Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Mookiel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Mookiel »

Lucianita wrote:Wow, what a great picture, especially the way Emma is about to fall off.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 7286ad.jpg[/IMG]

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
That is the most awkward looking photo ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

Jupiter wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 am Are they using that narrow dresser for a diaper changing table??? Seriously??? Is that one of those $700 things she was looking at on Wayfair? WTF?? Where is Emma's changing table....why can't they use that for all the kids? If you added their IQ's together you couldn't get double digits. HOPE YOU READ THIS IDIOTS!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
If they only had Emma’s dresser/changing table then they’d have to go into her room when she’s asleep to change the babies. I think it makes sense to have a new dresser for the babies, and it’s fine for it to be in their room while they wait to make them a nursery, but why wouldn’t they pick a dresser that suited the nursery? And, ya know, had drawers to store things for TWIN$$$? I really hope that ugly world mocket thing isn’t going to end up in the actual nursery 😬
Skylar11321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skylar11321 »

Dani_465 wrote:Is she on Blood thinners?? She has one nasty bruise now. And shockerrrr... in bed again.

If the fall was this bad, her ass needed to be checked out in a
Dr’s office or ER.
She should be on baby aspirin. When you conceive via IVF, they suggest you take baby aspirin until the end of the pregnancy. At least that's what I have to do and because of that I bruise so easily! They look a lot worse than they actually are!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Lucianita wrote:Wow, what a great picture, especially the way Emma is about to fall off.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 7286ad.jpg[/IMG]

Oh god the ripped jeans are back. Someone, somewhere tell her they don’t look good. They look like jeans after you’ve been in a serious accident and the hospital had to cut them off. Justin needs to throw them and that awful yellow hoodie away when she isn’t looking.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Hey trashy!! We are soooo honored that you read here!! We might be OBSESSED! Since you have an OBSESSION with the word OBSESSED. Now, having said when we say teach Emma the names of the animals we mean instead saying woof, say dog or instead of nay nay say horse! Not buy her yet ANOTHER toy. Talk to Emma!! Not have a damn toy do YOUR job as a parent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Who in their right mind would take a picture like the one of her and Emma she posted today? It looks so uncomfortable and forced and...pointless
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

dessywessy wrote:Who in their right mind would take a picture like the one of her and Emma she posted today? It looks so uncomfortable and forced and...pointless
She obviously saw someone else do similar and decided to copy it NOW cos we know how impulsive she is.

She couldn’t wait til emma was happy or the house was tidier or when Justin woke from his nap to be able to take the photo for her so she could hold emma properly, she had to do it NOW - much like her ivf obsession. They should have waited.

I would never wish a non successful ivf cycle on anyone - but these babies should not be here. She should have had to do proper mental health evaluation, same with him, talk to a councillor regularly. Shes a walking timebomb.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ZADDY????

She’s calling Justin ZADDY now?? ZADDY??? ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 9f3066.jpg[/IMG]

Has this girl EVER had an original thought? Aaryn Williams calls her husband Zaddy all the time, now Trash is doing it too? LOL! Does she even know the history of the word?

Yeah, Rash, we totalllllly believe you whisper “Zaddy” into Justin’s red ear to get him turned on. That’s probably how he got you pregnant. Oops! Never mind! You’ve 1,000% have NEVER uttered that word in your entire life. Try harder!! We’re just ObSeSSeD with you looking like a fool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Lucianita wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:23 am Wow, what a great picture, especially the way Emma is about to fall off.

That looks like a painful way to be held. Poor Emma. Why does Rachelle have to have her fucking belly hanging out again! And why does Emma have to have her shirt pulled all the way up too. That's just fuckin weird. And does Emma's stomach look odd to anyone else? I've never seen a toddler belly look like that. Not that I'm an expert on toddlers. She's really not as chubby as you would expect toddlers to be. It's like you can actually see her abdominal muscles?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They can’t be anymore boring!! Two samn onesies and bows? Those hospital photos will be fugly! Well thry make fugly kids, so no surprise there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Wonder what’s up with justina and his sister? We haven’t seen her or her kids lately have we? Unless I’ve missed since I don’t really watch all of their videos.. the sister posted on IG a couple days ago that a grandparent had passed away but trash nor tomato face has mentioned anything that I heard
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shimmer86 wrote:Wonder what’s up with justina and his sister? We haven’t seen her or her kids lately have we? Unless I’ve missed since I don’t really watch all of their videos.. the sister posted on IG a couple days ago that a grandparent had passed away but trash nor tomato face has mentioned anything that I heard
Maybe it was a grandparent from her bio dads side? Or one of her many baby daddys grandparents?
rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

spicy_dreams wrote:
Lucianita wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:23 am Wow, what a great picture, especially the way Emma is about to fall off.

That looks like a painful way to be held. Poor Emma. Why does Rachelle have to have her fucking belly hanging out again! And why does Emma have to have her shirt pulled all the way up too. That's just fuckin weird. And does Emma's stomach look odd to anyone else? I've never seen a toddler belly look like that. Not that I'm an expert on toddlers. She's really not as chubby as you would expect toddlers to be. It's like you can actually see her abdominal muscles?
It does look strange but that's how my daughter's is too. She was born with an umbilical hernia so that triangular space is visible when she flexes her belly. It's a much smaller "triangle" than that, though, if that makes any sense? She's also very slim compared to other 18 month olds but we feed her well, not scraps on a tray.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

Zaddy???? Hahahahahhahahahahaha

As defined by urban dictionary...Zaddy is an noun used for handsome , fashionable , sexy man with swag .

Zaddy can also be used to imply sexual roles. A more dominate position in a relationship

Reading that was actually a much needed laugh. Thanks rash.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:Wonder what’s up with justina and his sister? We haven’t seen her or her kids lately have we? Unless I’ve missed since I don’t really watch all of their videos.. the sister posted on IG a couple days ago that a grandparent had passed away but trash nor tomato face has mentioned anything that I heard
Maybe it was a grandparent from her bio dads side? Or one of her many baby daddys grandparents?
I got the feeling it was the wife of the one with the camper they got. Justin was in the photo with them as a kid that she posted.

I don’t get it either. Lauren has posted about struggling.. car trouble, not being able to find diapers... formula... her job...you would think they would try and help but I guess it’s all about them and will always be about them.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[quote=Ld5 post_id=1591695 time=1585311488 user_id=33513]
[quote="Haulnarse"][quote="Shimmer86"]Wonder what’s up with justina and his sister? We haven’t seen her or her kids lately have we? Unless I’ve missed since I don’t really watch all of their videos.. the sister posted on IG a couple days ago that a grandparent had passed away but trash nor tomato face has mentioned anything that I heard[/quote]
Maybe it was a grandparent from her bio dads side? Or one of her many baby daddys grandparents?[/quote]

I got the feeling it was the wife of the one with the camper they got. Justin was in the photo with them as a kid that she posted.

I don’t get it either. Lauren has posted about struggling.. car trouble, not being able to find diapers... formula... her job...you would think they would try and help but I guess it’s all about them and will always be about them.

[/quote]

How Christian of them to not care about his sister. They only care about themselves. If it doesn’t benefit them, or they won’t get a sponsorship from it, they won’t help.

Selfish bastards!
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dont worry folks she is not drinking Dr. Pepper anymore but Coke!!!!
Screenshot_20200327-102528_Instagram.jpg
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

SomeoneActually wrote:Dont worry folks she is not drinking Dr. Pepper anymore but Coke!!!!
Why is their whole life so ugly lmao

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

opangatay wrote:
SomeoneActually wrote:Dont worry folks she is not drinking Dr. Pepper anymore but Coke!!!!
Why is their whole life so ugly lmao

Because they are ugly people. From the inside to out.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Uh trashy... beddys are for KIDS! (Adults with disabilities and elderly excluded)

You are so f’n lazy!! It takes 5 mins to make a bed.

Well now we know why she NEVER made her bed... she was wanting a beddy. I literally lmao at the beddy makes it look clean and neat. Well dumbass make your damn bed and it will look clean and neat!!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”