WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:the circled part looks backwards. does that make sense? Has she said anything about trying to lose more weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg I don't mean to body shame but wow. I always forget how big she is. That's gotta be uncomfortable :( I hope she's trying to lose some weight, it will only benefit her in the end.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:the circled part looks backwards. does that make sense? Has she said anything about trying to lose more weight?

Omg I don't mean to body shame but wow. I always forget how big she is. That's gotta be uncomfortable :( I hope she's trying to lose some weight, it will only benefit her in the end.
She used to be bigger she's had weight loss surgery. I don't think you were body shaming we all have things we can improve on winter is when I put on weight and I'm trying to change that. I want to be healthy when I get pregnant again. As far as the Tess Holliday thing I don't think it's body shaming on her (although that's the only time you really hear from her is when she whines she's been victimized) To be as big as Tess Holliday is and have kids is just a scary thought. Fact is high BMIs do create health issues. I am glad she didn't have any of those with Mallory. But she did have a rough recovery with it all because of her panis. All that weight is not healthy for her heart. Both aren't healthy and I think they are trying for Mallory's sake perhaps?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I’m worried about how Mallory will grow up. Will she also be overweight or obese?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I’m worried about how Mallory will grow up. Will she also be overweight or obese?

I would hope they would adopt healthy habits as a family. No one needs to be a size 2 to be healthy. But it is sad how many people I saw during my aunt's heart surgery (she was there for 8 weeks first six were to get her stable then next two were recovery) anyway there were a lot of young people who were so young not even 40 and were having heart attacks because of their lifestyle. And you're right Mallory could develop a lifestyle like her parents, I hope not and I know some parents who are overweight who are so fearful of it happening to their child that they work on healthy habits for their children so they don't end up in the same situation.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

eab424 wrote:She had Mallory by c section because Mallory wasn't head down. But yeah I would want to be at a healthy BMI during pregnancy and it would be especially important to me after so I have the energy to give them. You wait so long for a baby or after a tragic situation you don't want to be the mom who sits on the sidelines because she gets out of breath easily.

It's not some myth that ladies with a high BMI can have trouble with their pregnancies. They are at an increased risk for many things. I know back a few pages some who had high BMIs and had healthy babies wanted to argue about that. Fact is it can also cause issues when ttc. The same goes for men. There are exceptions to the rule all the time but there not just talking out of thin air when they say being overweight especially THAT overweight can be harmful during pregnancy.
Exactly. I pointed out this on page #1 but someone took offense and said that "saying people should be at a good bmi is rude". It's not rude, it's just facts! :roll: Just because some people have a healthy pregnancy while being obese doesn't mean that most obese pregnant women aren't at risk for many things.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

Does anyone else find it weird how Aimee randomly makes faces while she is speaking to the camera?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mallory is so adorable! She has the cutest puppy dog eyes
It just drives me crazy how she seems to always be sucking on her thumb.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I just watched the 6 month old update and I was very interested on her view on food. I loved how she admitted she and Tyson had a issue with emotional eating etc and how she wanted the cycle of obesity to end with her but yet, she still is holding off giving Mallory food. I know she’s only just turned 6 months and proper food isn’t a necessity right now but I would of thought the quicker she starts providing good nutritional healthy food in healthy amounts, the quicker she will develop a good relationship with food. I wonder how she’s going to get on when Mallory is a bit older and will start asking questions regarding their weights and why they are as heavy as they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aimee is also a picky eater which I hope doesn’t stop her from encouraging all foods to Mallory.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So much drama on her twitter. So many posts - too much to screen shot. (Between her and sly fox)

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Whooooo!! Re, twitter...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Is there anything that doesn’t trigger Aimee at this point?

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:Is there anything that doesn’t trigger Aimee at this point? Image

I always find her attention seeking. Especially when it comes to Becketts death. It's always woe is me, it's like she's not the only person who lost a baby in the same way. She is getting a little better with comparing Mallory to Beckett. It still drives me nuts seeing the urn everywhere, some moments are meant to be private.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Gotta say I'm with Aimee on this one. Slyfox are acting like it's just one title when in fact it's multiple titles clickbaiting adoption when they have nothing to do with adoption. One of the worst is "The truth about her adoption" with a dramatic thumbnail of their daughter. It's ridiculous and asinine for them to keep using the word adoption the way they do. I'm here for this and I'm glad someone actually got their attention, but unfortunately I don't think it'll change anything.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

I did actually go look at their channel and saw how many titles were clickbait. I would have been on Aimee’s side too if I didn’t know how many things upset her on a daily basis.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I was shocked at how well Amy handled herself yesterday. Given her past dramatics, I expected so much drama, but I feel like she was the least dramatic in the situation. And I agree with almost all of what she had to say about clickbait. I hate to admit this, but I think she has won me back as a regular viewer. I think having Mallory was the change she needed to finally grow up. Now let’s see if she can lose some more weight.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I have seen such an improvement in her attitude over the last few months. It seems that Mallory has really given her some peace and I’m glad for her. The one thing that bothers me is how much she moans about work. She works part time! I get it must be tough leaving your baby and it’s not ideal. However it sounds like her work have been great with her in terms of giving her grieving time for Beckett and maternity leave for Mallory. Her work even has a pumping room for expressing milk!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

SunnySide0 wrote:I have seen such an improvement in her attitude over the last few months. It seems that Mallory has really given her some peace and I’m glad for her. The one thing that bothers me is how much she moans about work. She works part time! I get it must be tough leaving your baby and it’s not ideal. However it sounds like her work have been great with her in terms of giving her grieving time for Beckett and maternity leave for Mallory. Her work even has a pumping room for expressing milk!
I don’t think she works part time. She tweeted a bit back about being back full time, but it does seem like a really nice job. I believe it’s the law in America to have a lactation room if you have a certain amount of employees.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Not necessarily a lactation room. But they do need to provide you with time to pump through the first year. Or something along those lines. I think it’s wonderful she doesn’t have to pump in the bathroom. I remember my mom telling me she had to pump in the ladies room back in the 90’s.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Why does she insist on feeding Mallory when she’s obviously tired & rubbing her eyes etc? Like I’m sure there are other times in the day that would be more suitable to feed her.

Return to “Q-Z”