JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Haulnarse wrote:
CottonCandySky wrote:
Jameson wrote:I feel like Jess is weirdly overly obsessed with Terrell and Jaruis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because in her mind having not one, but two gay best friends is sO cOoL aNd DiVeRsE!!!! Look at her being relevant with having those two around!!!!
Not to be racist - she is a simple white woman, being friends with two gay (married?) black men is a novelty!
I’m willing to bet my house on it that she will offer to be their surrogate and carry on about it for the longest time.
Or she’s at least hoping they ask her to do it.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MamaTweet wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:Holy shit! I posted that before I finished the video--Addie told Kaden that she was "going to punch [him] in the nuts." Then Jesss proceeds to record the kids laughing over it and encouraging the behavior.

She also said that the plan was to volunteer in Africa for a couple of days (unless I heard wrong) which isn't surprising, but she spent more time vlogging about the trip than they would have spent on the trip if they didn't cancel it.
Do you know about when addie said that? I didnt catch it

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
When Jesss and Kyson were sitting on the bottom bunk (getting ready for bed with him in dirty socks). Kaden came in and said that Addie told him she is going to punch him in the nuts. And of course the twins and Jeasss thought it was so funny.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Did anyone see her insta story of Addies hair. Lol. I dont understand what she means by "what would you call it?" What the hell do you mean. Its just blonde...She just wants the minions to be like "omg her hair is so beautiful, it's turning red Jessica!!!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

I'm writing to you from Italy and let me tell you, this virus is REAL. we've been in lockdown for almost 10 days as a whole country (the most affected areas have been in lockdown since the end of February) and I'm sure we will stay like this for way more than a month.

Jess sending her kids to school is absolutely IDIOTIC!!!! she is an awful parent and I do hope her kids will not pay for her stupidity!!
If there are 2 confirmed cases in her county it means that these people got the virus 10/14 days prior and that in that span of time, these people have been going around the county/town, infecting everyone. these "cases" usually have the worst symptoms (ie, interstitial pneumonia).
also, don't believe the media or the government when they say that young people won't be affected by this. a 32-year-old died yesterday (no prior conditions) and an 18-year old, daughter of family friends, spent 2 weeks in the hospital because of covid19. she's now at home and can't get out of her room. the entire family is in quarantine.
I live in the south of Italy and things are not as bad as they are in the north, which is the most affected area. However, we've seen an increase of cases due to the incubation period, as I said it takes a while for the virus to manifest itself and we will see the peak in a few days/weeks time.
remember that this virus is a bit*h and that even if one person is asymptomatic, it can infect another person.
be safe, stay in your home as much as possible and don't go to any social gatherings. please take care of your family and do be as superficial as Jess.
Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

I meant to say:
DON'T be as superficial as Jess.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

WTH!!!! Why did she send her kids to school? I love how she is trying to justify it with they needed to get there supplies. Walk up there and get them yourself. We were told at 7pm on Sunday our school was optional Monday and closed till April 6 and we only had 75 students and they were teacher's kids. I dont get it.
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Why can't she just accept her child is blonde. Also that photo totally had a filter on it. 🙄
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Notice she didn’t share any of the answers lmao.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Natalee888 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:13 am I'm writing to you from Italy and let me tell you, this virus is REAL. we've been in lockdown for almost 10 days as a whole country (the most affected areas have been in lockdown since the end of February) and I'm sure we will stay like this for way more than a month.

Jess sending her kids to school is absolutely IDIOTIC!!!! she is an awful parent and I do hope her kids will not pay for her stupidity!!
If there are 2 confirmed cases in her county it means that these people got the virus 10/14 days prior and that in that span of time, these people have been going around the county/town, infecting everyone. these "cases" usually have the worst symptoms (ie, interstitial pneumonia).
also, don't believe the media or the government when they say that young people won't be affected by this. a 32-year-old died yesterday (no prior conditions) and an 18-year old, daughter of family friends, spent 2 weeks in the hospital because of covid19. she's now at home and can't get out of her room. the entire family is in quarantine.
I live in the south of Italy and things are not as bad as they are in the north, which is the most affected area. However, we've seen an increase of cases due to the incubation period, as I said it takes a while for the virus to manifest itself and we will see the peak in a few days/weeks time.
remember that this virus is a bit*h and that even if one person is asymptomatic, it can infect another person.
be safe, stay in your home as much as possible and don't go to any social gatherings. please take care of your family and do be as superficial as Jess.
I agree. I'm in western Europe and this shit is real.
I don't even understand why schools are still open in the US.
Don't send your kids to school! Stay at home and only go out when necessary and without seeing other people.
We're all in quarantine and will be for more than a month. An epidemic doesn't just go away...
The virus is already spreading throughout the entire US... when Trump will decide to lock everything down, it will be TOO LATE and Americans will drop like flies.
To everyone reading this site, don't wait and decide by yourself to stay at home.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:07 pm
Haulnarse wrote:
CottonCandySky wrote: Because in her mind having not one, but two gay best friends is sO cOoL aNd DiVeRsE!!!! Look at her being relevant with having those two around!!!!
Not to be racist - she is a simple white woman, being friends with two gay (married?) black men is a novelty!
I’m willing to bet my house on it that she will offer to be their surrogate and carry on about it for the longest time.
They have 2 kids close in age, I'm not sure they're looking for a surrogate thankfully.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

She brought snacks in her car when she was literally just picked them up and taking them home. Then she gave them to the kids without even washing their hands.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

We only have 1 confirmed case in our county, and schools closed down for (at least) 3 weeks as soon as that was announced. I saw on Reddit schools in Australia are still open and it’s insane over there.

Jesss is just an irresponsible parent. On Monday, my kids gymnastics class hasn’t closed yet, but I chose not to take them. This virus isn’t going to go away if we don’t stay at home and stop spreading it!!

TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:13 am Did anyone see her insta story of Addies hair. Lol. I dont understand what she means by "what would you call it?" What the hell do you mean. Its just blonde...She just wants the minions to be like "omg her hair is so beautiful, it's turning red Jessica!!!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I replied “it’s a gorgeous blonde” because I just want this woman to accept that her child is blonde and that THAT’S OKAY! She can still have beautiful hair even if it’s not red. Surprised I haven’t been blocked yet for that reply... like someone else said, funny how she hasn’t shared any of the replies... There is absolutely NO WAY that anyone would call that color red.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

strikeaposie wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:54 am
sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:07 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Not to be racist - she is a simple white woman, being friends with two gay (married?) black men is a novelty!
They have 2 kids close in age, I'm not sure they're looking for a surrogate thankfully.
If they were looking for a surrogate I sure hope they wouldn’t make the mistake of choosing her. For that baby’s entire life she would never shut up about it being HER baby. I can see the video titles now “I’m having their baby (and here’s WHY)” and “giving my child away (and here’s WHY).
Last edited by TreeHugger11 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

For that IG story I replied, “Blonde”.

And that snack in the car looked like very messy Cheetohs. It’s always salty chips that’s in those baggies. She tries to edit but she can’t hide everything.

Poor Messs is NOW freaking out and it’s only because she now has to watch her own kids. The comments were on and some were saying to “Have Mimi homeschool them, the kids would love that!” OMG leave that poor woman alone! That is not her duty. But of course she will. She seems weak in saying no. Hence, Messss.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Of course she sent them the last 3 days. She couldn't miss her and Chris and their hot fire sex all day... They are too old to lock in a room like when they were toddlers.

3 days to get books and stuff didn't even explain it, why not just say its 3 days you don't want to deal with them?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I really hope Amber keeps Malakai home and not around Jess. She always kisses all over him (which I find weird, its one thing to be nice but the way she acts like he is hers) and she doesnt have basic hygiene either.

Mimi can homeschool them? Didn't Jess go to school to be a teacher? I'm sure Mimi's middle school students are more mature than Jess.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mimi can homeschool them? Didn't Jess go to school to be a teacher? I'm sure Mimi's middle school students are more mature than Jess.
Don’t give her any ideas. Lol. She might try to hire some middle-schoolers. Try to pay them with salty snacks like Hot Cheetohs.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mimi can homeschool them? Didn't Jess go to school to be a teacher? I'm sure Mimi's middle school students are more mature than Jess.
Don’t give her any ideas. Lol. She might hire some middle-schoolers. Try to pay them with salty snacks like Hot Cheetohs.
I hIrEd A tEaChEr (and here's why)
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am
Don’t give her any ideas. Lol. She might hire some middle-schoolers. Try to pay them with salty snacks like Hot Cheetohs.
I hIrEd A tEaChEr (and here's why)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “JesssFam”