Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Unread post by Namm »

lmmomSD wrote:
Namm wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:HS used to defend Bonnie a lot (not in a minion-y way, she just related to Bonnie). But (and feel free to correct me if I have it wrong) as Bonnie has changed, she has defended her less and less.
I think the changes in Bonnie are so sad. I really don't believe she's such a good actress that she had us fooled before. I think the money, more time spent with Ellie, and the constant positive attention from her "fans" have changed her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I knew that I recognized HS defending Bonnie in other older posts, so I assumed and got it wrong this time.

J house have more or less managed to stay the same even Family Fun pack, both big Youtbubers with many children.
Bonnie might be influenced and effected by hanging to much with Ellie and the ego boost from viewers. But I think that she's been keeping her real personality hidden and faking it to an extent to seem relatable, like many other Youtubers and its now costing to much energy to keep the facade while handling Bollie and all the negative comments.
I've read somewhere about celebrities, that success in the end brings out your true colors, you don't suddenly become mean or bitchy if that’s not who you are to begin with.
Family Fun Pack may still be down to earth, but they are crazy gluttons when it comes to food and sweets. They'll order milkshakes that are way bigger than one child should have, and make sure each kid has their own. Thank God the kids are active! And they encourage people to send them things! They post the kids' clothing sizes! Sorry-- they make me twitch, and they are equally as bad when it comes to exploiting their children.

FFP, those parents are clueless about food and nutrition, it's scary to see what they feed their kids.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Namm wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Namm wrote: Thanks :D
I knew that I recognized HS defending Bonnie in other older posts, so I assumed and got it wrong this time.

J house have more or less managed to stay the same even Family Fun pack, both big Youtbubers with many children.
Bonnie might be influenced and effected by hanging to much with Ellie and the ego boost from viewers. But I think that she's been keeping her real personality hidden and faking it to an extent to seem relatable, like many other Youtubers and its now costing to much energy to keep the facade while handling Bollie and all the negative comments.
I've read somewhere about celebrities, that success in the end brings out your true colors, you don't suddenly become mean or bitchy if that’s not who you are to begin with.
Family Fun Pack may still be down to earth, but they are crazy gluttons when it comes to food and sweets. They'll order milkshakes that are way bigger than one child should have, and make sure each kid has their own. Thank God the kids are active! And they encourage people to send them things! They post the kids' clothing sizes! Sorry-- they make me twitch, and they are equally as bad when it comes to exploiting their children.

FFP, those parents are clueless about food and nutrition, it's scary to see what they feed their kids.
A lot of people are clueless about nutrition. I think that's half of her problem. Its no secret she's the bigger sister and it makes her uncomfortable. Even though, everyBody is beautiful.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Todays drama wrote:Can someone tell me how to “Like” a comment? I can’t figure it out. Sorry
For most users, the "Like" function automatically shows up as an option on each post. Both within the Tapatalk app and in the browser based version. But the app isn't available on my device, and my oddball browser doesn't display the option to "Like" posts or see whether anyone has "Liked" yours. I didn't even know "Likes" were a thing for a loooong time. As far as I know, there's no way to make the function appear. Try loading the site from a different device or browser.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Todays drama »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Todays drama wrote:Can someone tell me how to “Like” a comment? I can’t figure it out. Sorry
For most users, the "Like" function automatically shows up as an option on each post. Both within the Tapatalk app and in the browser based version. But the app isn't available on my device, and my oddball browser doesn't display the option to "Like" posts or see whether anyone has "Liked" yours. I didn't even know "Likes" were a thing for a loooong time. As far as I know, there's no way to make the function appear. Try loading the site from a different device or browser.
Thanks you, I also don’t have an option, I thought maybe I had to go to another screen. I like so many comments and felt bad I couldn’t show it.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

In the Father's Day vlog, did anyone catch what Olivia said Bonnie screamed in the car?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

winniewise wrote:In the Father's Day vlog, did anyone catch what Olivia said Bonnie screamed in the car?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Olivia said that Bonnie yelled: ''Dad bought you this whole bunch of ... '' and then Olivia cut off half way through the last word laughing which is when Bonnie said, ''OK, well let's not talk about that.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sooo many things wrong in today's vlog. No seatbelts, playing with matches, the kids on that pier with no railing. Ugh.
theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

I was shocked watching the vlog today when the boys were lighting "playing" with matches!? :-oBoston is what, five? Not sure that is something I want my five year old to know how to do. How stupid.

That may or may not have been reported :|
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I feel like now she lets them do these unsafe things and leaves it in the vlogs as a way to rile up and “get back” at the “haters”, but what’s more important? Your children’s safety or immaturely trying to rile up a few people in the internet? Forever an immature teenage drama queen, Bonnie is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

The number of people defending the no seat belts is frightening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

theyellow_daisy wrote:I was shocked watching the vlog today when the boys were lighting "playing" with matches!? :-oBoston is what, five? Not sure that is something I want my five year old to know how to do. How stupid.

I think he recently had a birthday and is now 6 but that's still too young to be playing with matches. Honestly that was the biggest thing that bothered me. What if he gets home one day and starts playing with them again when Bonnie and Joel aren't paying attention!

If they aren't going to put them in seat belts, at least make them stay seated in the vehicle!

Like someone just commented, I think they are starting to do this on purpose to get the viewers stirred up!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Thats sick if she's doing it for views
Why did they not go to vidcon to thank the fans for saving her a$$?

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

sheltiefan wrote:
theyellow_daisy wrote:I was shocked watching the vlog today when the boys were lighting "playing" with matches!? :-oBoston is what, five? Not sure that is something I want my five year old to know how to do. How stupid.

I think he recently had a birthday and is now 6 but that's still too young to be playing with matches. Honestly that was the biggest thing that bothered me. What if he gets home one day and starts playing with them again when Bonnie and Joel aren't paying attention!

If they aren't going to put them in seat belts, at least make them stay seated in the vehicle!

Like someone just commented, I think they are starting to do this on purpose to get the viewers stirred up!
Boston just turned 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

onbreak wrote:Thats sick if she's doing it for views
Why did they not go to vidcon to thank the fans for saving her a$$?

Why would she go to Vidcon and thank people for saving her ass? She doesn't need to. lol She has all her minions kissing her ass on the daily. Unless something was in it for her, she wouldn't do it. I don't think she feels the need to thank anyone for saving her channel. She feels like she is doing us a favor by gracing us with her presence on the vlogs. That should be good enough for us. Just hearing her stupid cackle and laugh is like nails on a chalkboard to me! Can't stand the constant giggling, laughing, stupid faces she makes, and whining she does constantly.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Was recently watching Five Two Love (just had quints!) and the Dad had a segment where he addressed comments about how babies didn’t have the chest clip at the right height and one of the older kids being too small to ride in the front...he said they’d made changes! Honestly, I was floored to see a YouTuber actually listen to comments and make a positive change. Guess I’m just used to the Griffiths clan, Bonnie especially, literally flaunting dangerous behavior like they’re proud of it. Part of being a youtuber is finding a balance of when to take comments/suggestions seriously and when to ignore them and parent your way. When it comes to basics like seatbelt safety..no explanation of “I’m the parent” is ever going to make you in the right.

cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

This is Bonnie's comment about an hour ago (attached).

Honestly, I could not be friends with someone like Bonnie. It's one thing if people were griping her about how long Olivia's hair was or what time the kids went to bed, or any other thing where Bonnie could truly step in and say, "I'm the parent - I know what's best." But for her to CONSTANTLY defend the lack of safety measures she uses with her kids is just downright ridiculous. I've said it a dozen times, but wearing a seatbealt is NOT a parenting choice. It's a law. Choosing to break it as you please because it's your child does not make it right or okay. My sister would be LIVID with me if I left her child undo their seatbelt while the car was moving.

Bonnie and Joel are obsessed with trying to recreate these "magical" memories they have of them as children for their own kids. It's a great thing to attempt, but just because Joel drove a tractor at age five, doesn't mean that your kids don't need to wear their seatbelts. Doesn't mean you need to teach your son to use matches at age five.

Bonnie has this idyllic image of what her boys will grow up to be like - they can't very well do that if they were dead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yep, I was coming to comment on the post that Bonnie made but someone took care of that even better because they had a screen shot. lol I'm sorry but who puts a 5 yr old on a tractor unsupervised either! People are wasting their time commenting on the seat belt issue on the vlog because they are going to do what they want!! Why does a 5 year old need to know how to strike a match anyway?

I will give Ellie and Jared one thing-they have their children in booster seats like they are supposed to be!

Maybe if they get a ticket for not having them in seat belts we would see them change their opinion. Hitting them in the pocketbook seems the best way to get this couple's attention! (Ex. demonetization to have them change on you tube)
Last edited by sheltiefan on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Was she demonetized again? I just went to her channnel and was clicking on about a dozen random videos and none of them had ads before then.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:Yep, I was coming to comment on the post that Bonnie made but someone took care of that even better because they had a screen shot. lol I'm sorry but who puts a 5 yr old on a tractor unsupervised either! People are wasting their time commenting on the seat belt issue because they are going to do what they want!! Why does a 5 year old need to know how to strike a match?

I will give Ellie and Jared one thing-they have their children in booster seats like they are supposed to be!
Not always. Ellie and Jared are just as unsafe with their kids. Jared is a lot more selective about what he vlogs. Instagram tells a different story....

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Was she demonetized again? I just went to her channnel and was clicking on about a dozen random videos and none of them had ads before then.
I sure as shit hope so! Those kids are constantly being put in dangerous situations...it’s disgusting.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”