JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

shilohjulia wrote:Idk i get that everyone feels like Jess favours Lilia and maybe she does. But i honestly don’t think it’s conscious on her part. Lilia is her only girl besides Addie who is still too young to really relate to. Like she’s stuck in a house with all boys and Chris gives zero fucks about her sons from her previous relationship. She’s constantly having to deal with being a mother to boys without a strong male figure there to help out. She has Lilia so young i think she almost feels like that’s her best friend. She likes to do girly things with her and have special girl time. I mean, i get it. I don’t think Jess loves Lilia more than she loves her boys, i really don’t. I think she maybe just relates to her more. And i also don’t think Lilia’s hair looks bad. She’s a pretty little girl and looks happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I grew up as the only girl in the middle of boys. Both my mom and my dad (but mostly mom) would take me out for my own time, and now that my siblings and I are all grown and have had adult conversations, they definitely saw my “special outings” and the “treat” things like coloring hair, getting ears pierced, birthday pedicures, etc as me being spoiled. but from my perspective, my brothers got to do these fun activities with their groups of mutual friends and they got to spend time with my dad to go shooting, see monster trucks, they got computers and video game systems, and they got to grow up with a best friend while I had no one. It’s hard to manage how you love different children because each child is different.

BUT ALL CHILDREN NEED GOOD SHOES, JESSICA! Get the boys new shoes!!!

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

The fact she got a three day trip and a party is ridiculous. I don't care if she's the oldest girl, it's blatant favouritism. What bit of that party was small? She must have spent at least as much as on the twins party, if not more, then the literal hundreds she spent on that trip.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

Maddy320 wrote: Someone said that they don’t think Jess made a big deal about the black baby and I 100% think she did. As soon as I saw her show Addie pick it out in the video I knew she was going to make a big deal of it. She left that clip in so she could seem *~~~~*inclusive*~~~~*. Which is also why she liked that comment about “the chocolate baby”
She’s said before that Addie loooves playing with babies but we’ve never seen it as much as Black Baby. We even got 5 pictures on Instagram of Addie and Black Baby.
Idk. Maybe it’s just my experience being a WOC. But it’s rubbed me the wrong way from the start and I meant to say something about it when it first happened.

Tooootally agree. When Addie picked it out, Messs was like "you want that baby? that's the one you want?" to make it SO CLEAR that her PERFECT CHILD chose a BLACK DOLL like OMG HOW PRECIOUS AND INCLUSIVE.

I do think that the after that, Addie just happens to love that doll and that's why we see it so much now, but the initial part was definitely included in the vlog so that we'd all subconsciously (and consciously in the comments) give her kudos :roll:
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

I think the bangs make her look more like a little girl, which I think suits her. The teeth though!

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

I actually really like Lillia’s new hair! The fringe looks so cute and so do the colours! I would have loved my hair like that when I was 8!

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

When you think what the twins got for THEIR birthday lmao a party at home like Lilia (but none of their friends attended...) but Lilia also got a whole trip to TS and Universal Studios on the side yikes. Jess must have splashed out a fortune on her.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Sparklingdee wrote:When you think what the twins got for THEIR birthday lmao a party at home like Lilia (but none of their friends attended...) but Lilia also got a whole trip to TS and Universal Studios on the side yikes. Jess must have splashed out a fortune on her.
a trip to PayLess

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Does anyone else think it's a bit weird that Jess went to Amber's ultrasound?
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's a bit weird that Jess went to Amber's ultrasound?

She probably beggedImageImage she needs some of the attention!

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's a bit weird that Jess went to Amber's ultrasound?
She said she asked her to record, so not too weird lol maybe she wanted to have that first ultrasound as a keepsake?! But if she just invited herself then yes very weird Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I thought we all knew Jess could not resist also giving Lilia a party and she's once again show how much she favors girls and Lilia. :P
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

youwontknow wrote:
Maddy320 wrote: Someone said that they don’t think Jess made a big deal about the black baby and I 100% think she did. As soon as I saw her show Addie pick it out in the video I knew she was going to make a big deal of it. She left that clip in so she could seem *~~~~*inclusive*~~~~*. Which is also why she liked that comment about “the chocolate baby”
She’s said before that Addie loooves playing with babies but we’ve never seen it as much as Black Baby. We even got 5 pictures on Instagram of Addie and Black Baby.
Idk. Maybe it’s just my experience being a WOC. But it’s rubbed me the wrong way from the start and I meant to say something about it when it first happened.

Tooootally agree. When Addie picked it out, Messs was like "you want that baby? that's the one you want?" to make it SO CLEAR that her PERFECT CHILD chose a BLACK DOLL like OMG HOW PRECIOUS AND INCLUSIVE.

I do think that the after that, Addie just happens to love that doll and that's why we see it so much now, but the initial part was definitely included in the vlog so that we'd all subconsciously (and consciously in the comments) give her kudos :roll:
I honestly think you guys are making something out of nothing. She could have said that about a white doll she was looking to get. Or a boy doll. We don't know that, though, since she went straight to the colored doll (is colored doll ok to say, or is that bad, too?) Everything is a race issue nowadays. Someone said earlier that Jess possibly complimenting Gabe's baby's potentially curly hair as being racist even. COME. ON.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who says colored outside of time travelers from 1950?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Who says colored outside of time travelers from 1950?
This is a genuine question, I say "people of colour" as a genera rule but sometimes in a convo I have said 'blah blah coloured" - can someone who IS a person of colour clarify if this is racist or wrong??? I genuinely dont want to walk around saying the wrong thing lmao. I OBVIOUSLY would never intend to speak wrongly and I feel like now someone has pointed this out its a good idea to ask lmao.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

webby wrote:not sure if anyone else saw this
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0446ab.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e0690f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Someone get this kid a steak stat!! She looks nutrient deprived.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:
This is a genuine question, I say "people of colour" as a genera rule but sometimes in a convo I have said 'blah blah coloured" - can someone who IS a person of colour clarify if this is racist or wrong??? I genuinely dont want to walk around saying the wrong thing lmao. I OBVIOUSLY would never intend to speak wrongly and I feel like now someone has pointed this out its a good idea to ask lmao.
Since you are spelling color with a U there might not be as much baggage with the word "colored" outside the US but here it has a long history of being used to ostracize people. You can google the difference between the two I believe lots of people wrote about it a few years ago when Benedict Cumberbatch said it.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Why am I not surprised about the pregnancy announcement from Amber. I mean, I'm happy for them and everything, but with the exception of Janell, I'm still waiting for "the big announcement" to, one day, be about continuing their education, or doing something besides moving from house to house and have babies, go to Disneyland, or throw their money out the window for sh*t they don't need.
It seems like the endgoal of all of their lifes is to be married and have kids and that's about it.

Not to go too much OT, but does anyone know what kind of work Amber and Gabe have?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
Since you are spelling color with a U there might not be as much baggage with the word "colored" outside the US but here it has a long history of being used to ostracize people. You can google the difference between the two I believe lots of people wrote about it a few years ago when Benedict Cumberbatch said it.
I speak more languages than one, english being my second, but as time goes on, I feel like I need a dictionary on PCness in both my mothertongue and my second language, cause I start to lose focus on what is ok to say and what isn't.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Captain Smooth wrote:Why am I not surprised about the pregnancy announcement from Amber. I mean, I'm happy for them and everything, but with the exception of Janell, I'm still waiting for "the big announcement" to, one day, be about continuing their education, or doing something besides moving from house to house and have babies, go to Disneyland, or throw their money out the window for sh*t they don't need.
It seems like the endgoal of all of their lifes is to be married and have kids and that's about it.

Not to go too much OT, but does anyone know what kind of work Amber and Gabe have?
Last I checked, Gabe works at a Frito-Lay warehouse in Modesto and Amber works as a CNA. But ,because they post on social media infrequently, that all could have changed.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Do you think Jess will let her borrow her birthing pool and jess can be inside or rubbing ambers back during delivery? And addie can be floating around the amniotic filled pool while new baby makes an entrance into this world?....

Return to “JesssFam”