Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part 4

MintJulep
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part

Unread post by MintJulep »

Krysta knows Aaryn's past, people sent her video links on Instagram and she doesn't seem to care.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MintJulep wrote:Krysta knows Aaryn's past, people sent her video links on Instagram and she doesn't seem to care.
Does Krysta know that aaryn refers to a gathering of black people as a swarm? Like they’re insects?

As for the sharing thing, that woman on twitter shouldn’t have kids if she’s not going to teach them how to be a nice human being, it’s not nice to snatch things and only care about yourself and what you want. Good luck to her raising a horrible jerk kid...
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

I wish she’d stop trying to force the damn paci on Adeline.

She doesn’t want it Aaryn! She doesn’t need it for comfort! You should be thanking your lucky stars that she isn’t attached to a freakin paci. Jfc. Stop shoving it in her freakin mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

A little late to the vlogs and thread but do you see how same are the sizes of their heads? Is it normal for a 4 month old to be that big? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 36f156.jpg[/img]

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

She is so full of shit. I can’t stand how she’s always talking about being so “transparent” and “real” with her lame vlogs, yet she lies and talks out of her ass all of the time. I understand someone wanting privacy, but I would find her so much more tolerable if she said something along the lines of “yeah, we are going through some changes right now but honestly out of respect for our privacy, I’m not going to go into details until the future” instead of “EVERYONE HATES ON ME AND IM ALWAYS SO HONEST BLAH BLAH WAH WAH THE HOUSE CLEANERS ARE COMING WAH WAH”
Mili23z
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mili23z »

nebula wrote:A little late to the vlogs and thread but do you see how same are the sizes of their heads? Is it normal for a 4 month old to be that big? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 36f156.jpg[/img]

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
She has to nurse her nonstop in order for her to look busy.

Morethescarier

Adelines cot is at a weird angle again and nearly blocking a door, just makes it harder to put the baby down
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Joanna234 wrote:Agreed. Besides, whether “sharing”in its basic form is relevant in adulthood is irrelevant because it is a necessary childhood skill. Sharing is more than just sharing physical objects too (I’m sure Aaryn can’t comprehend this) but adults definitely have to share responsibilities and compromise etc. so teaching your toddler to share a toy, while basic, is still the start of important life skills.

I weep for the future when their children are screaming at each other while going through their belongings after they pass away.

Sent from my SM-G955U using
People realize that sharing goes both ways right? So if your kid shares one of his toys, and then their friend gives them their toy, then suddenly there are 2 toys they can play with! Then kids get excited and learn everyone benefits. It's not that "oh *I'M* playing with this, and I ALWAYS come first so I dont have to give it to anyone." It's gently taking turns, or realizing how good it feels to make someone else happy. That translates into a lot better outlook in the future. You learn to look for the less fortunate and willingly give to them. You share food with neighbors and make friends. You make lasting friendships that have meaning in them. Like I said, you should always have boundaries and not let anyone take advantage of you or your kids. But instilling a value in your kids that you should always have everything you want at all times doesn't raise well-balanced kids.
Amen to all of this. So true.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Tinabelle wrote:On her most recent Snapchat she said she had to hurry and clean up the house before the "cleaners" got there. If they were scheduled to come this morning, why did you let the kids make a mess in the loft?

Then she said she brought Zel with them because she didn't want her to try to "love on" the cleaners. Really? You could have put Zel in the basement. I'm sure the cleaners don't clean down there too. You've never brought Zel with you the other times the cleaners have come to your house.

Yeah... the cleaners aren't coming today... I'm sure she just had a surprise showing and had to clean up, grab the dog, and run out of the house quickly.

I can't stand how much she lies, and she always does it with this smug little smile. It's hilarious how she thinks she smarter than everyone! You know Aaryn, instead of lying, you could just... I don't know... NOT document your every breath on social media!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good point!! This is spot on. Probably was a showing.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Like she really doesn’t know what day her cleaners come. And she apparently “had no where to go”. Definitely a showing, there’s no denying that. I don’t get how she thinks people are buying it. She looks dumb AF for blatantly lying. She should have not even mentioned it and went about her day. She’s an interesting one.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Lmao she showed on Snapchat how clean her house was and vacuum lines... so maybe she had cleaners come and then a showing?

Hi Aaaaaaaryn.

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Idk my thing is if you're gonna pick up the entire house all the time so it's spotless, do the dishes, laundry etc etc why would you pay someone so much money to just clean the floors and the stovetop? Doesn't make sense to me
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Aaryn really will do anything to avoid Skyla's meltdown. That might be fine when she's 1 1/2 years old, but what about when she's older? How is she going to do well in school and socialize well if her mother doesn't parent her? If she's always afraid of backlash? You're probably gonna be disliked by your kid at some point -- it's what you sign up for as a parent. You're their parent, not their friend. Giving in to her every childish need is gonna spoil her and she might regret it.

It's hard to give up such an ingrained habit. Aaryn gets used to this now, and it'll just continue. Today it's a "luxury" stroller, tomorrow it's a "luxury" car. Gimme a break, who needs luxury strollers by the way.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

She is playing up this cleaners so much...vacuum lines, yeah Aaryn, like that wasn't you trying to hurry and clean and get the kids out of the house for a showing. Sorry girl, I don't believe you, so please stop.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

She's trying hard to sell the lie but there's no way the cleaners would show up unexpectedly. If the buyers weren't looking at the whole house she would have definitely left Zel in the basement, she wouldn't take on extra work for herself.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I can't believe all these companies would even affiliate themselves with a person like Aaryn? I wouldn't buy from the companies just bc they are sponsoring a well known racist!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Can't believe she has another double stroller. How many strollers does she have now?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

glorygirl920 wrote:Can't believe she has another double stroller. How many strollers does she have now?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Too many. She just got a new one with Adeline and you know its her manager contacting these companies bc a company like Silver Cross did not just pick Aaryn randomly. She probably tells her manager what she would want and then they do the rest That is a $1300-$1400 stroller! What else does she think she needs?? Shes is obsessed with material items so much that it is scary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Since skyla was born she must have had at least ten strollers, skyla is still only one year old I think? Most people probably have ONE in all that time?
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

I don’t wanna be a dick, but the picture frame from her manager was kinda lame... right? Did it look cheapy to anyone else? The pictures they chose for it were awk, and the “200,000” seemed like an afterthought

Return to “Aaryn Williams”