JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!! (Part 109)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!!

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 76ffe5.jpg[/img]

She is so stupid. Congrats on your single accomplishment in life. Forever living in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt anyone cares that she had a homebirth. If it was a purposely unassisted homebirth then there would be people talking.

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Natxo »

Are those minions actually so fucking stupid for wanting to donate money for her surgery? Do they not realise how much money she makes? And omg that stomach... honestly looks worse than a 50 year old woman’s. That’s what happens when you don’t stop popping out kids. She’s ruined her body and health so badly.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She just wants a tummy tuck. She thinks lying about back pain will get it covered by her insurance. Even if she pays cash not all doctors will do one for her. Usually, they want you to put the work in by showing you can eat healthily, lose weight, will follow the care plan. That and the recovery is no joke let alone when you live in a house with 5 kids and stairs.

Fools and their money getting parted and all that if people give her money to fix her stomach when they know she had 2 pregnancies after she knew it was messed up. I mean people bought Brit's Brew tee shirts too so yeah.

She had two homebirths. One of which ended badly she nearly bled to death. She thinks she's such a rebel.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I have had kids my tummy isn't exactly beautiful but ain't nobody wants to see it. Such a DISGUSTING thumbnail. Looks like 5 day old spoilt cheese.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

‘We’ve been trying to not spend so much on pointless things lately..’ 2 seconds later ‘Oh that’s for disneyland’.
This woman. I can’t.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

marshmellow wrote:I have had kids my tummy isn't exactly beautiful but ain't nobody wants to see it. Such a DISGUSTING thumbnail. Looks like 5 day old spoilt cheese.
“This is gross, maybe I should put some kind of trigger warning at the start” *uses it as thumbnail*

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If she has some sort of post-surgery complications like infection or something - can she actually depend on Chris to take care of her and the kids? Maybe Lilia will go stay with Gabe. Since he really only seems to care for Landen and Addie will the twins go with Mimi?

It's not like many other people can help they all work during the day.

This is all a ploy to start a gofundme or to release shirts with all the proceeds going to her tummy tuck.

You think she could catch something from her bathroom? Might want to bleach that top to bottom before surgery.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Hold on, why does she need a doctor for her surgery? Shouldn’t her google degree certify her to do the surgery herself, or at least teach Chris to preform it on her??? She did say she’s been watching snaps and now knows how it’s done... Why is a doctor opinion believed when it pertains to Jess but not her children???
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I'm still thinking she just wants a tummy tuck.
There is no way she would be able to do the splits, jump around, jump on the trampoline at that trampoline place, etc if her back was really as painful as she says it is.
janett345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janett345 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Lilia used to be so cute as a toddler, now to so much. I bet it kills Jesss that the boys are prettier than the girls and that their sister Ariabella is gorgeous, just like them. Princess Lilia has that thing in her nose again, what the fuck is that?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Arabella is even more unfortunate looking than Lilia
I actually don't get what the fuss about Airabella is. Lilia was so pretty when she was Airabella age and I can imagine that Airabella will go through this awkward stage too.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

If she wanted to start a Twitter fight there’s a lot better things she could have said lol “I don’t buckle my kids in the car correctly”, “I feed my kids shit for breakfast, lunch, and, dinner”, “People with clean houses don’t spend enough time with their kids”, etc.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

It probably kills her she can't somehow spin it to say "my body after ~7~ kids".
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

janett345 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Lilia used to be so cute as a toddler, now to so much. I bet it kills Jesss that the boys are prettier than the girls and that their sister Ariabella is gorgeous, just like them. Princess Lilia has that thing in her nose again, what the fuck is that?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Arabella is even more unfortunate looking than Lilia
I actually don't get what the fuss about Airabella is. Lilia was so pretty when she was Airabella age and I can imagine that Airabella will go through this awkward stage too.
The fuss about Airabella is that she isn't Jessica's kid. Lol. Stevie Wonder could see through that...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Lmfao Drake just makes cute babies. And Airabella is significantly cuter cause her mom isn't hideous like Jess.

Gabe's genetics are...well. Not good. And Chris' genetics are nothing special.

Maybe Addie will look cuter with hair. (I think she'll look weird cause she hasn't had it for so long...I keep imagining her in that baby weave someone posted a while back.)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I showed my fiancé Jess’ stomach thumbnail and he’s like... “It’s good that’s she’s being real, but damn...” Which was my reaction as well.
Anything for the views I guess. I would never.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Next she will want her fans to pay for breast implants and breast lift just watch
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

I wonder the real reason the insurance didn't cover her surgery
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

I see kaden got new shoes (he defo needed them, but so did Addie and yet kyson didn’t?
Unless she did and didn’t show

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

So I guess if she's not going to get the surgery until Addie's done breastfeeding then she won't be getting it for another seven years.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I think people hate on Jess too much when it comes to drs. As a nurse i can say many drs are amazing and many more are horrible. She just has bad luck with them. There is the stereotype where many drs speak to their patients as if they're above them. I have had some drs like that and amazing ones that also listen to what i think and want out of the visit or what medications i prefer out of the several that can be prescribed. My dr actually sits with me and we discuss diff alternatives and google together if needed lol because yes, Drs google a lot out side the patients room. He does it with me because hes known me for years though like since i was 10.

Landens first dr was dismissive. Her paramedic was rude and the recent pedi she saw was also dismissive and gave bad suggestions in my opinion like to use petroleum jelly which is full of chemicals that are unnecessary

Return to “JesssFam”