Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Free
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by Free »

The resistance is here! Support front tooth gaps.

For some reason people with that front tooth gap always get rid of it. I think its cool. It adds character and its a split that happened. I forget what it is called. There are people that pay to get that split. There are much worse dental issues than a space between your front teeth. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

The Hoellein kids are totally different around Bri, in a positive way. I wonder if Bonnie looks and realizes their affection for Bri is unprompted, natural and unconditional. Bonnie has to always tell them to say thank you, or ask if they missed her etc. Olivia says Bri is her BFF, a title I'm sure Bonnie expected to have.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Is Bri the one who is quarantined with the kids? Are Bonnie and Joel back from California?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

rdt1004 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 am Is Bri the one who is quarantined with the kids? Are Bonnie and Joel back from California?

I'm sure this if when Bonnie and Joel were in California-just the kids version of when they were gone. I won't be surprised if there is another one featuring Bri and the kids. The vlogs are over a week behind real life.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

"Long nails are not entirely ideal during an outbreak simply for the reason that they take longer to clean," says Dr. Niket Sonpal, NewYork Based internist and gastroenterologist and adjunct professor at Touro College. "People are not mindful that they have to allocate more time than usual to wash the underside of the nails, and they harbor more germs and bacteria." Bonnie will grow them longer I am sure!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Ducklings4 wrote:"Long nails are not entirely ideal during an outbreak simply for the reason that they take longer to clean," says Dr. Niket Sonpal, NewYork Based internist and gastroenterologist and adjunct professor at Touro College. "People are not mindful that they have to allocate more time than usual to wash the underside of the nails, and they harbor more germs and bacteria." Bonnie will grow them longer I am sure!
Nah, they’ll be fine. After all they’ve been in training for such an event for years. They must have the immunity of an elephant by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So Olivia’s teacher hand delivered her classroom work during the closure because Bonnie hadn’t wanted to. It was nice of the teacher to take her time to do this, but explain to me why two parents at home couldn’t have picked it up?
There appears to be something fundamentally wrong with Joel and Bonnie who doesn’t follow school directions and parenting expectations. Teachers are likely busy trying to cope with our new reality.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:So Olivia’s teacher hand delivered her classroom work during the closure because Bonnie hadn’t wanted to. It was nice of the teacher to take her time to do this, but explain to me why two parents at home couldn’t have picked it up?
There appears to be something fundamentally wrong with Joel and Bonnie who doesn’t follow school directions and parenting expectations. Teachers are likely busy trying to cope with our new reality.

I am sure Bonnie and Joel were thinking if we don’t have the work, we don’t have to teach her. I just don’t get why anyone wants their children to be ignorant.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm So Olivia’s teacher hand delivered her classroom work during the closure because Bonnie hadn’t wanted to. It was nice of the teacher to take her time to do this, but explain to me why two parents at home couldn’t have picked it up?

She's unbelievable. She actually said she just didn't want to pick up the work packet. How can she say that with a straight face? I can't imagine what the teachers think of this family.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

ba1006 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm So Olivia’s teacher hand delivered her classroom work during the closure because Bonnie hadn’t wanted to. It was nice of the teacher to take her time to do this, but explain to me why two parents at home couldn’t have picked it up?

She's unbelievable. She actually said she just didn't want to pick up the work packet. How can she say that with a straight face? I can't imagine what the teachers think of this family.
The fact that the teacher dropped the work off to their house and left her number with them shows what she thinks of them. Bonnie was probably crying because now she actually has to make some sort of effort with Olivia’s schooling.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:So Olivia’s teacher hand delivered her classroom work during the closure because Bonnie hadn’t wanted to. It was nice of the teacher to take her time to do this, but explain to me why two parents at home couldn’t have picked it up?

I am sure Bonnie and Joel were thinking if we don’t have the work, we don’t have to teach her. I just don’t get why anyone wants their children to be ignorant.
Maybe they're afraid of their kids being smarter than they are?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why? Just why? Does she _want_ him to have a traumatic brain injury?Image

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:And why? Just why? Does she _want_ him to have a traumatic brain injury?Image

A sock on that stainless steel, he could slip real fast and hard

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 pm Maybe they're afraid of their kids being smarter than they are?
I think Bonnie and Joel's attitude towards education maybe adopted by some of their children. Olivia, I wonder if she has some type of learning disability based on her spelling shown on IG/YT. Schools were out since Monday, today is Thursday and she couldn't pick up the packet. So without the teacher's intervention, my guess Olivia was going to skip the online education required by their district schools. What about their sons?
From a news article in Utah: Classes will continue online, and with printed packets or other assignments.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

rdt1004 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:41 pm A sock on that stainless steel, he could slip real fast and hard
They are a small business and they need to purchase health insurance that likely doesn't cover a lot. My guess is they have high deductibles and out-of-pocket cost - you would think they try to avoid. But it seem risky behavior is not something they pay attention to and we've seen a few expensive ED visits.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

YTIG60 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:41 pm A sock on that stainless steel, he could slip real fast and hard
They are a small business and they need to purchase health insurance that likely doesn't cover a lot. My guess is they have high deductibles and out-of-pocket cost - you would think they try to avoid. But it seem risky behavior is not something they pay attention to and we've seen a few expensive ED visits.
Especially at a time when EDs do not have room or time for accidents that could have easily been prevented.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: They are a small business and they need to purchase health insurance that likely doesn't cover a lot. My guess is they have high deductibles and out-of-pocket cost - you would think they try to avoid. But it seem risky behavior is not something they pay attention to and we've seen a few expensive ED visits.
Especially at a time when EDs do not have room or time for accidents that could have easily been prevented.
YES! The whole thing is just so irresponsible.
And yes, (not diagnosing) I agree that maybe Olivia has a learning disability. I seem to remember (and please correct me if I'm wrong) in one of the notes Bonnie showed, she mixed up b and d. I can't remember which note it was. But she won't get help for it. That would require effort from her oh so "busy" parents.

moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

Wow, Boston is a totally different kid with Bri. He is so anxious around Bonnie. The last vlog with Bri he seems so much happier and at ease.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I couldn't believe that Bonnies just said that with straight face.

Because she and Joel were so lazy and just didn't want to pick up the package, the teacher was forced to do the only responsible thing, and drop it off personally. Shame on you Bonnie!!! Shame on you! You are a disgrace!

That just screams how selfish they are. The teacher has probably 20-30 students. Imagine if all the parents were like Bonnie and Joel.
This makes me tick so hard.

What makes me even more mad, is that after all the effort from the teacher, they are probably going to slack off anyways.
Don't they see that it is all for Olivia. Why aren't they wanting their child to be the best version of herself?!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kataja wrote:I couldn't believe that Bonnies just said that with straight face.

Because she and Joel were so lazy and just didn't want to pick up the package, the teacher was forced to do the only responsible thing, and drop it off personally. Shame on you Bonnie!!! Shame on you! You are a disgrace!

That just screams how selfish they are. The teacher has probably 20-30 students. Imagine if all the parents were like Bonnie and Joel.
This makes me tick so hard.

What makes me even more mad, is that after all the effort from the teacher, they are probably going to slack off anyways.
Don't they see that it is all for Olivia. Why aren't they wanting their child to be the best version of herself?!!
Because then she may grow beyond their level and start to question things. Can’t have that. Olivia is going to get married and have babies... just like she’s supposed to.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”