorce when they prob wont even get married

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby KKSUX » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

I just watched the new vlog, and I loooooove hearing Landon in the car, I almost never hear him in the vlogs, ever. He is so different from parrot Jackson with his screeches. He is seriously so cute, God bless him. And Skar is such a cute and chubby baby!! That also has a normal pacifier. And the rest of the vlog is them at the gym, at chickfila eating crap and Khoa being an creepy fangirl.
KKSUX
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:[quote="JKYOUTUBEGG"]Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.

Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

Even though the flu shot is only 30% effective this year it still helps minimize the symptoms. Especially with how sick her kids get Keren would be stupid not to get their flu shots, kids especially their age are at risk for serious complications from the flu. But keren is a badass mom who probably wouldn't care and would give her an excuse to give the kids Tylenol and her not to get out of bed all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Im a med student but ive seen how bad the flu is this year even for people who have had the shot lol. There is no mitigating of symptoms with the shot. It’s just as bad. Even so flu shots arent vaccines so it’s a moot point

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby 1cor138 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:23 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
1cor138 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:[quote="angel15158"][quote="Kitina13"][quote="samawest"]Khoa reminds me of that awkward nerd in high school who mouth breathes and obsesses over anime. He's the type of guy that runs from class to class with his arms spread out behind him and wears a weird necklace that his parents bought him from some kind of store that sells d and d dice... so pretty much the most awkward person you know times 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm dying, every high school had a couple of these.
Nothing wrong with being an awkward anti-social nerd who loves anime. Khoa is more of a geek since you have to be smart to be a nerd.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I dont think its so much the geek in him or his really really feminine sensitive side but more his interest in other females or I cant figure out if he just wants to be one. Jury is still out. Keren may be his beard, lol. Thats why sadly he is the battered spouse.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]this isn’t the first time you’ve talked about him being “feminine”. You allude to him being possibly gay as if that’s a bad thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Feminine doesn't mean gay. More metro sexual but hes even more feminine that that sometimes. Guys can have feminine characteristics without being gay just like women can like "traditionally" thought of as masculine things like contact sports and choosing careers over having a family. Neither characteristics make you gay, anyone can have traits of masculinity and femininity. I myself have very untraditional ways of doing things. Im so much more comfortable around guys than girls and gravitate to other girls who are like that too. Its good to have a mixture of both but Khoa definitely seems to have more female characteristics than traditional big tough guy manly men. Lets say he would be way more up for a mani pedi where as I could never see my husband going. My husband never cries, almost to the point where I check his pulse during some sad movies but I could see Khoa easily crying. Its not bad just observations. Im so far from being homophobic, like real far. Ive tried it all myself along with most girls I know. My queen I live for is Willam, I dont miss anything that bitch does. I just wouldnt be surprised if maybe in college Khoa kissed Andy once or twice. Lol, I wouldnt blame him and Im here for whatever and whoever anybody wants to be.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]didnt mean to thank. You literally said “keren might be his beard” lmao that’s literally saying he may be gay so

1cor138
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Newmomma wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:[quote="JKYOUTUBEGG"]Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.[/quote]

Girl you dont have to tell me this. I am 110% pro vaxx!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mpinks_ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 pm

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.
Thankfully she kind of cant. Comments and views get you paid. She knows if she pisses off her new viewers she loses her money. Shes stuck between Keren and us paying for a cushy life. Taylors gonna hopefully be smart enough to take the money and maybe be able to just go back to being just friends not their nanny. Im sure Taylor isnt interested in caring for 3 kids that young. I couldnt do it, not with Jacksons screeching. Landons an angel. I wish I could be his godmother. I really like and respect Bianca she is an amazing role model (watch her if you dont you wont regret it, her boyfriend is a douchebag tho) but Landon needs someone around spoiling him and Id love to. I just find him the most precious, darling kid. At least he has Taylor and Khoa legit adores his boys. I loved it when he was always getting onto Keren for leaving him to roll off things. Remember those days? Even then she shit allover that baby. I just thought of that.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I will say I do have a lot of respect for Bianca as she is a nurse. It’s insanely tough and I couldn’t get past a semester of nursing UNDERGRAD so major props to her. And with her personality she is the kind of nurse I’d want. She seems like the type to be nurturing and kind when you need it most.

Sorry OT but THIS. I couldnt get passed my first semester of nursing undergrad because I had a C in chem and the school was so competitive I wouldn't have been able to qualify with ONE C. I'm doing respiratory therapy now and it's not necessarily easier but the environment is so much better.

Mpinks_
Talker

Postby shadylady » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

her legs...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Amateur

Postby shadylady » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

shadylady wrote:her legs...

lol the pic didnt upload but her legs looked huge at the end of todays vlog

shadylady
Amateur

Postby staceybrax » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:

giphy.gif

best gif.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

I swear Keren has had chick fil a every day this week??

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

The way she talks about pregnancy is so creepy. Saying things like “I have a baby in me” with that tiny baby voice. Ew

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby bribri2299 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 pm

I’m sorry but I can’t stop thinking about the J tattoo... if I recall correctly I think she said that she wants to get tattoos of all her kids first initials but in different spots and in different fonts?

I keep imagining a small L for Landon somewhere that not many people would see, like her ankle or her hip or somewhere covered by her clothes. I don’t think Keren is dumb enough to just get a J but I think she will get the L somewhere hidden and if this baby is a girl I’m sure the baby’s initial will be on her other wrist so when “haters” try to attack her she can say she has got a tattoo for all of them like she said she would

bribri2299
Amateur

Postby Lagorda_12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180213/d70c9e90fbc3e0dd2d0f4ac9b5e500c5.jpg[/img]

Lagorda_12
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ