True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Whateverumean »

wolflily23 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult
The reason VZ(varicella zoster) aka chicken pox vaccine is recommended is cause they can stay dormant and later manifest as shingles in adult/old age.
Unrelated to kk so sorry guys, just ignore me! But I had a question about chicken pox..
Since I've never had it as a child and say if my daughter ends up with it at some point and I caught it...would it just be chicken pox or would mine turn into shingles?
Reactivation of dormant chicken pox is shingles. Getting infected from others is chicken pox only. To prevent dormant chicken pox and of course its contagious/infectious, vaccine is recommended(herd immunity).
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

Cannot believe that they have had yet ANOTHER chickfila... no wonder Keren bloats to elephant size during her pregnancy with all that sodium pumping through her body. Incredibly irresponsible considering she’s carrying another child right now.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

We should start a new thread soon guys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:We should start a new thread soon guys lol

Yep! Time to write your tiles and vote in the title thread!
MamaLisa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaLisa »

queentee20 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I hardly go out to eat...sure I have pizza and Chinese but that's all. Watching them makes me wish I had a Chick fil a nearby. I haven't had that in over a year and I've only had Chipotle once in my life. They should be sponsored because it's making me want to visit some drive thrus haha
I literally go to Starbucks and target every Fucking day because of watching youtubers.

Ok I understand the eating fast food every day, I get it, so do I. But I hope she isn’t eating FRIED fast food every single day. That’s so bad....

Also, you can find out the gender at 9 weeks Keren, you’re on baby number 100 and didn’t know that? Lol

Ok they had chick fil a, Starbucks and then chipotle and all before dinner. Damn. Like I said, I’m a fast food queen but I switch it up and order grilled foods or find clean sandwiches.

And they wanted an office? For what?! Keren does NOTHING. Also I kind of forgot Keren was pregnant lol
Genuinely curious why they would need to spend money to rent an office when they have a huge office at home plus they hardly ever watch their kids alone? Keren is seriously an idiot.
MamaLisa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaLisa »

KKwastingmonayyy

Also anyone see on their twitter what keren retweeted. Some quote saying "you can't stop people from saying bad things about you. All you can do is make them liars."

No honey, more and more people are seeing the R E A L you, y o u are the liar. and y o u are gonna be the only one affected when the boys grow up and get picked on for all the stupid stuff you could have prevented plus the idiotic stuff you put on the Internet of your children. Please stop trying to live your life trying to prove us wrong or "look like liars" & actually correct the bad habits you've formed because of your laziness! Thats all it is. You used to be a great mom or so it seemed. Then YouTube got to your head and literally became more important than the well being of your children. And "oh we only see 10 min of your day" bullshit if you had anything more interesting or better to show don't you think you would show that instead of broadcasting to the universe what you have? ridiculous. Yt is overwhelmed with the amount of shitty creators. It's a shame people struggle daily with real jobs and you could half ass videos and lie to thousands of people and get paid.

Hope you blow up like a ballon after this pregnancy.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:An entire fourth of the vlog is an infomercial for the damn tooth brush omg

If only they cares that much about jackson’s teeth...

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wolflily23 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
I think they mean smallpox - chickenpox is not deadly. Smallpox is.
Chicken pox can actually be very harmful to a pregnant woman. I've never had the chicken pox and while I was pregnant my doctor found out I was not immune to it so she told me to be extremely careful around anyone and to avoid people that showed any sign of a rash or anything just in case. I needed the vaccine as soon as I gave birth lol
Did you have a bad reaction to the pox vaxx? I ask bc it’s a live virus and they say the effects are really bad in adults

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
keiwie wrote:

That’s how I feel like omg I’d feel so bad and I got vaccinated, I’m fine lol

Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult
The reason VZ(varicella zoster) aka chicken pox vaccine is recommended is cause they can stay dormant and later manifest as shingles in adult/old age.
The pox vaxx unfortunately increases your risk of developing shingles tho :/

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wolflily23 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote: Is this an American thing? In the UK I’ve never heard of anybody being vaccinated from chickenpox, it’s almost encouraged for children to be around somebody who has it so they get it sooner rather than when they’re an adult
Unrelated to kk so sorry guys, just ignore me! But I had a question about chicken pox..
Since I've never had it as a child and say if my daughter ends up with it at some point and I caught it...would it just be chicken pox or would mine turn into shingles?
You’d prob get pox

Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

queentee20 wrote:Ok how tf do we need a new thread already?! Omg...

Anyways, their friend is starting a channel? Sorry but I am SO over people starting channels SOLELY because they have connections and know they can get subs fast. She’s starting a makeup channel but... was her makeup even good?
Because they’re just talking about vaccinations. Boooorrrrrinngggg
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

The pox vaxx unfortunately increases your risk of developing shingles tho :/

Suffering from pox vs getting a vaccine the % is high for infected cause of the viral load. Vaccine its weakened live virus. Unless the person is Immunocompromised chances are 1%.
Lets move on from the chicken pox and shingles. Whoever wants to get vaccinated get it others stay away and don’t get either cause post herpatic neuralgia is a bitch! Lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Swiftem01 wrote:

Anyways, their friend is starting a channel? Sorry but I am SO over people starting channels SOLELY because they have connections and know they can get subs fast. She’s starting a makeup channel but... was her makeup even good?
Because they’re just talking about vaccinations. Boooorrrrrinngggg
I think it had more to do with jmama’s millions of posts. The vaccine talk isn’t really clogging.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thank jmama. She covers 6 pages with her posts. Lol
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

I think the vaccine talk had 2 pages *eyeroll* everyone thinks they’re a doctor yet would shit on jmama for talking about her dentistry knowledge. But yeah, I think you’re right jmama does contribute about 6 pages per thread lol...so that was at least 8 pages of just jmama and vaccine talk oh and don’t forget at least 3 pages of people complaining about jmama... We should dedicate a thread to jmama & vaccines and then a thread for just KK and see which one moves faster lol
Wish I could just “think” I am a Doctor. Not all of us go around announcing our professions. Be my guest start whatever thread you want.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

KKandFuckedUpBabyJ

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MIAMI247 wrote:Basically everyone who got the shot got the flu. Could just be correlation but if it isnt effective there is no need for it if youre not old or immunocompromised. Also it’s not like a traditional vaxx. It works similarly but still quite diff from other vaxxes

I'm 4 months pregnant, I got the flu shot and I have never had the flu.[/quote]

Flu shot is a DEAD vaccine so no, not everyone who had it got the flu!
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
I think they mean smallpox - chickenpox is not deadly. Smallpox is.
Chicken pox can actually be very harmful to a pregnant woman. I've never had the chicken pox and while I was pregnant my doctor found out I was not immune to it so she told me to be extremely careful around anyone and to avoid people that showed any sign of a rash or anything just in case. I needed the vaccine as soon as I gave birth lol
Did you have a bad reaction to the pox vaxx? I ask bc it’s a live virus and they say the effects are really bad in adults

Nope not a bad reaction! Two days later the area I had the shot swelled and became hot to the touch but I went to the doctor and he said it was fine, just needed ibuprofen!
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Kkandbabyshark

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

queentee20 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

I think the vaccine talk had 2 pages *eyeroll* everyone thinks they’re a doctor yet would shit on jmama for talking about her dentistry knowledge. But yeah, I think you’re right jmama does contribute about 6 pages per thread lol...so that was at least 8 pages of just jmama and vaccine talk oh and don’t forget at least 3 pages of people complaining about jmama... We should dedicate a thread to jmama & vaccines and then a thread for just KK and see which one moves faster lol
Well the major difference here is that there were other posts mingled with the vaccine talk...when jmama posts there is literally NOTHING else being posted besides her million replies to stale topics.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”