8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They were in New York on March 11. Not sure if they went through New York on the way home or not. But they definitely spent the night there and were out and about, so their 14 days would be up tomorrow, unless they went through NYC on the way home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Where is the nanny in the last video?Why is Shari the one who had to discipline Eve during online schooling? Can you imagine being told by your parents over the phone on the other side of the country to make sure your house has no gas leaks and cracks after an earthquake! Not that they could predict an earthquake, but it does not seem any one was there, but Shari. Was Shari purposely not filming the nanny?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 pm They were in New York on March 11. Not sure if they went through New York on the way home or not. But they definitely spent the night there and were out and about, so their 14 days would be up tomorrow, unless they went through NYC on the way home.

I agree. They didn't have a direct flight home, but one that landed in I believe Atlanta? They had a one overnight stay and then proceeded to Utah. At that time, the earthquake had closed Salt Lake City's airport so this was an issue too.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 am Where is the nanny in the last video?Why is Shari the one who had to discipline Eve during online schooling? Can you imagine being told by your parents over the phone on the other side of the country to make sure your house has no gas leaks and cracks after an earthquake! Not that they could predict an earthquake, but it does not seem any one was there, but Shari. Was Shari purposely not filming the nanny?
It was known at the time they left for this trip, there was the making of a pandemic. I don't know why viewers wouldn't see their trip's IG pictures and vlogs as distasteful when there is so much uncertainty and difficulty shared by many.
I agree, where is the nanny?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 am Where is the nanny in the last video?Why is Shari the one who had to discipline Eve during online schooling? Can you imagine being told by your parents over the phone on the other side of the country to make sure your house has no gas leaks and cracks after an earthquake! Not that they could predict an earthquake, but it does not seem any one was there, but Shari. Was Shari purposely not filming the nanny?
It was known at the time they left for this trip, there was the making of a pandemic. I don't know why viewers wouldn't see their trip's IG pictures and vlogs as distasteful when there is so much uncertainty and difficulty shared by many.
I have already commented that they knew about the pandemic, it just seems like Shari is the parent in the house. No nanny to be seen. A 17 year old should not be in charge under any circumstances.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:
The Leroys are posting their vacation vlogs now. Yesterday's was all about their exciting private yacht. Today it's about sharks.
So bloody clueless and selfish. People are dying. Who do they think wants to see their VERY expensive vacation?

Audrey3196
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Audrey3196 »

Does anyone else think it’s super tone deaf for ruby to say she loves being quarantined? It must be nice to stay at home when you don’t have a traditional job and make your kids do all the house chores. People are losing their jobs, people are having to work remotely, and people are also having to assist with schooling their kids. But it’s all fun and games for ruby since she can just control her children even more. I’m working remotely and can’t wait to return to normal so I can go to my office again it is not enjoyable having to combine my home and work life.

I can also imagine ruby being a huge distraction to the kids while they’re doing schoolwork since she places little to no value in education and would rather force them to play games together
Trip804
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trip804 »

Audrey3196 wrote:Does anyone else think it’s super tone deaf for ruby to say she loves being quarantined? It must be nice to stay at home when you don’t have a traditional job and make your kids do all the house chores. People are losing their jobs, people are having to work remotely, and people are also having to assist with schooling their kids. But it’s all fun and games for ruby since she can just control her children even more. I’m working remotely and can’t wait to return to normal so I can go to my office again it is not enjoyable having to combine my home and work life.

I can also imagine ruby being a huge distraction to the kids while they’re doing schoolwork since she places little to no value in education and would rather force them to play games together
I think it’s super telling that Shari posted something more thoughtful and mature than her parents about this all.
Audrey3196
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Audrey3196 »

Trip804 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:42 am
Audrey3196 wrote:Does anyone else think it’s super tone deaf for ruby to say she loves being quarantined? It must be nice to stay at home when you don’t have a traditional job and make your kids do all the house chores. People are losing their jobs, people are having to work remotely, and people are also having to assist with schooling their kids. But it’s all fun and games for ruby since she can just control her children even more. I’m working remotely and can’t wait to return to normal so I can go to my office again it is not enjoyable having to combine my home and work life.

I think it’s super telling that Shari posted something more thoughtful and mature than her parents about this all.
I agree. Shari’s post was a culmination of what a lot of people are feeling. Everyone’s lives look a little different right now and it’s okay to be frustrated by that. Ruby and Kevin both don’t seem to understand the gravity of the situation
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

I am almost Ruby’s age and it’s so apparent in the BVI vlog that she and Kevin are trying to act like 20 year olds now because they rushed to “be good Mormons” and have 6 kids right away. They never had the chance to experience life together or live freely for awhile. Everything about that trip was these stupid couples trying to get the best pose and photo op. So embarrassing.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Issy1129 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:35 am I am almost Ruby’s age and it’s so apparent in the BVI vlog that she and Kevin are trying to act like 20 year olds now because they rushed to “be good Mormons” and have 6 kids right away. They never had the chance to experience life together or live freely for awhile. Everything about that trip was these stupid couples trying to get the best pose and photo op. So embarrassing.
I agree. All the sisters act that way. They are extremely immature and were probably raised without many friends to have fun with. Even their own children seem to only play with cousins. Someone on instagram asked Shari why she didn't pick a college out of town and she said she didn't want to live far from home. They live in their own little bubble.
Jamie Love
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jamie Love »

Is anyone else annoyed at how their fans are making up any and every excuse for 8 passengers going on their vacation? I just find it amazing at how naive and gullible these fans can be, they take 8P word as the word of the Bible. Even if different states were doing different things, everyone knew it was getting worse, everyone knew there would be schools & businesses closing, etc. now there's lockdowns and curfews state to state, country to country, everyone should've known it was going to get worse when the stock market kept crashing and people losing/being mandated to work from home. honestly, people like the 8Ps and their fans are why we haven't kicked this virus yet, and the longer its going to take cities and countries to recover financially.

TBCH, I wouldn't have cared if they said "I don't care what happens YOLO" etc because at least they said they don't care about their kids and the people around them, and their being assholes just to be assholes. What gets me is the blatant lies they tell regarding the pandemic and when it started. it's only making them seem more stupid, and making themselves seem that they lack common sense, and need random people to show them how to live their lives.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:01 am
Ducklings4 wrote:It’s just them who think God will protect them. If the whole church did they would have continued to have public services and not have them done virtually. Mitt Romney, their senator, is in quarantine. Being prayerful will not save you. Wash your hands and social distance yourselves. BYU definitely informed their faculty like every other university did. Trump put the first travel ban to China on Jan 31. Italy shut its borders all before they left. As previously stated they wore masks in NYC joking about it. She is ignorant and he is arrogant. They made it back safely and uninfected because God was looking out for the other innocent people, not them.
Oh, I definitely don't include all Mormons in my rant about their statements about God protecting them. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about that.
I think they are terrible representatives of the LDS faith, and if I was a member of that church, I would be furious that they act as though they are ambassadors of the church. Because their greed and vanity don't make it look good.

I’m am a member as I’ve said before and I am furious that these members behave the way they do. All of them! They are spoiled rotten. They flaunt everything they have. And only have it because people are stupid enough to subscribe to their channels. They contribute NOTHING to society. They are bringing up a bunch of spoiled kids. The Bucket list Family, April and Davey, all the Griffiths, the idiot Gardner Quad Squad, the Crosby’s. The list goes on and on and on. They talk out of both sides of their mouths. Say one thing, do another. It’s all look at me, look at us.

I can’t believe they went on this trip. I can’t believe they are all running around with NOTHING on. Way to be good members of the LDS church. It is embarrassing to me as a member. And I know I’m not perfect but I also have not put myself out there for the whole world to see and watch.

Done with my rant.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

PS. I’ve been watching vlogs on Invidious.us And to my understanding none of these vloggers get a red cent from this site.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw this on Facebook today. Made me think of them and the Orgills. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... bf72c0.jpg[/IMG]

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Why would you walk around in your underwear anyway Ruby??? You have a teenage boy... am I the only one who thinks it's weird? (Instastories)
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

I feel really bad for the kids. Who leaves a 17 year old in charge of themselves and their 5 siblings?

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

foreversoulmates wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:23 am Why would you walk around in your underwear anyway Ruby??? You have a teenage boy... am I the only one who thinks it's weird? (Instastories)
Mormon underwear is not like regular underwear, it's like shorts that are down to almost her knees, if she's wearing them, that's what the class saw.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

SwiftlyD wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 am I feel really bad for the kids. Who leaves a 17 year old in charge of themselves and their 5 siblings?

I think it is pretty evident "the Nanny" was just a front for the fact the kids are fending for themselves. Maybe she planned to stay, but when things started ramping up, she decided to stay home where she would need to be to quarantine in place. If this is the case, this is the point when Mr and Mrs Kevin Selfish should have headed home.

The least they could have done is make sure the refrigerator and cupboards were fully stocked with some prepped meals for their children. I feel very sorry for these kids not getting time and effort from their parents.
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

Happy+Charlie wrote:
SwiftlyD wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 am I feel really bad for the kids. Who leaves a 17 year old in charge of themselves and their 5 siblings?

I think it is pretty evident "the Nanny" was just a front for the fact the kids are fending for themselves. Maybe she planned to stay, but when things started ramping up, she decided to stay home where she would need to be to quarantine in place. If this is the case, this is the point when Mr and Mrs Kevin Selfish should have headed home.

The least they could have done is make sure the refrigerator and cupboards were fully stocked with some prepped meals for their children. I feel very sorry for these kids not getting time and effort from their parents.
And a dog too. When I was Sheri's age I stayed home alone while my parents went on a trip but it was only my brother and I who was older than me but my mom still left us some precooked things.

Return to “8 Passengers”