Cam&Fam

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

blissablake wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 pm And if people seem to believe they know EVERYTHING about this family through the few minutes they show us a week, show me your evidence that they are on drugs? Surely you would have seen something by now? Doesn’t that prove my point further than you truly don’t see what goes on behind the scenes. Landon has been in hospital he has been so sick and y’all first conclusion is drugs? Even though you’ve seen nothing else drug related just him looking weird... use your brains a little people.

Sorry if this is rude but like this discussion is literally nonsense sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one is saying that they know for sure they are on drugs. But both of them sound high, and he looked very high in that picture. and since cam used to do a lot of drugs before she got pregnant, it's not impossible. calm down, seriously.
where do you stand exactly? sometimes you talk against them and sometimes you defend them because we probably talked about something that hit close to you.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

Rorygz194 wrote:
blissablake wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 pm And if people seem to believe they know EVERYTHING about this family through the few minutes they show us a week, show me your evidence that they are on drugs? Surely you would have seen something by now? Doesn’t that prove my point further than you truly don’t see what goes on behind the scenes. Landon has been in hospital he has been so sick and y’all first conclusion is drugs? Even though you’ve seen nothing else drug related just him looking weird... use your brains a little people.

Sorry if this is rude but like this discussion is literally nonsense sometimes

No one is saying that they know for sure they are on drugs. But both of them sound high, and he looked very high in that picture. and since cam used to do a lot of drugs before she got pregnant, it's not impossible. calm down, seriously.
where do you stand exactly? sometimes you talk against them and sometimes you defend them because we probably talked about something that hit close to you.
I’m allowed to like and dislike certain things about them. They are human and so are we

KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

^You guys know you’re on a gossip site, right??

It’s for discussing things like speculation and opinions. We talk about it here because their little minions will get triggered if you take it to the comments.

And speculating that Landon does drugs/looks high isn’t even the worst thing ever. I don’t understand coming to a gossip site if you’re a fan, and then picking at people for their opinions.

Where’s the sense in that??
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

PigeonOfLondon wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 pm
eatpant04 wrote: Landon took his own braces off because they had been left untouched by a dentist for about a year when he moved to Florida and they were really loose and needed to come off anyway. Honestly I would have done the same as him

You're also an idiot then. He clearly doesn't have a retainer so all the time wasted having them is going to get undone. How hard is it to just go to an orthodontist and do it the proper way? It's not like they have much else to do.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
I was about to quote and say the same thing. It's one thing if Landon and Cam were barely getting by, but they have the $ to see an orthodontist. Teeth are important. Who wants broken teeth or strange looking ones? Take care of them.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:
KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am I don't like it when people on this forum act like we're only allowed to dislike these people. I agree speculation about Landon doing drugs is far-fetched.
But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.
I get that you don't have to like someone all the way or hate someone all the way, like there's no inbetween, that's not the case. But you come to a gossip site and post your opinions but as soon as someone posts something you don't agree with, it's wrong? And you make us out to be bad people because of it.
Cam has taken drugs in the past, it wouldn't be too weird if Landon has too, many teenagers have. is it that far-fetched?
It’s called healthy discussion. People speculate he’s on drugs, I speculate he’s not and that he’s sick and here are my reasons why. It’s normal conversation. It doesn’t always have to all be unanimous we can discuss whether we agree or disagree.

I’m not saying I’m right your wrong get over it. I’m saying I don’t think this is the case based on my opinion. Idk just for me, Landon looks sick and has been in hospital that’s why I disagree with the drug thing. I’m not saying you aren’t allowed to have those opinions I’m saying this is my opinion as to why that’s not the case and I just address the comments that have no real evidence or rhyme or reason and are just saying things to be nasty. It’s just healthy discussion this is how I’ve been taught to conversate my whole life.

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

blissablake wrote:
eatpant04 wrote:I'm an extremely chill person so that might be why. But am I the only one who isn't overly irritated over any of Cam or Landon or Collette's looks, pregnancy bumps, or anything like that? I mean, if that's what you want to do, go ahead.

Some other things I'd like to say:

1. As all YouTube parents, especially teen parents, they only record small bits of their entire life. We don't exactly have much evidence on Landon or Cam being on drugs. This goes for a lot of other things, too.

2. I do agree they should teach Collette to behave more and maybe they do, but they don't show it on camera.

3. Cam and Landon do look young, but I don't think they look something like 8, 10, 12, whatever. Just maybe 13-15. I don't think there's should anything wrong with looking a bit younger than you actually are, or more. Genetics may have a role in this as well, which is definitely not their fault, but again, we don't know.

4. I do agree they should have waited until at least 20 to have another baby, but it's their choice, the best we can do is give them advice and they choose to listen or ignore. My friend's family tends to have like 3-6 kids before the age of 18 so there's much worse. At least they're not like Maddie Lambert...

5. I love their name choices! Especially the name Delilah! Collette and Delilah are one of my favorite names! Sure, Cam messed up on the syllables on Delilah and she called the baby a summer baby despite the due date being in May and May being Spring but people make mistakes. Some bigger than others.

6. If that's true Landon ripped out his braces or whatever that was I heard, that isn't a good idea at all and he should of had them removed by a professional.

7. I don't think Cam wants her baby to be born early. Why else would she be taking Progesterone shots? She's probably just excited! I know women who are excited to have a baby and they're less than 20 weeks pregnant.

8. I think they should continue education and get a job besides YouTube! I'm fairly okay with their choices, but they shouldn't make it into their only job. Or they can at least work from home like Cam (I think) did before. Well, we have to wait for this Coronavirus stuff to end first, though. Maybe they might start or are starting to think about getting a job?

Overall, I think Cam and Landon are pretty good parents, I've been watching them since Cam was pregnant with Collette. I don't think the way they look young is a concern, I don't think they are on drugs unless Collette has bruises, cuts, extremely underweight, or seems abused, which she doesn't to me, sure if they were on drugs, Collette would appear in danger. I highly enjoy Cam&Fam and like to see the good in them, I choose not to focus on the bad parts unless it's serious or dangerous. If there's something else missing in the picture, I'll go take a look, but this is what I think right now.
I agree. I find a lot of people are on here just to say scathing things and forget they are actually people. I questioned the people saying cam was trying to have baby early and they never responded. She has been having weekly progesterone shots which are not cheap and she’s being extra precautious about any changes just incase.

I also agree about people who act like they know everything about their life. We only see what they put online which is 2 times a week. People saying things like “Collette has no relationship with her mum because all she sees is camera” get real Image there are 7 days in a week and you see a few minutes of 2 of them seriously reevaluate that ahahaha.

Landon took his own braces off because they had been left untouched by a dentist for about a year when he moved to Florida and they were really loose and needed to come off anyway. Honestly I would have done the same as him

So I made a comment a while back saying that Cam doesn’t seem like she has a connection to Collette and a lot of people said that it’s because Landon does most of the parenting which is why Collette seems closer with him/ we only see a few hours of their week so I can’t make that judgment, which does makes sense... however I still don’t think they have much of connection because from ALL their videos I have seen Collette is constantly fussing around Cam but never with Landon? Like maybe I’ve missed a few but surely that must say something? Also I don’t think it’s because Cam doesn’t love Collette or isn’t trying her best I just think it’s more the fact that she lacks some emotional depth which has prevented the connection, and also the fact that (like most teen moms) Cam thinks she knows exactly what she’s doing, probably refuses to take good advice, and that all being a parent is is feeding changing a diaper and throwing toys around when it’s way more than that.

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blissablake wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:
It’s called healthy discussion. People speculate he’s on drugs, I speculate he’s not and that he’s sick and here are my reasons why. It’s normal conversation. It doesn’t always have to all be unanimous we can discuss whether we agree or disagree.

I’m not saying I’m right your wrong get over it. I’m saying I don’t think this is the case based on my opinion. Idk just for me, Landon looks sick and has been in hospital that’s why I disagree with the drug thing. I’m not saying you aren’t allowed to have those opinions I’m saying this is my opinion as to why that’s not the case and I just address the comments that have no real evidence or rhyme or reason and are just saying things to be nasty. It’s just healthy discussion this is how I’ve been taught to conversate my whole life.

as I said, we are not saying that Landon is for sure on drugs, no one can tell us otherwise because we know he is. like you, we are speculating. but you post your opinion, then someone does it and you come at them and tell them that it's not that deep. maybe we think it is. you act like we're attacking you. this is a discussion too. that's what i've been taught as well
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:
blissablake wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: But some people on here talk shit about these people, and agree with everyone until we talk about something that effects them in any way. Then we are horrible. It's hypocritical.

as I said, we are not saying that Landon is for sure on drugs, no one can tell us otherwise because we know he is. like you, we are speculating. but you post your opinion, then someone does it and you come at them and tell them that it's not that deep. maybe we think it is. you act like we're attacking you. this is a discussion too. that's what i've been taught as well
Just to be clear, I have never been trying to attack anyone or come for anyone and if it’s read across like that I do apologise that was not my intention. There are comments saying things like “he’s definitely on drugs” and I’ve quoted them. Idk I feel sometimes people are really scathing about things like that when what if he’s really hiding a sickness and people are throwing things like that around and I just think it’s sad for this particular topic to just assume it’s him that’s in the wrong. That’s all.

As for the lack of connection I feel like yes Landon is closer but I think it’s because he’s softer and more lenient and so she knows she can get what she wants. Or maybe cams anxiety almost prevents her from Forming a real affectionate connection

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I dont think him smoking weed is him "in the wrong though"
Clearly Colette is taken care of, not neglected, fed, happy, has parents who love her and spend everyday all day with her. What they chose to do in the privacy of their home when their daughter is asleep is up to them. As long as their daughter is safe that's on them.
My opinion is that IF he was on drugs during the names video, whether its drugs or a sickness or his ADHD and exhaustion, to put that out on YouTube for the world to see is what makes THEM look questionable. Because obviously then people speculate. And I've said this before, I wouldn't feel comfortable being an 18 year old with very little to no prospects in terms of a career or education and have something that looks incriminating for future bosses and peers and yes family members to watch and assume I was high.
What people decide to do in their private lives is on them. Once it's on social media, people will judge and make assumptions. Is him possibly doing drugs wrong, I dont think so. I think it's just messed up to post that on YouTube.

Everyone can think differently, I just know someone called me out thinking him mom calling him about the video was dumb. Clearly people didnt have parents that instilled accountability. I sure as hell know my parents would've been very mad if a video of me seemingly high was out on the internet. As a mom, I would be concerned if my son was acting that way. And if he wasnt high and had some sort of sickness, even more so reason to call her son and see if everything was ok.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

blessedunrest wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am
PigeonOfLondon wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 pm
eatpant04 wrote: Landon took his own braces off because they had been left untouched by a dentist for about a year when he moved to Florida and they were really loose and needed to come off anyway. Honestly I would have done the same as him

You're also an idiot then. He clearly doesn't have a retainer so all the time wasted having them is going to get undone. How hard is it to just go to an orthodontist and do it the proper way? It's not like they have much else to do.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
I was about to quote and say the same thing. It's one thing if Landon and Cam were barely getting by, but they have the $ to see an orthodontist. Teeth are important. Who wants broken teeth or strange looking ones? Take care of them.
And his parents probably paid for the braces too. And he goes and does something irresponsible like that...what was he thinking
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
em2346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by em2346 »

Whateverlove wrote:Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
meImage well i’m 17 and due in two weeks

blissablake
Informer
Informer

On landons teeth I’m pretty sure they explained it in a video and it was to do with he couldn’t go back to his normal one, and they were really loose after a year of no maintenance and they were going to have to pay a bunch of money to have them removed and restarted so they pulled them off to save that fee.

I was under the impression after he did that he would go and get the last of the work done or he was getting an Invisalign but they haven’t shown anything to do with that so maybe he’s just gotten lazy about it like any other 18 year old boy seems to be about their teeth lmao. Wait isn’t he 19?

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whateverlove wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:35 pm Is anyone on here a teen mom? I'm just genuinely curious
we have a few former teen moms here too. im not one though.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I'm not a teen mom, I'm 22 now but I had full responsibility of my cousin who was 1-3 at the time when I was 16-19 because my aunt was in hospital long term with multiple illnesses.

So I do understand some of the struggles but would generally sit out of "I'm a teen mom so xyz" discussions lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

pianogossiper wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am I'm not a teen mom, I'm 22 now but I had full responsibility of my cousin who was 1-3 at the time when I was 16-19 because my aunt was in hospital long term with multiple illnesses.

So I do understand some of the struggles but would generally sit out of "I'm a teen mom so xyz" discussions lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
That's not what I meant when I asked if there were any on here. I didn't mean it like that I was just curious. I'm a teen mom and I don't compare myself to Cam and don't expect only teen mom's to be able to have an opinion about her. Sorry I wasn't clear
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I’m happy that the young/teen moms on here don’t just stand for these youtube teen moms just because they’re in the same situation.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 am I’m happy that the young/teen moms on here don’t just stand for these youtube teen moms just because they’re in the same situation.
Definitely. It's sad. Teen mothers feel like the whole world is against them so they have to defend each other, even if there are teen moms who don't deserve it.

Return to “A-H”