2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 709ce2.jpg[/img]

No Vanessa I want you to stop being such a bitch to your daughter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
neverland1234
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by neverland1234 »

Long time lurker...first time poster! I just want to say how much I love KC - she seems so sweet and easy to get along with. The part with the girl scout cookies was adorable...then Vanessa had to confess that she ate a whole box :? Learn some self control, lady!
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Their dinner looked absolutely disgusting. It looked like a pile of slop. But I don’t like mushrooms, so that probably ruined it for me.
And OF COURSE she forgot to do an outro on the day she actually filmed it, smh.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

deannaroseo wrote:Their dinner looked absolutely disgusting. It looked like a pile of slop. But I don’t like mushrooms, so that probably ruined it for me.
And OF COURSE she forgot to do an outro on the day she actually filmed it, smh.

The dinner didn't look that bad compared to that "hotdog"! Gross. Who eats just a plain hotdog on a plate like that...so weird...and Charlie had 2?! Still all this talk about losing weight and we've yet to see her eat a salad....jus sayin....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That recipe is actually super good haha. I hate most of Britney’s “meals” but I make that one a couple times a month

The veggie dog was weird as f

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That recipe is actually super good haha. I hate most of Britney’s “meals” but I make that one a couple times a month

The veggie dog was weird as f

Ima try it now then. I've done the ziti and my husband liked that one.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

So she's ok with eating an entire box of girl scout cookies, but feels way too guilty to eat a regular hot dog? Very logical.....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Did anyone notice that in part 1 she braided Lily’s hair like half up and half down and then in part 2 it was all braided. Did the teachers do that? Take note Vanessa. Your daughters hair is too long and gets in the way of lily being a kid.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Why doesn't she just talk to the teacher after class is done rather than emailing her? Or right, her fat ass can't possibly park and walk to the school. She HAS to use the car lane. She has her phone where the speedometer is again, meaning she probably watched something while driving like she did before.. dumbass. At least she doesn't seem to be baby-talking with Lily as much in this vlog. Alsoooo, I HATE when people clank the sides of bowls. It's such a pet peeve of mine.

She definitely looks smaller in her face with her hair up! Those diet pills work so well. :D :D :D
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Pretty sure a veggie dog is going to be just as bad for you as a normal hot dog, V.
Vr258
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vr258 »

Blackswan wrote:WHY?!?!? Why does she put so much food in Charlie's mouth? Like big fucken bites. She used to do the same shit with Lily. She would have a crap ton of food in her mouth trying so hard to chew it.
And when they went to a Restraunt she didn't want Charlie to shove a whole pasta rotini in his mouth...... I was like uhhh you always stuff his mouth... CUT THE GOD DAMN pasta with ur fork in half
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vr258 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:WHY?!?!? Why does she put so much food in Charlie's mouth? Like big fucken bites. She used to do the same shit with Lily. She would have a crap ton of food in her mouth trying so hard to chew it.
And when they went to a Restraunt she didn't want Charlie to shove a whole pasta rotini in his mouth...... I was like uhhh you always stuff his mouth... CUT THE GOD DAMN pasta with ur fork in half
She's such a fucken idiot. And Lily has the same shit for breakfast all the time!!!! Uuuuurrgggh! Bland looking scrambled eggs, yogurt and a chopped banana. Everytime.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok y’all can hate me for this but in her recent ditl videos it does look like she has lost weight, in my eyes at least

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Wow, two 50 calories vegan hot dogs and some grapes as a lunch. So healthy and nutritious, Vanessa should be a registered dietician. *obvious sarcasm* I know those hot dogs are super low in calories cause I'm vegan and I have a pack in my fridge right now. That's not a complete meal for a child, let alone a grown woman.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And the way she kept moving the nasty looking microwaved veggie dog with the SPOON.
YTfakemoms
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTfakemoms »

Brittany got some fresh flowers in her latest vlog. OF COURSE Britnessa has to do the same thing! Hey V, so now that Nolan has to wear ankle boots at night, MAYBE (I hope) this will inspire you to put on Lily’s gloves at night too! That poor kids hand is swollen!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

rdt1004 wrote:Wow, two 50 calories vegan hot dogs and some grapes as a lunch. So healthy and nutritious, Vanessa should be a registered dietician. *obvious sarcasm* I know those hot dogs are super low in calories cause I'm vegan and I have a pack in my fridge right now. That's not a complete meal for a child, let alone a grown woman.

She feeds screamer more than she eats. Charlie also had2 hotdogs and grapes. She had more pasta on Lily’s plate than she had on her own. I think she did that for the vlog. There’s no way she could stick to eating small portions like that if she can eat a whole box of cookies. Lily asked if they had chocolate chip cookies and she told her no. I knew that large package of cookies she bought for KC wouldn’t last. I get not wanting to give your kid tons of junk food, but would it have killed her to give lily one?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Eww, it looks like she was picking at the hotdog! And just because it's a veggie hotdog doesn't mean it's healthy, you should know better than that!!!
"I go through lint rollers like water" uh huh, your clothes always have hair all over them and that maroon sweatshirt looked like it was covered in stuff. I wish she would wear a different color, I am curious to how she looks in some color.
I don't get the Rae Dunn stuff, her dinner plate had "snack" on the side, made no sense to me.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Also, love how she and KC were watching the movie in her bed instead of the living room. I guess we were right about her using KC as a best-friend-for-hire.
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

“I feel like that’s a little bit extra to be telling her that ‘no this specifically goes here’”

No, Vanessa. What’s extra is you “subtly” implying your unnecessary organisations via video. I hope KC starts a youtube channel and says, “I don’t wanna be extra, but this is how I would do my eyebrows *cough*.”

Damn still can’t believe that poor girl is living under the same roof as this
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bb670b.jpg[/img]

Return to “2011teenagemom”