KKandIThrewUpToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 19

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by flightlessbird »

They pay and have time to get their car detailed or washed yet the check engine/oil light is on and has been on for a while now.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

flightlessbird wrote:They pay and have time to get their car detailed or washed yet the check engine/oil light is on and has been on for a while now.
How is their check engine light on already? Didn't they JUST get a brand new car?
msclaire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msclaire »

wolflily23 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
This is completely off topic but where are you from? Where I live in Canada my daughter was vaccinated at 4, 6, 12 and 18 months and now won't be getting anymore until she's 5! Interesting how areas differ with things like that.
American here:
My son was vaccinated at birth, 1, 2, 4, 6, and 12+ months. (not positive past a year bc he isn't that old yet)
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

celeste1029 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:They pay and have time to get their car detailed or washed yet the check engine/oil light is on and has been on for a while now.
How is their check engine light on already? Didn't they JUST get a brand new car?
I think it's just time for an oil change. Keren posted a picture on Snapchat a few days ago and it was on.
KS18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KS18 »

Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P
lol noone cares

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

queentee20 wrote:
KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

You’re dumb as fuck. Why would you come here and make an account called KS lol more like KissingasS... you’re probably insane to come here and pretend to be keren’s friend.
Lmao "kissingass" ImageImageImage
Hi jellibeannnnnn Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KKandBabyJ | Title Suggestions

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Classie wrote:That's a nice thread you got here. Would be a shame if someone were to respond 12x in a row.

J Mama:
giphy.gif
Yes bitch hi! Probably should up the number Im a fast reader and responder and I enjoy responding to people instead if just creepily reading others thoughts. To me its a forum to discuss. A comment section is to leave a comment and for the most part thats it but a forum is literally a discussion board. I never attack people. I politely respond and I always appreciate anyone taking the time to read what I write and respond. Why are you here if not to discuss the subject matter? I swear some of you can be such petty, awful bitches. Doesn't bring me down. I explained I was home with a sick kiddo today and bored so sometimes I enjoy this more than YouTube

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
It’s fine if you wanna post. That’s what this is here for obviously.
But I got notification for 30+ new posts, and guess who 28 of them were from? You.
Responding to posts from days ago that aren’t really relevant anymore. I know it’s hard to keep up with your kids and job but you don’t have to respond to every single post on here. No one else does.
Also you have directly attacked and threatened people on here, myself included lol.

I never have without provocation, ever. I come here for fun. Its why I respond to people it just feels polite. Im southern I cant help myself. When I come in here and noone is talking its so boring. I want to vent all my Keren frustrations or talk to like minded people not defend myself. I truly hate arguing. I cant in my real life anyway. Doctors orders, I cant get stressed. I have some not fun auto-immune disorder issues that are permanent and took away all my fun

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Find the secret message...
Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life. And yes, I'm not Keren, but I'm a close friend of hers (you see me in the vlogs sometimes) and I'll leave it at that.
"Peace :P " Asshole.
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

Jackson????? Is that you??? Is this a cry for help???? You’re always on that iPad so you probably know how to navigate this forum by now. PS sorry about your teeth.

KS18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KS18 »

Why would you think I'm Jelian lol. I'm also her friend too but no I'm not Jelian. Anyway stop trying to guess.. all I said was sometimes you see me in the vlogs and I'll leave it at that. I was just surprised when I stumbled on this site and saw the amount of gossiping bitches :D
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

queentee20 wrote:I didn’t even finish the vlog today... but seriously why is khoa always putting those captions for Landon saying their breath stinks, if he has a problem with Keren’s hygenine he should just say so.
Right?! It has bothered me for the LONGEST time. He probably thinks it’s funny but it’s honestly just annoying. First of all if your going to make stupid commentary for your baby than at least act like he has actual evolving thoughts and not the same stupid two lines every damn day. Landon is cuter than all three of them combined and has a better personality than any of them. He deserves to be treated so much better and given a shit ton of more attention and care. They treat him like a dog
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

KS18 wrote:Why would you think I'm Jelian lol. I'm also her friend too but no I'm not Jelian. Anyway stop trying to guess.. all I said was sometimes you see me in the vlogs and I'll leave it at that. I was just surprised when I stumbled on this site and saw the amount of gossiping bitches :D
If you are actually her friend and think your cool by commenting that on here than why don’t you grow a pair and actually say who you are lol. “Sometimes you see me in the vlogs and I’ll leave it at that” haha riiighht. Trying to pretend like you hang out with her lol and if you do than good why don’t you go tell her the few things she needs to fix so that her kids get taken care of and fed correctly!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

okaytherekyle wrote:

Jackson????? Is that you??? Is this a cry for help???? You’re always on that iPad so you probably know how to navigate this forum by now. PS sorry about your teeth.

ImageImageImageImageImagecruel

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

KS18 if you’re really her friend you would tell her to remove that newborn paci from her kids’ mouths..
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

The absolute contrast of Alaya’s and Landon’s 1st birthday parties is incredible. KK THIS is how you do it.

I wish Keren would get off her lazy ass and actually do something beneficial for her kids for once... making a HOMECOOKED dinner with some sort of nutritional value is really not difficult at all and it angers me so much how irresponsible she is when it comes to their lifestyle.
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

One of those two teen girls who come over from time to time? Also, if we only see 10 minutes a day and she’s not a bitch, why is all of her bitching edited into the vlog or is she only a bitch for 10 minutes a day?
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

Basically everyone who got the shot got the flu. Could just be correlation but if it isnt effective there is no need for it if youre not old or immunocompromised. Also it’s not like a traditional vaxx. It works similarly but still quite diff from other vaxxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm 4 months pregnant, I got the flu shot and I have never had the flu.
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

msclaire wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
For someone who tweets about peeing and Jackson being so good at getting haircut they would’ve at least made a mention. Vaccinations are given 12,15,18 and 2 yrs apart from yearly flu. Even if the effectiveness of the vaccine is low there are cases where it has saved kids, especially those under 5 and fall under the vulnerable group along with immunocompromised and old age. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
This is completely off topic but where are you from? Where I live in Canada my daughter was vaccinated at 4, 6, 12 and 18 months and now won't be getting anymore until she's 5! Interesting how areas differ with things like that.
American here:
My son was vaccinated at birth, 1, 2, 4, 6, and 12+ months. (not positive past a year bc he isn't that old yet)

That is so crazy to me.
I'm going to be a first time mom in Aug.
I don't know about my son being vaccinated? It seems crazy to me with how many needles are stuck into babies these days.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

MIAMI247 wrote:Basically everyone who got the shot got the flu. Could just be correlation but if it isnt effective there is no need for it if youre not old or immunocompromised. Also it’s not like a traditional vaxx. It works similarly but still quite diff from other vaxxes

I'm 4 months pregnant, I got the flu shot and I have never had the flu.[/quote]

I hate flu shot discussions. Its always black and white...people either hate them or swear by them. I have Never in my life had a flu shot and I never get sick with anything while there are people in my family who get them yearly and it seems like they're sick at least once a month. For as long as I make decisions for my daughter, she won't be getting one either.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”