JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

itslove wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:He definitely sounds depressed.
Damnit, they should have bloody named the baby Addelyn Brianna. That'd have been a very strong, loving move. But nope, had to go for Jade.
My babies middle name is jade too so I take offense to that ImageImage (jk jk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In their defense; Addie was born (and named) 2 weeks before Brian died. Which is like so heartbreaking for Chris. And then the sleep apnea (Image) scare. I really don't think he would've been able to go on if Addie didn't make it through that. (As would I)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
itslove wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: Damnit, they should have bloody named the baby Addelyn Brianna. That'd have been a very strong, loving move. But nope, had to go for Jade.

In their defense; Addie was born (and named) 2 weeks before Brian died. Which is like so heartbreaking for Chris. And then the sleep apnea (Image) scare. I really don't think he would've been able to go on if Addie didn't make it through that. (As would I)

They had Addelyn's name planned for weeks before she was born, as well as a boy name if she had been a boy. I think Brianna would have been a great tribute, especially if they knew Chris's dad was dying well in advance.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Thoughts on Jess using a song that contains the word “hell” in it for Lilia’s 8th birthday montage? She posted about it on her Instagram. I’m honestly impartial, I don’t think it’s too big of a deal but I’m not a parent, and I’m not a young audience member. I’m sure she could have found a more appropriate song with a quick search if this really was such a big deal...I wouldn’t have noticed if she didn’t post about it.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

She really doesn’t think shit of him.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

shilohjulia wrote:So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

I’m not really gonna pick on her for this but it’s not like she doesn’t have her phone stuffed into her boobs all day, she totally has the minute or two to post something.
chismosa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chismosa »

shilohjulia wrote:So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

Maybe he went paint balling instead of spending time with the family on father’s day and she is pissed she doesn’t get a good social media opportunity talking about how he chose to spend time with kids rather than paint balling, his one true love.
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

That bathroom... lord help me...
Kyson was such a sweetheart in today’s vlog, it breaks my heart that he has an incompetent mother and a barely-there stepfather in addition to his dbd. The same goes for all of jess’ boys I know, but kyson seems the gentlest and most sensitive of them to me. Landen’s the luckiest of them all since Chris actually likes playing dad with him.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

itslove wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:He definitely sounds depressed.
Damnit, they should have bloody named the baby Addelyn Brianna. That'd have been a very strong, loving move. But nope, had to go for Jade.

I thought the name Jasmine Jade would have been cute
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

No picture with ChirsImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 667683.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 17dbf5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Was she sitting in Poppy's lap?

EDIT lol no I need sleep

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

There was no reason for the kids to be unsupervised.They could've taken turns painting
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

There was no reason for the kids to be unsupervised.They could've taken turns painting
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

They shaytards uploaded a Disney vlog and it’s 27 min of interesting content. Jess should take notes.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
Or telling her young fans her and her husband get it on 5-7 times a week. The song she chose is popular in my country and I can't even think where it says hell, that's how small a part of the song it is.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Alpine's dad died Thanksgiving, not 2 weeks before Aladdin was born.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

peylizt192 wrote:They shaytards uploaded a Disney vlog and it’s 27 min of interesting content. Jess should take notes.
Expect the Shaytard kids actually have personalities instead of just screeching at a camera for 20 minutes

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
Or telling her young fans her and her husband get it on 5-7 times a week. The song she chose is popular in my country and I can't even think where it says hell, that's how small a part of the song it is.

“Why the hell it means so much to me” in the chorus

Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Does she monetize her birthday montages? (I don’t watch them). If so, the word “hell” may eat into her family friendly adverts and leave her in the semi-advertisable range (not as great ad rates). [Personal: As someone who also makes YT videos (not a mommy blogger!) I am also really, really careful about accidental swearing in my videos. It may not *always* get caught, but when it does it really stinks.]

If she doesn’t monetize her birthday montages… not sure why she’s so worried as she frequently swears on her Insta.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Are you guys saying that she considers the word 'hell' to be swearing? I have never heard of anyone thinking that before

Return to “JesssFam”