C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 5b8f39.jpg[/img] Why the heck would you admit your child said something this bratty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she thinks it's _cute_, not bratty. So that's the problem with Gaines these days. Things that a lot of people would find disturbing or bratty, they think are adorable. Like dancing on the booth in the restaurant, and sitting in the car singing "Part of Your World" every day, and trying to get the camera on herself her parents are vlogging.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Cullen is uploading instastories of the kids running around the restaurant. So what if their server comes out with the food Gaines wants so badly, and trips over one of the kids?
And Brooks is licking his plate. I get that he's only 1 1/2, but they can _start_ teaching him manners instead of filming a boomerang of him licking his plate.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by askeptichere »

lmmomSD wrote:And Cullen is uploading instastories of the kids running around the restaurant. So what if their server comes out with the food Gaines wants so badly, and trips over one of the kids?
And Brooks is licking his plate. I get that he's only 1 1/2, but they can _start_ teaching him manners instead of filming a boomerang of him licking his plate.

I guess at least he has a plate? I've been getting so sick of them showing him eating rice straight off the restaurant table. :barf:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Their great parenting skills didn’t last very long.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Did I miss something? Why is there no vlog today?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

auntasaurus19 wrote:Did I miss something? Why is there no vlog today?

Because who cares about being able to pay for frivolous things like mortgage payments and utility bills?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And Cullen is uploading instastories of the kids running around the restaurant. So what if their server comes out with the food Gaines wants so badly, and trips over one of the kids?

I guess at least he has a plate? I've been getting so sick of them showing him eating rice straight off the restaurant table. :barf:
Especially when they make those little sticky plastic disposable placemats. I know we need to try to decrease our use of disposable plastics, but those are cool. I thought they were great when I waited tables. Nice and sanitary. Took care of a lot of the mess too.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Why the heck would you admit your child said something this bratty?
Because she thinks it's _cute_, not bratty. So that's the problem with Gaines these days. Things that a lot of people would find disturbing or bratty, they think are adorable. Like dancing on the booth in the restaurant, and sitting in the car singing "Part of Your World" every day, and trying to get the camera on herself her parents are vlogging.
With her oh-so-great PHD (so great she let her license expire) about all things children Katie probably thinks it's precociously cute of Gaines to say something so 'precociously intelligent.' Um no Katie, not everything that comes out of your favorite golden child's mouth is dripping with wisdom and advancement. That comment is exactly the sort of thing a spoiled and bratty child would say. The only advancement here is that Gaines has the vocabulary to express her bratty (thanks to a lack of disciplined parenting) thoughts sooner. She'll be a real doll by the time she's in grade school if her parents keep up their current lazy parenting. I bet both Katie and Cullen cackled after Gaines said that too, just give even more reinforcement for her to think those sort of comments are not only acceptable but funny too. #HowToCreateAMeanGirl
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

And may I word it explicitly for a moment? That is plain narcissism! Not potential groundwork for creating a narcissistic personality disorder, but plain narcissism out of the box! Needless to say even more obnoxious is the fact they're laughing about it. #howtocreateAnarcissisticbitch. Who the hell does Gaines think she is?!

I've soo had it with Katie's favoritism of Gains! And no Katie, Brooks didn't have to move away from the cushion when they were playing, your golden haughty child should have adapted and sacrificed her needs to the needs of Brooks, because Brook was earlier trying to tumble (forgot how it's called) over the cushion, that time I'm talking about. "Go away Brooks!," all *nasty, nasty*. NO: GAINES go away! Let Brooks tumble. And stop jumping into the field of the camera constantly! As soon as Brooks is being filmed doing something. All of a sudden Gaines wants to do it too :/! She's not interesting doing that thing at all, she just wants camera time and being the center of attention. Really, she should have been over it by now! And being capable of bearing NOT getting undivided attention. It was irritating to me how she - not literally but almost - pushed Brooks away from climbing up the stairs when they just had the sliding on the stairs installed, and Gains was even afraid of going off the stairs, let alone being interested. But as soon as she saw Brooks climbing up the stairs to go and take a slide down, she had to practically jump on the stairs (lol) and with her stronger body push Brooks slightly away and pushed herself through. Imagine that her jealousy and attention seeking are stronger than her fear, and she is willing to sacrifice herself and feel fear.

And I don't believe for one second Brooks is as nasty/difficult/negative as Katie is experiencing him. She is becoming more and more shameless about expressing her aversion. Pe-lease, stop it Katie, "what are we going to do with him?" Lmao. Brooks is a perfectly 1.5 year old. He's ambitious and since he was a baby he wanted to reach certain things and was getting frustrated when he wasn't capable yet, and was asking for help to get it done. That's all. You should just see it from a different perspective. In the meantime Gaines was just sitting there, or she was afraid. They're just having different temperaments, equal but different, like with birds and other animals, some of their young are being born being more risk-takers, actively exploring the world and undertaking in general, and others are more passive and awaiting. Both are needed in nature and both are equally important. (Just to be sure, we are nature and we are animals - you are an animal Katie, and Gaines is an animal...I know Cullen realizes he is an animal lol (and I mean this in a 100% positive sense!))

Brooks is my favorite now and I support him while watching. He is super adorable. He is just innocent and you should have more understanding for him, like you're also lacking empathy for Cullen. And I happen to be allergic! to narcissism, so I catch myself turning my head away when that self-centered and envious kid gets in the way, trying to grab attention away from Brooks. And please don't try showing more footage of Brooks crying now, because I won't fall for it. Maybe stop showing Gaines' obnoxious behavior and you two laughing about it instead.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

All 3 year olds are self centered. It’s Katie and Cullen that need to start teaching Gaines to be respectful of others, especially her brother. It’s not gaines’ fault her parent don’t know how to instill basic life lessons into their children.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Katie is projecting her feelings about Cullen into Brooks. They are the same, and all of Brooks’ undesirable traits come from Cullen in Katie’s eyes. MG was easy and is highly intelligent, so clearly that makes her a little Katie.

The fact that she has the mindset to say something like “these people” really makes me question how Cullen and Katie speak of others. I have a little guy that is one month younger than MG, and he would never think to speak like that. Actually, I have a 10 year old as well, and have never heard him do that either. “These people” or “you people” is demeaning and rude. That’s fantastic that Katie feels she’s above others and is teaching MG to feel the same, but the problem is they aren’t the wealthy family living the country club lifestyle. They are pretending to live that life. They are struggling to afford that life.

Having money doesn’t make you better than anyone else, but if you think it does like Katie does, then she should be very disappointed in herself.

PinkFrog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PinkFrog »

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Why the heck would you admit your child said something this bratty?
With her oh-so-great PHD (so great she let her license expire) about all things children Katie probably thinks it's precociously cute of Gaines to say something so 'precociously intelligent.' Um no Katie, not everything that comes out of your favorite golden child's mouth is dripping with wisdom and advancement. That comment is exactly the sort of thing a spoiled and bratty child would say. The only advancement here is that Gaines has the vocabulary to express her bratty (thanks to a lack of disciplined parenting) thoughts sooner. She'll be a real doll by the time she's in grade school if her parents keep up their current lazy parenting. I bet both Katie and Cullen cackled after Gaines said that too, just give even more reinforcement for her to think those sort of comments are not only acceptable but funny too. #HowToCreateAMeanGirl
For a long time on this board I wondered what everyone else was seeing that I didn't. Gaines just annoys me and I rarely ever find her behaviour cute. People would talk about how smart she was, and how great of a mom Katie is, and I just couldn't see it. So glad to see that at least now I'm not alone!
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Katie is projecting her feelings about Cullen into Brooks. They are the same, and all of Brooks’ undesirable traits come from Cullen in Katie’s eyes. MG was easy and is highly intelligent, so clearly that makes her a little Katie.

The fact that she has the mindset to say something like “these people” really makes me question how Cullen and Katie speak of others. I have a little guy that is one month younger than MG, and he would never think to speak like that. Actually, I have a 10 year old as well, and have never heard him do that either. “These people” or “you people” is demeaning and rude. That’s fantastic that Katie feels she’s above others and is teaching MG to feel the same, but the problem is they aren’t the wealthy family living the country club lifestyle. They are pretending to live that life. They are struggling to afford that life.

Having money doesn’t make you better than anyone else, but if you think it does like Katie does, then she should be very disappointed in herself.

Yeah, kids don’t just start saying “these people” out of the blue. She had to have picked it up from somewhere, and Katie is my first guess. She has that holier than thou vibe.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

PinkFrog wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Because she thinks it's _cute_, not bratty. So that's the problem with Gaines these days. Things that a lot of people would find disturbing or bratty, they think are adorable. Like dancing on the booth in the restaurant, and sitting in the car singing "Part of Your World" every day, and trying to get the camera on herself her parents are vlogging.
For a long time on this board I wondered what everyone else was seeing that I didn't. Gaines just annoys me and I rarely ever find her behaviour cute. People would talk about how smart she was, and how great of a mom Katie is, and I just couldn't see it. So glad to see that at least now I'm not alone!
Nah I just wanted to be wrong. I was hoping they would prove me wrong. She’s bugged me for a while now. I am literally going to watch a vlog from when she was a sweetie.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

With the treatment of the kids is in this family they are turning into Bryan and Missy!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They changed the name of the video. I got a notification saying that it was "That Darn Cat!" And now it's "Allie Cat Ran Away!"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:They changed the name of the video. I got a notification saying that it was "That Darn Cat!" And now it's "Allie Cat Ran Away!"

“That Darn Cat” was probably flagged because it’s the name of a Disney Movie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They changed the name of the video. I got a notification saying that it was "That Darn Cat!" And now it's "Allie Cat Ran Away!"

“That Darn Cat” was probably flagged because it’s the name of a Disney Movie.

That's what I thought. Old movie, but they did a remake with Christina Ricci. Probably some copyright thing.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I always thought Gaines was the oddest baby and toddler. Almost no personality she just sat there and took everything in, she rarely smiled or laughed. Yes she is a smart little girl with a good vocabulary for her age. Cullen and Katie have created a monster and they don’t even realize it!

Everyone on the board thinks Ollie is mean and doesn’t get along with Finn, I think they have a pretty good sibling bond. Lately they seem to play together very well. On the other hand Gaines seems to hate brooks most of the time and is extremely jealous and hates sharing with him. I see cuts all the time when brooks goes to grab her toy.

This behavior is pretty normal and relatable for me. My kids didn’t get along at all and have the same age gap as Brooks and Gaines. As soon as my youngest started walking the oldest absolutely hated everything about him, he was extremely jealous, didn’t want to share, he would even hit him. This didn’t end until my youngest was nearly 2, they started playing together very well at that point and they do still fight daily but work through it easily and go back to being best friends. Katie and Cullen need to nip Gaines bratty behavior in the bud and stop allowing her to get away with all the stuff she does. The entire household is ran by that little diva.

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Baconsgirl wrote:With the treatment of the kids is in this family they are turning into Bryan and Missy!

Spot on!
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:

Return to “Cullen and Katie”