Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Joanna234

Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Unread post by Joanna234 »

At least what he buys has a purpose. Aaryn wastes 200 dollars on bags that end up dysfunctional or clothes that she wears once and throws at the back of the closet. That drone is probably equivalent to two outfits she buys per week. Even if Nick spends money, Aaryn WILL always be the useless spender in the household.
ElizaJos
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ElizaJos »

dahell wrote:
MintJulep wrote:
ElizaJos wrote:A simple middle-school genetics public school education would tell you that dark hair and dark eyes are dominant genes, whereas, blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive genes. That narrows the chances waaaaay down of the two of them creating a mini Aaryn. As they grow, they will probably resemble her more in other facial features (like her nose or her smile). She needs to spank her inner moppet and get over it.

I would imagine being told your kids look like your husband is much better than being told they don’t/they must be the mailman’s children.

You're exactly right, my husband has dark brown hair, brown eyes, I have blue eyes and dark blond hair, our daughter has my hair and my husbands eyes, she has my smile and chin the rest is him, I find it adorable when people say she looks like my husband because I love my husband and she's a creation of both of us.
I need some more middle school classes....lol. My husband is 1/2 black, 1/2 white. I’m white. We both have dark hair and darkish eyes. 3 of our 5 kids have bright blue eyes. It’s all very interesting to me. I’m not particularly in love with my looks so when people say my kids look like my husband, I’m happy!
It can happen (obviously) but rare! My husband has blonde hair and blue eyes and comes from a family of all dark hair, brown eyes. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and we were told that the percentage of us having a brown eyed child would be less than 1%. I remember being terrified of that 1% when pregnant. So ridiculous. Children are beautiful regardless!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

ElizaJos wrote:
dahell wrote:
MintJulep wrote:
You're exactly right, my husband has dark brown hair, brown eyes, I have blue eyes and dark blond hair, our daughter has my hair and my husbands eyes, she has my smile and chin the rest is him, I find it adorable when people say she looks like my husband because I love my husband and she's a creation of both of us.
I need some more middle school classes....lol. My husband is 1/2 black, 1/2 white. I’m white. We both have dark hair and darkish eyes. 3 of our 5 kids have bright blue eyes. It’s all very interesting to me. I’m not particularly in love with my looks so when people say my kids look like my husband, I’m happy!
It can happen (obviously) but rare! My husband has blonde hair and blue eyes and comes from a family of all dark hair, brown eyes. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and we were told that the percentage of us having a brown eyed child would be less than 1%. I remember being terrified of that 1% when pregnant. So ridiculous. Children are beautiful regardless!
Both my husband and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. And my son was born with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. It's crazy how genetics work. The only person with blue eyes is my husband's mom.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

vandelynn wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:LOL No vlog tomorrow. No way Aaryn is gonna let a job get in the way of her BBQ and booze!
I guesss she hasnt had enough days off. She takes vacations every other week than needs to take off a full week to recoup!! Her work ethics are a big joke. Good thing Nick doesn't think like she does otherwise she wouldn't be able to blow as much money as she does.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
When nick married her, she didn’t have a job or career so if he’s ever surprised at her lack of work ethic he’s dumb. (Etsy making sparkling yetis that were on back order forever doesn’t count Aaryn).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

So confused by her attitude about people saying the girls look like Nick. Wouldn't you want that? Obviously you think he's good looking, so what's the big deal? Does she think little girls are supposed to look like the mom, because of their sex? She is stupid and narcissistic, she just wanted a "mini-me"

Well, you did get one Aaryn -- Skyla is going to be just as spoiled and bratty as you are

TAKE THAT F**KING PACIFIER AWAY.

It's amazing to me how Aaryn is like "Skyla won't wear shoes" and that is that. Has Skyla ever heard no? Ever been disciplined in any way? They're in for a world of hurt later.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

It’s HOT in Austin right now. Even at 8 this morning my dog couldn’t stay outside for very long... summer started early. Who takes their kid to the playground when it’s 95+ out?! And poor Adeline, stuck in that car seat overheating. What is she going to do when it’s 105 here next week?!

I hope i never run into her. However that would require me to be at Starbucks, Target and getting my nails done everyday so i don’t have to worry about that because I have a job. #insertskullemojihere

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:So confused by her attitude about people saying the girls look like Nick. Wouldn't you want that? Obviously you think he's good looking, so what's the big deal? Does she think little girls are supposed to look like the mom, because of their sex? She is stupid and narcissistic, she just wanted a "mini-me"

Well, you did get one Aaryn -- Skyla is going to be just as spoiled and bratty as you are

TAKE THAT F**KING PACIFIER AWAY.

It's amazing to me how Aaryn is like "Skyla won't wear shoes" and that is that. Has Skyla ever heard no? Ever been disciplined in any way? They're in for a world of hurt later.

She’s never heard no and she’s not taught please and thank you. The only thing Aaryn did was crib train. You know Aaryn needs that break!
sKlyJj2Bek
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sKlyJj2Bek »

So which double stroller was on her IG today? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one. Guess she had to bust out a “cheap” one to mingle amongst the common folk. You know, since everyone wants to steal her fancy stroller

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

ElizaJos wrote:A simple middle-school genetics public school education would tell you that dark hair and dark eyes are dominant genes, whereas, blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive genes. That narrows the chances waaaaay down of the two of them creating a mini Aaryn. As they grow, they will probably resemble her more in other facial features (like her nose or her smile). She needs to spank her inner moppet and get over it.

I would imagine being told your kids look like your husband is much better than being told they don’t/they must be the mailman’s children.

That's true she should be happy people think they look like Nick because she says she loves him and decided to have kids together. I remember back when she was looking at Adeline's ultrasound and already getting touchy because people were commenting Adeline and Skyla looked alike. Aaryn was pointing out stuff that were her features in adeline's ultrasound and different from Skyla. It is so petty though she can't be happy she has two healthy kids. Bet if they looked like her and people were saying it she would be loving every comment. lol
Elvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elvi »

^of course! can you imagine her blocking people for saying they look just like her? no.
so why block them when they say they look like nick? do you think he’s ugly aaryn? awww

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Elvi wrote:^of course! can you imagine her blocking people for saying they look just like her? no.
so why block them when they say they look like nick? do you think he’s ugly aaryn? awww

I cannot believe she blocked me, I mean sure I was annoying, commenting that on every photoImage But come on girl, she literaly wrote it in a describtion of a photo she posted, "I think it's so rude when people keep telling me Skyla looks just like Nick". Girl you married that man, the f??

Poslano z mojega SM-G531F z uporabo Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

She's cuckoo. Whooooo cares if your kid looks like her dad. Weren't you attracted to your husband? Then wouldn't that be a compliment? Aaryn, you're cute but I personally think Nick has better features than you lol. Also, stop giving him shit about the drone. Are you jelly you don't get to spend that money on fugly hats and overpriced swimsuits??
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Ew, Nick has man boobs.
mommyoftwo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwo »

Yeah that tends to happen when you're not allowed to work out and your SAHM wife "cooks" processed food or you eat out all the time.
TrollNationBarbie wrote:Ew, Nick has man boobs.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:She's cuckoo. Whooooo cares if your kid looks like her dad. Weren't you attracted to your husband? Then wouldn't that be a compliment? Aaryn, you're cute but I personally think Nick has better features than you lol. Also, stop giving him shit about the drone. Are you jelly you don't get to spend that money on fugly hats and overpriced swimsuits??
I'm seriously convinced she has some screws loose up there. She has some manic tendencies. Likes she's off her meds.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

glorygirl920 wrote:]
dahell wrote:
MintJulep wrote:A simple middle-school genetics public school education would tell you that dark hair and dark eyes are dominant genes, whereas, blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive genes. That narrows the chances waaaaay down of the two of them creating a mini Aaryn. As they grow, they will probably resemble her more in other facial features (like her nose or her smile). She needs to spank her inner moppet and get over it.

It can happen (obviously) but rare! My husband has blonde hair and blue eyes and comes from a family of all dark hair, brown eyes. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and we were told that the percentage of us having a brown eyed child would be less than 1%. I remember being terrified of that 1% when pregnant. So ridiculous. Children are beautiful regardless![/quote]Both my husband and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. And my son was born with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. It's crazy how genetics work. The only person with blue eyes is my husband's mom.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/quote]

So true, it’s all fascinating to me. I know another girl who is biracial like my husband 1/2 African American 1/2 white (she looks more biracial than my husband, he looks???? Hispanic maybe) and her 2 girls are blue eyes and blond curly hair. NONE OF THIS makes a difference to me, it’s just something I’ve always found interesting. I never thought I’d have children with blue eyes though.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Really sorry guys I’ve been super busy the past couple of days I’ll be making a new thread now!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”