KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by KaterTot »

1finn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:42 pm
KaterTot wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:34 pm I follow a little girl from Texas that has Diamond Blackfan Anemia and this was just posted and there is no way this is not Sam and Nia's Hochatown cabin. Isn't it???

No, it is not their cabin, Sams stairs are different, didn't know that area was such a big tourist area.
I didn't either so that's why I assumed. LOL Also that he said they were going to rent it. So as far as I know it isn't a touristy place, BUT, if you remember they found this place from staying in a cabin there themselves so I guess it might be a place people like to get away to. I am not from Oklahoma but grew up in a place very close to the border on that side in Arkansas and this is news to me.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Good God! That disaster of a house. Of course you can't find anyone when there are human sized piles of dirty clothes of the floor, unmade beds, moving boxes, closets full of junk. Did it really take Nia all day to package a few oil orders? She didn't even finish a basket of laundry. Laundry is something you can have running in the back all day long. It doesn't require her to sit in front of it for the entire wash and dry cycle. I just don't get where their time goes.

On a side note, Sam and Michael are the type of people you worry about showing up at your house when you sell anything online.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

What is the name of Nia's Etsy shop? I hope she's not reselling her oils there. Etsy is for handmade, vintage, or supplies. What she is selling is NOT handmade and certainly not supplies. She can have her shop shut down if she is caught.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:12 pm What is the name of Nia's Etsy shop? I hope she's not reselling her oils there. Etsy is for handmade, vintage, or supplies. What she is selling is NOT handmade and certainly not supplies. She can have her shop shut down if she is caught.
This is her shop MadeBySamAndNia and yes she is selling her oils/blends there. I noticed she put "handmade" in the description, just waiting for her to claim it cures this virus......Funny the shop is called "by Sam and Nia" when Sam has noting to do with it, I guess she can't have anything of her own.

The vlogs now have Sam editing them, so it has turned into the Sam show.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

1finn wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:47 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:12 pm What is the name of Nia's Etsy shop? I hope she's not reselling her oils there. Etsy is for handmade, vintage, or supplies. What she is selling is NOT handmade and certainly not supplies. She can have her shop shut down if she is caught.
This is her shop MadeBySamAndNia and yes she is selling her oils/blends there. I noticed she put "handmade" in the description, just waiting for her to claim it cures this virus......Funny the shop is called "by Sam and Nia" when Sam has noting to do with it, I guess she can't have anything of her own.

You can report her shop for selling non handmade items as handmade. I'm not saying I did (it's against the rules here), but people should. She's a scammer just like Sleezy Sam and selling these products with NO MENTION that they are from Young Living.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:00 am
1finn wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:47 pm

You can report her shop for selling non handmade items as handmade. I'm not saying I did (it's against the rules here), but people should. She's a scammer just like Sleezy Sam and selling these products with NO MENTION that they are from Young Living.
Unfortunately, I’m not sure that makes the shop reportable. The Etsy of 2020 isn’t the Etsy of 2010. They’re not just about handmade items anymore (and it’s a big problem for artists; my own shop is on vacation mode and I’m considering just not bringing it back). They are mass-manufacturers all over the site now, and there’s a lot of reselling, which is what Nia is doing. She's taking Young Living oils, mixing them up, and repackaging them, and they just allow it. She’s definitely withholding information by not saying literally anything about the oils, but it’s not really a reportable offense. Hopefully people are just smart enough not to dole out $15 plus shipping on it.
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

1finn wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:00 pm I had to ff through today's vlog. I'm 100% sure Sam is suffering from a manic disorder. He was SOOOOOOOOOOOO obnoxious during the birthday party.

What "sleeping vitamin" is Nia giving Symphony?
Have not watched yet, but Nia was on Insta saying that todays vlog is one that Sam edited......and they have had someone else editing their vlogs for a long while now.......so they don't even edit, what the heck do they do all day...........I am sorry, they can't be that busy.

Nia is going to kill them all with her oils...............
I remember when Nia was pregnant with Juliet she was drinking lemon water. She wasn't adding fresh lemon to the water, or even lemon juice.. she was adding lemon essential oils and her friend/rep told her she cannot do that.. she was adding many many drops. She is dumb as a damn rock! So yeah, I'm surprised she didn't kill herself and Juliet guzzling bottles of essential oils each week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Landongmama wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:13 am
1finn wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:00 pm I had to ff through today's vlog. I'm 100% sure Sam is suffering from a manic disorder. He was SOOOOOOOOOOOO obnoxious during the birthday party.

What "sleeping vitamin" is Nia giving Symphony?
Have not watched yet, but Nia was on Insta saying that todays vlog is one that Sam edited......and they have had someone else editing their vlogs for a long while now.......so they don't even edit, what the heck do they do all day...........I am sorry, they can't be that busy.

Nia is going to kill them all with her oils...............
I remember when Nia was pregnant with Juliet she was drinking lemon water. She wasn't adding fresh lemon to the water, or even lemon juice.. she was adding lemon essential oils and her friend/rep told her she cannot do that.. she was adding many many drops. She is dumb as a damn rock! So yeah, I'm surprised she didn't kill herself and Juliet guzzling bottles of essential oils each week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hahaha I completely forgot about this until you mentioned it! She was drinking probably a bottle of essential oils a day.

Wonder if Sam got his trailer registration sorted out? My guess, no.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I have sensitive skin and many essential oils irritate it. I could not BELIEVE when abram had a rash and she was rubbing pure oils onto his irritated skin. You could clearly tell from the after shot that all she did was make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

At first I was impressed and thought the cabin looked nice. Now i think they are going to wreck it by the time it’s ready to rent. Sam’s choices are bizarre to me - all different woods every place, new modern wood cabinets with a rough wood ceiling and different wood floors, different wood window casings, all that lead pain old barn wood everywhere, all that junk furniture you know he didn’t clean off everywhere, that tacky fake stained glass stuff, all the walls are already different colors. Will be interesting to see this week as the kids trash it, Sam keeps redneckifying it, and nia stinking it up with every essential oil know to man.

Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

Birdie89 wrote:At first I was impressed and thought the cabin looked nice. Now i think they are going to wreck it by the time it’s ready to rent. Sam’s choices are bizarre to me - all different woods every place, new modern wood cabinets with a rough wood ceiling and different wood floors, different wood window casings, all that lead pain old barn wood everywhere, all that junk furniture you know he didn’t clean off everywhere, that tacky fake stained glass stuff, all the walls are already different colors. Will be interesting to see this week as the kids trash it, Sam keeps redneckifying it, and nia stinking it up with every essential oil know to man.

I couldn’t have said this better myself!! At first I was like wow if I was just a tinyyy bit closer I’D totally stay in a place like that... but the past few weeks of vlogs have made the cabin go from a rustic-modern and homey, to tacky and dirty looking... the mismatch furniture, he can’t even take the time to at least power wash off? The unnecessary Knick knacks in EVERY room, it looks crowded in some places now when it used to be sooo open. Someone should have taken his cabin keys and tools away a month ago lol.

Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

LOL @ Sam letting his kid touch the rusted iron in the forest knowing damn well nia did not care to get them vaccinated for tetanus

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Looks like life in quarantine has made Nia decide she's cut out for homeschooling her kids. Pray for their survival. They're not getting literally any real life skills now.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Cat007 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:35 am
Birdie89 wrote:At first I was impressed and thought the cabin looked nice. Now i think they are going to wreck it by the time it’s ready to rent. Sam’s choices are bizarre to me - all different woods every place, new modern wood cabinets with a rough wood ceiling and different wood floors, different wood window casings, all that lead pain old barn wood everywhere, all that junk furniture you know he didn’t clean off everywhere, that tacky fake stained glass stuff, all the walls are already different colors. Will be interesting to see this week as the kids trash it, Sam keeps redneckifying it, and nia stinking it up with every essential oil know to man.

I couldn’t have said this better myself!! At first I was like wow if I was just a tinyyy bit closer I’D totally stay in a place like that... but the past few weeks of vlogs have made the cabin go from a rustic-modern and homey, to tacky and dirty looking... the mismatch furniture, he can’t even take the time to at least power wash off? The unnecessary Knick knacks in EVERY room, it looks crowded in some places now when it used to be sooo open. Someone should have taken his cabin keys and tools away a month ago lol.

There is no way I would ever stay there. It's a fire hazard since Sam, who has NO EXPERIENCE, built this house...wiring and plumbing. I can see an electrical fire, or major flooding happening to this house in the next year. I GUARANTEE it!
Barbiec323
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Barbiec323 »

Has anyone noticed how Abram speaks? You can bearly understand him. I know if he were going to public school it would be taken care of right away. I don’t know what they are learning in this Christian school, but I do know they would be better off in the public school system.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

https://invidio.us/watch?v=0_DcTgZa-gg

What a stupid vlog. I couldn't watch more than a min.....who wants to see them search for rusty junk in the grass?? What does this have to do with the virus???

Oh, that's right.....Sam is a lazy, good for nothing red neck that didn't want to work today, so he filmed over 10 of "hunting" and is hoping his title will bring in views.

Here's news, Sam: Your channel is toast, your views are next to nil, nobody gives a shit about your white trash family, and your content is lazy and boring.
Cat007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cat007 »

Barbiec323 wrote:Has anyone noticed how Abram speaks? You can bearly understand him. I know if he were going to public school it would be taken care of right away. I don’t know what they are learning in this Christian school, but I do know they would be better off in the public school system.
Sometimes he forces the “baby” or younger sounding voice... but I notice he does seem to have some sort of mild speech impediment. I can remember alllll the way back to when I was in middle school, there was a kid who just about every other boy bullied for having a speech impediment (that sounded extremely similar to abram’s). Not saying fear of other people or kid’s opinions is what should lead them to get him help... But I’d hate to find out that he, too, just like symphony about a year ago, is getting bullied and Sam and nia are brushing it off like it’s supposed to happen.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Nia rader: y’all, the virus is god calling me to homeschool my children! First thing we did was skip the first three days, but the one day i have put them in front of computers has gone really well. Now if I just didn’t have this pesky curriculum telling me what they need to learn!!

Those children are going to be lucky to read and write and figure after all this is over.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Birdie89 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:02 am Nia rader: y’all, the virus is god calling me to homeschool my children! First thing we did was skip the first three days, but the one day i have put them in front of computers has gone really well. Now if I just didn’t have this pesky curriculum telling me what they need to learn!!

Those children are going to be lucky to read and write and figure after all this is over.

Took the words right out of my mouth, does Nia really think she is smarter than the professional teachers ? All over the internet are people saying how much they love homeschooling, after a couple of days....idiots, see if they say that after a month. I can just imagine them being home-schooled, skipping days at a time, because Nia is too disorganized, or too busy to teach that day, or just letting them play all day. These kids need to be socialized a lot more, the only people they play with are Sandys kids, or their much older relatives, or their grandmothers, you never see them playing with neighborhood kids, hopefully they didn't move to a neighborhood with no kids, they need that social interaction of playing with others. Also note that they are not doing any other activities, no baseball, dance, cooking, soccer, gymnastics etc. I guess that would mean driving them places, and we know Sam and Nia are too tired to do that. Yes, if these kids end up homeschooled, I just imagine that they will not even have the basics of learning, probably much more of the religion aspects and not the 3 R s of learning, it is obvious that Sam and Nia don't put a lot of stock in learning, with Sam just throwing away a good career in Nursing, although with how they treat medical problems in their house, I still wonder what kind of Nurse Sam was....and with Nia ready to cure anything and everything, with her oils...............God help their kids to live a normal productive life.

Jeez with Nia pushing her oils every 2 seconds is like the Mormons at the front door.............give it a rest already, Nia, you are bleeding subscribers already, you can't afford to lose anymore.

In closing we should all say a little prayer, for the cabin not to burn down, what with all the electrical Sam did....somethings are better left to the professionals...............a last thought, ever notice how Sam does nothing but play video games or laying around the house, or in the garage, washing time, while Nia is busy taking care of the kids, cooking, (would say cleaning, but we all know that is not true) I mean would it kill him to load a washer once in a while, so we don't have to hear Nia complain about the laundry.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

"Super Fun "Stay at Home" Projects...
Today we found some really fun activities to do at home during this corona outbreak."

Ya! By having over a dozen youth at your house to spread germs to each other.

Now they are in #quaratine and inviting over Matthew and Andrea for isolation church services.

I feel like this pandemic is just an excuse for them to use hashtags, post pictures, and add it to video titles for more views. They are not taking this seriously.

Return to “Sam and Nia”