BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by smom12 »

Daffodil82 wrote:In the newest video she says "Ean and I lean on each other for a lot of things and I like it like that, we like it like that." Of course she likes it like that, having him come over to help without being romantically involved. Note how she said "I like it like that." She said last week he came over 4x to put them to bed.
He came over 4 times to help put them to bed?? THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU A SINGLE MOTHER BRITTANY. Jesus fucking Christ almighty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Duh fuq?

Doubt Ean will be going over every night once he finds a girlfriend lol.

So they lean on each other a lot? They enjoy each others company? Wtf would you call that?

Maybe Britney likes the idea of not being controlled and wants to talk to other guys without having someone telling her she can’t?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Daffodil82 wrote:In the newest video she says "Ean and I lean on each other for a lot of things and I like it like that, we like it like that." Of course she likes it like that, having him come over to help without being romantically involved. Note how she said "I like it like that." She said last week he came over 4x to put them to bed.
How many times has he brought dinner also
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ETA this bitch still has it easy even after moving on her own and splitting from her baby daddy. I’ve never seen anyone who has it easier than this woman has all the while complaining the whole time.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Remember how she was like I do everything on my own when they were together? Now she's supposed to be this badass single woman and he's coming over half the time because she can't put her kids to bed and one time he's not there Nolan is up at 10pm.

I wouldn't be surprised if she uses this break to sleep around and then wants to get back with him. I hope by then he's got a new girlfriend and tells her no.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I bet this nicey nicey with Ean will end as soon as Brit or Ean gets another partner. Until then they will be friends with benefits I am sure
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

IAH1 wrote:Maybe Nolan is going through a phase?? My child goes through these times every few months where he starts sleeping less for a week or so which ultimately results in him sleeping a lot more at the end of that period and then he eats a lot more and has a huge growth spurt. It can be frustrating when he starts not taking his naps and trying to stay up later, but I’ve chalked it up to growth spurts. He always gets right back on track after the growth spurt.

Then he’s been in this phase for like a year. He’s been staying up super late, getting up early to either drop aria off or to go to school himself and then naps super late in the day. She needs to get him to bed at the same time the other kids are in bed. Sure it’ll suck and he’ll be mad for a bit during the adjustment but he’ll get used to it. There is no reason he needs to be up after 9, especially when he has school in the morning. She needs to suck it up and just do it.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

She seriously googled the term single mom to see if it applied to her? She’s too fucking much

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

At this point I think they are just fuck buddies. She is not a single moms. Single moms do everything on their own. If your baby daddy is coming every other day to help you out then you are not single.
Ean is an idiot. Go get a new girl you spineless moron.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It seems to me like nothing has really changed besides the fact that instead of sleeping on the couch he sleeps in a bed in a different house.

wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

LMAO AT HER GOOGLING SINGLE MOM OMG. She is so annoying.
why are you the way you are?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wonder if she gave back her ugly Walmart ring
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

She posted on twitter that one of the biggest slime accounts or whatever reached out to her and said they were going to send her kids slime....*eyeroll*
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

She googled single mom???

I swear to God....this bitch. She needs a fucking JOB or a hobby or something. She is obviously bored bc nobody can be that fucking stupid. I mean seriously.

And Ean needs to grow a pair of balls and stop letting Britney have her cake and eat it to. Its obvious that she wants all the perks of being together (help with the kids, him bringing dinner home, etc) without the responsibility of it (obligatory sex, not being able to flirt or date other guys, his consideration on house decisions, etc).

Hell naw....either you are together or you are not. Britney needs to quit stringing him along and he needs to stop letting her. I will be glad when he gets another woman....then the true nature of their feelings towards each other will come through.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I got a little bit of a Karlee Holden vibe from her. Please Britney stop while your ahead.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

What a stupid video to make... Yes technically B is a single mom, now she is not really in the "bad" situation that can be associated with being a single mom which is being the sole provider for the kids (because no B you're not the sole provider) so who cares!

I still don't get the issue with saying Ean and her separated, i mean if she used the word "divorce" i would understand it to be wrong but i really though "separated" could be use by married and unmarried people... (but english is not my mothertongue so i don't know).

Anyway she is still as boring as ever...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I laugh if they get a parenting arrangement in place and the on one of his not kid days Ean has plans and refuses to bring by dinner and she throws a fit on twitter. I mean she couldn't even cook for Thanksgiving.
berrysweetheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by berrysweetheart »

Welp, I actually fell asleep during her latest video. She rambles too much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Wtf. They are seeing more of each other now than when they were a ‘couple’. Only difference is they don’t force kisses for the camera anymore. Lol.
How sad.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Who do we think will be in a new relationship first? Brit or Ean? I think Ean

Return to “Britneyandbaby”