2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by Annavi04 »

spillingthetea wrote:Sorry but lily is not a good looking child. If your kid is already unfortunate looking why make it worse? She should get cosmetic surgery done asap and something with that hair. It’s not that it’s too long it’s that she doesn’t style or take care of it properly!! Curly hair is a lot of work... any type of hair requires work to keep it healthy but curly hair is harder than straight. Idk if V is being an asshole about it (as usual) or if she truly doesn’t know how to style it. I think that leaving those hairs in the front doesn’t do her any favors, it actually makes it look worse! She should just brush it all like she did when she had surgery and it would look soooo much better!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I feel so bad for lily. Most dont find her attractive, she has learning delays and physical abnormalities (hand, neck, ears, forehead), has a mom that ignores her and to top it off she cant have biological children of her own (makes me sad when i see her playing with babydolls).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

flightlessbird wrote:
wolfybutt wrote:she looks insane lmao

She looks like Jodi Arias
I said the exact same thing!! She does look like her, crazy eyes and all!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jeybee27 wrote:Her eyebrows look like shit.
I came to say EXACTLY this! LOL
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

msliss wrote:Lol I just noticed that V has theeeee exact pink hoodie pullover as her bestie best brit.
And she has it in like 4 different colors. What a waste of money.

galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

spillingthetea wrote:Sorry but lily is not a good looking child. If your kid is already unfortunate looking why make it worse? She should get cosmetic surgery done asap and something with that hair. It’s not that it’s too long it’s that she doesn’t style or take care of it properly!! Curly hair is a lot of work... any type of hair requires work to keep it healthy but curly hair is harder than straight. Idk if V is being an asshole about it (as usual) or if she truly doesn’t know how to style it. I think that leaving those hairs in the front doesn’t do her any favors, it actually makes it look worse! She should just brush it all like she did when she had surgery and it would look soooo much better!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
wow.. how disgusting to say..
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Did she get a new car? I saw a Jeep on her Snapchat.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Did she get a new car? I saw a Jeep on her Snapchat.

I think it’s a loan car while her borrowed van’s windscreen gets fixed.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

staceybrax wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Did she get a new car? I saw a Jeep on her Snapchat.

I think it’s a loan car while her borrowed van’s windscreen gets fixed.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Its not mean to say Lily is an unfortunate looking child....its the truth. She's not cute or pretty at all but Vanessa could do things to improve her looks....such as having her ears pinned and styling her hair in a flattering way. But she doesnt. I don't see how any mother could just sit back and watch their child go through teasing and being made fun of by other kids for their appearance when they could do something about it and prevent some of that hurt. Help their self esteem a little. I would so whatever it took.
People can say "oh looks aren't important and its whats on the inside that counts" and blah blah blah but thats bullshit and thats NOT the world we live in. And kids are cruel.
She needs to step it up and take action to help Lily.

And yes, Vanessa reminds me also of Jodi Arias. Definitely just as crazy as that bitch. The singing Snapchats are so fucking annoying.
You can tell she thinks she is a bad ass bitch now that she post some weight.

Well, Vanessa let me tell you.....you are still ugly. You will always be ugly. Both inside and out. And you are a psycho. Stop focusing on your stupid self and help your daughter so that she won't grow up to be as ugly and insecure and psycho as you are!!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

So I thought that it was an unspoken rule on this board to not talk about Lily's looks in that way. You can say that she is not necessarily "normal", but to say that she is unattractive, not cute and not beautiful is fucked up. She's a child. And that is NOT true. Lily is cute and beautiful, she just has a mother that doesn't know how to dress her or style her hair. So sometimes Lily's "abnormal" features are exaggerated.

Seriously, I will talk all day long about Vanessa being fat, having gross as feet, having fucked up hair and makeup.... but leave Lily alone. She deserves better than that.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am not saying it in a way thats trying to be mean or cruel. I am simply stating the obvious here. And people constantly call Jess's Addie "ugly" "not cute" and "unfortunate looking" over on the Jesss thread, so whats the difference?

The point I was trying to make is that EVEN THOUGH Lily is not a pretty child, there are things Vanessa could do to greatly improve her appearance like getting her ears pinned and styling her hair.

So its not like I was commenting just to talk about her looks, I was making a point about Vanessa not doing whats best for Lily or caring that she could be bullied or develop low self esteem. Which is the truth.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I am not saying it in a way thats trying to be mean or cruel. I am simply stating the obvious here. And people constantly call Jess's Addie "ugly" "not cute" and "unfortunate looking" over on the Jesss thread, so whats the difference?

The point I was trying to make is that EVEN THOUGH Lily is not a pretty child, there are things Vanessa could do to greatly improve her appearance like getting her ears pinned and styling her hair.

So its not like I was commenting just to talk about her looks, I was making a point about Vanessa not doing whats best for Lily or caring that she could be bullied or develop low self esteem. Which is the truth.

I definitely agree. I'm not an avid watcher; (I can't stand Vanessa and think she's painfully boring); but was Lily's neck very noticeable? I'm just a little dumbfounded on why she prioritized her neck over her ears.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I am not saying it in a way thats trying to be mean or cruel. I am simply stating the obvious here. And people constantly call Jess's Addie "ugly" "not cute" and "unfortunate looking" over on the Jesss thread, so whats the difference?

I definitely agree. I'm not an avid watcher; (I can't stand Vanessa and think she's painfully boring); but was Lily's neck very noticeable? I'm just a little dumbfounded on why she prioritized her neck over her ears.

I think it was yes. And I think Vanessa saw it as the most abnormal thing about Lily. A lot of regular people have ears that stick out so it isn't quite as abnormal as a webbed neck. I think her neck embarrassed Vanessa and that is why Lily never wore her hair up at all. It has since gotten a bit better but is still noticeably webbed
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Omgggggg
This bitch lost all the water weight and she now changed her bitmoji to the skinniest body type lmao.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think the ears and neck both are pronounced enough to make a priority of getting them both fixed. Kids are going to make fun of her ears. They just will....kids are mean. And she will always be so self-conscious of her ears, she will never want to wear her hair up, etc.
The neck surgery helped a little but you can definitely still tell. She should have the neck surgery done again and the ears pinned. Then learn to style her hair so that her forehead isn't showing as much. That would help so so much.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Omgggggg
This bitch lost all the water weight and she now changed her bitmoji to the skinniest body type lmao.
I noticed that too. You can tell she’s getting a big head over it, especially in her snaps of her psycho looking self with her ugly ass makeup. I noticed her arms still look like they haven’t lost any weight though lol. Her Bitmoji’s skin colour is also set to the lightest setting.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

I think it was yes. And I think Vanessa saw it as the most abnormal thing about Lily. A lot of regular people have ears that stick out so it isn't quite as abnormal as a webbed neck. I think her neck embarrassed Vanessa and that is why Lily never wore her hair up at all. It has since gotten a bit better but is still noticeably webbed
Wait....didn’t she want to get Lily’s ears pinned but it wasn’t covered by insurance? Her neck was so that’s why she was able to get that done but her ears were considered a cosmetic procedure. I think that’s why people get so annoyed with her. She would rather buy Sir Charles 5 pairs of $50 shoes, $80 outfits he’ll grow out of in a few months and all the popular toys at the moment but she refuses to put money aside to save up to help her daughter. She’s a greedy bitch who does everything possible to look “rich” on social media while her daughter wears shoes 3 sizes to big. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

rottiemama wrote:
Wait....didn’t she want to get Lily’s ears pinned but it wasn’t covered by insurance? Her neck was so that’s why she was able to get that done but her ears were considered a cosmetic procedure. I think that’s why people get so annoyed with her. She would rather buy Sir Charles 5 pairs of $50 shoes, $80 outfits he’ll grow out of in a few months and all the popular toys at the moment but she refuses to put money aside to save up to help her daughter. She’s a greedy bitch who does everything possible to look “rich” on social media while her daughter wears shoes 3 sizes to big. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Something like that yea. If it was a priority for her she would find a way.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Her plan used to be to get the neck surgery and ears pinned at the same time. But if I recall correctly, the plastic surgeon said he would have to reconstruct lily’s ears before pinning them because they had not formed the ridges inside (not sure of the proper term for that is but if you look at her ears they are like smooth bowls). I think the neck was covered by the insurance because it was affecting her range of motion but the ears were not bc they are cosmetic (although she says the ears sticking out affect lily’s hearing, maybe not significantly enough to be covered?).

Either way V only spends money on dumb stuff she can show off and not important things. She’s very lucky/spoiled with the free healthcare she has for lily, that’s why shes always so quick to go to the emergency room. I don’t think she’s ever had any medical bills come out of her own pocket. But there she goes paying for a weigh loss clinic for herself smh
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Shouldn't KC take the kids places and do things with them without Vanessa around? What's the point of KC being there if V is up her ass the whole time.

Return to “2011teenagemom”