E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:She's done that before. Some woman ate a Tide pod, and she tweeted about it, and said "a women".
She's definitely a moron.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yea that shit irked me too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SweetDreams »

I cannot stand this woman! This really rubbed me the wrong way. No shit it's important to him and it's just a toy to you. I feel like she thinks she is being this amazing mom. "Look child, I'm pretending to care about your dumb toy." Of course it has to be about her. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... c8dccb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^ "It's not important to me, but it' is to him" wtf? I feel like Ellie is on drugs when she tweets/posts on social media. Like where the fuck does she get these sayings from? She pulls them out of her ass, she is so bizarre.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I saw that and was upset by it too. My son has a bunny and if he lost it I’d be just as upset as he is!

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Ellie: "Loreal Mercier"...lol. I can hear makeup gurus from across the land throwing their brushes at their screens.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

^^^^I saw that post too and I was just disgusted. My first reaction was "what the actual fuck?!". (Pardon the language, ladies) What mother on this earth doesn't get upset or feel that it's important when their child's form of a security blanket is lost?! How messed up and narcissistic do you have to be?!

I'm sure poor Calvin was upset and she only went back for it to shut him up.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

HelloSweetie wrote:I saw that and was upset by it too. My son has a bunny and if he lost it I’d be just as upset as he is!

Same! My daughter has a teddy that is loves, she carries it around like a baby. She lost it in a store one day when she was 2.5yo and we searched the store 3 times looking for it and were devastated when we couldn’t find it for her, luckily someone picked it up and took it to the front of the store and we got it back. I want to keep that teddy forever even though it kind of stinks (even when it’s washed) because it holds a lot of sentimental value because she loves it so much.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I'm 31 years old. My mom still has my baby blanket and my favorite baby doll I always carried around when I was little. Its in a box but she says she just cant part with it.
It baffles me how someone can be so self centered even when it comes to their children.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My 10 year old lost her pink blanket when she was little.. She still talks about it

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

When I image what we could see in the valentine’s day special vlog from Jared it makes me puke.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

Bundy wrote:
samawest wrote:Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I’m sure I’ve seen it mentioned here before but Jared reminds me so much of Eric from the channel McHusbands. (Eric is gay, he and his husband Adam have just had twin girls via surrogacy.)
funny. everytime there on in the background and my husband can hear him talking. he doesnt know what they look like just voice and always say. "that guy is so gay" maybe that mormon needs to come out of the closet.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:
Bundy wrote:
samawest wrote:Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I’m sure I’ve seen it mentioned here before but Jared reminds me so much of Eric from the channel McHusbands. (Eric is gay, he and his husband Adam have just had twin girls via surrogacy.)
funny. everytime there on in the background and my husband can hear him talking. he doesnt know what they look like just voice and always say. "that guy is so gay" maybe that mormon needs to come out of the closet.
He makes my gaydar go wild. I feel bad, he's gonna die in the closet.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

It just hit me that Ellie knows he's gay but she probably twist that around in her head as she is his savor. Saving him from a life of sin in the eyes of their church and that's why she doesn't need to shower him in the same way he does her. He is so lucky to have her already and owes her.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

That post she made on instagram about not caring about the toy, but it was important to Calvin-wow, what a mom!! It aggravating especially when you read the comments on you tube about her and Jared are just the best parents out there-great examples of how to be parents.

Haven't seen this commented on about yesterday's update-the dream stuff. Ellie says she is having all these dreams of her and Jared arguing but they aren't doing that in real life. Sorry, I think she's just dreaming what they are doing during the daytime.

Oh, like others said, my husband thought Jared was a woman just by listening to his voice! Have to listen to them with headphones because he said he didn't want to hear them screeching out! lol
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I'll bet Jared is going to spoil ellie with v-day crap and she's going to SO "appreciative" of him and he'll go on and on about how much he loves her and she'll just be like "meh"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:It just hit me that Ellie knows he's gay but she probably twist that around in her head as she is his savor. Saving him from a life of sin in the eyes of their church and that's why she doesn't need to shower him in the same way he does her. He is so lucky to have her already and owes her.

St Ellie the Martyr. Saving her husband and turning back for Calvin's special stuffed animal. I am sure she congratulates herself while she's watching herself take a bath in that huge mirror at the foot of the tub.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Everyn25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Everyn25 »

I don't post much but I've been lurking for a while and I just wanted to throw in my two cents on Calvin's speech delay. I think it's very possible that he could have some sort of developmental issue, but I also want to point out that, as many of you know, some kids just develop very slowly. It may have nothing to do with the parents or the home or any physical/mental disability. I didn't even start trying to walk until I was 18 months old, yet I spoke in full sentences by the time I was two and a half. My younger brother walked and talked at average times, but he wasn't fully potty trained until he was five (these are just a few examples, we were weird kids). People told my mom at various times that there might be something wrong with us, and I don't blame them, but the point is that we can't be certain Calvin isn't just slow to develop. All that being said, I think his parents are wrong to not have him evaluated or address viewers' concerns, so I'm not really trying to argue with anyone here. I just wanted to bring up the possibility that Calvin might simply be a late bloomer.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

So, of course, not only is Ellie getting her top of the line Snoo bassinet (which we all know she would’ve gotten even if it wasn’t on sale for 40% off) she’s getting the Halo now too. Because all the minions suddenly want so badly for them to do a comparison video...and it gives them vlog content. And I was just thinking to myself...Jackson and Calvin both got really cute minky baby blankets wit cute colors and print and the new baby just get that hideous brown and white one. I’m assuming Ellie think it’s goes with the woodland animals theme she has going on with her old baby quilt her mom made...but it’s just not a cute baby blanket at all.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Mk1 wrote:So, of course, not only is Ellie getting her top of the line Snoo bassinet (which we all know she would’ve gotten even if it wasn’t on sale for 40% off) she’s getting the Halo now too. Because all the minions suddenly want so badly for them to do a comparison video...and it gives them vlog content. And I was just thinking to myself...Jackson and Calvin both got really cute minky baby blankets wit cute colors and print and the new baby just get that hideous brown and white one. I’m assuming Ellie think it’s goes with the woodland animals theme she has going on with her old baby quilt her mom made...but it’s just not a cute baby blanket at all.
I could be totally wrong but didn't she say something like you don't get to pick the colors of the blanket they just mail you one? For some reason that's what I'm remembering.

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Return to “Ellie and Jared”