NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Acbsktbll wrote:I was curious how their views have been. Last video to hit 1 million was Christmas. Prior to that was a few Elf on the shelf blogs which I don't count because those are are totally kid ones but then it's a few months since a real video has hit a million. For having 3 million subs, he's barely hitting 10% sometimes

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Poor engagement is probably the reason for the promoted tweets as well. He really doesn’t get a lot of comments on social media.

I definitely think the medical crisis was an attempt to get some engagement going to try and attract a sponsor. I don’t think anything actually happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Maybe Bryan is taking Phentermine and B12 shots. You can lose weight pretty quickly, take a look at that train wreck Vanessa supposedly 20ish lbs in a month..

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:I was curious how their views have been. Last video to hit 1 million was Christmas. Prior to that was a few Elf on the shelf blogs which I don't count because those are are totally kid ones but then it's a few months since a real video has hit a million. For having 3 million subs, he's barely hitting 10% sometimes

Poor engagement is probably the reason for the promoted tweets as well. He really doesn’t get a lot of comments on social media.

I definitely think the medical crisis was an attempt to get some engagement going to try and attract a sponsor. I don’t think anything actually happened.

His “stop asking me about gastric surgery, yew guize” tweet made no sense. If you go through his mentions, no one is asking him. Not enough to prompt a “set the record straight” tweet.

He was 100% drumming up engagement. For someone so deceptive, he sure is transparent.
:roll:
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

LMAO her face
And those views are really low fot after 20 hrs uploading.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 60b8d2.jpg[/img]
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I know some people think he’s sponsored by La Croix. I doubt it. It’s been trendy for a few years now and as usual, he’s late to the trend.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If he lost 30 pounds and was just getting under 200, he would have been classified as obese. I had weight loss surgery. They will approve people who are in the overweight category if they have comorbidities. I don’t know that he has any, but it wouldn’t have mattered. But at his height and previous implied weight, he would have been in the obese range.

His weight doesn’t make a difference to me. I think he’s a crappy dad, thin or heavy. He’s the same guy who wants his four year old to have fans, whether he’s lost weight or not.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Small changed make a big difference.
Can't wait to see the snarky shit he gives Jared at the next meet up

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

My husband quit drinking soda and lost so much weight... pretty quickly too. He lost some weight, good for him! I am definitely more curious about why he doesn’t drive! So awkward!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

His “stop asking me about gastric surgery, yew guize” tweet made no sense. If you go through his mentions, no one is asking him. Not enough to prompt a “set the record straight” tweet.

He was 100% drumming up engagement. For someone so deceptive, he sure is transparent.
Thank you!!!! Really makes me wonder more about the episode with the paramedics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1b208f.jpg[/img]

Man, he is feisty today Image Must have run out of songs to screech and now he needs something to do...

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Spent $$ captioning? Some vloggers have their fans do it FOR FREE

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

No vlog again today? Image
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

queentee20 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:LMAOOOOOO when has bryan or missy ever taken care of their kids???? Especially Bryan.
Oh wow. You actually believe that? Bryan and Missy may not be parents of the year but they sure didn't drop those kids off in a random dumpster somewhere. I can be an extremist too but in this case people do drop their babies off in dumpsters every day...

Bryan and Missy didn't provide a dumpster for their kids, and even IF they did they (or at least Bryan) would be in there right along with them. We ALL know those two are not the brightest and they definitely could have waited a few years to grow up and then have kids. I still think they are taking a huge gamble with their kids and their own mental welfare...however

The kids are housed, fed, and clean. Its a good thing Bryan and Missy CHOSE to have grandparents in their kids lives that can instill a different kind of wisdom into those little heads.

I don't like the things these two do at all...not at all. I think they are unfair, rude, egotistical, greedy, and unbalanced...and their hair is ugly...but don't say they don't take care of their kids... those kids could be really well rounded if Bryan and Missy got their heads out of their a$$es. Especially Bryan. He is faltering lately and he knows better. Missy is oblivious and now that shes near 30...it ain't cute.
Mimi and Papa are basically raising those kids. Missy is NEVER alone with them, she always has someone there with her. She didn’t potty train Ollie, she doesn’t make an effort to teach them anything. If Bryan is gone, mimi is over in seconds. I think to actually take care of your kids, you need to do way more than just provide a home and food. I have several friends who were given homes and food yet were in NO WAY taken care of by their parents. Also have a friend just like Ollie, grandparents raised her because her mom couldn’t do shit on her own. I see nothing wrong in having help, that’s not the issue, the issue is that missy and Bryan aren’t doing much of the “taking care” part. IMO not valuing education, closing your kids off from the world, not allowing them to have friends and socialize is NOT taking care of them. Plus missy is hiding them from one set of grandparent(s) and aunt! That in no way deserves a pat on the back... she could do better.
Thank you Queen... i don't even have to explain my self after you did it for me lol... i couldn't have said it better myself.

The bare necessities might keep those kids alive, but actual PARENTING?? Never seen it done by either of them, they always leave it up to mimi and poppa.
AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

ladyju28 wrote:LMAO her face
And those views are really low fot after 20 hrs uploading.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 60b8d2.jpg[/img]
And also, the title is so ugh! Just because it has an injury or something doesn't mean it's 'ruined' Image

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

AbstractKlutz wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:LMAO her face
And also, the title is so ugh! Just because it has an injury or something doesn't mean it's 'ruined' Image

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
Calling any living thing “ruined” is a strange and uncomfortable word choice.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She’s looking for an excuse to get rid of the horse. She rushed this and regrets it.
She looked soooo long (a few weeks) at soooo many horses (probably a dozen). He’s definitely the BEST horse (except his riding style is the opposite of what she’s used to).
From the get go she started finding things she didn’t like about him. She didn’t like his name. He was head strong. He didn’t like the super special bridle she got for Xmas.
She has the time, money and resources to find the perfect horse. She could have looked all over the country. But she’s Missy. She gets an idea in her head, convinces herself that she’s ready and informed about the thing she wants, rushes into it and nearly immediately regrets her decision. Case in point? Their house that has had nothing but problems regarding everything water. The roosters. Zuri. Bleaching her hair. The gym. Finn.

She thinks she can handle things, and if she can’t, she’s too embarrassed to admit it, and has to fabricate flaws to justify abandoning the interest.

If she doesn’t get rid of Nacho, she’ll be buying a second horse within the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Theirmom wrote:She has the time, money and resources to find the perfect horse. She could have looked all over the country. But she’s Missy. She gets an idea in her head, convinces herself that she’s ready and informed about the thing she wants, rushes into it and nearly immediately regrets her decision.
This is true for most vloggers, I’ve noticed. Replace horse with [latest and greatest whatever], and they have to have it the day it comes to their mind.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
Theirmom wrote:She has the time, money and resources to find the perfect horse. She could have looked all over the country. But she’s Missy. She gets an idea in her head, convinces herself that she’s ready and informed about the thing she wants, rushes into it and nearly immediately regrets her decision.
This is true for most vloggers, I’ve noticed. Replace horse with [latest and greatest whatever], and they have to have it the day it comes to their mind.

Yes!! I’ve noficed this too... Keren from KKandBabyJ wanted a desk for writing (they already have like 3 in their home) so she just went and blew money on all new desk supplies and a chair and desk like wtf. Personally, I’d save my money up for vacations and travel. My bf is already saving up for our trips... it’s SO weird to me how these vloggers spend. I wonder if it’s because they have SO much money they don’t know what to do with it? Do you get taxed on your saving accounts? Why not save the money instead of FINDING ways to spend it? I gurantee 100% had missy not been making the money she is rn, she would’ve spent MONTHS looking for a horse instead of rushing into it... (or maybe not idk how she was pre YouTube money)
Random...but is that the girl with the eyelashes? Lol. (I can’t be the only one who thinks they look like a mess? Am I? If I’m thinking of the right person...)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1b208f.jpg[/img]

Man, he is feisty today Image Must have run out of songs to screech and now he needs something to do...

It's hilarious coming after the "Be a force of kindness today" tweet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lovinglife123qaz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lovinglife123qaz »

queentee20 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

Yes!! I’ve noficed this too... Keren from KKandBabyJ wanted a desk for writing (they already have like 3 in their home) so she just went and blew money on all new desk supplies and a chair and desk like wtf. Personally, I’d save my money up for vacations and travel. My bf is already saving up for our trips... it’s SO weird to me how these vloggers spend. I wonder if it’s because they have SO much money they don’t know what to do with it? Do you get taxed on your saving accounts? Why not save the money instead of FINDING ways to spend it? I gurantee 100% had missy not been making the money she is rn, she would’ve spent MONTHS looking for a horse instead of rushing into it... (or maybe not idk how she was pre YouTube money)
Well saving account is not the best way to save money. Due to inflation, your money will be worth less overtime. Better to find some sort of investment. Also a lot of what these vloggers do are tax deductible (so like a discount) . So either you spend the money, or give it to the government for tax! My accountant is always telling us we need to spend more or else it will just go to tax!

Return to “Daily Bumps”