BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

livelaughlove_an
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by livelaughlove_an »

maybe because she’s in denial about Nolan’s declining health and he isn’t so she portrays that as Ean not having hope that he will magically get better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Off Topic: Are notifications not working for anyone else on the app? It says the last post was 12hrs ago but when I click on the topic it shows posts from an hour ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dandjsmommy

Unread post by Dandjsmommy »

Blackswan wrote:He looks like someone you don't want to fuck with when he's mad. And those are his kids. Look how he got pissed at the Target cashier.
I missed this. Can you remember what video this was?
nutbagmcgee wrote:Nolan qualifies for SSDI, I’m sure Brit keeps her AGI low enough to get assistance and SSDI.

My SO is self employed and on paper we can make it look like he makes next to nothing. I am sure Brit does the same and reaps the benefits. I don’t think she gets WIC because that is a PITA and Harlem is on organic formula but I 150% think they get medical assistance and Food Stamps.
This is tax evasion and it is illegal. I doubt Britney wants to go to prison. I am self employed and report all my income and expenses and have receipts for all those things. I can’t make it look like I made next to nothing on paper unless I lied and came up with fake expenses.
Maxxinsta96 wrote:I personally think she just told ean to say something about the kids insurances... I think their on state insurance. We all know when she was living with rams grandma she was talking about getting food stamps and ssi and wic. I think that’s why they never got married that’s why britney can afford all the things she can. “Single mother” idk how YouTube works when it comes to that? Does it show up on taxes or that you’re making an income? No idea because I would NEVER expose my child for $$$. I’ll happily make the $ I make now and not have the whole world watching me... what are all these people going to do when YouTube goes away or you no longer make any profits? Lots of go fund me; I’m sure. also I think any credit card she had was in eans name and he’s paying her debt.
Yes, the government will know that she received money from google/YouTube because they report it. I get a small amount from Google Adsense (I own a website and display ads) and they send me a 1099-misc every year.

Anyways, I think Ean doesn’t believe at all that their relationship is over and that’s why he did this video. It was his olive branch to Britney. I can’t remember who said it, but I agree that this all almost seems like manic behavior for Britney and I wonder when it will all come crashing down for her and she is in a depressive state again. She has never had so much control, never had Ean wrapped around her little finger like this, and she is overjoyed.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

This is the video where Ean was upset at the Target Cashier
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I wonder if Britney is leading Ean on a little, he does seem to think it’s a trial separation, he visits whenever he wants/can, he brings her dinner, he picks aria up for school everyday (which I think is so sweet of him to not want to stop doing that for aria). It definitely doesn’t seem like a very clean break to me and there doesn’t seem to be any boundaries. I think it’s great she isn’t keeping the kids from him but there needs to be set days and times that Ean can have the kids so that they have that consistent routine (and not just Ean popping in to Britney’s house but him take the kids for a day or a weekend).

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

First time posting:

Things that annoy me about BRITTANY:
-She pelt Aria's burnt bagel
-She films Aria even though she claims she doesn't want to be filmed
-She has an annoying voice...esp When she says IH DAT GUDDD!? NO-Lynnn etc
-Her lies about using care.com AND she could have used them to go on dates with Ean if she was so happy with the company and if she wanted to work on their rship. One date doesn't count.
-Her GFM which she said she would never use, atleast for Nolan...10, 000 goal and then reduced to 5,000 and Thank God her dad is ok but WHAT HAPPENED  with the EXTRA MONEY?
-She mocked Eans voice recently in her nose piercing vid but she has an annoying "th" for her s's in fact her sister and Aria and No-lynn got that speech problem and they(Aria & Nolynn) got Eans voice too. Plus her baby voice makes me feel to stop watching the vids right away
-Her lies and her shit spew aka Brit's Brew passive aggressive venting, then deleting the vid
-Her constant need to illustrate perfection
-She couldn't be herself bc she wanted to be keren at one point
-Her p.o. box hauls make her look greedy and obnoxious...letters right? Sure.
-Deleting comments when people see through her bs
-Her soul sister britney was pregnant and she got baby fever. Ean was happy with his 2 kids. He kept insisting that he was good with 2... no she pushed for 3 and now she's claiming Ean isn't supportive. His reaction alone was a dead giveaway that that was not a planned pregnancy. But she lies to portray perfection.
-Her bday surprise that ean put together wasn't good enough, she couldn't smile or be grateful....Ean washing dishes on evenings,helping with bath time, setting  freaking ramps up with the hotwheel sets, packing the diaper bag was not good enough.  Ok she "put that out there" was it a lie??? We all know she carefully edits and selects her scenes.
-Buying dozens of NEW BORN onsies, a million sippy cups, coffee cups etc is an indication that she had a spending problem. Ean probably tried to point it out that they needed to save.
-Ean got fed up of her immaturity and her bad spending... that's mainly why he probably withdrew from her.
-Stupid pranks. She messed with his food, left Harlow's poop in his towel, her dad and bro and their stupid cardboard faces when they visited and then she tried to scare him after work.
- God she's ridiculous. She was so weird.... in a q&a she said she would put it on her gravestone that she would visit Jess. Ean was so annoyed. She said she "felt something inside" that she needed another baby and Ean said yes your eggs. He was so pissed with her in that vid.
Just wanted to say that I feel sorry for their innocent kids and I hope that they will be able to resolve their issues in a mature manner. After some time they might just make up bc she will soon realise that she can't sleep in etc. Unless they stay separated and Ean takes them for a weekend or something.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

staceybrax wrote:I wonder if Britney is leading Ean on a little, he does seem to think it’s a trial separation, he visits whenever he wants/can, he brings her dinner, he picks aria up for school everyday (which I think is so sweet of him to not want to stop doing that for aria). It definitely doesn’t seem like a very clean break to me and there doesn’t seem to be any boundaries. I think it’s great she isn’t keeping the kids from him but there needs to be set days and times that Ean can have the kids so that they have that consistent routine (and not just Ean popping in to Britney’s house but him take the kids for a day or a weekend).

Yes, I completely agree with you. Ean also said that sometimes he's too late and can't even see them.. So sad
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I’m sure some of the big YouTuber’s make enough where they’re set for life even if the YouTube money stops. However Britney is not that big and she really should be saving as much as she possibly can at this point while she is making money. I would be very scared if I were her right now. But I don’t think she’s smart enough to be scared.

Can YouTube just stop paying whenever? There’s no contract, correct?
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

So off topic (sorry) but I have to say Harlow is seriously such a cute baby! I have never thought any of her kids were “cute” as babies, but man, Harlow gives me some baby fever haha

Dandjsmommy

Unread post by Dandjsmommy »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

This is the video where Ean was upset at the Target Cashier
Lol, that was great. Thanks! :D
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

freshbalsam wrote:So off topic (sorry) but I have to say Harlow is seriously such a cute baby! I have never thought any of her kids were “cute” as babies, but man, Harlow gives me some baby fever haha

She looks like a Who from Whoville.

Anyways, so is she going to keep all those phone cases she got for FREE? Bitch can't do a giveaway for fucken once?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I laugh if she did commit some sort of tax fraud and gets caught it's more likely to come out if Ean is filing separately.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:.
lmao. Spot on !

I am 25 and never worked a real gig in my life and now I am freshly out of a fake relationship that made 3 babies without love includes a boy who has a terminal disability but yes I am going to keep all those phone cases cause i love me some free shit which make happy and stress free.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

If Ean wanted, could he take her to court and demand the kids not be on Youtube? Even if he didn't have full custody.

I remember that huge YTer Roman Atwood couldn't have his oldest son in videos for a while, I always assumed it was because of the ex wife.

(Sorry if this has been discussed. I don't roam this board that often)
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Classie wrote:If Ean wanted, could he take her to court and demand the kids not be on Youtube? Even if he didn't have full custody.

I remember that huge YTer Roman Atwood couldn't have his oldest son in videos for a while, I always assumed it was because of the ex wife.

(Sorry if this has been discussed. I don't roam this board that often)
he could I think. Kandee Johnson isn't allowed to post anything about her three youngest I believe, because the fathers requested it.

However I doubt he would since that is her source of income to support them. :/ she's not exciting enough to post just videos of her and about her to make money.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I was thinking, maybe Ean can’t afford to live on his own because he’s still paying “the kids” living expenses. Who knows how much princess Britney asks him for child support.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I want to know if Ean wasn't paying for the kids, never really went out and did anything and now has to live with family because he cannot afford to live on his own. WHERE DID ALL HIS MONEY GO?? Even if he makes shit money he would still bring in like $600 every two weeks. WHERE IS IT?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

[quote="sarahmariemo"]Hi everyone! Loooong time lurker here. I watched the video last night and felt really bad for Ean. You could tell he was hurting. Anyways I scrolled through the comments and came across one that mentioned everything that is talked about in here. I was able to screenshot B’s replies before comments were disabled. Thought I’d share.

WOW!! I know I am a few pages behind but thank you so much for posting these!
I give her props for answering but I see right below this one yogabba points out that in August is when she got her eyebrows done so....

Return to “Britneyandbaby”