Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by lil-pupper »

I always lurk here and never post but I have to say these two are the two least self aware people I have ever had the displeasure of observing in my lifetime... "we're happy and Jackson sees that we're happy... yet he wishes for more happiness" lol okay sure
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

bongtu wrote:What’s the confession? Jared finally coming out?
Ha, that was my first thought as well :p
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Hello Ellie,

this is what a standard meal looks like in terms of portions:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
you can call me kath.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Scar2016 wrote:Jackson's valentine's wish in today's vlog:
''I wish that my mom and dad were happy.''
Don't we all kid. Don't we all.
That is all I watched. It is very telling when a child says something like that. Obviously they are really unhappy people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ducklings4 wrote:
That is all I watched. It is very telling when a child says something like that. Obviously they are really unhappy people.

I also found it telling that once again in a vlog they are mentioning how they get along so well. That's twice this week that has come up.

That was definite click bait today with the thumbnail!! They look all serious so their little followers think something is wrong, and we think he has come out saying he is gay. Truth be told, there wasn't a confession at all-I guess he was talking about the gifts after saying they weren't getting anything for each other. I'm sorry-they just come off so fake looking, like a scripted show or something.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

sheltiefan wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

I also found it telling that once again in a vlog they are mentioning how they get along so well. That's twice this week that has come up.

That was definite click bait today with the thumbnail!! They look all serious so their little followers think something is wrong, and we think he has come out saying he is gay. Truth be told, there wasn't a confession at all-I guess he was talking about the gifts after saying they weren't getting anything for each other. I'm sorry-they just come off so fake looking, like a scripted show or something.
Are they secretly very unhappy or are they trying to shove it in their “friends” face that they are a happy couple when Cullen and Katie are having marriage problems?
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Selfish Ellie. Any couple knows when they say “no gifts” it means at least a little gift. A thoughtful gift like a card is still not a gift but has meaning. My husband and I have always said no gifts when money gets tight. But we always get each other at least a card and a treat. Because I love him and he deserves at least some stinking words and his favorite chocolate.
Especially since she saw he was getting her the neck messager!! She knew and she still didn’t get him anything

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Why does Ellie STILL have that zit on her face? You’d at least think that since she loves makeup she could cover it up a lot better. And, yes, I know I’ve commented about this more than once! But it makes me think she really must be very dirty (despite her Lush bath addiction and supposedly having her very strict skin care routine) if that thing is STILL there after however long.
Last edited by Mk1 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: That is all I watched. It is very telling when a child says something like that. Obviously they are really unhappy people.

Are they secretly very unhappy or are they trying to shove it in their “friends” face that they are a happy couple when Cullen and Katie are having marriage problems?
She is never happy and I think the fake life Jared has built up for himself is not enough for him either.

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Mk1 wrote:Why does Ellie STILL have that zit on her face? You’d at least think that since she loves makeup she could cover it up a lot better. And, yes, I know I’ve commented about this more than once! But it makes me think she really must be very dirty (despite her Lush bath addiction and supposedly having her very strict skin care routine) if that thing is STILL there after however long.
Could it be a mole? I had one in the same spot as Ellie. It was almost flat but with my first daughter it grew really big. Doctor said it could be my hormones. The doctor said to keep an eye on it. It went down a couple months after I had my daughter. With my second daughter the mole never grew and stayed flat. Had it checked it and it’s just a mole. It was so weird.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

How sad that at the "tender" age of 4; Jackson already knows his mother's happiness is so important to him. I really feel for that little boy; imagine what his life is like off-camera and have to live with such a detached narcissistic parent.

And just in case you read here Ellie...saying "why can't you want a dinosaur"; because you selfish idiot, you have groomed that child to make your happiness the number one thing is his life. Shame on you for crushing his spirit and making him another doormat. I can't wait until he goes to school to get a break from you.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

spooky wrote:How sad that at the "tender" age of 4; Jackson already knows his mother's happiness is so important to him. I really feel for that little boy; imagine what his life is like off-camera and have to live with such a detached narcissistic parent.

And just in case you read here Ellie...saying "why can't you want a dinosaur"; because you selfish idiot, you have groomed that child to make your happiness the number one thing is his life. Shame on you for crushing his spirit and making him another doormat. I can't wait until he goes to school to get a break from you.
Unfortunately i don’t need to imagine. My mum has a lot of traits similar to ellies, and my dad tiptoed around her then ended up as bad as her. I just hope he has lot of strength to deal with it.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

rd_valo wrote:
spooky wrote:How sad that at the "tender" age of 4; Jackson already knows his mother's happiness is so important to him. I really feel for that little boy; imagine what his life is like off-camera and have to live with such a detached narcissistic parent.

Unfortunately i don’t need to imagine. My mum has a lot of traits similar to ellies, and my dad tiptoed around her then ended up as bad as her. I just hope he has lot of strength to deal with it.

I'm sorry rd_valo; must've been so hard to be a kid when you had to be the adult in the house. <3
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Ellie looks so weird in that and the lipstick doesnt work for her. She generally just looked odd in the video.
Them talking with the voiceover was so bland Jared didn't seem sincere at all.
I cant stand ellie elongating her words and making them high pitched when she says thats so cutteeeeee or thaaaaank yooouuuu.That also doesn't seem sincere.

Of course she had to get more bath bombs.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

spooky wrote:
rd_valo wrote:

I'm sorry rd_valo; must've been so hard to be a kid when you had to be the adult in the house. <3
Yeah its not the best for your mental health tbh. I now thankfully have an amazing friend group that are helping repair the damage done. I really hope those boys have the chance to have close friends outside their family because they are really going to them.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

The way he said his wish was just so heartbreaking.
His tone and sad face was so telling. I don't believe their reasoning one second. That house is anything but a Happy place.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:The way he said his wish was just so heartbreaking.
His tone and sad face was so telling. I don't believe their reasoning one second. That house is anything but a Happy place.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
And people are so willing to buy their "happy family" BS. They take it all at face value, and don't see any of the mold underneath.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

GuavaMama wrote:
Mk1 wrote:Why does Ellie STILL have that zit on her face? You’d at least think that since she loves makeup she could cover it up a lot better. And, yes, I know I’ve commented about this more than once! But it makes me think she really must be very dirty (despite her Lush bath addiction and supposedly having her very strict skin care routine) if that thing is STILL there after however long.
Could it be a mole? I had one in the same spot as Ellie. It was almost flat but with my first daughter it grew really big. Doctor said it could be my hormones. The doctor said to keep an eye on it. It went down a couple months after I had my daughter. With my second daughter the mole never grew and stayed flat. Had it checked it and it’s just a mole. It was so weird.

Hmmm...weird. Guess it’s possible, however she did say that she originally thought it was a mole (which is why she made the dermatologist appointment to begin with) but that the Dr said it was a pimple.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

That's so sad. When a kid wishes their parents to be happy means he sees they are not. Unless she made him say that. Everyone knows kids as young as Jackson are so innocent and know the truth.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Mk1 wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:

Hmmm...weird. Guess it’s possible, however she did say that she originally thought it was a mole (which is why she made the dermatologist appointment to begin with) but that the Dr said it was a pimple.
If I remember correctly, she said she has a freckle there that she thought turned in to a mole one day out of the blue. It was just a pimple onto of a freckle. Not gonna lie, it bothers me too lol. She's so obsessed with makeup but can't seem to hide that thing!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”