NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

crowmtmom78 wrote:It goes to show that Ollie already feels entitled when at the basketball game, he thinks they are cheering for him. Do we really believe that They were invited? Looks like it they were, the Globetrotters would have more interaction with them. So Dallas is now the chauffeur?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You can pay extra to do a meet and greet with the team. I haven’t watched the vlog, but knowing Bryan that’s prob what he did so he can make himself appear more famous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewitsme »

Idk much about press invites but if they were invited I think they wouldn’t have to get tickets from somewhere they would have their name on a kiss but I’m gonna look up something about ticket info because the tickets did say 0.00$ on them and idk if that was the price or not.

:toss:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:The CC are all wonky. They must not being paying THAT MUCH for the service.
I unsubscribed and they still show up my on yt. The video plays automatically with subtitles

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8c3b01.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 974514.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 87290d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 6ee037.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Is that his new catch phrase? "Be a force of kindness"? Look in the mirror, "bruh".

My daughter got free tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters because she's in Special Olympics. Some of her teammates even got to play a little with them and get their pictures taken. So there, Bryan. It's not the same as courtside at the Lakers or Knicks. I am glad he took Ollie to something that wasn't a Disney movie. But I would have been more impressed if he put the camera down and enjoyed it and didn't brag about the "courtside seats". Won't even mention that it was a week ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So was it the same day as his supposed health crisis?

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

ImageImageheres an example ticket and Bryan’s ticket. It looks like Bryan did actually get free tickets.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

queentee20 wrote:
ewitsme wrote:Idk much about press invites but if they were invited I think they wouldn’t have to get tickets from somewhere they would have their name on a kiss but I’m gonna look up something about ticket info because the tickets did say 0.00$ on them and idk if that was the price or not.

You’re right, Ticketmaster tickets usually have a price on them, for us normal folks lol... what if they were tickets won from a contest? I refuse to believe anyone would want BRYAN... although that stadium looked SO empty, maybe they need promoting?
i would be surprised if they did invite them considering they have a wide child fan base. My brother (12) went to see the globetrotters in Georgia two summers ago and the videos and photos he took showed empty row after empty row. I think that’s why Bryan was very pushy on how awesome it was.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The tickets could be any kind of promo tickets. The Globetrotters came to my city a few years ago and I got free tickets that were given to my work. We got to meet the team too and my kid had a signed ball.

Guess I’m famous too

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

His friend saw them 7 times.. Dude has a hook up lol might be that the generals #1 fan got his friends tix

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Harlem Globetrotter tickets are given to many many organizations in SoCal. Seriously they are sent to VPS and middle management of soda companies and entertainment companies, diary companies and as SD said above to organizations like the Special Olympics. He could have gotten them through a rotary club etc. In the 1970s they were the thing to do and it looks like it is making a resurgence. He was not personally invited as if he were some HUGE celebrity. Any chance for him brag and he does. His minions don't have a clue. This isn't the lakers etc. It's akin to saying OMG I am VIP at the fair.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I believe they were given free tickets to promote them. When they were in our town, they were on Groupon for very cheap and some of my moms groups had codes for them for really cheap too. I saw another mom vlogger with far less subscribers get free tickets.

And further proof that he didn’t have weight loss surgery is that he drinks. He would not drink at least in the year after surgery. I believe that he susbscribed to some sort of diet prepared food program. Not like Jenny Craig, but something more fresh and expensive. I don’t think he cooked that meal that he showed us.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Man the vlogs must be really behind because I was there last week on the 17. I got those tickets for free but they aren’t that expensive (like $40 for court side) and EVERYONE gets to meet them after for pictures and autographs. So Bryan trying to make it seem like they are special, they are not!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

There was an episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 where they were fake-enjoying a the Globetrotters...I think anyone who is willing (or desperate enough) to talk them up can get free tickets. They’ve clearly been working the social influencer market for quite awhile now. The Gosselins promoted them probably 10 years ago.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Cgl33 wrote: And further proof that he didn’t have weight loss surgery is that he drinks. He would not drink at least in the year after surgery. I believe that he susbscribed to some sort of diet prepared food program. Not like Jenny Craig, but something more fresh and expensive. I don’t think he cooked that meal that he showed us.
I think he’s just eating less, like he said. MyFitnessPal and cutting soda. It’s not like he’s dropped 50lbs in a month. 35lbs in 5 months is not crazy weight loss. I think the main reason he hasn’t brought it up before now is because he DIDNT use a gimmick. Nothing to brag about or show off. He did it the boring way. He doesn’t talk about things if he can’t be boastful about it.
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:
Cgl33 wrote: And further proof that he didn’t have weight loss surgery is that he drinks. He would not drink at least in the year after surgery. I believe that he susbscribed to some sort of diet prepared food program. Not like Jenny Craig, but something more fresh and expensive. I don’t think he cooked that meal that he showed us.
I think he’s just eating less, like he said. MyFitnessPal and cutting soda. It’s not like he’s dropped 50lbs in a month. 35lbs in 5 months is not crazy weight loss. I think the main reason he hasn’t brought it up before now is because he DIDNT use a gimmick. Nothing to brag about or show off. He did it the boring way. He doesn’t talk about things if he can’t be boastful about it.
Agreed.

Even beyond the alcohol thing, I don’t think he could be guzzling La Croix after weight loss surgery. I don’t think any carbonated beverages are allowed for awhile afterward.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

The top comment on the video is from the Harlem Globetrotters page, thanking them for coming. So there's your proof it's sponsored/comped/whatever.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If he didnt know the #1 fan, I don't think would have taken Ollie.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... af557b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... b7d9a8.jpg[/img]

No, Bryan. Just...no.

Once again, they are out in a place with tons of kids, and no one is looking at Ollie. Just a couple weird looks at Bryan with his camera. Must just be the local park where he gets mobbed for being famous. And preschool.

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Tiger27 wrote:The top comment on the video is from the Harlem Globetrotters page, thanking them for coming. So there's your proof it's sponsored/comped/whatever.
His tickets were comped, his video was not sponsored. Getting comped these tickets is incredibly easy. Brian trying to make it as if he is a big celeb being invited court-side at a Lakers game is what is laughable. Of course they are going to comment on his youtube/or insta etc. The Globetrotters org has people they pay (marketing) to keep their name relevant with each new generation and social media is now. I am sure they check for tags or mentions on social media and respond accordingly. Just good business.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:The tickets could be any kind of promo tickets. The Globetrotters came to my city a few years ago and I got free tickets that were given to my work. We got to meet the team too and my kid had a signed ball.

Guess I’m famous too Image

Yup. My daughter got a signed ball too. And Special Olympics gave them their tickets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It looks like a cool event. My husband went to those as a child with his basketball teams every year.
The boy who made the basket... Are they youtubers? Or friends of Dallas?

Return to “Daily Bumps”