2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

bleeker10
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Anyone notice in her vlog she folded the Valentine’s Day cards the wrong way, and has the names inside the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vr258
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vr258 »

Does it BUG angbody else the way Vanessa calls Lilly BUGGGGGG....... ughhh it just sounds so unnatural coming from her
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She said she took lily out during her recovery because she was bored out of her mind staying home. I think V is lying and SHE is the one who was bored out of her mind. Kids usually don’t care if they stay home or not (unless they’re going to see friends) I doubt Lily was dying to go out to a restaurant especially when she is having problems with eating. Selfish Vanessa just wanted to go eat out.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I think sometimes the scars from cosmetic surgeries can leave kids looking “weirder” than they did going in. Especially since v wouldn’t do her research and get the best surgeon in the area.
I don’t have a proper opinion as to what I’d do if my daughter had turners and had all these procedures on her plate. I think lily is going to look different regardless if she gets the surgery or not honestly. Can’t do anything about her teeth, her eyes, or her forehead really.

Once she loses her baby teeth and her grown up teeth come in looking the same as the baby ones there are dental procedures that can fix them.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Why isn’t lily in school if she’s feeling better? ...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

msliss wrote:Why isn’t lily in school if she’s feeling better? ...
I think she said Lily would be taking a week off school.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I fucken swear...Vanessa and Jesss be doing the most with their hand gestures when they get those ugly ass acrylic baby nails!!!! Like bitches...you got winnie sized nails!!!!!! It's not that serious!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How long before V dyes or hair like LC and starts dressing like her? lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

staceybrax wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
marshmellow wrote: But initially to make friends, to get to know people she HAS to look like normal kids.
You have it completely backwards. Kids Lily's age won't judge her appearance. It's their parents who instill in them that people who look "different" are weird and less desirable. Instead of trying to fit in, kids who look like Lily (or kids who have Down syndrome or different skin colors or disabilities of various sorts) should be NORMALIZED. Can you imagine how hard it is on a kid's psyche to have the notion that they can't fit in because of their looks reinforced day after day? It's other people's problems, not Lily, and I'm sure she is more than capable of making friends. Aria never seemed to judge Lily's appearance.

I got teased as a kid for my freckles and another girl in my class was teased for having red hair. Kids are assholes.
I makes me uncomfortable when people judge Children’s looks on here, you can’t help how you look and calling children ugly doesn’t achieve anything besides make you look like an asshole. That being said, I do agree with the comments about how Vanessa does nothing to help Lily’s looks. She always looks so unkempt, her hair is a mess and Vanessa always dresses her in clothes and shoes that are 3 sizes too big. She is a bare minimum parent and it’s so sad because she has more help than most people. She has an au pair but can’t find the time to do Lily’s hair for school? She’s a joke.

I'm not sure if your post was directed towards me but I never once called her ugly. It is undeniable that she is very different looking with features that are not normal among children and they can be fixed. I only implied that her mom is making no efforts in that regards.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she always say "we"?

"We comb her hair like this"
"We decided"
"We want to"

And she's done this way before KC.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Blackswan wrote:I fucken swear...Vanessa and Jesss be doing the most with their hand gestures when they get those ugly ass acrylic baby nails!!!! Like bitches...you got winnie sized nails!!!!!! It's not that serious!

Her nails look like they are the color of nicotine.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Vanessa’s friend Kassidee’s son had the same procedure as Lily and he was in a ton of pain when he woke up. She just posted the vlog and said something to the effect of “I’m not the kind vlogger who will try to get the best shots of my kid in pain to get the views, I just push everything to the side to be with my kid.” (She didn’t film him until he was feeling better.) I wonder who she was talking about!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

marshmellow wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
You have it completely backwards. Kids Lily's age won't judge her appearance. It's their parents who instill in them that people who look "different" are weird and less desirable. Instead of trying to fit in, kids who look like Lily (or kids who have Down syndrome or different skin colors or disabilities of various sorts) should be NORMALIZED. Can you imagine how hard it is on a kid's psyche to have the notion that they can't fit in because of their looks reinforced day after day? It's other people's problems, not Lily, and I'm sure she is more than capable of making friends. Aria never seemed to judge Lily's appearance.

I got teased as a kid for my freckles and another girl in my class was teased for having red hair. Kids are assholes.
I makes me uncomfortable when people judge Children’s looks on here, you can’t help how you look and calling children ugly doesn’t achieve anything besides make you look like an asshole. That being said, I do agree with the comments about how Vanessa does nothing to help Lily’s looks. She always looks so unkempt, her hair is a mess and Vanessa always dresses her in clothes and shoes that are 3 sizes too big. She is a bare minimum parent and it’s so sad because she has more help than most people. She has an au pair but can’t find the time to do Lily’s hair for school? She’s a joke.

I'm not sure if your post was directed towards me but I never once called her ugly. It is undeniable that she is very different looking with features that are not normal among children and they can be fixed. I only implied that her mom is making no efforts in that regards.
It was a general comment not directed at you or anyone in particular Image Lily’s looks have been brought up on here many times by many different people and some of those comments have been quite cruel (not saying you were) and I just think it’s unnecessary. And it’s not just lily, people comment about other kids looks on here.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Blackswan wrote:Why does she always say "we"?

"We decided"
"We want to"

She’s referring to her multiple personalities.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:

"We decided"
"We want to"

LMFAO!!!!!!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Vanessa you rude bitch stopped Snapchatting in the theatre.

Live in the fucking moment, hoe.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Blackswan wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

"We decided"
"We want to"

LMFAO!!!!!!
I died! Lmfao!

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Vanessa has started copying Casey’s laugh.

Also, she brought Casey to Lily’s class valentine party so she could parade her Au Pair around in front of the other moms of Lily’s classmates . With those stupid goody bags. How over the top can she possibly be?!?! I had second hand embarrassment from those goody bags.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lucky-one wrote:Vanessa has started copying Casey’s laugh.

Also, she brought Casey to Lily’s class valentine party so she could parade her Au Pair around in front of the other moms of Lily’s classmates Image. With those stupid goody bags. How over the top can she possibly be?!?! I had second hand embarrassment from those goody bags.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. KC should’ve stayed at home with Charlie, but no. Vanessa wants to show her off. KC is just an accessory to V.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

"We decided"
"We want to"

Yes!!! She even did it when David first left...ugh! It annoys me so much. Who is the "we" can't she make decisions on her own?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”