BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I'm sure she knows the gender and has a name picked because of what she posted on insta stories. Someone asked the kids middle names so she listed them but for #5 she put the emoji with the shhh. Kind of hinting that she knows and not telling...keeping it a secret. If they didn't have a name picked she would of put ??? Or not sure yet. Something along those lines. So they already know the gender.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:I'm sure she knows the gender and has a name picked because of what she posted on insta stories. Someone asked the kids middle names so she listed them but for #5 she put the emoji with the shhh. Kind of hinting that she knows and not telling...keeping it a secret. If they didn't have a name picked she would of put ??? Or not sure yet. Something along those lines. So they already know the gender.
Of course she knows and it’s a boy....otherwise she wouldn’t already be discussing tying her tubes with her doctor while pregnant.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Daffodil82 wrote:I'm sure she knows the gender and has a name picked because of what she posted on insta stories. Someone asked the kids middle names so she listed them but for #5 she put the emoji with the shhh. Kind of hinting that she knows and not telling...keeping it a secret. If they didn't have a name picked she would of put ??? Or not sure yet. Something along those lines. So they already know the gender.
Of course she knows and it’s a boy....otherwise she wouldn’t already be discussing tying her tubes with her doctor while pregnant.
Which I find extremely sad.. Poor Nolan is going to get his brother, who will be healthy and live a long life... while he's stuck in a wheel chair in a few years, watching this brother he wanted so badly, play with his sisters, and do all the things he can't do anymore. All because a selfish woman couldn't just be happy with the kids she had. She can spout off about religious BS all she wants, but that woman isn't the least bit religious. She doesn't care about her kids well being, proof with how she doesn't put the leg braces on Nolan at night... how she didn't stop drinking/eating dairy while breastfeeding a baby with a dairy allergy... her oldest looking so depressed and thin... bruises all over all the kids. The only thing she cares about is when she's going to get her next boning and cup of sugary dairy filled coffee.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sissybaby04
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sissybaby04 »

She says she probably won't announce the gender until birth (regardless of whether or not her and Frenk find out). “DONT COME FOR ME GUYSSSS!” So if you translate that into normal person, it’s a boy and they will name him Robert Paxton and call him Pax (most likely). Big Whoop.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

.....?? What? No bragging about his status?? Did he get that injured??[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c3d10f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I'm super late to the party I know but I've been extremely bored and got around to watching her day in the life.... it was so weird how Aria was missing most of the day because she was at the park. First of all at the park with who? Second of all I dont care if the park is 15 feet away from my house I wouldnt feel right leaving my child unattended, especially not for as long as Britney did. People snatch kids in an instant. But she is at that point that she doesnt really care where her children go or what they are doing as long as they are entertained and out of her hair. She seemed so stressed I almost felt bad for her then I realized she did this to herself

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im guessing she wasnt at the park - she was probably locked in her dungeon.

So frenk had an accident at work?? I wonder if that “accident” had anything to do with his IG being disabled for a few days. Havent some fire fighters in his area been reprimanded for posting work call outs to social media - we know he did multiple times. I wonder if his “accident” is an excuse for him not being a fire fighter anymore.

They will do a sit down heart to heart about how his heart wasn’t in the job anymore and he was missing to much family time and they decided he would work on “more with morons” full-time instead.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 831a9b.jpg[/IMG]

I honestly dont know why more vloggers arent concerned about the current state of events. Companies have pulled ads from youtube, companies arent sending freebies for promotion, the whole “social influencer” game is going to be drastically changed. Id be wanting a sure fire outside income.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:46 pm
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Which I find extremely sad.. Poor Nolan is going to get his brother, who will be healthy and live a long life... while he's stuck in a wheel chair in a few years, watching this brother he wanted so badly, play with his sisters, and do all the things he can't do anymore. All because a selfish woman couldn't just be happy with the kids she had. She can spout off about religious BS all she wants, but that woman isn't the least bit religious. She doesn't care about her kids well being, proof with how she doesn't put the leg braces on Nolan at night... how she didn't stop drinking/eating dairy while breastfeeding a baby with a dairy allergy... her oldest looking so depressed and thin... bruises all over all the kids. The only thing she cares about is when she's going to get her next boning and cup of sugary dairy filled coffee.
Unless the selfish bitch decided to be responsible and think of one her children instead of herself for once in her life (I think it's safe to say that didn't happen) and secretly had IVF, that happening is extremely unlikely. If it's a boy, his poor brother and sisters will most likely be watching him suffer as well.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

It's definitely a boy and she knows it. There's no way that even Britney would not find out the gender in her situation. Also I'm sure her doctor would recommend it too...

She's trying so hard to hide Nolan's condition. How sad. She'd have a great platform to spread awareness of MD.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:tHiS iS dEfInEtLy mY lASt bAbY....

Sure Jan....that’s what she said after Harlow, yet here she is 5 kids deep. IF this is her last baby then that must mean this baby is a boy smfh. If it’s a boy it’s gonna be like a double edged sword because a healthy boy will mean Nolan will sit back & watch him do all the things he can’t do and if it’s a boy with DMD...well....you know how that will go. Another thing...she does realize that tying your tubes isn’t Imageeffective & there’s a possibly she could still get pregnant?
Haha....she said this after Nolan, too!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

She pinned some stuff in Pinterest baby #5. A plain crib with a plant beside it. But then she also pinned a picture of a girl baby in a foral swaddle. She could be trying to throw people off from thinking it's a boy.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d8a32a.jpg[/IMG]

it says her last pin in this board was 10 hours ago. peanut butter??? she literally does not care about any of her kids.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh give me a break...when the fuck does she ever genuinely talk to Aria!?!?! There’s legit video proof of tweedle dee and tweedle dumb sitting on the couch making a video and completely ignoring Aria as she’s coming home from school. The bitch couldn’t even get off the couch to wait for her outside the school bus or even unlock the door for her. She unlocked the door from an app, Aria came in visibly upset and she continued to film while Aria went up stairs. No hug no kiss no asking her how her day went....so please spare me the good mother speech.

The reason Aria is “happier”now is because for once in her life her “mother” is actually spending time with her. When have you seen Britney getting them craft supplies, helping them w/ their homework and involving Aria in her workouts....never. So of course she’s gonna be happier....her bitch of a mother finally got off her phone and is being forced to give them attention.

I’m not gonna say Aria is lying because kids these days will pick on you for literally anything but it’s just weird this was never mentioned til now. If she supposedly “talks” to Aria why is just finding out about this now, I also don’t think Aria is innocent. I can also see Aria taking her frustrations out on other kids at school too.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Can you imagine if this is another baby boy with DMD, and he has to watch his big brother suffering, knowing he has to go through that, too?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wonder if kids are mean to hr because they know private details of her life? I genuinely hope Aria gets the help and attention she deserves.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

i have no doubt in my mind that the parents of atleast half the kids she goes to school with know all about britney and probably shit talk her all the time and i am sure the kids hear about it and tease aria at school. i also wouldn’t doubt they tease her for being so skinny.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jrs wrote:i have no doubt in my mind that the parents of atleast half the kids she goes to school with know all about britney and probably shit talk her all the time and i am sure the kids hear about it and tease aria at school. i also wouldn’t doubt they tease her for being so skinny.
Image that’s exactly what it is.

Can you imagine those kids knowing private things about her life like her parents splitting up or her being in therapy...no one should know that. Britney has single handedly destroyed this child innocence....this is why you don’t expose your kids to YouTube. Get a regular fucking job like the rest of the world and stop destroying your children’s innocence to pay your bills.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Once Aria goes to high school it's going to be a nightmare for her. There's just so much shit (she obviously can't help!) that they can find online to bully her about.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

By middle school, she'll probably be doing online school because she'll refuse to go or skip school.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

In her Instagram story from yesterday it looked like Frank was icing his ankle. I'm guessing he sprained it on the job. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

With how little she posted regularly I highly doubt we're going to get many videos over the coming weeks since all the kids are home all the time now haha I don't feel bad for her at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”