cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I just don't understand why he's making it this big mystery. He wants the props for losing the weight, but isn't sharing how he did it, which makes me suspect it wasn't just cutting calories and exercising. Especially since he did it over the holidays, which is when most people _gain_ because of parties and lots of food, and baked goods a-plenty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Is he really keeping it a mystery? He said months ago that he was cutting back his sugar intake. A few videos ago he explained that he's been eating less. Weight loss is hard, but it isn't exactly rocket science. I wouldn't expect him to go into great detail on their channel. They have an audience who loves kiddie videos. I doubt they would be interested in his diet. They stopped caring about attracting older viewers a while ago.
He also mentioned awhile back that he was going for walks on the property more. And he did show himself walking the dogs a couple times. Not sure if he kept up with that, but I could believe he is being more active. He’s definitely toned up.

Unrelated note: He tweeted that they are filming something special for tomorrow, and all the minions think it’s a pregnancy announcement. But we saw her drinking in Hawaii, right? Unless she got pregnant in Hawaii and they are announcing it right away, I can’t see how it could be a pregnancy. Even if she got pregnant on that trip (which I think is a good possibility), they haven’t even been back 2 weeks yet, have they? I highly doubt it’s an announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

ewitsme wrote:whats bryans maiden name, so to speak?

I’m not sure if that’s what you mean, but Bryan’s last name is Lanning and Missy’s (maiden) name is Hollister :)
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

janem wrote:The Lumps went to The Void at downtown Disney last night with that Brooke and her husband. This pic was on her IG.... look at Bryan there. He really doesn’t look like anything like the photos he’s posted of himself on IG. His face is much heavier looking.

I find it strange that the lumps were off social and didn’t post about this. I also got the impression that they treated Brooke and hubs. Guess these are the new people they’re buying friendship.

I gotta say though that I think the Bumps look nice in this photo
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I’ll assume he will announce his recording studio

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Absolutely nothing special about the vlog

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Kish wrote:
ewitsme wrote:whats bryans maiden name, so to speak?

I’m not sure if that’s what you mean, but Bryan’s last name is Lanning and Missy’s (maiden) name is Hollister :)
thats what i meant and thats what i thought. i saw on some website that they called all the hollisters, lannings and it confused me.
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

so in todays vlog they are showing clips from earlier in the week along with yesterday. idk if theyre gonna start doing weekly vlogs or continue doing this sortve style but its a little less confusing.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

im also surprised they didng use their own valentines day cards for ollies class mates.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

i wonder if theyre sponsered by skittles now lol todays and yesterdays vlogs was just skittles everytwhere.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

theyre going to england (im only halfway into the video so idk but based on whats happening it sounds like it) UPDATE; theyre not going to england they had a paddington bear themed scavenger hunt ??? idk it was weird. sponser probably?
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

janem wrote:The Lumps went to The Void at downtown Disney last night with that Brooke and her husband. This pic was on her IG.... look at Bryan there. He really doesn’t look like anything like the photos he’s posted of himself on IG. His face is much heavier looking.

I find it strange that the lumps were off social and didn’t post about this. I also got the impression that they treated Brooke and hubs. Guess these are the new people they’re buying friendship.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8310c2.jpg[/img]

They all look so tall here. Those other people must be very short too

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Skipped though their lame “super special” Valentine’s Day video. I mean...ad for Paddington. With strategic product placement for Oreos and La Croix. I see they found a use for all the DB valentine’s they didn’t sell. I hope Papa didn’t have to build yet another treasure chest for this video.

Loving their attempts at being educational. They are all about the books lately. And now they are teaching us how to speak British English, with little captions and all. #Desperate

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I’ve noticed a lot of family vloggers are all sponsored ads now. Another clogged family I watched today had nest cam, a pressure cooker, and a juice cleanse.

Jessicanicoleee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessicanicoleee »

My question is did Bryan just forget about his mom? And his sister? It’s all about Mimi and Papa. When was the last time the boys saw his mom?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Jessicanicoleee wrote:My question is did Bryan just forget about his mom? And his sister? It’s all about Mimi and Papa. When was the last time the boys saw his mom?

Something that I always wonder is why doesn’t Bryan just visit his mom and sister for a week or so? It would be perfect for Missy, she can be kid-free and not have to his family.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

How adorable that Ollie says he loves someone! I'm really happy that it sounds like he has a friend or more!

I didn't mind Ollie as much as I usually do in the vlogs today. He wasn't acting as bad, and he was talking more.

I don't think I even WANT to know what's in those kinder eggs :x

This vlog wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

queentee20 wrote:Missy is the most unemotional person ever lol. Most moms hug their kids a ton and act way more excited when their kids give them things. Ollie kept looking at missy with such excitement yet all she managed to say was “wooooow and a big bear, what should we name” like my gawd hug your Fucking child.

Sorry for the lanaguage, she gets to me sometimes... Ollie is finally showing his little personality and his mother doesn’t acknowledge it at all.
She seemed to show genuine, true, unfiltered emotion when she first held June and when she was first breastfeeding her boys. I’m sure she still thinks her daughter is in the future. I don’t think she’d say multiple kids in the future if she was thinking multiple boys.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Perfect opportunity for Ollie to learn how to write his name - why am I not surprised Missy didn't step up and help teach him how to do it :? the cut before Ollie was jumping up saying "I'm so cite for vinetine day" - yeah I'll bet they are still telling him what to say!! I'll bet Bryan has lots of memories of getting valentine's for the cute blondes in his class - cute blonde BOYS that is hahaha she was super snotty and ungrateful as usual - she didn't even thank Finn for the card!! Bryan and MIssy are the most confused Star Wars "fans" on YouTube - he probably doesn't even know why his shirt says "I know" hahahaha
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So they faked a valentine vlog?? And she was still an ungrateful grump? Because today is valentines day.

Are they having those boys make 3 videos a day?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Wow. This thread isn’t moving at all these days! If we have nothing to gossip about, imagine how bored the actual minions must be watching the vlogs? I’m wondering where their view count will be in a few months time? Are they going to be able to keep their kid audience engaged? They’re definitely losing the adult audience!

Return to “Daily Bumps”