Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

coraly321
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by coraly321 »

Her new Instagram story makes me so mad like she cuts a onion in half and chucks the other half away? Like can she put it in the fridge for the next day or dice it all and store in the freezer

Just like to add she’s only keeping the other half now so she doesn’t have to go to the grocery store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They didn’t have Ziploc bags during the depression Bonnie. FFS, get your head on straight. That bothers me more than wasting the other half of an onion. Stop polluting the planet because of your own laziness and entitlement!

Don’t use paper plates and plastic cutlery. Don’t buy more Ziploc bags just because you can. Try to reuse things. Respect the planet for the rest of us.

Don’t preach religion to me if you’re going to blatantly disrespect the world your God has created.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

If that isn't a hoot, saying she wants her kids to be less wasteful. Practice what you preach Bonnie!! Your children learn from you, imagine how much less they will care knowing mom and dad used paper plates every day because their lazy asses couldn't be bothered to wash dishes. Too bad you missed learning from dad about not taking things for granted and not being wasteful. You seem to worship and uphold every thing your mother told you, but when it comes to something that matters for the future generations and planet, you take the easy way.

I wish these people would stop using "quarantine" in their talk and titles like it's something cute. If they have not been exposed, they aren't in quarantine anyways. Ruby and Kevin should be in quarantine since they traveled thru NY, but from what Bonnie and Joel share, they haven't been exposed.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:If that isn't a hoot, saying she wants her kids to be less wasteful. Practice what you preach Bonnie!! Your children learn from you, imagine how much less they will care knowing mom and dad used paper plates every day because their lazy asses couldn't be bothered to wash dishes. Too bad you missed learning from dad about not taking things for granted and not being wasteful. You seem to worship and uphold every thing your mother told you, but when it comes to something that matters for the future generations and planet, you take the easy way.

I wish these people would stop using "quarantine" in their talk and titles like it's something cute. If they have not been exposed, they aren't in quarantine anyways. Ruby and Kevin should be in quarantine since they traveled thru NY, but from what Bonnie and Joel share, they haven't been exposed.
I thought i read/heard somewhere that channels were getting any video mentioning the virus/quarantine etc demonitized (likely to slow the spread of misinformation and panic.) I know non-family channels I watch (Brandon Farris, Nile Wilson, Mama Dr Jones) are generally referring to it as “the thing we can’t talk about. Most of those videos also have a YT placed banner that links to a cite with factual information (maybe the CDC, I’ve never clicked on it to find out.)

I wonder if family channels don’t realize/know this and are going to be in for a surprise when payday comes.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:45 pm
Happy+Charlie wrote:If that isn't a hoot, saying she wants her kids to be less wasteful. Practice what you preach Bonnie!! Your children learn from you, imagine how much less they will care knowing mom and dad used paper plates every day because their lazy asses couldn't be bothered to wash dishes. Too bad you missed learning from dad about not taking things for granted and not being wasteful. You seem to worship and uphold every thing your mother told you, but when it comes to something that matters for the future generations and planet, you take the easy way.

I thought i read/heard somewhere that channels were getting any video mentioning the virus/quarantine etc demonitized (likely to slow the spread of misinformation and panic.) I know non-family channels I watch (Brandon Farris, Nile Wilson, Mama Dr Jones) are generally referring to it as “the thing we can’t talk about. Most of those videos also have a YT placed banner that links to a cite with factual information (maybe the CDC, I’ve never clicked on it to find out.)

I wonder if family channels don’t realize/know this and are going to be in for a surprise when payday comes.
I've heard it too, someone had posted a link to what the regulations were saying about it being used on YT. In that case, hopefully Bonnie's channel will get demonitized for it. Will teach her to misrepresent and jump on the wrong wagon for something she thinks is cute to say. I've seen others with titles, cooking during quarantine, schooling during quarantine, etc.

Bonnie in the event you read here,
Isolation is for someone infected, they are not to be around others, even family.

Shelter in place, which is what most of the country is experiencing, is you stay in your home until told it's safe to be out and about, hopefully preventing yourself from being exposed.

Quarantine is when you have possibly been exposed, and need to stay away from others, in this case, for 14 days to see if symptoms come out, if they do, then you go to isolation.

The celebrities do it too, like it's this big marketing scheme, something you really want to see because the word "quarantine" is part of. It's not a party, or holiday so putting it in the title like you would, Our Christmas Dinner, is tone deaf, people are dying and putting their lives on the line to help those that are sick.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:36 pm If that isn't a hoot, saying she wants her kids to be less wasteful. Practice what you preach Bonnie!! Your children learn from you, imagine how much less they will care knowing mom and dad used paper plates every day because their lazy asses couldn't be bothered to wash dishes. Too bad you missed learning from dad about not taking things for granted and not being wasteful. You seem to worship and uphold every thing your mother told you, but when it comes to something that matters for the future generations and planet, you take the easy way.

Speaking of which, I was watching April and Davey's vlog today and he has symptoms of the coronavirus. He's pretty sure he is positive but it didn't stop him from potentially infecting his family. Could Ruby and Kevin be next?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
Happy+Charlie wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:36 pm If that isn't a hoot, saying she wants her kids to be less wasteful. Practice what you preach Bonnie!! Your children learn from you, imagine how much less they will care knowing mom and dad used paper plates every day because their lazy asses couldn't be bothered to wash dishes. Too bad you missed learning from dad about not taking things for granted and not being wasteful. You seem to worship and uphold every thing your mother told you, but when it comes to something that matters for the future generations and planet, you take the easy way.

Speaking of which, I was watching April and Davey's vlog today and he has symptoms of the coronavirus. He's pretty sure he is positive but it didn't stop him from potentially infecting his family. Could Ruby and Kevin be next?
Someone in their thread was saying that their vlog is behind and that it's clickbait because Davey's Instagram doesn't have anything about it. I refuse to go look, because I just want to smack that smug grin off his face whenever I see it.
And clickbaiting the virus when you have an immune suppressed child, is just despicable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ugh Bonnie is so vain. She didn't even want to be shown in the video today because she wasn't wearing makeup (even though she looks better without the spider lashes). Great example to set for your kids... no wonder Olivia wants to wear makeup all the time :/
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:40 pm Someone in their thread was saying that their vlog is behind and that it's clickbait because Davey's Instagram doesn't have anything about it. I refuse to go look, because I just want to smack that smug grin off his face whenever I see it.
And clickbaiting the virus when you have an immune suppressed child, is just despicable.

YouTube seems to be allowing Coronavirus topics.
This is really unethical to show Davey's flu symptoms and they are getting some negative comments with their travels especially visiting NYC since it was known at that time there was an emerging pandemic. I agree, it could be a stunt by Davey, but highly irresponsible exposing their children after visiting a hotspot and international travel not to quarantine themselves for two weeks. Yes, having an immunosuppressed child would have most parents be extremely careful since she is in a high risk group. But when have seen some YouTubers ever consider putting their child ahead of their own needs? They deserve being criticized by viewers and at the sametime I hope none of them are ill.

YouTube profiting on a terrible pandemic with some content creators are uploading.

YouTube does recognize that there may be a need to adjust its policies on this issue. Its Creator Blog post goes on to say that:
"It's becoming clear this issue is now an ongoing and important part of everyday conversation, and we want to make sure news organizations and creators can continue producing quality videos in a sustainable way. In the days ahead, we will enable ads for content discussing the Coronavirus on a limited number of channels, including creators who accurately self-certify "and a range of news partners.”

https://vidiq.com/blog/post/coronavirus ... youtubers/
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's exactly the problem. These people have a platform. Kids listen to them, and for some reason, there's a group of adults who think Bonnie and Ellie are #parentinggoals. And they all need to be careful what information they are spreading. But they don't care, it seems. Some of them almost seem gleeful about it. "We don't have to scrounge for content!". And they don't seem to be thinking of the people who are watching and listening to the inaccurate information some of them are spreading.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

So they make their kids starve for a day?? They don’t even feed them enough in the first place.
Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

She has a very unhealthy relationship with food. Today she lies all over the place with her what I eat in a day, sponsored by the pork industry. That salad is what she would feed all six of them for dinner.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can her sponsored vlog today be any more fake? She broke out the good dishes for this, NO PAPER PLATES for this vlog. Her vlogs NEVER represent this kind of meal for her children, so, does this mean Bonnie eats well, and her kids have popcorn or 1/2 cup of oatmeal, or 1/2 cup of cereal (or, whatever else is scrounged up) for breakfast? Her representation of what I eat in a day, is as fake as her nails.

I would love to know what she defines as a "hearty dinner," perhaps soup with an extra tablespoon of chicken in it.

I wish these sponsors would get on the ball and start watching the people they have representing their product. She is the WORST person to be talking about eating healthy. Well, I guess since she is talking about herself, Bonnie probably does eat well (so does Joel), the kids, on the other hand, if banana bread and milk qualify as dinner, or a dish of roasted broccoli is a full meal, the Hoellein kids eat high on the hog.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She’s so full of shit. She doesn’t eat that. She eats door dash. I can’t wait for karma to catch up to her and all her lying bullshit.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am I wish these sponsors would get on the ball and start watching the people they have representing their product. She is the WORST person to be talking about eating healthy. Well, I guess since she is talking about herself, Bonnie probably does eat well (so does Joel), the kids, on the other hand, if banana bread and milk qualify as dinner, or a dish of roasted broccoli is a full meal, the Hoellein kids eat high on the hog.
I'm surprised the amount of money brand deals spend, they don't scrutinize these family channels more closely. In the previous pork brand sponsored vlog (Does CODY Have a Girlfriend) she told her viewers she doesn't eat meat. I remember commenting on this -> it was a stupid thing to say...
You can see a vast different in their approach with this brand deal compared to past one and they are now working hard to showcase their product. No longer do they take brand deals for granted is what I see. Brand deals are likely fewer than in the past and a significant source of income. I now look at their daily views, question Social Blade view numbers, since their numbers could include bot views.

14.629M 174.1% -> their channel views went up 174% in a month...really :-o
Another site says they are seeing 10,587,790 monthly views and I question this number too.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

So much for her BS about getting dressed/putting on makeup being good for morale. She was obviously dolling herself up to film the pork board add, as it was the same outfit. She probably changed into the bollie robe right after.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:
Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 am I wish these sponsors would get on the ball and start watching the people they have representing their product. She is the WORST person to be talking about eating healthy. Well, I guess since she is talking about herself, Bonnie probably does eat well (so does Joel), the kids, on the other hand, if banana bread and milk qualify as dinner, or a dish of roasted broccoli is a full meal, the Hoellein kids eat high on the hog.
I'm surprised the amount of money brand deals spend, they don't scrutinize these family channels more closely. In the previous pork brand sponsored vlog (Does CODY Have a Girlfriend) she told her viewers she doesn't eat meat. I remember commenting on this -> it was a stupid thing to say...
You can see a vast different in their approach with this brand deal compared to past one and they are now working hard to showcase their product. No longer do they take brand deals for granted is what I see. Brand deals are likely fewer than in the past and a significant source of income. I now look at their daily views, question Social Blade view numbers, since their numbers could include bot views.

14.629M 174.1% -> their channel views went up 174% in a month...really :-o
Another site says they are seeing 10,587,790 monthly views and I question this number too.
Jared buys views, so I have no doubt Joel does as well. That said, I’m sure views are up for most YTers since people are stuck at home. Views always go up in the summer when kids are out of school as well.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:31 am Jared buys views, so I have no doubt Joel does as well. That said, I’m sure views are up for most YTers since people are stuck at home. Views always go up in the summer when kids are out of school as well.
I assume YouTube has better means to determine views and pays out according to this number. I doubt companies who are advertising on YouTube want to pay for bot views. YouTubers can also buy likes too...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:15 am She’s so full of shit. She doesn’t eat that. She eats door dash. I can’t wait for karma to catch up to her and all her lying bullshit.
When's the last time she cooked a real meal like pork or chicken? You know if she did, she would be vlogging it. The best those kids get is a pot of soup made up of canned beans and anything else she finds in the cabinet. She should be embarrassed showing us that paid advertisement.
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

Not into the pork sponsor. Not into pork. The intermittent fasting would have been a good one all by itself!
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”