JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by lazydazey »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:41 pm Jess is so attention seeking its utterly ridiculous. She wants Gabe dick. I'm sure if she had the chance to sleep with him for one night again, I'm 100% positive she would do it. She probably secretly wants to get pregnant by him again. That whole Instagram thing last night was very strange. They are way too comfortable with eachother

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is probably just me, but I have this weird feeling that if Jess decides she wants another kid (Skab had a vasectomy) that she is going to get pregnant by Gabe again.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:41 pm Jess is so attention seeking its utterly ridiculous. She wants Gabe dick. I'm sure if she had the chance to sleep with him for one night again, I'm 100% positive she would do it. She probably secretly wants to get pregnant by him again. That whole Instagram thing last night was very strange. They are way too comfortable with eachother

Maybe why she keeps taking pregnancy tests. I don't understand how Amber can be ok with it.
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

MiloandMax1 wrote:

Maybe why she keeps taking pregnancy tests. I don't understand how Amber can be ok with it.

I wonder if they do partner swaps. Amber and Chris totally seem like they’d bang each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

freeingjulia wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

I wonder if they do partner swaps. Amber and Chris totally seem like they’d bang each other.

Theres a huge difference in having a good co-parenting relationship and playing sex games with your current husband, your ex and his current wife. Thats just way weird. She is seriously lacking boundaries.

I have no clue why amber puts up with it, id rather pay child support to jess and be amicable than be stuck to her arse 24/7.
SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

lazydazey wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:46 pm

This is probably just me, but I have this weird feeling that if Jess decides she wants another kid (Skab had a vasectomy) that she is going to get pregnant by Gabe again.
We are all assuming that Gabe would be willing. I don't think he would stick his dick in that crazy ever again. It's one thing to hang out with her because then he can get away from her. I bet you he and Amber laugh/roll their eyes about her all the way home. It seems to me that it is better to be Jessssss friend than enemy if you are a former lover.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think they are only friendly with her to get out of child support. I understand co parenting but that just seems weird. From Gabe calling them eskimo brothers and him being Chris only friend it seems, just odd.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

does jess know not being able to cook isn’t a personality trait

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

That red top in her latest video was so unflattering on her. It was too tight (not in a good way, esp on her back). She should go up 1 size
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lady6 wrote:That red top in her latest video was so unflattering on her. It was too tight (not in a good way, esp on her back). She should go up 1 size
She should go up a size or two in everything she owns
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Her joke about how neither chris nor gabe "know what this is" in reference to a condom was super dumb. Gabe only has 2 kids, chris only has 3. Jesss is the one with 5 kids and 3 baby daddies, shes the only one who doesnt know what bc is.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Does anybody else think her reaction to her family tragedy is strange? Like she seems so unaffected & just carrying on like normal in her vlogs.
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Lady6 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:27 am Does anybody else think her reaction to her family tragedy is strange? Like she seems so unaffected & just carrying on like normal in her vlogs.
Nope. Her family straight up told her to not mention it in the videos I'm glad she's finally respecting someone's boundaries for once.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

She cut out meat from her diet...meat...out of all the things....soda, fat, fast food. Nope, she cuts out the meat.

Also, does she think it's cute to pretend like she doesn't know how to peel an onion? "I never claimed to be a cook", sweety, you're not a cook, if you know how to peel an onion.

Girl researched a million and one articels about how bad vaccines are, but can't look up a Yt video on how to peel an onion. Girl, you're not bad at cooking, you're just the laziest person ever, if you need to ask about peeling an onion, when you've been feeding 5 kids for the last ten years.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

ReyRey61 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:17 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
justwannaseepics wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm

And what about the kids? Are they not home? Even if they are upstairs Jess is screaming the answers. I'm sure they could totally hear her scream anal sex
Its really sickening. I'm not a prude at all but she doesn't think about her kids. She would say she would rather they hear it from her since they'll hear it in school anyway.
Same here. I’m not a prude either but she sure seems to “sexualize” her surroundings. She thinks it’s cute but it’s so immature and cringy. Tweens watch that stuff and it’s not funny.

There's talking to your kids about sex and there's sexualizing your surroundings. Jess is definitely sexualizing her surroundings. She still has the 16 year old mentality of it. I have a 14 yo step daughter and I could never imagine giggling and acting like sex was cool when talking to her--that's similar to how I would expect the older cousin to talk to her about it, not a parental figure.
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

The amount of editing on the picture she posted of addie

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

The fact that she’s in the comments on insta saying addie is strawberry blonde. That kid is blonde. Why is being a red head so damn important to her?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

marinewife0920 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:05 pm The fact that she’s in the comments on insta saying addie is strawberry blonde. That kid is blonde. Why is being a red head so damn important to her?
I guess that's progress, she used to claim she was red and now it's strawberry blonde. Maybe in a year she'll finally admit she's blonde?
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

God Jess would never make it in the real world. She would be like I'm having a hard time I can't come into work today. How hard is it to pick up a damn camera I think they will do a relaunch after they move into their new house.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

marinewife0920 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:05 pm The fact that she’s in the comments on insta saying addie is strawberry blonde. That kid is blonde. Why is being a red head so damn important to her?
I'm pretty sure she looks like donald Trump's kid with how much her mom edits and make her hair look like cat piss.🤣
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

She thinks it’s cute and ditsy saying she doesn’t know how to cook. She’s a mother of 5, the only thing it makes her is an incompetent idiot.

Return to “JesssFam”