The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ok watching this vlog about the wedding, i'm confused. They said they got pregnant before they were married but yet say that she got pregnant over new years? that is after boxing day.... ??????????
About how Katie was dressed... no one other than Britney, Corey and Cullen were dressed up.. I assume she just asked Cullen to wear a suit bc he was giving her away? Everyone else was very casual as well.
The notes to cullen and her dad got me a little...i'm a sap lol.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Personal. She most likely got pregnant after their wedding. I had my son last September and conceived him early January so she had to have conceived in the first 2 weeks of January. My due date was September 29'th ( he decided to arrive Sept 20'th).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Playsinrain wrote:Ok watching this vlog about the wedding, i'm confused. They said they got pregnant before they were married but yet say that she got pregnant over new years? that is after boxing day.... ??????????
About how Katie was dressed... no one other than Britney, Corey and Cullen were dressed up.. I assume she just asked Cullen to wear a suit bc he was giving her away? Everyone else was very casual as well.

She said she got pregnant in wedlock. That means married. Out of wedlock is not married.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Ducklings4 wrote:You know what they say the first ones are always early and the rest take 9 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My friend had a baby who was supposedly 8 weeks early. He weighed 10 pounds and was completely healthy. LOL
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

foreversoulmates wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ok watching this vlog about the wedding, i'm confused. They said they got pregnant before they were married but yet say that she got pregnant over new years? that is after boxing day.... ??????????

She said she got pregnant in wedlock. That means married. Out of wedlock is not married.

DUHHH... i'm such a good listener, LMAO! I heard wedlock and thought she said OUT of wedlock. Thank you for being my ears. :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Toodles123 wrote:Personal. She most likely got pregnant after their wedding. I had my son last September and conceived him early January so she had to have conceived in the first 2 weeks of January. My due date was September 29'th ( he decided to arrive Sept 20'th).

When is her due date? Because my daughter was due September 4, was finally induced September 17, and she was likely conceived in early December. But even so, they wouldn't have known by Boxing Day. So even if she did conceive before the wedding, she probably wouldn't have known. So it wasn't a shotgun wedding. Just a big rush.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by askeptichere »

lmmomSD wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:Personal. She most likely got pregnant after their wedding. I had my son last September and conceived him early January so she had to have conceived in the first 2 weeks of January. My due date was September 29'th ( he decided to arrive Sept 20'th).

When is her due date? Because my daughter was due September 4, was finally induced September 17, and she was likely conceived in early December. But even so, they wouldn't have known by Boxing Day. So even if she did conceive before the wedding, she probably wouldn't have known. So it wasn't a shotgun wedding. Just a big rush.

She said her due date is at the end of September. 20-something... I want to say 26th? My first’s due date was September 17th and he was conceived right around Christmas Eve/Christmas. So I believe they conceived after the wedding.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

askeptichere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

She said her due date is at the end of September. 20-something... I want to say 26th? My first’s due date was September 17th and he was conceived right around Christmas Eve/Christmas. So I believe they conceived after the wedding.

Her due date is September 26'th, 2018.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

They have online conception date calculators and I put in their due date. If her cycle is the typical 28 days, she would have conceived between December 28-January 1 which is after their wedding. Even if they conceived few days before their wedding, she wouldn’t have known they were pregnant. The earliest detection for a HPT is 7 days past ovulation, if you’re lucky.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I don't doubt their story, I just assumed she was farther along on account of the public nature of the announcement. 8 weeks is very early. But like I said, it's the YouTube way.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

It does seem to be an ongoing occurrence with these YT announcements but I also understand if someone likes to announce early (celebrate regardless of gestational age). However, these two are obnoxious and are quick to everything as we are witnessing. Waiting is not in their plan so it didn’t surprise me with an early announcement.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

look like she had an ultrasound
going by the pic she posted she would be about 6-8wks along with 1 baby
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Could Cory actually be back in Canada?? Maybe he doesn't have a job in Birmingham and no work visa...so he'd be required to go back to Canada for 6 months of the year. I'm sure he wants to be with Britney when the baby is born, so maybe he's pretending for the vlog to be in Montana "for work." I don't understand why he's in Montana at all if he got a full-time job in Alabama. If he's in Canada, then Britney can't go with him. Is she planning to meet up with him in "Montana"?

It's hard to keep their REAL life straight...so many LIES!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I believe travel is a part of the job. He said that they broke up in the past because he was gone for too long. I believe his firm is based in Birmingham/Hoover but as a welding inspector he travels to the site of whatever project they were contracted to do. But it could be anything I suppose, they do like to bend the truth for viewers. Like not discussing her recent prison sentence and eloping but playing it off like they were planning a big wedding.

So I’ve never used a fetal doppler and have zero experience with one. How do you know if it’s working and picking up the baby’s heartbeat at 6 or 7 weeks? From the brief clip she posted I’m assuming when the doppler briefly showed a number of 149, that was supposed to be the fetus? But what if it was picking up something else? It looked like she was picking up her own heartbeat the rest of the time. For an adult at rest that is anything from 60-100 beats per minute, which would make sense. I was rather confused by that footage. It seems that most sources discourage at-home dopplers for various reasons, but one reason is that the person administering it isn’t a trained sonographer so any internal sound picked up on the equipment by someone who isn’t trained in the device can sound like a heartbeat. I do hope everything works out for her, I think she said her appointment was supposed to be yesterday and I haven't' seen any social media updates. It sounds stressful to not have your partner there for those early appointments when it's more nerve-racking.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ewokfan11 wrote:Could Cory actually be back in Canada?? Maybe he doesn't have a job in Birmingham and no work visa...so he'd be required to go back to Canada for 6 months of the year. I'm sure he wants to be with Britney when the baby is born, so maybe he's pretending for the vlog to be in Montana "for work." I don't understand why he's in Montana at all if he got a full-time job in Alabama. If he's in Canada, then Britney can't go with him. Is she planning to meet up with him in "Montana"?

It's hard to keep their REAL life straight...so many LIES!
But she’s going to visit him right? She can’t go to Canada with her prison record, so if she all of a sudden doesn’t go to see him like she’s been talking about them I definitely think he’s in Canada.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I believe travel is a part of the job. He said that they broke up in the past because he was gone for too long. I believe his firm is based in Birmingham/Hoover but as a welding inspector he travels to the site of whatever project they were contracted to do. But it could be anything I suppose, they do like to bend the truth for viewers. Like not discussing her recent prison sentence and eloping but playing it off like they were planning a big wedding.

So I’ve never used a fetal doppler and have zero experience with one. How do you know if it’s working and picking up the baby’s heartbeat at 6 or 7 weeks? From the brief clip she posted I’m assuming when the doppler briefly showed a number of 149, that was supposed to be the fetus? But what if it was picking up something else? It looked like she was picking up her own heartbeat the rest of the time. For an adult at rest that is anything from 60-100 beats per minute, which would make sense. I was rather confused by that footage. It seems that most sources discourage at-home dopplers for various reasons, but one reason is that the person administering it isn’t a trained sonographer so any internal sound picked up on the equipment by someone who isn’t trained in the device can sound like a heartbeat. I do hope everything works out for her, I think she said her appointment was supposed to be yesterday and I haven't' seen any social media updates. It sounds stressful to not have your partner there for those early appointments when it's more nerve-racking.
Last week the baby didn’t have a heartbeat yet so it’s highly unlikely that she picked up a heartbeat. I hope everything is ok with her pregnancy the silence on social media is worrying.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It’s too early to use the doppler. The earliest they usually start picking up baby’s heartbeat is 10 weeks.

Also, the numbers on them are fairly inaccurate. You need to go more off the sound and a consistent reading. I unfortunately don’t think that was proof that baby is ok.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On February 11 she said on Instagram that she would be joining him in Montana in a week. I don't think that happened, unless she wasn't being specific when she said a week, she really meant "next" week, etc. I think she planned to join him there but it got pushed back due to the second doctor's appointment that was scheduled on account of her measuring earlier than expected and no heartbeat. After her first appointment, she posted several photos to Instagram with the ultrasound and uploaded the vlog the very next day, obviously very excited. Hopefully she's just behind and it's not a sign that the appointment did not go well.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

with my daughter I couldn't get a good clear consistent reading until after 14wks
but you can from 10-12 depending on where the placenta is, how the baby is positioned ect

I doubt it was the baby at 6-7wks
its worrying that she had the 2nd scan and hasn't posted anything since I really hope it went ok but I get a feeling it might not of :(
(or maybe they where'nt able to get a hold of Cory and she is waiting until she updated him 1st? and all is ok)
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I am worried about her too. I don’t wish a m/c upon anyone

Return to “Cullen and Katie”