KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by Newmomma »

So recently when she wore that sac with no bra and told she wore no make up, she was lying.

Personal, I’ve pcod and used to get huge ass acne(this was my only symptom). I never touched them, tried all medicated face washes but they left scars and stubborn blackheads. I was put on pill and it reduced drastically. But when I was off it, I got them back. I eat healthy, last time I had processed food was in jan. I started hating my face, stopped going out, I am clueless as to what to do with the scars and blackheads that are so stubborn that don’t go away even after paying for facials where they manually remove it. Eventually when I’ve the means I might get a laser(which wont get rid off scars 100%).
But keren has all the means to get whatever she wishes and the crap that goes into her stomach. Hope she does something about it.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

During yesterdays vlog, all I could think about was how freaking RADIANT Khoa's mom's skin is and how youthful she looks. I'll be the first to say most of the time she annoys me, but damn. Bitch looks GOOD.
333.jpg
And then there's KKandScalySkin
555.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Newmomma wrote:So recently when she wore that sac with no bra and told she wore no make up, she was lying.

Personal, I’ve pcod and used to get huge ass acne(this was my only symptom). I never touched them, tried all medicated face washes but they left scars and stubborn blackheads. I was put on pill and it reduced drastically. But when I was off it, I got them back. I eat healthy, last time I had processed food was in jan. I started hating my face, stopped going out, I am clueless as to what to do with the scars and blackheads that are so stubborn that don’t go away even after paying for facials where they manually remove it. Eventually when I’ve the means I might get a laser(which wont get rid off scars 100%).
But keren has all the means to get whatever she wishes and the crap that goes into her stomach. Hope she does something about it.
If you’ve stopped having issues with the acne and now are only dealing with scars, you should look into micro needling
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Why are y’all such haters?!?! Don’t you know she’s pregnant!! She can’t help the way her skin looks!!

Ugh. If I could throw around money like her, one if the first things I’d do is splurge on skincare. It kills me how pricey it can get. Keren should be alarmed between the stark contrast of her skin and Khoa’s moms skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

BananasBananas wrote:
Newmomma wrote:So recently when she wore that sac with no bra and told she wore no make up, she was lying.

If you’ve stopped having issues with the acne and now are only dealing with scars, you should look into micro needling
Ok. I’m looking up online and researching cause no one in my family or amongst friends have a scarred skin so no one to guide me. Will def be open to any suggestions. Thank you.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Are the scars more red or are they actual indentations? I had good success with Bio oil on my facial scars and they 100% faded after using it.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Remember that vlog when Keren said she planned to have babies with khoa and he “jokingly “ said she trapped him ? . Do y’all think she really did trapped him?and maybe the reason why he’s so obsessed with other women ? He really could’ve done much much better than Keren tbh

Sorry for so many posts but y’all are posting good things!!!

So I was in a similar situation as Keren... except my bf was having none of it. He made it so clear he was not going to go down that path. So do we know if khoa was ok with trying to conceive after they loss the first baby? Maybe he wasn’t ok with it. This is all speculation ofc but they were my age when they were purposely TTC. I can’t imagine any man wanting to actively start a family at this age. I know plenty of men, whom accidentally get a girl pregnant and man up and love their child. But honestly how many men at this age are actually willing to settle down and start a family? Not too many...

You know what they say, there’s some truth to every “just kidding”...
I agree . I feel like Keren always gets what she wants and khoa being a pushover she got what she wanted

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Remember that vlog when Keren said she planned to have babies with khoa and he “jokingly “ said she trapped him ? . Do y’all think she really did trapped him?and maybe the reason why he’s so obsessed with other women ? He really could’ve done much much better than Keren tbh

So I was in a similar situation as Keren... except my bf was having none of it. He made it so clear he was not going to go down that path. So do we know if khoa was ok with trying to conceive after they loss the first baby? Maybe he wasn’t ok with it. This is all speculation ofc but they were my age when they were purposely TTC. I can’t imagine any man wanting to actively start a family at this age. I know plenty of men, whom accidentally get a girl pregnant and man up and love their child. But honestly how many men at this age are actually willing to settle down and start a family? Not too many...

Totally agree but she couldnt force him to have unprotected sex. Do you think she manipulated him into it?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Classie wrote:During yesterdays vlog, all I could think about was how freaking RADIANT Khoa's mom's skin is and how youthful she looks. I'll be the first to say most of the time she annoys me, but damn. Bitch looks GOOD.
333.jpg
555.jpg
Yesss. Ba noi looks soo young. It’s crazy. I wonder what she does

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Are the scars more red or are they actual indentations? I had good success with Bio oil on my facial scars and they 100% faded after using it.

They’re actual indentations. Will def give it a try. Sounds safe. Thank you!
What makes me mad is keren has time, money and means to get it and still doesn’t have personal hygiene, eats crap and doesn’t do anything about it.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Classie wrote:During yesterdays vlog, all I could think about was how freaking RADIANT Khoa's mom's skin is and how youthful she looks. I'll be the first to say most of the time she annoys me, but damn. Bitch looks GOOD.
333.jpg
555.jpg
Yesss. Ba noi looks soo young. It’s crazy. I wonder what she does

Agreed, she’s gorgeous. As is Korinna, Oscar’s mom. It is so weird that these women ara grandmothers!
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Pineapples wrote:Are the scars more red or are they actual indentations? I had good success with Bio oil on my facial scars and they 100% faded after using it.

I was going to say the same. Bio oil helped removed 90% of my excema scars. However I would get lazy and not apply it twice a day everyday but I believe it works wonders! You just have to be really consistent.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

Totally agree but she couldnt force him to have unprotected sex. Do you think she manipulated him into it?

Probably not force him but deff manipulated and trapped him. Like what she said about trapping really put me off to be honest.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

teddyandmommy wrote:I think we should make a topic on here for Keren sharing our skincare routines, no hate just to give her ideas for her crusty faceImage

no girl, let her be crusty! That's the bitches karma for being a shitty mom and thinking she hot shit calling out innocent subscribers. Keren, doesn't like seem to like great advice she's given so therefore we shall let her be crusty. ImageImage

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

She can’t force him to have unprotected sex but she could lie about being on/consistently taking birth control leading him to believe they were having (pregnancy) safe sex.

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

cklein31 wrote:She can’t force him to have unprotected sex but she could lie about being on/consistently taking birth control leading him to believe they were having (pregnancy) safe sex.

def see her being one of those crazy bitches that lies about BC. khoa didn't seem like he was completely joking when he said that.

so im just catching up on vlogs and saw OK went to a petting zoo. K&K should consider going to one with the boys since it would be such a fun and new experience. but, they'll never go bc K&K won't be able to handle overstimulated, fussy babies. maybe nonnie and taylor will take em there some day....
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

skxo3 wrote:
cklein31 wrote:She can’t force him to have unprotected sex but she could lie about being on/consistently taking birth control leading him to believe they were having (pregnancy) safe sex.

def see her being one of those crazy bitches that lies about BC. khoa didn't seem like he was completely joking when he said that.

so im just catching up on vlogs and saw OK went to a petting zoo. K&K should consider going to one with the boys since it would be such a fun and new experience. but, they'll never go bc K&K won't be able to handle overstimulated, fussy babies. maybe nonnie and taylor will take em there some day....

That’s what I’m saying like his facial expression says differently . I’m sure he was trapped by Keren.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m not sure why khoa wants to be with Keren who has dissed his culture multiple times and always talk about how her babies are half asian like it’s the only thing going for them .

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anybody know why Keren and khoa have not gotten married yet ? I’m really hoping ba Noi really talk to him about this . Do you think he hasn’t married her yet because he’s not even sure if he wants to be stuck with her forever ? I’ve been noticing he’s been getting more annoyed / passive aggressive to Keren lately

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anybody know why Keren and khoa have not gotten married yet ? I’m really hoping ba Noi really talk to him about this . Do you think he hasn’t married her yet because he’s not even sure if he wants to be stuck with her forever ? I’ve been noticing he’s been getting more annoyed / passive aggressive to Keren lately

Return to “KKandBabyJ”