TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

And the she targeted people that said no in her poll. And she called them mean because they said no on her house tour. How old is she? She has never grown up. It doesn't matter how much she reproduces she is a bratty kid that because she never had attention she has become and attention whore and she wants to be worshiped on every action. If you dot do that you are a meanie. I feel I hear my nephews and niece talk.... She isn't older mentally than a 5 year old.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by Panda714 »

lily1995 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Who is that guy she posted a picture with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t know but it looks like her most recent boyfriend

Yea it’s Justin. And of course she’s already got him sleeping over. Just wracking up those future therapy bills for the kids
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

UGH those tiny frames are so weird looking!!! They are way too small and she hung them way too high. The walls look empty and that shitty beige color doesn’t help. She should paint them white and have a mint wall as an accent color

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

spillingthetea wrote:UGH those tiny frames are so weird looking!!! They are way too small and she hung them way too high. The walls look empty and that shitty beige color doesn’t help. She should paint them white and have a mint wall as an accent color

She probably isn't allowed to paint the walls since she technically rents her house/apartment. Lots of landlords paint the walls beige. My LL said because they want to avoid yellowing from people who smoke, and you can't easily tell they're dirty.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:UGH those tiny frames are so weird looking!!! They are way too small and she hung them way too high. The walls look empty and that shitty beige color doesn’t help. She should paint them white and have a mint wall as an accent color

She probably isn't allowed to paint the walls since she technically rents her house/apartment. Lots of landlords paint the walls beige. My LL said because they want to avoid yellowing from people who smoke, and you can't easily tell they're dirty.

I was about to say the same thing. We paint all the walls in our rental properties the same grey/beige color. We do allow people to paint, but the colors have to be pre approved by us. Neutrals are pretty much always fine, but if you paint a room neon green without letting us know you better be ready to pay for it ti be repainted out of your deposit. If not we would be spending way WAY too much time on re painting walls in 50+ houses when people move out. We also have no smoking in the house policies, but that is never something we can stop. The beige does cover up the stains, but we still wind up repainting bc you cannot get that stench out.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:

I forgot she lives in section 8 lol.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

I was about to say the same thing. We paint all the walls in our rental properties the same grey/beige color. We do allow people to paint, but the colors have to be pre approved by us. Neutrals are pretty much always fine, but if you paint a room neon green without letting us know you better be ready to pay for it ti be repainted out of your deposit. If not we would be spending way WAY too much time on re painting walls in 50+ houses when people move out. We also have no smoking in the house policies, but that is never something we can stop. The beige does cover up the stains, but we still wind up repainting bc you cannot get that stench out.
Oh, yeah. My parents used to be property managers and my dad was a maintenance person. I remember helping him paint over stained walls and replacing carpet and padding to get rid of the stank of smoking indoors. People don't even realize the hard work put into cleaning a property where someone smoked inside

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:She probably isn't allowed to paint the walls since she technically rents her house/apartment. Lots of landlords paint the walls beige. My LL said because they want to avoid yellowing from people who smoke, and you can't easily tell they're dirty.

Oh, yeah. My parents used to be property managers and my dad was a maintenance person. I remember helping him paint over stained walls and replacing carpet and padding to get rid of the stank of smoking indoors. People don't even realize the hard work put into cleaning a property where someone smoked inside

Smokers and people who have pets they don't clean up after are the WORST. Nothing beats having to shovel INCHES of dog shit off brand new laminate flooring, and then the ex tenants being shocked that we sue them for damages. (especially the ones with strict no pet clauses in the lease...)
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I was about to say the same thing. We paint all the walls in our rental properties the same grey/beige color. We do allow people to paint, but the colors have to be pre approved by us. Neutrals are pretty much always fine, but if you paint a room neon green without letting us know you better be ready to pay for it ti be repainted out of your deposit. If not we would be spending way WAY too much time on re painting walls in 50+ houses when people move out. We also have no smoking in the house policies, but that is never something we can stop. The beige does cover up the stains, but we still wind up repainting bc you cannot get that stench out.

Smokers and people who have pets they don't clean up after are the WORST. Nothing beats having to shovel INCHES of dog shit off brand new laminate flooring, and then the ex tenants being shocked that we sue them for damages. (especially the ones with strict no pet clauses in the lease...)
That's disgusting. Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

people tend to not give a shit about things that dont belong to them.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

I'm a smoker and don't smoke inside, but my dad smokes inside his house (he owns it) and honestly the white ceiling goes yellow within a few months. It's really horrible and you can smell smoke from the second you step inside which is a shame because his wife keeps a really beautiful home apart from that. People who smoke inside are gross

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So according to IG Tayler now works for Rural & Rustic (rustic & rural? one or the other) Photography.. someone hired her????????????
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ahhh nevermind i think she has changed the name of her "company" from taylered photography to Rural and Rustic
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Rular and Rustic is her pathetic page for her pathetic art crafts. She has a second Instagram page. If she changed her the name for her photography page she is so original
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

So she obviously doesn’t have Brenda anymore. I wonder what happened to her.

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

SilverLady01 wrote:And the she targeted people that said no in her poll. And she called them mean because they said no on her house tour. How old is she? She has never grown up. It doesn't matter how much she reproduces she is a bratty kid that because she never had attention she has become and attention whore and she wants to be worshiped on every action. If you dot do that you are a meanie. I feel I hear my nephews and niece talk.... She isn't older mentally than a 5 year old.

Hahahha my name was there! Sorry not sorry

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

SilverLady01 wrote:And the she targeted people that said no in her poll. And she called them mean because they said no on her house tour. How old is she? She has never grown up. It doesn't matter how much she reproduces she is a bratty kid that because she never had attention she has become and attention whore and she wants to be worshiped on every action. If you dot do that you are a meanie. I feel I hear my nephews and niece talk.... She isn't older mentally than a 5 year old.
We all know she wont do a house tour anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:So she obviously doesn’t have Brenda anymore. I wonder what happened to her.

Omg I forgot about Brenda!! That didn’t last long at all. Pathetic.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

What happened to Tayler's "hippie" phase? Did I imagine that?

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:

Hahahha my name was there! Sorry not sorry

But why?! LOL...
Actually I realize people do it to annoy her, but I really was dying for a house tour so I can make fun of her dreadful decorating skills she love to brag about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”