Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
1cor138 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont think its so much the geek in him or his really really feminine sensitive side but more his interest in other females or I cant figure out if he just wants to be one. Jury is still out. Keren may be his beard, lol. Thats why sadly he is the battered spouse.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
this isn’t the first time you’ve talked about him being “feminine”. You allude to him being possibly gay as if that’s a bad thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feminine doesn't mean gay. More metro sexual but hes even more feminine that that sometimes. Guys can have feminine characteristics without being gay just like women can like "traditionally" thought of as masculine things like contact sports and choosing careers over having a family. Neither characteristics make you gay, anyone can have traits of masculinity and femininity. I myself have very untraditional ways of doing things. Im so much more comfortable around guys than girls and gravitate to other girls who are like that too. Its good to have a mixture of both but Khoa definitely seems to have more female characteristics than traditional big tough guy manly men. Lets say he would be way more up for a mani pedi where as I could never see my husband going. My husband never cries, almost to the point where I check his pulse during some sad movies but I could see Khoa easily crying. Its not bad just observations. Im so far from being homophobic, like real far. Ive tried it all myself along with most girls I know. My queen I live for is Willam, I dont miss anything that bitch does. I just wouldnt be surprised if maybe in college Khoa kissed Andy once or twice. Lol, I wouldnt blame him and Im here for whatever and whoever anybody wants to be.

didnt mean to thank. You literally said “keren might be his beard” lmao that’s literally saying he may be gay so

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newmomma wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.
Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Girl you dont have to tell me this. I am 110% pro vaxx!

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.
Thankfully she kind of cant. Comments and views get you paid. She knows if she pisses off her new viewers she loses her money. Shes stuck between Keren and us paying for a cushy life. Taylors gonna hopefully be smart enough to take the money and maybe be able to just go back to being just friends not their nanny. Im sure Taylor isnt interested in caring for 3 kids that young. I couldnt do it, not with Jacksons screeching. Landons an angel. I wish I could be his godmother. I really like and respect Bianca she is an amazing role model (watch her if you dont you wont regret it, her boyfriend is a douchebag tho) but Landon needs someone around spoiling him and Id love to. I just find him the most precious, darling kid. At least he has Taylor and Khoa legit adores his boys. I loved it when he was always getting onto Keren for leaving him to roll off things. Remember those days? Even then she shit allover that baby. I just thought of that.

I will say I do have a lot of respect for Bianca as she is a nurse. It’s insanely tough and I couldn’t get past a semester of nursing UNDERGRAD so major props to her. And with her personality she is the kind of nurse I’d want. She seems like the type to be nurturing and kind when you need it most.
Sorry OT but THIS. I couldnt get passed my first semester of nursing undergrad because I had a C in chem and the school was so competitive I wouldn't have been able to qualify with ONE C. I'm doing respiratory therapy now and it's not necessarily easier but the environment is so much better.

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

her legs...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

shadylady wrote:her legs...

lol the pic didnt upload but her legs looked huge at the end of todays vlog

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:
giphy.gif
ImageImageImage best gif.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I swear Keren has had chick fil a every day this week??

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The way she talks about pregnancy is so creepy. Saying things like “I have a baby in me” with that tiny baby voice. Ew

bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

I’m sorry but I can’t stop thinking about the J tattoo... if I recall correctly I think she said that she wants to get tattoos of all her kids first initials but in different spots and in different fonts?

I keep imagining a small L for Landon somewhere that not many people would see, like her ankle or her hip or somewhere covered by her clothes. I don’t think Keren is dumb enough to just get a J but I think she will get the L somewhere hidden and if this baby is a girl I’m sure the baby’s initial will be on her other wrist so when “haters” try to attack her she can say she has got a tattoo for all of them like she said she would

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e500c5.jpg[/img]

bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

Alaya's birthday party was so great!! I know Corrina (Oscar's mom) planned it but OK made every effort to make it Alaya's day. and Levi was fine, he was included when he needed to be and was happy to also do his own thing. KK need to take notes. Keren used to think she could teach Kyra everything, but it's more like the other way around.

Also, we need a new thread
bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

Vlog commentary:
- Keren needs to stop calling people ugly in front of their kids, even if it's a joke. It's gonna bite them in the ass when one day Jackson calls another kid ugly
- "Just dropped Keren off at Chick-fil-a" Khoa drops her off a fast food place while he runs errands, like dropping off a kid at soccer practice. I can't. So weird
- It kind of disgusts me how they leave the kids with Taylor, just to go get a carwash and eat Chick-fil-a. That's not like going to work or anything. That isn't healthy parenting.
- Landon babbling was so cute
- One of my pet peeves is when parents play movies in the car for kids for like a short drive. They had a movie playing just to pick up Khoa's sister. Jeez give them some toys and actually talk to them, they'll survive
- Skar is ADORABLE (that hair and those rolls!)
- Landon is catching up to Jackson in size... even with the excuse "he's picky and only eats certain foods" isn't Pediasure a thing? Maybe it's not the healthiest, but it could at least make sure he's getting some nutrients in.
- Khoa fangirling is getting so old. The people he obsesses over, they're just people!! He treats them like enchanted fairy unicorns, I imagine they all feel awkward with him after a bit
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

bee13 wrote:Vlog commentary:
- Keren needs to stop calling people ugly in front of their kids, even if it's a joke. It's gonna bite them in the ass when one day Jackson calls another kid ugly
- "Just dropped Keren off at Chick-fil-a" Khoa drops her off a fast food place while he runs errands, like dropping off a kid at soccer practice. I can't. So weird
- It kind of disgusts me how they leave the kids with Taylor, just to go get a carwash and eat Chick-fil-a. That's not like going to work or anything. That isn't healthy parenting.
- Landon babbling was so cute
- One of my pet peeves is when parents play movies in the car for kids for like a short drive. They had a movie playing just to pick up Khoa's sister. Jeez give them some toys and actually talk to them, they'll survive
- Skar is ADORABLE (that hair and those rolls!)
- Landon is catching up to Jackson in size... even with the excuse "he's picky and only eats certain foods" isn't Pediasure a thing? Maybe it's not the healthiest, but it could at least make sure he's getting some nutrients in.
- Khoa fangirling is getting so old. The people he obsesses over, they're just people!! He treats them like enchanted fairy unicorns, I imagine they all feel awkward with him after a bit
I agree 100% I couldn’t even finish watching the vlog. I can’t imagine what Khoa would do if I saw someone who is really famous!! Kerens eyelashes are beyond hideous!!
Secretsexposed123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secretsexposed123 »

Have they posted the video of khoa reacting to the 3rd pregnancy? If not, what’s taking so long??
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Hahahah Oscar totally reads this board. Alaya’s birthday party was adorable and so age-appropriate! I realize they didn’t throw the party, but I’m sure if they asked, Nonni would have loved to plan it.

Hey Keren and Khoa, for Landon’s second birthday, hand Nonni a stack or two and let her do her thing <3
umyeah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by umyeah »

for a new thread title: “ KKandChickFilA “ lolol

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
angel15158 wrote:Sorry for all the photos but this is like keren. Maybe she got postpartum depression?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1d8eb0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f34a14.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a2e9e1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... eaab85.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
This literally made me sick to my stomach. Im sorry I just cannot believe in something like that. I know depression exists I had it with my first baby but it was more I was scared Id mess up I was 20 and had never changed a diaper. My second and 3rd came along and those children the second I held them there was a love unexplainable. In that instant Id of gave my life for theirs. A mothers love is a completely unexplainable thing. It can make you crazy like wanna beat up another toddler for pushing your child crazy. Just an animalistic instinct. I feel broken hearted for anyone who doesnt feel that. I do think thats a huge reason its a good idea to age gap your children . Mine are 5 years apart from 17 to 13 to 8. It gave me a chance to really bond with them as only children until school then I would have my next and while the other was at school I had all that time to give my other child and the other child being gone all day I missed so much and they missed their brother or sister it was always happy reunions and everyone got special time. Granted age gaps bring different problems. As they age they fight more because they are in such different life stages. Now my teens want privacy but lil sis wants her brothers attention but it still works out because her being my only daughter her and I have an extremely tight bond. Sorry some of you hate us talking about our lives but if any of you want and dont have children these are important things to think about. Dont come for me too hard

Honestly that’s great to know as I’m pregnant with my second now and my son will be turning 5 when this baby is born. Many people think it’s crazy that I “waited so long” as it seems to be more common these days to pop them out one after another but I was also 20 when I had my first and needed these past 5 years to further my education and get established. I hope the age gap is a positive thing!

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Newmomma wrote:
For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
This is completely off topic but where are you from? Where I live in Canada my daughter was vaccinated at 4, 6, 12 and 18 months and now won't be getting anymore until she's 5! Interesting how areas differ with things like that.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

We need a new thread like NOW. I can’t with this girl, almost three pages of just her! How do I block her??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Secretsexposed123 wrote:Have they posted the video of khoa reacting to the 3rd pregnancy? If not, what’s taking so long??
wasn't it in the official pregnancy announcement? they looked at the test together, if im remembering correctly.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”