Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by alym0326 »

On a side note, that was some wicked weird valentines treat Olivia chose. However, I’m glad Bonnie let them choose whatever they wanted to give. Even though it wasn’t “traditional” for Valentine’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

alym0326 wrote:On a side note, that was some wicked weird valentines treat Olivia chose. However, I’m glad Bonnie let them choose whatever they wanted to give. Even though it wasn’t “traditional” for Valentine’s Day.

I actually thought her choice was pretty cool and creative, something a bit different than the typical candy kids always get. Those little single serving kool aid packets are fun and tasty. I was impressed that she chose them.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Defuego wrote:
alym0326 wrote:On a side note, that was some wicked weird valentines treat Olivia chose. However, I’m glad Bonnie let them choose whatever they wanted to give. Even though it wasn’t “traditional” for Valentine’s Day.

I actually thought her choice was pretty cool and creative, something a bit different than the typical candy kids always get. Those little single serving kool aid packets are fun and tasty. I was impressed that she chose them.
I thought it was cool too- at first I was like, what? Lol. But she knew exactly what she wanted and that's so cute.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Bonnie’s hatred of dogs is apparent in Ellie and Jared’s vlog. I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs. ;) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3ae2df.jpg[/img]

I know this is an older post but I’m just catching up and wanted to say I agree x10000. I love dogs more than I love humans so anyone who doesn’t like dogs is not to be trusted by me. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

alym0326 wrote:Holy crap, I can’t believe they got married 2 months after Joel got home after not seeing each other for 2 years... I just can’t fathom that!

Especially considering she dated other boys while he was gone!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

alym0326 wrote:Holy crap, I can’t believe they got married 2 months after Joel got home after not seeing each other for 2 years... I just can’t fathom that!
It just seems like such a gamble. Luckily it paid off for them but what if it hadn't? Oh yeah, we only have to look at her sister and brother in law.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double post.

Just watching the vlog today - how long have they gone without a sofa in the lounge? It's odd to go without for so long, especially given that they don't struggle and don't need to save up for a new one.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Scar2016 wrote:Double post.

Just watching the vlog today - how long have they gone without a sofa in the lounge? It's odd to go without for so long, especially given that they don't struggle and don't need to save up for a new one.
I wonder if they ordered from restoration hardware... if they are custom they take foreverrrr to come in. I think that’s where Ellie ordered hers from too

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Yeah she said the couch would be there in like March.

Also why are they surprised their kids are up so early? They put them to bed at like 7, no?
you can call me kath.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I’ve seen quite a few comments on the video asking what (if anything) did Joel get from Bonnie for Valentine’s Day, besides a morning nap.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:I’ve seen quite a few comments on the video asking what (if anything) did Joel get from Bonnie for Valentine’s Day, besides a morning nap.

I’m guessing the answer would be inappropriate. I think we’ve seen enough of Joel to know that his love language isn’t material objects.

Plus I’m pretty sure he has a foot fetish, so this booties and Bonnie’s ankles would have had him revved up Image

notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

what happened to the couch?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

notyomama wrote:what happened to the couch?
They sold their old leather one and are getting a new one.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I’ve seen quite a few comments on the video asking what (if anything) did Joel get from Bonnie for Valentine’s Day, besides a morning nap.
I’m guessing the answer would be inappropriate. I think we’ve seen enough of Joel to know that his love language isn’t material objects.

Plus I’m pretty sure he has a foot fetish, so this booties and Bonnie’s ankles would have had him revved up Image
With the see through mesh top design they were (for someone with a foot fetish) like lingerie for the feet. Ewww, I need eye bleach lol :-o
_SoFun_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _SoFun_ »

In the Valentine's Day vlog, I was super SUPER annoyed at the gift exchange moment around the table. My annoyance came from her reasoning for opening the gift in front of the kids. She said she wanted them to "see how nice their daddy is to their mommy" and then blabbed on about how this is "how they (the boys) should treat their wives and how Olivia should expect to be treated." UM. Two things:

1) I hate the idea of a gift exchange being the evidence of their love in front of their children, and also the fact that she is blatantly implementing the concept that "this is how you should show love to people. Buy them things."

2) I also HATE how it's a "this is how husbands should treat wives" concept. I feel like a marriage should work both ways. It was annoying to see that "spoiled wife, happy life" concept being thrown at their children who are so, so, so young. It seems like an unhealthy ideology to be promoting. Yes, husbands SHOULD strive to make their wives happy and to give them love, support, and joy. But WIVES should be doing the EXACT SAME THING for their husbands.

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

_SoFun_ wrote:In the Valentine's Day vlog, I was super SUPER annoyed at the gift exchange moment around the table. My annoyance came from her reasoning for opening the gift in front of the kids. She said she wanted them to "see how nice their daddy is to their mommy" and then blabbed on about how this is "how they (the boys) should treat their wives and how Olivia should expect to be treated." UM. Two things:

1) I hate the idea of a gift exchange being the evidence of their love in front of their children, and also the fact that she is blatantly implementing the concept that "this is how you should show love to people. Buy them things."

2) I also HATE how it's a "this is how husbands should treat wives" concept. I feel like a marriage should work both ways. It was annoying to see that "spoiled wife, happy life" concept being thrown at their children who are so, so, so young. It seems like an unhealthy ideology to be promoting. Yes, husbands SHOULD strive to make their wives happy and to give them love, support, and joy. But WIVES should be doing the EXACT SAME THING for their husbands.

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.
Yeah I think if Joel had of had gifts to open and they said this is how husband and wife should treat each other it would have across better.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_SoFun_ wrote:In the Valentine's Day vlog, I was super SUPER annoyed at the gift exchange moment around the table. My annoyance came from her reasoning for opening the gift in front of the kids. She said she wanted them to "see how nice their daddy is to their mommy" and then blabbed on about how this is "how they (the boys) should treat their wives and how Olivia should expect to be treated." UM. Two things:

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.
Yes but but but . . . . . this is the 1950's and that's just how things are done when you live seven decades in the past.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess love languages are all the rage now, and it looks like the Griffiths girls' love language is presents.
My dad did things for my mom, and brought her flowers regularly for no reason other than he loved her. And she would go out of her way to cook things she knew he liked. I cringe at the idea of telling the kids that buying the woman stuff equals love. But I also think that the kids learn more about how relationships should be by watching the way Joel and Bonnie interact on a daily basis. And I think in general, they model a pretty healthy relationship.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I guess love languages are all the rage now, and it looks like the Griffiths girls' love language is presents.
My dad did things for my mom, and brought her flowers regularly for no reason other than he loved her. And she would go out of her way to cook things she knew he liked. I cringe at the idea of telling the kids that buying the woman stuff equals love. But I also think that the kids learn more about how relationships should be by watching the way Joel and Bonnie interact on a daily basis. And I think in general, they model a pretty healthy relationship.

Exactly.

There have been quite a few vlogs where Joel has done something hard, or where he’s needed a break and Bonnie has told the kids that daddy needed a rest or deserved a day off with “the boys” because he needed it. That’s modelling love for the kids too. Joel shows love by writing love letters to Bonnie and buying gifts because he knows she likes it. They seem to have a healthy relationship based on their body language, so she’s showing her love for him in some way he appreciates.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

lmmomSD wrote:I guess love languages are all the rage now, and it looks like the Griffiths girls' love language is presents.

I completely agree with you!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”