Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

If I understood correctly they are now retracting the begging for money venture too! They say because of the crisis but I bet not one person signed up! I also bet they didn’t want the responsibility of making a video for paying customers as they had nothing for content! So they used corona. as an excuse!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Did they say they are going to document their quarantine!?
Kelsey sitting and staring into the camera...talking about all sorts of stupid stuff. Yes because I will totally watch that depressing crap 😂😂 I turned it off like .10 seconds into her deer stare chatter.
There are so many channels to motivate you to workout, clean and organize!! These two losers don’t get it. They think sitting at home “quarantined” is their only stress in this world?! They sit at home 24/7 even without being quarantine. Can’t imagine their lives any different than it was before.

And Corbins Instagram workout before and after videos...LOL
His strained face in his “fit” photo is just comical 😂😂😂
dtorngren20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dtorngren20 »

Parktown wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:08 pm If I understood correctly they are now retracting the begging for money venture too! They say because of the crisis but I bet not one person signed up! I also bet they didn’t want the responsibility of making a video for paying customers as they had nothing for content! So they used corona. as an excuse!
I'm sure you're correct. They're TRYING, really trying to generate money for their crappy channel. I watch some of their videos to see how much longer they look like idiots. Bahahaha
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

The way this man feels himself is just so disgusting. I mean his narcissism reaches levels way beyond imagination. He is just so hands down cringe worthy it makes my skin crawl. I have had to stop watching them because they have just become so pathetic and I can’t believe no one in their life is like GET A JOB LOWLIFES !! Corbin and her both scream entitled little spoiled children.

Also I am sorry but that baby is not cute at all. Like at all. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Whooooa! Corbin spilling some tea!!!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d915e7.jpg[/IMG]

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

JVK19 wrote:Whooooa! Corbin spilling some tea!!!

Good to know the virus doesn’t slow his ego... some things never change. And he doesn’t have an awful voice, but technically his singing is not good. Knowing Corbin, Bryan probably offered to help with vocal lessons and he got all butt hurt because he has to be the best at everything.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

😂😂😂I had a friend and he was a singer! How many singer friends do you have Corn? How immature to take a dig at Brian like this! And if your song DID really suck then only a true friend would tell you!
He probably thinks,now that the world is coming to an end, in his mind, he might as well come clean about Darth!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

storeynyx wrote:
JVK19 wrote:Whooooa! Corbin spilling some tea!!!

Good to know the virus doesn’t slow his ego... some things never change. And he doesn’t have an awful voice, but technically his singing is not good. Knowing Corbin, Bryan probably offered to help with vocal lessons and he got all butt hurt because he has to be the best at everything.

Liked this because I agree about Corbin's ego, and him being butthurt. But I doubt Bryan offered him singing lessons. He doesn't have a vocal coach himself. He's a former 3rd grade singing prodigy, don't ya know? I'm betting that Bryan didn't want any "competition", and dismissed the idea of Corbin singing out of hand.
Bryan posted a picture of himself with the songwriters in Nashville saying that he wished he was back there with his "friends". I would love to be a fly on the wall with those people whenever Bryan left the room. The way he calls them his "friends" is so cringey. He paid them to write songs with him. They're not his friends.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Oh my God?! Now he’s claiming he’s a musician 😂😂
This guy!! I CANNOT EVEN 😂😂
Shut up dude.
MI’m usually giving people the benefit of the doubt but I am sensing HUGE Bryan Lanning wanna jealousy vibes here 🥴
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

What was his point, though. Did he want everyone to say Bryan can’t sing either? It’s like he had a bad break up (Jesssfam comes to mind) and he just has to do little digs. Sings in quotes. Both guys are equally good at being jack a$$es.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It’s telling that in the midst of all of this, Corbin is still taking aim at Bryan Lanning.

I think he’s worked out in his mind that Missy and Bryan are somehow to blame for their poor decisions. He probably thinks that he’d have a successful career in broadcast journalism if they hadn’t been tempted to start a YouTube channel by their more successful friends. I know he quit multiple jobs before Bryan and Missy threw them a bone, but I bet in his mind somehow they did HIM wrong. It’s the only thing that explains his festering resentment all these years later.

I’m sure Bryan has zero self-awareness and working for him would be a trip, but the only reason Corbin was in that position is because he refused to put in the hard work to build his own career and support himself, let alone a family. I could not care less how they are faring during this shelter in place, like I said before this is just another day in the life of Kelsey and Corbin. Two grown adults who refuse to grow up. Their real concern should be how they are going to pay their bills and keep a roof over their heads.

I wonder if they've talked to their pediatrician about Tabor's flat head, or if they are ignoring it. They seem to be purposefully trying to obscure it, so they are well aware of it.

You know that Kelsey HAS to get into CrossFit if Corbin is obsessed with it. Corbin won't stand for a frumpy wife when he's dedicating so much time to getting fit.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry Corn I don’t usually report you. today I did for misleading! I couldn’t find any amazing 3 year old playing the piano! Also Kelsey’s playing was ridiculously staged!
You both look out of it and bored not convincing at all!
And why does Kelsey stare at you with that half asleep dazed look each time you speak?

I am also wondering if there is a deeper issue with Tabor! They don’t seem to be filming him at all very little is taken of him compared to June! Why are they hiding him?
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Let me guess...............we will never hear a word about the podcasts ever again, will we?!

#wanderscam
#anotherfail
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Why is there tape all on their garage door?

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

crew96 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am Why is there tape all on their garage door?

Because their house is “antique” and unique lol

Aka falling apart at the seams 😂
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

crew96 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am Why is there tape all on their garage door?

For the same reason the Christmas giveaway is in Easter!
Be not surprised my friend, your eyes still have more to behold and bare! For you have entered a surreal world, where sense makes only, to that of its owners!
And the gifted news source finder is to be. found behind that taped door! Behold his greatness at this time of need as he logs the on going crisis for all mankind.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

6 vlogs in one week?! Wow I’m assuming their membership service wasn’t flourishing so well. Was it???!
And the comments are back on 🤔
Corbin probably has all the time in the world right now to “monitor” the nasty comments that offend him so much.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Did they turn ads back on?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

He deleted my comment that replied to his comment about how a “singer” told him he sucked. I basically said why go to a dark place why not just say thank you maybe I will do more. Right now people need positive interactions. But hey, he did not block me like other YTers do.
Since he is starting to spill some tea, was there a time limit on his ND clause with the Lannings.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:48 pm He deleted my comment that replied to his comment about how a “singer” told him he sucked. I basically said why go to a dark place why not just say thank you maybe I will do more. Right now people need positive interactions. But hey, he did not block me like other YTers do.
Since he is starting to spill some tea, was there a time limit on his ND clause with the Lannings.
He should just make a video about how their friendship-ending with the Lannings went down. People would love it and it would bring in so much money for Corbin. It would be nasty to do, but fun to watch! He could even pretend to disguise the people it's about by using fake names, even though everyone would know who it was really about.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”