Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:This is all apart of their scheme here. They say they can’t work and are losing money. They are going to blame this all on the pandemic. They are going to foreclose on their house and file for bankruptcy. It’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this point I really see no other option for them. Unless their house magically sells within the next month I see foreclosure in their future.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Are they trying to pull a Lanning and give viewers a tour of their house to try to sell to them. Why are they doing a house tour again? Nobody cares about their restaging. Barely restaged it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:This is all apart of their scheme here. They say they can’t work and are losing money. They are going to blame this all on the pandemic. They are going to foreclose on their house and file for bankruptcy. It’s coming.

At this point I really see no other option for them. Unless their house magically sells within the next month I see foreclosure in their future.

A lot of banks are allowing people to forgo mortgage payments, right?
Bet they're counting on that too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

lmmomSD wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:

If i was their bank id tell them to fuck off if they requested anything like that. In fact here - if you are late on payments or have bad payment history you’d never be approved for a mortgage holiday or to go to interest only.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't know how she can complain about Brooks the way she does after watching that sweet little boy show his room. He is just so stinking cute and sweet and doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body. She is always so cold and emotionless when she talks to him it's sad.

Wow, those kids dresses and closets are still filled with clothes. There is no reason why kids that small need a wardrobe that extensive. My kids have 7 pairs of pajamas each and I feel like that is too much. She must have enough clothes for those kids to not do laundry for 2 or 3 weeks! I am sure she is still actively shopping for kids clothes.

ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 pm
Boymomma123 wrote:

My theory: They were banking on their mortgage lender allowing them to skip payments due to Covid hardship, but when they called were denied due to their poor payment history. There's such a stark contrast in their attitude between this week and last, I feel like something had to have happened to have triggered that mess of a livestream.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think they have also gotten by with spending as little time with their children as possible and Gaines and Brooks are known to not get along and are now spending 24/7 together.

Think about it, their kids are in school and after care for at least 7 hours a day. Gaines goes to gymnastics with Katie and Cullen keeps Brooks. I just don't think the spend a lot of time all four of them together so I am sure there is a lot of fighting. C&K are being forced to actually parent and they simply cannot handle it. They just want to sit on Instagram all day mindlessly scrolling and their kids make that difficult.

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mollybaby »

She acts like she has hundreds of emails pouring in all throughout the day. I’m not buying that for a second. She will come up with any and every excuse to not parent her own kids. Cullen seems to pick up the slack and seems to complain way less than her in general. Not saying he’s parent of the year but he definitely seems to be a less selfish parent.

This virus has forced them to be a family and spend time together. Katie can’t handle it. Instead of trying to have a healthy family dinner together, they fed their kids a cut up hot dog, a bite of pasta and grapes while driving around the neighborhood, calling it a picnic in the car. I call it the laziest and most nutrient deficient dinner they could have served.

A few days ago, she mentioned her kids wanted to play with each other and they didn’t even want to come to the tv for family movie night. It sounded like in the end, she stopped them from playing and got them to sit down for a movie and pizza. She doesn’t want to look after them. She should be overjoyed that her kids are playing together and don’t want to be in front of the tv!

MilkingTheClicks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MilkingTheClicks »

I didn't watch the live and no way will I go back and watch an hour plus of them. Just curious did anyone get them money during the chat? I know people tend to shell out $5,$10 or $20 in those a lot. Just wondering if they "got paid" for the chat.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Will they get financial help from this stimulus package as a small business? Does anyone know how that works? Lol just curious.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:Will they get financial help from this stimulus package as a small business? Does anyone know how that works? Lol just curious.

During my Governor's press conference today one of our senators spoke about the stimulus package they passed and said something about freelance workers and contractors being able to apply for the small business loan. It's meant for businesses that would have a difficult time paying their employees during this time as well as their rent/utilities for the building. I don't know if they would qualify but who knows. They will get the money though so most likely $3400. Which is just enough for their mortgage for one month.

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

MilkingTheClicks wrote:I didn't watch the live and no way will I go back and watch an hour plus of them. Just curious did anyone get them money during the chat? I know people tend to shell out $5,$10 or $20 in those a lot. Just wondering if they "got paid" for the chat.
Yup! I couldn’t believe my eyes. People willingly gave money to these two while they filmed a ridiculous video, probably while getting buzzed, in a half million dollar house they just bought a couple years ago. Image

I’m sure they will blow every penny on another date night or some alcohol. Now that there’s a pandemic, they won’t be paying their bills...just ridiculous! They are milking the system in the worst of ways.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This can't be their real life, pizza AGAIN! How could anyone want pizza that often?

Those kids have got to have sores in their mouths from all of the salty processed foods they eat.

They will never get out of debt with the way they live. People who are in that much debt need to really change their whole mindsets and lifestyles. They still spend an outrageous amount on groceries so they can have all of those convenience items. I feel so bad for those kids, their selfish parents are setting them up with very poor nutrition habits that will potentially cause them long term health issues. I am sure all those Dr. appointments for Gaines in the fall were regarding her lack of proper nutrition. The poor kids are already suffering and pediasure is just a bandaid for the real problem. Yet they depend on the pediasure instead of being parents and helping the kids learn proper nutrition.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Boymomma123 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Will they get financial help from this stimulus package as a small business? Does anyone know how that works? Lol just curious.

During my Governor's press conference today one of our senators spoke about the stimulus package they passed and said something about freelance workers and contractors being able to apply for the small business loan. It's meant for businesses that would have a difficult time paying their employees during this time as well as their rent/utilities for the building. I don't know if they would qualify but who knows. They will get the money though so most likely $3400. Which is just enough for their mortgage for one month.

Yep this is correct. I wonder though if they are behind on taxes if they may not get the money. Small business can get money but it has to go back into the business. Paying employees or leases and stuff like that. If you don’t use it for things like that you have to pay it back. Would they be considered employers of their business. Just watch they will take advantage of this and end up with a loan to pay back.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

They said that they still have a tax bill from 2016, right? They blamed it on the move, saying they threw out the letter or something. A couple grand from the government isn't going to fix their situation in the slightest, and I doubt they get the opportunity to put it towards the mortgage. I'm guessing it would all go to the IRS.
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

Just watched their "Restaged House Tour" video and come on.... how ridiculous!!! They didn't restage anything!!!! They have just gotten lazy and they are over the whole "keeping the house clean and straight" for showings!! All they did that *might* be considered as restaging is bring back a rug to that weird sitting room/living room at the entrance of the house! The rest of it is just junk that they wanted to put back b/c "we have to LIVE here!" I mean, how many times did Katie say that????? She literally said, "I mean, whatever, we live here!"

Also, whoever said that she is so cold in the way she responds to Brooks... I totally agree. He was the sweetest thing showing off everything in his room!!! And the best she could do was to just say, "okay" to everything he said yet she HAD to be sure to tell the viewers that Gaines drew that fox all by herself!! Also, Gaines was dressed in what looked like her gymnastics clothes... hopefully she was just playing in the basement on some of their gymnastics equipment that they used to have b/c I can't imagine anywhere having actual classes right now!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So they recorded themselves telling the kids that Alabama has closed school for the remainder of the year. The kids seemed pretty unfazed, rightfully so because they are 3 and 5. But Katie is all emotional and crying, which just seems so odd to me. I feel like she is crying because she has to have her kids at home not because she feels bad for them. It's not like they are high school seniors missing out on their prom and graduation. Its preschool for crying out loud.

mollybaby
Talker
Talker

Wow. If I didn’t know they were 37, I’d think they were 18 by the way they act. She wants her kids to be sad that they have to stay home. Just because she’s sad to be around them doesn’t mean she needs to portray her feelings upon them. Why are her kids regularly waking up before her? Why is she crying because preschool is ending a little bit early? I think it all comes down to resentment. What a sad way to view your own family.

They are suddenly unpacking and settling back into their house. They act like this quarantine gave them an excuse not to sell and to live there without paying the mortgage.

I know they are grown adults but they need an intervention of some sort. I wonder if their parents have tried to say anything to them about their behavior and the fact that they are irresponsible. Perhaps not for fear of being cut off from seeing their grandkids.

Guess what was for dinner last night? Pizza.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Boymomma123 wrote:So they recorded themselves telling the kids that Alabama has closed school for the remainder of the year. The kids seemed pretty unfazed, rightfully so because they are 3 and 5. But Katie is all emotional and crying, which just seems so odd to me. I feel like she is crying because she has to have her kids at home not because she feels bad for them. It's not like they are high school seniors missing out on their prom and graduation. Its preschool for crying out loud.

She was absolutely crying for herself. It had nothing to do with the kids missing their friends or whatever.

I think shes worried as hell about being stuck with them for so long.

To play devils advocate, I think being around children for that long would drive me crazy too so I cant totally blame her...

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Omg she is a drama queen..crying telling the kids no more school for the year. The kids didn’t give a shit. Cullen gave her the biggest side eye watching her carrying on like a blubbering idiot. She was obviously trying to bait the kids into crying too but it didn’t work. She has kept saying how much the kids LOVE school and how much they learn every day and that’s why they kept paying to keep them in..even when they are broke. She’s only crying because she can’t stand to be around her own kids for more than a couple hours and another of her lies has been revealed.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”