NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

ewitsme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by ewitsme »

todays vlog ; ollie and finn eat DISGUSTING uncrustables (sarcasm but seriously i thought they didnt like them, bryan), nacho goes to the doctor(finally), nacho had something that couldve been easily fixed but of course missy dragged it out forever, finn sitting on the table unattended, ollie puts on missys hair exstensions, peyton and liv are there and whoever the oldest one is was sitting in a carseat that she looked too big for, no bryan in the vlog. it was boring.
:toss:
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok I’m convinced there is something up with Bryan...be it health wise or if he has a drinking problem etc...he is never in the vlogs anymore and if he is it’s a short clip. I don’t buy the “Bryan is so busy working” excuse. Maybe he is just over vlogging??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

What about your own family?? You so blessed, what about thanking your minions? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e67377.jpg[/img]
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

What about your own family?? You so blessed, what about thanking your minions? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e67377.jpg[/img]
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

This is the same model Papa got. There are definitely more than 4 in the US. Maybe he said there were only 4 for sale in California and she misunderstood, but it sounds like Missy might have gotten her “knows everything” attitude from her daddy.

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic ... /100945568

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e0f09d.jpg[/img]

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I am so confused by their vlogs lately. It’s very obvious that they just don’t give a shit anymore. Their vlogs are just random clips from god knows what day all made into one vlog. Just garbage. I can’t believe some kids are so brainwashed into still enjoying them!

Lovinglife123qaz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lovinglife123qaz »

ButterflyB wrote:Ok I’m convinced there is something up with Bryan...be it health wise or if he has a drinking problem etc...he is never in the vlogs anymore and if he is it’s a short clip. I don’t buy the “Bryan is so busy working” excuse. Maybe he is just over vlogging??

He is trying to build up his music career so maybe he been spending a lot of time with the new studio that they just got? With any building new or old, it takes a lot of time trying to get everything in order.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lovinglife123qaz wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:Ok I’m convinced there is something up with Bryan...be it health wise or if he has a drinking problem etc...he is never in the vlogs anymore and if he is it’s a short clip. I don’t buy the “Bryan is so busy working” excuse. Maybe he is just over vlogging??

He is trying to build up his music career so maybe he been spending a lot of time with the new studio that they just got? With any building new or old, it takes a lot of time trying to get everything in order.
Lol. Bryan jumps at any opportunity to mention his great music career. It isn’t that.

I can’t believe people still give them there benefit of the doubt after all the lies and misleads they’ve done.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ugh.. Vintage *FOUL*

We're an old chevy family. If my future son in law (even in 10 years) calls any of my husbands cars "vintage" I swear my daughters MCR record will scratch to a hault!

To me vintage is a polished .. More regal looking car from the early 40s to the 1900s

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:Ugh.. Vintage *FOUL*

We're an old chevy family. If my future son in law (even in 10 years) calls any of my husbands cars "vintage" I swear my daughters MCR record will scratch to a hault!

To me vintage is a polished .. More regal looking car from the early 40s to the 1900s

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You are technically right by definition, "vintage" cars are normally built between 1919 and 1930, "classic" cars are anything over 20 years old, "antique" cars (like poppa's) are over 45 years old and "historic" cars are anything earlier than 1919 :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Dying at this response to Bryan’s tweet about tortilla soup....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 2a219a.jpg[/img]

Edited to add: it’s pretty pathetic when you have millions of subs but have to pay to promote your tweets because your engagement is low. Maybe stop blocking people?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Dying at this response to Bryan’s tweet about tortilla soup....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 2a219a.jpg[/img]

Edited to add: it’s pretty pathetic when you have millions of subs but have to pay to promote your tweets because your engagement is low. Maybe stop blocking people?

Lmao I love Hugh ImageImage
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And she probably made that "7 can tortilla soup". Gross. With canned chicken.
Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:This is the same model Papa got. There are definitely more than 4 in the US. Maybe he said there were only 4 for sale in California and she misunderstood, but it sounds like Missy might have gotten her “knows everything” attitude from her daddy.

When you look for specifically ss 396 there are only 2 that I see on that website.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:This is the same model Papa got. There are definitely more than 4 in the US. Maybe he said there were only 4 for sale in California and she misunderstood, but it sounds like Missy might have gotten her “knows everything” attitude from her daddy.

When you look for specifically ss 396 there are only 2 that I see on that website.

1. For sale ON THAT WEBSITE. Not in existence.

2. There are listings on other sites. Papa’s was listed locally on Craigslist.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

The car for her dad is super nice. I think Jim takes pain pills, which makes sense, i'm sure he has a bad back after working with packages.

Bryan looks out of it as well. Something isn't right with that kid. I'm sure he will bounce back he has kids he needs to take care of.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

1. For sale ON THAT WEBSITE. Not in existence.

2. There are listings on other sites. Papa’s was listed locally on Craigslist.

I think maybe he meant only 4 for sale locally. Because I know there are more than that _in existence_ in the USA. They are just trying to make it look more exotic. There are 6 for sale just on one website.
I can't believe I actually went looking.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MadeHD wrote:The car for her dad is super nice. I think Jim takes pain pills, which makes sense, i'm sure he has a bad back after working with packages.

Bryan looks out of it as well. Something isn't right with that kid. I'm sure he will bounce back he has kids he needs to take care of.
LMAOOOOOO when has bryan or missy ever taken care of their kids???? Especially Bryan.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What is up with these people? I have a feeling this vlog cottage was from last week.

The uncrustables cracked me up since Bryan recently went on about how the boys only liked homemade pbj ‘s. Mom of the year missy.

Why was mimi there? Except to watch the boys. Missy at first made it seem like she had the boys all alone.

Missy taking the boys on the horse seemed like it was before the vet was there. Why would she do that not knowing what exactly was wrong with nacho? Stupid it seems.

Why was her aunt driving her to the barn? With liv and pey? Then it shows that missy is in the drivers seat?
The whole thing was so confusing.

Question... how do you know tweets are promoted? Should it say or a sign some place? Nothing surprises me with this train wreck.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

janem wrote:What is up with these people? I have a feeling this vlog cottage was from last week.

The uncrustables cracked me up since Bryan recently went on about how the boys only liked homemade pbj ‘s. Mom of the year missy.

Why was mimi there? Except to watch the boys. Missy at first made it seem like she had the boys all alone.

Missy taking the boys on the horse seemed like it was before the vet was there. Why would she do that not knowing what exactly was wrong with nacho? Stupid it seems.

Why was her aunt driving her to the barn? With liv and pey? Then it shows that missy is in the drivers seat?
The whole thing was so confusing.

Question... how do you know tweets are promoted? Should it say or a sign some place? Nothing surprises me with this train wreck.

A promoted Tweet shows up in your feed like an ad....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a5535d.jpg[/img]

Basically Bryan is crying out for more people to pay attention to him Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”