KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by Newmomma »

nebula wrote:Am I the only one who found really disrespectful tgat fact that she said " some couples try and don't get pregnant so soon but I'M very fertile " What the actual f@ck??? Who says things like that? That's not something to say publicly. She lacks common sense until reality hits her sometimes.
Be all crappy and shitty you want with your kids, in the end you are the one who's gonna pay the price. But damn show some respect about fertility. It's not something to brag about on youtube. No one does that!!!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I was cringing so hard when she was talking about sex. Like we don’t really need details. Also, as you mentioned, was shocked she said that! Either she’s an insensitive prick or just immature.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I know. She just doesn't seem to have anything else to say. Remember she's real!!
Imagine talking in public about your sex life. Like NO!!!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Newmomma wrote:
nebula wrote:Am I the only one who found really disrespectful tgat fact that she said " some couples try and don't get pregnant so soon but I'M very fertile " What the actual f@ck??? Who says things like that? That's not something to say publicly. She lacks common sense until reality hits her sometimes.
Be all crappy and shitty you want with your kids, in the end you are the one who's gonna pay the price. But damn show some respect about fertility. It's not something to brag about on youtube. No one does that!!!!!!
I was cringing so hard when she was talking about sex. Like we don’t really need details. Also, as you mentioned, was shocked she said that! Either she’s an insensitive prick or just immature.
Probably both. And here's the thing, she says it like it's a personal achievement. Like she's grafted for years to get to the point where she's oh so fertile because she worked-so-hard-at-it. She didn't do shit except lie on her bed (her #1 past time).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Looool @ Keren trying to convince everyone in her Q&A video how she doesn’t care about other people opinions....
As Jackson would say (repeat): Thank you so much Keren but we are NOT buying that shit. If you really didn’t care you wouldn’t mention it on every social media and post tweets about it everyday.
Smh go feed your kids :roll:
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Scar2016 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
Probably both. And here's the thing, she says it like it's a personal achievement. Like she's grafted for years to get to the point where she's oh so fertile because she worked-so-hard-at-it. She didn't do shit except lie on her bed (her #1 past time).
I’m not surprised though. She actually has a video titled “How I got pregnant on the first try!” from right after Jackson was born. That’s actually how I found them when I was TTC lol. She’s too narcissistic to consider anyone’s feelings about fertility struggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

She didn't just brag about being "very fertile". She used it in the same sentence with "women that try and don't conceive". This is cruelty.
The girl is mean and from that she's become SO UGLY. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with her. I also hope it's a boy so that she don't hurt that little gilr's feeling cause she's competitive as fuck.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

* doesn't

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

I really don't understand the bragging about being SO fertile. Hasn't she had a miscarriage between each of her pregnancies? Maybe that's a sign that just because she can get pregnant every 6 months, it doesn't mean her body is healed and ready...
Disclaimer: I know miscarriages happen for many different reasons. I'm only talking about Keren's situation (back to back pregnancies after C-section's)
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Adp1993 wrote:I really don't understand the bragging about being SO fertile. Hasn't she had a miscarriage between each of her pregnancies? Maybe that's a sign that just because she can get pregnant every 6 months, it doesn't mean her body is healed and ready...
Disclaimer: I know miscarriages happen for many different reasons. I'm only talking about Keren's situation (back to back pregnancies after C-section's)
She had one before Jackson and a chemical pregnancy between him and Landon. I don’t think those were c-section related.

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

As much as I dislike their parenting, I'm wishing her a healthy pregnancy. I can't imagine how hard it would be to grieve with thousands of people watching.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

I was just rewatching an old OK vlog where KK is in Utah, and Oscar and Khoa are in ikea, and O says ‘179 bucks for a dresser? That’s a steal!!’ And Khoa is like ‘Is it really?’ And I think it’s such a great example of how expensive stuff Keren buys and how little economic grasp Khoa has.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

How do I flag videos? Filming a child getting hurt isn't funny why the fuck would you leave it in the vlog?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

BananasBananas wrote:
IAH1 wrote:Didn’t the problems with his teeth occur from hitting them on the tub though?? How is that their fault? Not trying to be hateful.

Hahahahahhahahahahah good one! Gold star
??? It was a legit question Image

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Okay I have two things to talk about from yesterday's video. Correct me if I am wrong, but any time I've gone to an amusement park most say that you can not ride the rides if you are pregnant. Yet I'm pretty sure I saw her ride a few of them. I can already see her being neglectful to baby #3 if it's another boy. Second thing I wanted to bring up is they totally took Taylor to universal because she knew Taylor would vlog it and they want her followers which are mostly K&Ks followers to see them going out. At this point K&K are trying their hardest to be seen in a different light. Ever since Taylor's vlog and everyone commenting how they don't go out, eat at the table, dress the boys, or how Keren doesn't care about Landon they have done whatever they can to show themselves doing these things. So sad that they need their young viewers to push them to do these things when they should have been doing it from the start.

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Okay I have two things to talk about from yesterday's video. Correct me if I am wrong, but any time I've gone to an amusement park most say that you can not ride the rides if you are pregnant. Yet I'm pretty sure I saw her ride a few of them. I can already see her being neglectful to baby #3 if it's another boy. Second thing I wanted to bring up is they totally took Taylor to universal because she knew Taylor would vlog it and they want her followers which are mostly K&Ks followers to see them going out. At this point K&K are trying their hardest to be seen in a different light. Ever since Taylor's vlog and everyone commenting how they don't go out, eat at the table, dress the boys, or how Keren doesn't care about Landon they have done whatever they can to show themselves doing these things. So sad that they need their young viewers to push them to do these things when they should have been doing it from the start.

Hi former WDW cast member here :) Some attractions basically warn mothers to ride at their own risk if pregnant. So it’s up to Keren to decide if it’s appropriate for her to ride given her pregnancy and body.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yeah you can pretty much ride the kid rides safely. It’s the rollercoasters etc that carry warnings.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Okay I have two things to talk about from yesterday's video. Correct me if I am wrong, but any time I've gone to an amusement park most say that you can not ride the rides if you are pregnant. Yet I'm pretty sure I saw her ride a few of them. I can already see her being neglectful to baby #3 if it's another boy. Second thing I wanted to bring up is they totally took Taylor to universal because she knew Taylor would vlog it and they want her followers which are mostly K&Ks followers to see them going out. At this point K&K are trying their hardest to be seen in a different light. Ever since Taylor's vlog and everyone commenting how they don't go out, eat at the table, dress the boys, or how Keren doesn't care about Landon they have done whatever they can to show themselves doing these things. So sad that they need their young viewers to push them to do these things when they should have been doing it from the start.

Hi former WDW cast member here :) Some attractions basically warn mothers to ride at their own risk if pregnant. So it’s up to Keren to decide if it’s appropriate for her to ride given her pregnancy and body.

Thanks for clarifying girl. Either way if it was me I would not risk it at all. She seems to be very careless this time around. I remember when Kyra went to a water slide park when she was pregnant with Alaya and every freaked out, to me Keren riding the rides (kid ones or not) is just as dangerous. But this is Keren and she seems to eat and act like she's not even pregnant so why am I even surprised anymore?

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying girl. Either way if it was me I would not risk it at all. She seems to be very careless this time around. I remember when Kyra went to a water slide park when she was pregnant with Alaya and every freaked out, to me Keren riding the rides (kid ones or not) is just as dangerous. But this is Keren and she seems to eat and act like she's not even pregnant so why am I even surprised anymore?

I agree. This entire pregnancy has been very weird and fishy to me though. It still doesn’t feel like they’re thrilled to be pregnant again.

throwaway11111111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by throwaway11111111 »

samawest wrote:How do I flag videos? Filming a child getting hurt isn't funny why the fuck would you leave it in the vlog?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
On desktop, there's "..." on the right of the like and dislike buttons. It should say report as an option when you click.

I've already reported for child abuse. This is getting ridiculous. Other channels are being nailed, but these fuckwads get to play that clip AS THEIR INTRO and get away with it????
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

K: Jackson do you like taytay more than me
J: yes

LOOOOL i laughed so hard at that

Return to “KKandBabyJ”