Tinabelle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part

Unread post by Tinabelle »

vandelynn wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Can't believe she has another double stroller. How many strollers does she have now?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Too many. She just got a new one with Adeline and you know its her manager contacting these companies bc a company like Silver Cross did not just pick Aaryn randomly. She probably tells her manager what she would want and then they do the rest That is a $1300-$1400 stroller! What else does she think she needs?? Shes is obsessed with material items so much that it is scary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
All that stuff is going to be a bitch to move... but I guess not for her, she'll have Nick come back alone and deal with the movers like she did last time. I can't see her packing anything herself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

MamaH09 wrote:I don’t wanna be a dick, but the picture frame from her manager was kinda lame... right? Did it look cheapy to anyone else? The pictures they chose for it were awk, and the “200,000” seemed like an afterthought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol yes the 200k looked off... It didn't look nice

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Just FYI we're in the top 5 search results when you google "Aaryn Williams". :lol:
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Tinabelle wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:Can't believe she has another double stroller. How many strollers does she have now?

Too many. She just got a new one with Adeline and you know its her manager contacting these companies bc a company like Silver Cross did not just pick Aaryn randomly. She probably tells her manager what she would want and then they do the rest That is a $1300-$1400 stroller! What else does she think she needs?? Shes is obsessed with material items so much that it is scary.

All that stuff is going to be a bitch to move... but I guess not for her, she'll have Nick come back alone and deal with the movers like she did last time. I can't see her packing anything herself.

She is so pathetic

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

MintJulep wrote:Just FYI we're in the top 5 search results when you google "Aaryn Williams". Image
Sweet!! Lol

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

That stroller is beautiful (for now, pre-blowouts), but I have already lost respect for the brand for partnering with Aaryn the aryan.

Silver Cross? More like Iron Cross, am I right?!

Sorry... couldn't help myself, it was too easy!

mglover9221
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mglover9221 »

Why does she always have to bring so many changes of clothes with her. She was like “I only have one change of clothes for skyla and one for Adeline.” Are they really having THAT many blowouts!? Maybe try sizing up diapers? I have a 16 months old and have literally never had a blowout. I seriously never bring extra clothes with us anywhere.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

mglover9221 wrote:Why does she always have to bring so many changes of clothes with her. She was like “I only have one change of clothes for skyla and one for Adeline.” Are they really having THAT many blowouts!? Maybe try sizing up diapers? I have a 16 months old and have literally never had a blowout. I seriously never bring extra clothes with us anywhere.

Yeah why are her kids constantly shitting through diapers? Never got that. Never saw a kid piss or shit through a diaper ever unless they’re not changed enough
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Morethescarier wrote:
mglover9221 wrote:Why does she always have to bring so many changes of clothes with her. She was like “I only have one change of clothes for skyla and one for Adeline.” Are they really having THAT many blowouts!? Maybe try sizing up diapers? I have a 16 months old and have literally never had a blowout. I seriously never bring extra clothes with us anywhere.

Yeah why are her kids constantly shitting through diapers? Never got that. Never saw a kid piss or shit through a diaper ever unless they’re not changed enough
It's because she insists on using Honest Diapers, for god knows what reason even though it's obviously not a good fit. Probably for the "cute" patterns idk. She said briefly that Pampers didn't work for Skyla waaaay back in the day, but honestly she might not have given them such a honest try. hehehe.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Morethescarier wrote:

I have a feeling it's the honest diapers. I remember her saying once when they were all at the ranch that she had to run to the store to get Huggies and all of a sudden she didn't have blowouts anymore. Aaryn is just too stupid and obsessed with the look of honest diapers to switch. My son is 15 months and has has less than 5 blowouts. Usually his are overnight after rolling around a lot with it in there not during the day when I'm able to change it immediately. Somethings wrong if you're having blowouts daily....

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Morethescarier wrote:

Yeah... We had a few blowouts when our son was a few weeks old, but after 2 months it was no longer a problem.

I remember when Skyla was a few months old she vlogged a trip to San Antonio. They went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and she complained that there was nowhere to change Skyla, so she had to change her next to the sink. It never made sense to me why she would need to change Skyla if they were just going to dinner. They were gone from the hotel for maybe an hour and a half... that warrants a diaper change?

I don't know how most people are with their babies, but I'll do anything not to change my son in a public place.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Also, when has she ever shown what the cleaners have done? Trying too hard to sell that lie, and she’s failing.
How is Skyla still having blowouts? I knew it was the Honest diapers. Either that, or she needs to size both of them up. Having one change of clothes should be sufficient for a “day out”. Skyla shouldn’t even need a change of clothes, she’s almost 2! And she said Adeline already needed to change out of her clothes and they had just left the house... Honest diapers are cute, but she just needs to put them both in Huggies full time and call it a day. No use spending a shit ton of money on diapers that don’t work for your kids.

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

It’s those stupid Honest diapers! I swear those are the worst but she’s SO obsessed with the cute patterns and being able to say she uses Honest.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

How ironic that she uses Honest diapers lol she is the fakest person on heart and not honest lol

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Bamabelle88 wrote:

It’s those stupid Honest diapers! I swear those are the worst but she’s SO obsessed with the cute patterns and being able to say she uses Honest.
Yeah she would rather they soiled their clothes than just buy plain diapers, it’s all about looks and CUTE things with her, aaryn please buy normal diapers your daughters are uncomfortable and it’d be much easier for you not to change them 3-4 times a day, one less thing for you to worry about since you’re so busy...
put skyla in daycare and be done with it, we know that’s your next big idea lol
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

She was talking so fast in those snaps, it was giving me anxiety . A mess!

Nick looked like such a dad in her snaps tonight. Has he gained weight? He doesn't look bad or anything, just thicker than usual. But could have been the angle.

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Isn't she sponsored by Honest? Why pay to take care of your kids with what actually works for them when you can just use free diapers and spend $400 on flowers and weekly nail salons ...

Also, the nanny is gone like lush baths are gone(I guess she finally listened to advice on how getting that many lush baths can give you a yeast infection)...hahhaha, and I just found this on YT...maybe you should be the first one to like it Aaryn, cause Lord knows you read here...

[LINK REMOVED - DO NOT POST ADDRESSES PUBLICLY! -MOD]
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

H2343 wrote:Isn't she sponsored by Honest? Why pay to take care of your kids with what actually works for them when you can just use free diapers and spend $400 on flowers and weekly nail salons ...

Also, the nanny is gone like lush baths are gone(I guess she finally listened to advice on how getting that many lush baths can give you a yeast infection)...hahhaha, and I just found this on YT...maybe you should be the first one to like it Aaryn, cause Lord knows you read here...

[LINK REMOVED - DO NOT POST ADDRESSES PUBLICLY! -MOD]
Probably shouldn’t actually post her address publicly....

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Oops...sorry, how can I delete it?
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

H2343 wrote:Oops...sorry, how can I delete it?
You can’t delete posts here

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”