C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And he's just posted more, where they both sound totally wasted. He was all giggly, and got Katie to try to go down the slide, and she got stuck. And they both had giggle fits.
Have a couple after the kids go to bed?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

The tweet may have seemed impersonal but twitter is not real life. Cullen said that he texted with Jay, they've obviously seen each other in person and will be (I'm assuming) attending the funeral. It's ok with me if he didn't put out a heartfelt tweet on twitter.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cynthiadancer wrote:The tweet may have seemed impersonal but twitter is not real life. Cullen said that he texted with Jay, they've obviously seen each other in person and will be (I'm assuming) attending the funeral. It's ok with me if he didn't put out a heartfelt tweet on twitter.
I might agree, but what he IG’d is definitely not sensitive.

It’s always fun and games with Cullen lately. Life is perfect Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

lmmomSD wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It really broke my heart hearing them talk about Jay's mom. Katie seemed so heart broken and you can tell Cullen is fighting back his tears the whole time. I'm really sad for Jay's family, but also for Gaines as well. She was too young to understand when Howard died and while this was not her grandmother, like Katie said, she was like a 3rd grandmother to the kids. It will be tough explaining what happen to her to Gaines. She's a smart kid and explaining death to a child like that is never easy. She is old enough to remember this situation and to remember NiNi.. :cry:
That little speech got to me. I went and picked up my almost 5 month old son and broke down crying myself. Becoming a mom made me a softy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yeah, they say all this stuff for the vlog, and then Cullen takes Bennett to Nordstrom to get fitted for a suit, and uploads all these instastories like it's some big joke. I will bet anything that Bennett is getting a suit for his grandmother's funeral. So putting Vanilla Ice music in the background of Bennett getting fitted like it's for some big date is just not right. And Cullen cracks himself up way too much.
I understand that he probably wants to cheer Bennett up because his grandmother just died, but he can do that without posting it all over the internet. It's just disrespectful. And my daughter says "That's just Cullen. Disrespectful"
And crying for the vlog then doing that just seems disingenuous. How much of it is real?

I was just coming to say the same. And encouraging him to run up and down the escalators Image they let all of those kids do whatever they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

whatthepho wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:That little speech got to me. I went and picked up my almost 5 month old son and broke down crying myself. Becoming a mom made me a softy.

Yeah, they say all this stuff for the vlog, and then Cullen takes Bennett to Nordstrom to get fitted for a suit, and uploads all these instastories like it's some big joke. I will bet anything that Bennett is getting a suit for his grandmother's funeral. So putting Vanilla Ice music in the background of Bennett getting fitted like it's for some big date is just not right. And Cullen cracks himself up way too much.
I understand that he probably wants to cheer Bennett up because his grandmother just died, but he can do that without posting it all over the internet. It's just disrespectful. And my daughter says "That's just Cullen. Disrespectful"
And crying for the vlog then doing that just seems disingenuous. How much of it is real?

I was just coming to say the same. And encouraging him to run up and down the escalators Image they let all of those kids do whatever they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Until they rip off a leg doing that on an escalator.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Katie keeps mentioning "acts of service" whenever Cullen does something. Isn't that Cullen's love language and KATIE should be the one doing acts of service for him?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Katie keeps mentioning "acts of service" whenever Cullen does something. Isn't that Cullen's love language and KATIE should be the one doing acts of service for him?

It is beginning to look like Katie's "love language" is whatever Katie wants at the time. And what Katie wants Katie gets.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by askeptichere »

WTF is wrong with Cullen!? Hours after a horrific tragedy in a Florida high school, he instastories his 3 year old daughter and 12 year old niece using a pellet gun that looks like a real hand gun, and used the phrase “kill him” when Madeline is aiming at the target. Fucking asshole.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

askeptichere wrote:WTF is wrong with Cullen!? Hours after a horrific tragedy in a Florida high school, he instastories his 3 year old daughter and 12 year old niece using a pellet gun that looks like a real hand gun, and used the phrase “kill him” when Madeline is aiming at the target. Fucking asshole.

He’s lost his mind. He isn’t better at all, I think he’s just gone back to masking it with substances.

The next crisis he has is going to be a big one.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:WTF is wrong with Cullen!? Hours after a horrific tragedy in a Florida high school, he instastories his 3 year old daughter and 12 year old niece using a pellet gun that looks like a real hand gun, and used the phrase “kill him” when Madeline is aiming at the target. Fucking asshole.

And he's cackling away. It's sick. 17 kids were killed. WTF is he thinking? He's got his 3 year old daughter playing first person shooters, and then playing with a BB gun that looks real.

Plus, he's got Bennett doing the "Cash me outside" thing now. Not only is it inappropriate, it is OUT, and has been for a while.
I get that the kids need to be cheered up. But this is not how to go about it.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don’t even know what to say. He knows what’s going on in the world. He’s deliberately trying to cause outrage. Nothing like controversy to get attention. He’s really pathetic. He’s probably depressed because he realizes that he’s a sad sack of shit.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I’m just getting caught up to what’s been going on recently with them. I missed vlogs where people could sense the tension between them. I stopped watching them after they moved because it was boring. I genuinely don’t think they are bad people. I think they are really going through some serious depression and marital difficulties and have no idea what to do with YouTube. How do you make videos for people that they want to watch when it could take time- months to years- to work in mental illness? All of these full time family youtubers have backed themselves into a corner. YouTube seemed too good to be true and now it’s showing that it was/is.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

For once, I am so disappointed and angry at Cullen. Why would he even upload to Instastories with his little girl and niece playing with a BB gun that looks so realistic especially after the tragic event that happened the same day. I'm gutted... and I liked him a lot. His humor, looks and his childish behavior, but after seeing that I'm disgusted. I hope he got so much hate from that. Ugh... I don't know what else to say.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Cullen and Katie is capitalizing on Jay's moms passing. They have two titles towards it. It's not right and disrespectful for them. Katie's speaking out and what not about it. They could of titled each vlog differently.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Cullen’s sister had her first ultrasound today. They thought she was 8 weeks but she really measured 6 weeks and baby had no heartbeat yet. I hope the pregnancy is viable. :( she still seemed really positive about it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Cullen’s sister had her first ultrasound today. They thought she was 8 weeks but she really measured 6 weeks and baby had no heartbeat yet. I hope the pregnancy is viable. :( she still seemed really positive about it.

As much as I dislike her, I certainly don't wish anything bad on her. Hope everything goes ok!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Cullen’s sister had her first ultrasound today. They thought she was 8 weeks but she really measured 6 weeks and baby had no heartbeat yet. I hope the pregnancy is viable. :( she still seemed really positive about it.

Oh wow.. I would be freaking out. I hope everything is okay.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I really hope that she is just later than what she thought but it can go both ways
she seems positive I just hope the next scan shows a heartbeat
Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks with my third and I want to say they couldn’t see anything yet, so they had me come back at 8 weeks. It sucked waiting, but everything was fine. Hoping the same for her!
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

Toodles123 wrote:Cullen and Katie is capitalizing on Jay's moms passing. They have two titles towards it. It's not right and disrespectful for them. Katie's speaking out and what not about it. They could of titled each vlog differently.

Right? JK isn't uploading for obvious reasons! Cullen and Katie know people are going to watch their vlogs since they are closest to them...but the titles...um, yeah...they are click baiting a bit.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”