Living Rosa | Part 1

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lennon is a very bright little girl and we all know that that can (sadly) cause issues in this day and age. They are going to be doing their daughter a MASSIVE disservice if they don't sort out any social issues Lennon may have. She's going to go to school one day and she's going to have to interact and share with her sisters one day.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Lennon is very sharp, I think she's really bright. She speaks well, she thinks about things quite seriously, she can do some counting, she recognises colours. I would think she was a year older at least.

As for ignoring babies, not everyone has to like babies. Especially wouldn't worry about a 2 year old. They generally play alongside, rather than with, other kids. Babies can be pretty boring, and they take your parents attention away from you. My middle child is 5, she has only just become interested in babies and toddlers in the last 6ish months. Because Lennon and the twirls are so close in age, I think they will enjoy each other a lot more in about a year.

It's funny because my eldest is 7 and has autism, he was much more friendly to other kids and more social than miss 5 as a toddler. Miss 5 has always been painfully shy and withdrawn. She just started school about 3 weeks ago and shocked us all by totally THIRVING. She loves it, has made friends, there were zero tears, she tells me to go home at drop offs. So I don't think little ones who aren't super social will always be that way. She never attended a preschool either as I am a stay at home mother and we couldn't afford it. She also was good with speech, and bright and curious and calm.

Ahh, again with the carrot mush for the twirls. Is it a normal thing in the USA to only offer single ingredient meals to infants? I would be making casseroles/stews in the slow cooker full of all sorts of wholesome things if I were to traditional wean a baby. That'd be perfect winter food. They could whiz it up in a food processor to a puree if they were nervous about lumps.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Exterminate

Unread post by Exterminate »

minties82 wrote:Lennon is very sharp, I think she's really bright. She speaks well, she thinks about things quite seriously, she can do some counting, she recognises colours. I would think she was a year older at least.

As for ignoring babies, not everyone has to like babies. Especially wouldn't worry about a 2 year old. They generally play alongside, rather than with, other kids. Babies can be pretty boring, and they take your parents attention away from you. My middle child is 5, she has only just become interested in babies and toddlers in the last 6ish months. Because Lennon and the twirls are so close in age, I think they will enjoy each other a lot more in about a year.

It's funny because my eldest is 7 and has autism, he was much more friendly to other kids and more social than miss 5 as a toddler. Miss 5 has always been painfully shy and withdrawn. She just started school about 3 weeks ago and shocked us all by totally THIRVING. She loves it, has made friends, there were zero tears, she tells me to go home at drop offs. So I don't think little ones who aren't super social will always be that way. She never attended a preschool either as I am a stay at home mother and we couldn't afford it. She also was good with speech, and bright and curious and calm.

Ahh, again with the carrot mush for the twirls. Is it a normal thing in the USA to only offer single ingredient meals to infants? I would be making casseroles/stews in the slow cooker full of all sorts of wholesome things if I were to traditional wean a baby. That'd be perfect winter food. They could whiz it up in a food processor to a puree if they were nervous about lumps.

As an American, I've noticed that baby-led weaning is much more common in other countries, especially Europe. I do see it catching on more and more over here. I'm of the mindset that as long as your baby is getting proper nutrition, then go fourth and do you. For my family, depending on the food, we incorporated both methods. One of the benefits of pureeing certain things is being able to incorporate breast milk in the mixture, which we did. But we are also lazy and items that could be easily chopped into finger foods or larger pieces took up a lot less time. Plus our little lady was very grabby with her foods any ways, so it worked out really well for us. I'm in complete agreement with you about letting them eat what you are eating. Neither one of us were raised by parent who cooked separate meals for adults and kids. At least not that we can remember any ways. She's had her phases but for the most part she's pretty good. I do love it when some of the methods I use to get her to eat things, also works on my partner. Before she came along, I was convinced that my partner would die of some nutritional deficiency because they absolutely loathed eating fresh fruits and veggies. Now I just point to madam and say, "it's pretty sad when she's being more of an adult about this then you are!" I may get glared at, but it works.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

Who ever wrote that Mandi is in denial about her relationship with the twins was spot on in my humble opinion, the interactions do always seem kindness of forced and awkward, and now they are talking about when she has the next one, is she just a baby making machine for Tara !
I notice after the comments about Lennon not taking any notice of the twins there was then a shot of her playing peekaboo with them and making them laugh, lol this forum must really annoy Tara. I do feel sorry for those babies they seem to just sit at the edge of the room in those silly chairs and not even facing each other so they could coo and babble at each other, instead they are just sitting there like they are in a bloody waiting room. All tidy and neat like everything else. I'd love to see them propped up and playing, mine used to love things like ripping up a magazine, they loved the noise and the feel of it or shaking little pots with rice or beans in them etc, all simple stuff but fun for little babies who are just sitting up etc, they shouldn't just be sat there neatly in a little row just watching Lennon play
minties82
Informer
Informer

Bobthedog wrote:Who ever wrote that Mandi is in denial about her relationship with the twins was spot on in my humble opinion, the interactions do always seem kindness of forced and awkward, and now they are talking about when she has the next one, is she just a baby making machine for Tara !
I notice after the comments about Lennon not taking any notice of the twins there was then a shot of her playing peekaboo with them and making them laugh, lol this forum must really annoy Tara. I do feel sorry for those babies they seem to just sit at the edge of the room in those silly chairs and not even facing each other so they could coo and babble at each other, instead they are just sitting there like they are in a bloody waiting room. All tidy and neat like everything else. I'd love to see them propped up and playing, mine used to love things like ripping up a magazine, they loved the noise and the feel of it or shaking little pots with rice or beans in them etc, all simple stuff but fun for little babies who are just sitting up etc, they shouldn't just be sat there neatly in a little row just watching Lennon play
She can't even feed them without it being weird. She is more like their aunt or a family friend.

Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

She has Tara there though criticising her every move so she probably is self conscious with them, when she tries to feed them apparently it's too messy " compared to when Tara does it" ffs so what if it's messy they are babies everything is messy.... Unless you have Tara for a mother then everything is quick and tidy
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

Oh my god. I can hardly stand to watch them anymore. Tara really get a under my skin. You can tell she thinks she is the shit and thinks she is better than everyone. Mandi is nice and all but man if I were in her shoes I would put Tara in her place and it bothers me how she just lets anything Tara says to criticize her go.. and changes her opinion to agree with her about things!
They used to be so much more lively and much more entertaining vlogs I don’t know what happened. And not to be rude or anything but I think watching Lennon play is close to torture. She really is such a dull child, cute.. but has no emotion really. I don’t know how to explain it. Am I the only one who thinks this?
Those twirls though, stick around just for them. Haha they are too cute especially Maeve
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

Shibbyy wrote:Oh my god. I can hardly stand to watch them anymore. Tara really get a under my skin. You can tell she thinks she is the shit and thinks she is better than everyone. Mandi is nice and all but man if I were in her shoes I would put Tara in her place and it bothers me how she just lets anything Tara says to criticize her go.. and changes her opinion to agree with her about things!
They used to be so much more lively and much more entertaining vlogs I don’t know what happened. And not to be rude or anything but I think watching Lennon play is close to torture. She really is such a dull child, cute.. but has no emotion really. I don’t know how to explain it. Am I the only one who thinks this?
Those twirls though, stick around just for them. Haha they are too cute especially Maeve
Well I jumped the gun with cute. She is cute in her own Lennon wAy.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Shibbyy wrote:
Shibbyy wrote:Oh my god. I can hardly stand to watch them anymore. Tara really get a under my skin. You can tell she thinks she is the shit and thinks she is better than everyone. Mandi is nice and all but man if I were in her shoes I would put Tara in her place and it bothers me how she just lets anything Tara says to criticize her go.. and changes her opinion to agree with her about things!
Well I jumped the gun with cute. She is cute in her own Lennon wAy.
Maeve is adorable, that cow Tara doesn't deserve such cuteness!

Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

Just saw on Twitter living Rosa replied to a tweet of Kerens (kkandbabyj). And Tara I am assuming runs their Twitter tweeted how they are going to go over to kerens once she gets her in ground trampoline. Haha she now is jumping on the bandwagon trying to go over to the kkandbabyj house so they can get in the vlogs and try to get some of kkbabyj followers. So pathetic when youtubers can’t get the subscribers on their own and start using others just to grow their channels. One of my biggest pet peeves
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Their Chanel says they have 80k subs yet each vlog is rarely seen by more than 25k so where are all the rest lol
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Bobthedog wrote:Their Chanel says they have 80k subs yet each vlog is rarely seen by more than 25k so where are all the rest lol
Probably doing the same as me and ignoring their notifications. The videos are so boring these days. I question my own sanity and wonder what I ever found interesting about them. Tara and Mandy both get under my skin in different ways. Tara with her controlling personality and Mandy, the doormat, with her preferential treatment of the girls. Ugh.
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
Bobthedog wrote:Their Chanel says they have 80k subs yet each vlog is rarely seen by more than 25k so where are all the rest lol
Probably doing the same as me and ignoring their notifications. The videos are so boring these days. I question my own sanity and wonder what I ever found interesting about them. Tara and Mandy both get under my skin in different ways. Tara with her controlling personality and Mandy, the doormat, with her preferential treatment of the girls. Ugh.
Yes they honestly in my opinion used to be a little more bearable to watch ( but like you I’m wondering if they actually ever were or what I was thinking lol) but the second they had kids... omg so damn boring like watching paint dry. I hate how Tara gives off the vibe that she is better than everyone and you can tell by her tweets and just personality she is such a bitch
minties82
Informer
Informer

Shibbyy wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:
Yes they honestly in my opinion used to be a little more bearable to watch ( but like you I’m wondering if they actually ever were or what I was thinking lol) but the second they had kids... omg so damn boring like watching paint dry. I hate how Tara gives off the vibe that she is better than everyone and you can tell by her tweets and just personality she is such a bitch
She's a total bitch. I wonder what I used to see in them too, I've been watching them almost since they started on YouTube.

Exterminate

Unread post by Exterminate »

Did anyone watch the vlog titled, "She Outed Me to Her Teacher?" Tara mentioned it was her youngest brother, William's birthday. She was searching through the family photo albums, trying to find a picture of him as a new born. She was showing off pictures of herself as a child to the vlog. Lennon is the spitting image of her only with red hair and blue eyes. Then she showed a baby picture William and she said she thought Maeve looked like him as a baby. Sorry to break it to her, but they don't resemble one another at all. If anything, I'd say there is more of a resemblance between William and Lennon/Everett, then there is of William and Maeve. I feel like Maeve doesn't really look like any one on her side of the family, but you can still tell she is related to her sisters. When all three of those children are sleeping, then you can really see the familial relation. Today's vlog opens with a shot of the twirls sleeping. If you watched then you'll know what I mean. These are the times that I'd really LOVE to see a picture of their donor. Regardless of who she looks like, Maeve is the most beautiful baby. Her laugh makes me smile every time.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Exterminate wrote:Did anyone watch the vlog titled, "She Outed Me to Her Teacher?" Tara mentioned it was her youngest brother, William's birthday. She was searching through the family photo albums, trying to find a picture of him as a new born. She was showing off pictures of herself as a child to the vlog. Lennon is the spitting image of her only with red hair and blue eyes. Then she showed a baby picture William and she said she thought Maeve looked like him as a baby. Sorry to break it to her, but they don't resemble one another at all. If anything, I'd say there is more of a resemblance between William and Lennon/Everett, then there is of William and Maeve. I feel like Maeve doesn't really look like any one on her side of the family, but you can still tell she is related to her sisters. When all three of those children are sleeping, then you can really see the familial relation. Today's vlog opens with a shot of the twirls sleeping. If you watched then you'll know what I mean. These are the times that I'd really LOVE to see a picture of their donor. Regardless of who she looks like, Maeve is the most beautiful baby. Her laugh makes me smile every time.
Really? I thought Maeve and William looked identical haha. Actually thought that and then Tara said it.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
Exterminate wrote:Did anyone watch the vlog titled, "She Outed Me to Her Teacher?" Tara mentioned it was her youngest brother, William's birthday. She was searching through the family photo albums, trying to find a picture of him as a new born. She was showing off pictures of herself as a child to the vlog. Lennon is the spitting image of her only with red hair and blue eyes. Then she showed a baby picture William and she said she thought Maeve looked like him as a baby. Sorry to break it to her, but they don't resemble one another at all. If anything, I'd say there is more of a resemblance between William and Lennon/Everett, then there is of William and Maeve. I feel like Maeve doesn't really look like any one on her side of the family, but you can still tell she is related to her sisters. When all three of those children are sleeping, then you can really see the familial relation. Today's vlog opens with a shot of the twirls sleeping. If you watched then you'll know what I mean. These are the times that I'd really LOVE to see a picture of their donor. Regardless of who she looks like, Maeve is the most beautiful baby. Her laugh makes me smile every time.
Really? I thought Maeve and William looked identical haha. Actually thought that and then Tara said it.
I didn't see it at all either, as soon as she showed his pic all I saw was Lennon. Tara was really cute as a kid, Len looks like a more plain version of her. Maeve must look like the donor.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Tara and this donor are producing kids with an interesting combination of genetics. Lennon is a red head and wasn't a cute baby but is getting cuter as she ages. Everett has those beautiful big eyes and in general is a pretty baby and whilst she resembles Tara/Lennon, she's still her own person. Maeve looks completely different to all of them and is a short baby but is also a downright adorable baby. There are some crazy recessive traits going on here lol. I can see why Mandi tries so hard to find traits of hers in the babies, they all look so different to each other.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I think her brother looked a lot like both of the babies. Definitely looked like one more than the other but I don't want them enough to be able to tell who is who lol. They look a lot alike with just little differences imo.
minties82
Informer
Informer

I reckoned Len and Everett resemble Tara quite a bit.

I've got 3 kids with my SO and their looks vary a fair bit too, our youngest is 19 months, very pale with blue eyes. The older two are much darker skinned. Eldest has hazle eyes, big lips, fine features, big sticky-out ears. Middle has dark brown eyes, thin lips, broad nose, eyes close together, flat ears. I'm always getting hints that people think #3 is from an affair!

I want to steal Maeve and run away, she's too adorable. So is Everett but looks too much like Tara lol.

Return to “I-P”