TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by SunnyLove »

That video of them "taking a walk" on her Instagram... uh.. her neighborhood looks trashed!! I would be scared to walk down that street.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

i was scrolling through my insta and passed by a photo of tayler and brian and my friend, who doesn't know her, looked and said "EW". i feel you sis.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Thinking about deleting her Instagram so people go and check her YouTube more. Her YouTube videos are the worst I’ve ever seen. She wants to make money off of YouTube so bad, yet puts in zero effort. Such a lazy shit. Go get a job Tayler if you wanna make MONIES.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Rittk1 wrote:Thinking about deleting her Instagram so people go and check her YouTube more. Her YouTube videos are the worst I’ve ever seen. She wants to make money off of YouTube so bad, yet puts in zero effort. Such a lazy shit. Go get a job Tayler if you wanna make MONIES.
So 10 two minute videos she's done how many times before?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

If she was actually serious about making money off YouTube, it would be a stupid choice to delete the rest of her social media LOL
Whatever. If she deletes, she'll be back in two weeks, single and ready to mingle with chuckles tax refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

She made all of her kids instagrams even though she was just talking about deleting hers. lol
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

She has referenced having another baby at least twice in the comments on that kids instagram pic. Imo its irresponsible as fuck. My kid gets internet at her dads. Not mine. When i found out she had youtube and was making videos and uploading them i flipped it. Be effed if shes gonna have accounts like that so people can "follow" her. Shes 9. Taylers kids are younger.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Yeah because everybody is gonna want to watch your kids open their dollar store toys in YouTube Tayler NOT.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

On not in obviously

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She’s already embarrassed her children and exposed them enough online. The minute someone sees something shitty in one of the videos and criticises her for it she will delete the channel.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kingoflove21vher wrote:Yeah because everybody is gonna want to watch your kids open their dollar store toys in YouTube Tayler NOT.

People also aren’t going to want to watch kids they can’t understand since Alesana is the only one who knows how to speak properly.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I can't understand what makes her think her kids will be more interesting then her since she raises them. Also I saw a video of them screaming around the baby. I cringe every time a child is obnoxious and screams for no reason. Excitement is one thing and being annoying is another.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:I can't understand what makes her think her kids will be more interesting then her since she raises them. Also I saw a video of them screaming around the baby. I cringe every time a child is obnoxious and screams for no reason. Excitement is one thing and being annoying is another.
Her kids are actual heathens so no I will not watch. They clearly have no discipline since their Mom taught them that their behavior (screaming, being a sassy brat) is cute.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

twomommies wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:I can't understand what makes her think her kids will be more interesting then her since she raises them. Also I saw a video of them screaming around the baby. I cringe every time a child is obnoxious and screams for no reason. Excitement is one thing and being annoying is another.
Her kids are actual heathens so no I will not watch. They clearly have no discipline since their Mom taught them that their behavior (screaming, being a sassy brat) is cute.

I would get second hand embarrassment if I watched one of her videos. I saw just a glimpse on insta and the poor baby....of course she likes Brian's guitar as he played better than what her mother puts as song choices. To be fair it wasn't an extremely unpleasant sound.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow Ive just noticed she put up a video saying I HAD AN ABORTION... NOT CLICKBAIT.

Like... WHY EVEN WOULD YOU??????????
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Wow Ive just noticed she put up a video saying I HAD AN ABORTION... NOT CLICKBAIT.

Because she's proud of it. This bitch has no shame at all...it's sad.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Wow Ive just noticed she put up a video saying I HAD AN ABORTION... NOT CLICKBAIT.

It used to say "a abortion" lol
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

There was literally no need for her to make that video, its not informative or helpful. And Im annoyed no one has come for her in the comments asking why tf she got pregnant again within 5 minutes of aborting Kevin's child!!!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:There was literally no need for her to make that video, its not informative or helpful. And Im annoyed no one has come for her in the comments asking why tf she got pregnant again within 5 minutes of aborting Kevin's child!!!
She probably made it for attention and sympathy. It wouldn’t surprise me if she deleted comments because I know people came for her on that question website after she made the video.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Sparklingdee wrote:There was literally no need for her to make that video, its not informative or helpful. And Im annoyed no one has come for her in the comments asking why tf she got pregnant again within 5 minutes of aborting Kevin's child!!!
They did but she must have deleted it. Her reasoning was that “if wasn’t a good situation”.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”