BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Blackswan wrote:
KeepingItReal wrote:
Blackswan wrote:This annoys me to no fucken end. Why does she consider her kids whining "acting crazy"? She's so fucken annoying with that. She lives such a BASIC ass fucken life. Like there's NOTHING extraordinary in her life. But she acts like she has sooooo much going on. Her vlogs are boring. And her kids are well behaved no matter how hard she tries to act like they're not. She should watch a few of those 'Nanny 911' episodes. THOSE kids are crazy.
I think she edits tantrums out...And I think she said she likes to keep those moments private. Which I can't blame her for but then, don't say you're keeping it real. She doesn't show real mommy moments and tbh I don't know if I would want to see bratty behaviour. Not saying her children are bratty. She edits the shit out of her vlogs and makes everything look perfect. When she does box swaps with kilee, kilee's daughter is so calm and she's hardly grabby. Brittany's children however...let's just say, she should film those types of videos alone. She can always give them whatever is theirs after...and film it too...it would be easier for her and maybe I might watch. I stopped watching p.o. box hauls. I didn't watch her last 2 videos. I feel like I cannot stand her anymore. I stopped and then the whole split got me again but now...idk.
Side note: have you seen what she gives to people for box swaps!?!? Compared to what they give to her.
Nolan and Harlow were in the cart whining. And not even loudly. She then said they're being crazy. This has nothing to do with what she edits or leaves in. WE have seen for ourselves when she calls them crazy then pans the camera over to them and are literally just SITTING there playing.
True...several times not just that time.I think her vocabulary is limited. She doesn't know wtf to say for the camera...
Eg:Ih-dat-ghoyd? There's more but we all know them. She's on repeat.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

marshmellow wrote:I'm not watchign her anymore but what happened to Nolan ? Why is he is AFOs? Is MD showing up ?
Yea I stopped too.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

gossipmama wrote:Honestly I find it pretty telling that the separation happened during Nolan’s switch of doctors and how he’s finally getting better intervention. Brit must’ve been rooting for this from the beginning but Ean wasn’t supporting it. Finally she said fuck it and set things up on her own. Went through all that stress of getting everything approved and to go through without Eans help at all. Got Nolan the help he needs by herself. Probably from step one all her idea and work. Then once she got back she realized it was hard but she doesn’t need him like she thought. I think they must’ve disagreed a lot on the condition.
If I remember correctly she said that ean has a hard time talking about what’s going on with Nolan. Understandable, as it’s hard to come to terms with the fact that you’ll likely have to bury your own kid. But he also did nothing for Nolan, not just Brit. He hardly went to his appointments, didn’t seem to advocate for better care (which we’ve seen brit do).
This was probably a huge issue in their relationship and he did nothing to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I swear Brittany imagines herself as Britney the Downton Abbey mother who spends one quiet hour with her children before dinner.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

IH DAT GHOYD NOLYYYYYYYN?!?!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
gossipmama wrote:Honestly I find it pretty telling that the separation happened during Nolan’s switch of doctors and how he’s finally getting better intervention. Brit must’ve been rooting for this from the beginning but Ean wasn’t supporting it. Finally she said fuck it and set things up on her own. Went through all that stress of getting everything approved and to go through without Eans help at all. Got Nolan the help he needs by herself. Probably from step one all her idea and work. Then once she got back she realized it was hard but she doesn’t need him like she thought. I think they must’ve disagreed a lot on the condition.
If I remember correctly she said that ean has a hard time talking about what’s going on with Nolan. Understandable, as it’s hard to come to terms with the fact that you’ll likely have to bury your own kid. But he also did nothing for Nolan, not just Brit. He hardly went to his appointments, didn’t seem to advocate for better care (which we’ve seen brit do).
This was probably a huge issue in their relationship and he did nothing to fix it.

To be fair he was probably at work during those visits.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:IH DAT GHOYD NOLYYYYYYYN?!?!
Holy shit! You have me laughing on my couch.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

To be fair he was probably at work during those visits.
Yea cus he started a new job also and time off mayyy have been an issue. Also, he is a good Dad. He was there for his hand operation I think, or his biopsy, or the 2. I can't remember. Brittany did say in a video that sometimes you don't get emotional support from the people you expect...and at that time she had the whole perfect rship projection even though I could tell she was talking about Ean. Recently she said she didn't get enough support from Ean? Can't rem....but! Remember they were supposed to go on a family vacation and it never happened. After her ohio visit. OmG what if Ean was pissed about her girls' night out and her trip to ohio and her playlist trip!?!? I read here that he didn't help her load up her van. There was no love. No hugs nothing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She could have been referring to her mom. She's been m.i.a from the vlogs for years. Maybe she reached out to her about Noooolyyyn and she didn't seem to care.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Man, seeing Nolan get those braces on his legs made me really sad. I know he’s had steroids and doctors appointments and such, but this felt much heavier. Like the beginning of the next stage of his MD journey. It must be confusing for him. I wonder how Britney is feeling about it all.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brittany is the one at home during the day, Ean is working when the doctors' offices are open so of course, Brittany is the one doing most of the legwork of dealing with the medical stuff. I can't keep up some say Brittany is lazy for not having ever worked outside the home and has no idea what the real world is like. Now apparently because Ean works outside the home he doesn't care if his son has medical care. Seriously.

Strictly from what's in the vlogs Ean spends more meaningful time with his kids actually playing with them than Brit does.
galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

webby wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
webby wrote:can't wait until dumb ass Britney puts Baby Sinclair in the Rock N Play and she falls out and breaks her arm or something. she's REALLY asking for it with that stupid fucking thing still being used

ALL 3 OF MY KIDS IN A CAST BEFORE AGE 2????

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
really?.. you can't wait?
Xmas

you're so mature:)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brittany is the one at home during the day, Ean is working when the doctors' offices are open so of course, Brittany is the one doing most of the legwork of dealing with the medical stuff. I can't keep up some say Brittany is lazy for not having ever worked outside the home and has no idea what the real world is like. Now apparently because Ean works outside the home he doesn't care if his son has medical care. Seriously.

Strictly from what's in the vlogs Ean spends more meaningful time with his kids actually playing with them than Brit does.
this. it's so ridiculous. I'm sure if Ean had the day off and wasn't doing anything, he would go to one of the kids' appointments. I have a lot of medical issues and not once have I ever had both parents w me at the doctor.

also, don't quote me on this, but I remember a video where Ean met them at an appointment after work

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:She could have been referring to her mom. She's been m.i.a from the vlogs for years. Maybe she reached out to her about Noooolyyyn and she didn't seem to care.
Possible...
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Every time she calls them crazy her minions start complimenting her parenting and stroking her ego.

"Oh your kids are so well behaved when my kid was their age they did x y and z. What's your secret?"

I think she says it because she likes reading comments about how she's such a great mom, and her kids are angels.
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Blackswan wrote:
Ripley wrote:I hope she looks into Make a Wish before he deteriorates too much. He would for sure qualify. My son qualifies and his condition is not nearly as devastating.
She could bring them to Disneyland
Yes she's so "wealthy" it shouldn't be a problem anyway. But Alas target calls.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Do you guys think that Ean would take a lot more initiative had he been the carrier of the MD gene? (I know it’s not possible but what I mean is if he was genetically responsible for Nolan’s condition?) I feel like he is kinda pissed and fed up and felt trapped. He was never fully in for having more and more babies. She somehow convinced him. He must be wishing he had a carefree, normal life.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Cinnamon wrote:Do you guys think that Ean would take a lot more initiative had he been the carrier of the MD gene? (I know it’s not possible but what I mean is if he was genetically responsible for Nolan’s condition?) I feel like he is kinda pissed and fed up and felt trapped. He was never fully in for having more and more babies. She somehow convinced him. He must be wishing he had a carefree, normal life.
If he didn’t want more kids he should have worn a condom or had a vasectomy. It takes 2 to make a baby so is just as responsible for having all three kids. If he really didn’t want more kids no amount of convincing would have worked on him.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

staceybrax wrote:
Cinnamon wrote:Do you guys think that Ean would take a lot more initiative had he been the carrier of the MD gene? (I know it’s not possible but what I mean is if he was genetically responsible for Nolan’s condition?) I feel like he is kinda pissed and fed up and felt trapped. He was never fully in for having more and more babies. She somehow convinced him. He must be wishing he had a carefree, normal life.
If he didn’t want more kids he should have worn a condom or had a vasectomy. It takes 2 to make a baby so is just as responsible for having all three kids. If he really didn’t want more kids no amount of convincing would have worked on him.

This is what I keep screaming into the void.

If a man doesn't want kids then he's the one that needs to take precautions. It shouldn't all fall to the woman.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

OhHiImSam wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

This is what I keep screaming into the void.

If a man doesn't want kids then he's the one that needs to take precautions. It shouldn't all fall to the woman.
I am not saying it’s ok for him to not take interest, or ok for him to not involve as much in Nolan’s condition. I am not talking moral or legal perspective. I’m talking from a psychological perspective. She absolutely wanted kids. She had no doubts about it. It’s different when u actually really want it and when you are somehow convinced to do it and do it with hesitation. Again talking psychologically. If everything is was done morally and lawfully correct in this world, then crimes, divorces etc would not happen. Human psychology is not as straight as a law or morals. Sometime u do regret decisions. But ure right, men are equally responsible. He should have accepted Nolan’s condition instead of being in denial and hence not taking initiative.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”