LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

gossip-guru wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Tina9900 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm What the hell kind of husband is Justin that he lets his pregnant wife go in the store to get cat litter. Cat litter is freaking heavy not to mention the virus!! She is high risk because she is pregnant! Then they said she insisted, I swear she wants to get sick so she has something to click bait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate them both but it sounds like justin didnt want her to go but she strong armed him into letting her. Probably so she could have some dramatic ass title on her video, if she hadn't fallen she probably would have called it "8 months pregnant - MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN CORONA VIRUS AT PETCO *traumatic*" She is a dumbass
Nah coronavirus in the title = demonetized.... Which is why most youtubers aren't actually talking about it, or if they do they just mention it for a second.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

It frustrated me when she said she was grateful for the virus, as it meant she could spend precious time with Emma and Justin before the babies arrive.

A. Exactly how the fuck is this different from any other time in her life?

B. There is nothing to be grateful for with this virus. No silver lining. People are dying. I’m type one diabetic and asthmatic and I’m praying I get this virus now, rather than later, so I know there will be resources available to be treated and I can get back home to my two young children. I’m wishing to be potentially near death to have a better chance of staying alive.

Sort your fucking priorities, Rachelle. She is so entitled it’s unreal. Swanning about the place, making up click bait titles, buying expensive furniture and then subtly asking for handouts. How do people sit and applaud her and praise her? I appreciate most of her audience is 12, but it really makes me question people’s mentality. Between her and Brittani Boren Leach who has just conveniently moved on from her sudden death son and is pleased people are naming coffees and nail polish after him? I just can’t.

(Sorry. I’m kinda wired if you couldn’t tell!)

ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

Just saw the vlog title, haven't watched. But isn't she 7 months pregnant?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote:Just saw the vlog title, haven't watched. But isn't she 7 months pregnant?
Oh but dont you know she’s pregnant with twins?!? Shes like 300 months pregnant with two babies and comparing pregnancy photos from emmas full term pregnancy to this one at 30 odd weeks ImageImage shes a dumbarse
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:26 pm Just saw the vlog title, haven't watched. But isn't she 7 months pregnant?
She's probably one of those people who thinks a month has exactly four weeks in it and 4 x 8 = 32 weeks is 8 months pregnant, then insists that pregnancy is ten months long because that somehow sounds so much more heroic than pregnancy being 9 months long. I had an ultrasound tech who insisted pregnancy was 10 months long and refused to believe that almost all months actually are 4.5 weeks long and that pregnancy actually does last only 9 months.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I feel like such a celebrity when they do something because I snarked on them ie: wearing pj’s in public and trashy touching her damn face.

Trashys yall are nasty! And we are onto yall!

BTW: trashh your videos are boring as hell. No one can stand your laugh, you touching your damn face every five seconds (or your hair).

Hey guys... don’t forget rachel (earls fam) also fell in her 8th month ish. But actually went to the hospital. Trashy can’t do anything original!

Oh look... she could have ordered cat litter on Amazon too! Oh but im sure it was some expensive shit that you can only find at Petsmart or Petco.
Last edited by Dani_465 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BreezyDZ »

Honestly, pandemic or not, if someone fell..pregnant or not. I'd help them. :?

But, Rachelle did insist on going in, risk or not.
I'm glad she and the twins are fine, but it easily could've been prevented..
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

The COVID19 memory book idea is creepy, to say the least. People are losing jobs, dying, getting into debt and she is documenting her kids crafts during a pandemic? I bet London moms had their drawers full of such books during cholera outbreak, cause why not?

Trash is trying so hard to make it look like they are affected. The truth is, they are not. They've been staying at home anyways, they can order food and supplies and have it delivered in a couple of days. Just shut up and be thankful for your privilege.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

mikanai wrote:The COVID19 memory book idea is creepy, to say the least. People are losing jobs, dying, getting into debt and she is documenting her kids crafts during a pandemic? Image I bet London moms had their drawers full of such books during cholera outbreak, cause why not?

Trash is trying so hard to make it look like they are affected. The truth is, they are not. They've been staying at home anyways, they can order food and supplies and have it delivered in a couple of days. Just shut up and be thankful for your privilege.

Ehh, maybe its the history nerd in me but I want to write a letter to my son about this. He is only 9 months old, he wont remember any of this but he is still alive for a piece of history. This is something very big and of course global. Most of us adults have never lived through something like this either. I would gather newspapers and explain how we are feeling and what is going on. A lot of this is unprecedented and wild because it's the first time a global pandemic will be SO documented. I wouldn't start taking photos and like make it this weird like, craft book, just a letter and some significant things.
I dont think it negates that people are dying from this virus or its severity. People documented things like the great wars, spanish flu, the holocaust, 911 it's normal to feel the need to remember big events, traumatic or not. How else will we remember history?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So she thinks shes fine because the baby is kicking/moving? How does she know which is which or that one baby is moving and the other isnt?

Ffs, that would be an ideal time to actually be checked on by a proper medical professional. Stupid idiot.

And are they attached at the hip? Why didnt JUST Justin go get litter, did it require the three of them to leave the house?? Doubt it. Is he not man enough to go by himself.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

wonderwall99 wrote:
mikanai wrote:The COVID19 memory book idea is creepy, to say the least. People are losing jobs, dying, getting into debt and she is documenting her kids crafts during a pandemic? Image I bet London moms had their drawers full of such books during cholera outbreak, cause why not?

Ehh, maybe its the history nerd in me but I want to write a letter to my son about this. He is only 9 months old, he wont remember any of this but he is still alive for a piece of history. This is something very big and of course global. Most of us adults have never lived through something like this either. I would gather newspapers and explain how we are feeling and what is going on. A lot of this is unprecedented and wild because it's the first time a global pandemic will be SO documented. I wouldn't start taking photos and like make it this weird like, craft book, just a letter and some significant things.
I dont think it negates that people are dying from this virus or its severity. People documented things like the great wars, spanish flu, the holocaust, 911 it's normal to feel the need to remember big events, traumatic or not. How else will we remember history?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
In this day and age, I don't worry about documenting history for my kids. But you do you!

It's one thing to make sure your kid knows what was happening when he/she was young, its another thing to turn it into a cheesy project with glitter. If she's that bored, Trash could've done a memory book for Emma's crafts from before she became "a big sister".

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

AliCat91 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:25 pm It frustrated me when she said she was grateful for the virus, as it meant she could spend precious time with Emma and Justin before the babies arrive.

A. Exactly how the fuck is this different from any other time in her life?

B. There is nothing to be grateful for with this virus. No silver lining. People are dying. I’m type one diabetic and asthmatic and I’m praying I get this virus now, rather than later, so I know there will be resources available to be treated and I can get back home to my two young children. I’m wishing to be potentially near death to have a better chance of staying alive.

Sort your fucking priorities, Rachelle. She is so entitled it’s unreal. Swanning about the place, making up click bait titles, buying expensive furniture and then subtly asking for handouts. How do people sit and applaud her and praise her? I appreciate most of her audience is 12, but it really makes me question people’s mentality. Between her and Brittani Boren Leach who has just conveniently moved on from her sudden death son and is pleased people are naming coffees and nail polish after him? I just can’t.

(Sorry. I’m kinda wired if you couldn’t tell!)

Just a small defense, not of Trashy, but of people who are finding “silver linings” amidst this global crisis. No one is saying they’re grateful for the virus or that they wouldn’t wish it to disappear if they had such power. Just that there’s comfort in FINDING something good out of any bad situation. Any sane person would rather prevent deaths than have more time at home with family. But we don’t have that choice, we only have our current reality which unfortunately is such that illness and death and economic suffering are unavoidable. So given that, and our inherent powerlessness to change it, we have no choice but to just live our lives in the present, and find gratitude in the little things, like extra time together. It’s a bit silly for Trash in particular since she’s home all the time and her husband is unemployed. I get that. But I can’t fault anyone for grasping for small comforts and shining a spotlight on things to be grateful for.
MrsYoung
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsYoung »

Just shows how bad they are at planning. We get cat food on chewy...instead of 1 day delivery it took 5 days this week. Not bad at all if you plan ahead. Clearly they wait to shop until they are out...bad planning.

Also pregnant woman have been told to self quarantine for 3 months...I get going to doctors appointments but why couldn’t Justin go shopping while she stayed at home with Emma?

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

MrsYoung wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:27 am Just shows how bad they are at planning. We get cat food on chewy...instead of 1 day delivery it took 5 days this week. Not bad at all if you plan ahead. Clearly they wait to shop until they are out...bad planning.

Also pregnant woman have been told to self quarantine for 3 months...I get going to doctors appointments but why couldn’t Justin go shopping while she stayed at home with Emma?

I thought this too! I have a friend who is 8 months pregnant and hasn’t left the house in 2.5 weeks (other than walks around the block). Her husband has gone out for groceries and all other errands. It is very irresponsible and ignorant for Rachelle to be voluntarily exposing herself and babies when she doesn’t have to.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Well when you are married to a pussy (justine), he needs his hand held. He probably can’t even shit or shower by himself either. Trashy has to be up his ass 24/7.

Soooo trashy, emmy and justine ALL went for cat litter? And wait, (I don’t remember) didn’t trashy get the cat litter by herself too????

Annnnnd why the hell didn’t justine drive to his wife when he saw her on the ground. (Admittedly he said it was seconds when he saw it) Why did he call her?? Make a damn u-turn in the parking lot! Your VERY pregnant wife fell!!!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Dani_465 wrote:Well when you are married to a pussy (justine), he needs his hand held. He probably can’t even shit or shower by himself either. Trashy has to be up his ass 24/7.

Soooo trashy, emmy and justine ALL went for cat litter? And wait, (I don’t remember) didn’t trashy get the cat litter by herself too????

Annnnnd why the hell didn’t justine drive to his wife when he saw her on the ground. (Admittedly he said it was seconds when he saw it) Why did he call her?? Make a damn u-turn in the parking lot! Your VERY pregnant wife fell!!!
I thought the same thing... his very pregnant wife fell so instead of running out of the car to help her since no one else around her helped, he called her instead?!

They’re both made for each other... that’s the only explanation for this.

We have three kids.. I’ve been in the house for nearly two weeks and my husband has been working off and on. He won’t even let me grocery shop.. I have been sending him a list because the last thing we need is for me to fall ill when we have three kids to care for.

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 am Well when you are married to a pussy (justine), he needs his hand held. He probably can’t even shit or shower by himself either. Trashy has to be up his ass 24/7.

I just find her story so hard to believe. So before she could even shut the door she fell out and he drove away? Like how could he just drive so fast to not whiteness her on the curb. Idk.. my husband anytime he drops me off at a shop or work always stops and waits until I’m fully in the building. & I do the same for him. For an ex-military he has so protection. He constantly looks bad because he doesn’t put anything in to protect his family !!! & she just full of shit 😂
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Mammababe111 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:30 am
Dani_465 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 am Well when you are married to a pussy (justine), he needs his hand held. He probably can’t even shit or shower by himself either. Trashy has to be up his ass 24/7.

I just find her story so hard to believe. So before she could even shut the door she fell out and he drove away? Like how could he just drive so fast to not whiteness her on the curb. Idk.. my husband anytime he drops me off at a shop or work always stops and waits until I’m fully in the building. & I do the same for him. For an ex-military he has so protection. He constantly looks bad because he doesn’t put anything in to protect his family !!! & she just full of shit 😂
Yeah I thought it was a weird story too. She was smiling so hard (more than she ever does) and was laughing about it. So weird
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

dramallama429 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:51 am

Yeah I thought it was a weird story too. She was smiling so hard (more than she ever does) and was laughing about it. So weird
I have said once and I'll say it again, they made the whole story up for clicks. They were going to have another boring vlog and needed juicey content. Even people in the comments are calling trashy out for going into the store.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

dramallama429 wrote:

I just find her story so hard to believe. So before she could even shut the door she fell out and he drove away? Like how could he just drive so fast to not whiteness her on the curb. Idk.. my husband anytime he drops me off at a shop or work always stops and waits until I’m fully in the building. & I do the same for him. For an ex-military he has so protection. He constantly looks bad because he doesn’t put anything in to protect his family !!! & she just full of shit Image

And why would there have been so many people standing outside of a store during this? I feel like she added the people standing there looking at her for dramatic affect. But if it did happen they were probably trying to protect her by not helping her up and potentially exposing her and the babies. I’m laughing at how she’s saying life is so different for them and they are enjoying this time they were given as just the 3 of them. Isn’t that their everyday life? What’s different for them?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”