T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by yeahsureok »

charliema16 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:08 am
yeahsureok wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:04 am However, I’m sure come Mothers Day or your Birthday your husband will surprise you with another dog and Romeo who?
I agree with you, as I said previously they’ll have a new puppy within a week. To shit all over their new floors.

I can already hear her complaints about the puppy keeping them up all night. They don’t even let their kids out their rooms to pee at night, no way in hell are they getting up to let a puppy out. Ewww... I bet their house stinks.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by h 25 l »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am Agreed! She is copying Brittany by milking a death. Brittany did the same thing posting on her stories photos of her on the floor crying I just thought who really thinks of doing that in a time of sadness??!
She makes me sick. I am so sick of Ewwa. I refuse to watch her videos. Notice her views are even down. Cause nobody cares about her lame pregnancy (bless that child as he or she is coming into a neglectful family) Shoving Ewwa down our throats is annoying and Carter and ewwa. Tanner is the best kid so maybe post about him more. Otherwise nobody cares.
Yeah, except she's taking selfies of herself crying. She's pathetic.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:40 pm Oh good lord.

My sister died last week, and I wouldn't dream of taking sobbing selfies on social media.

She is just gross.
Oh sorry to hear about your sister. ❤️
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:28 am
BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am Agreed! She is copying Brittany by milking a death. Brittany did the same thing posting on her stories photos of her on the floor crying I just thought who really thinks of doing that in a time of sadness??!
She makes me sick. I am so sick of Ewwa. I refuse to watch her videos. Notice her views are even down. Cause nobody cares about her lame pregnancy (bless that child as he or she is coming into a neglectful family) Shoving Ewwa down our throats is annoying and Carter and ewwa. Tanner is the best kid so maybe post about him more. Otherwise nobody cares.
Yeah, except she's taking selfies of herself crying. She's pathetic.
It’s so embarrassing. If you’re honestly that depressed the last thing on your mind is taking a picture of yourself crying. Soooooo attention seeking. Soooo embarrassing
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Hold up they are burying him in the yard? That’s fine and all....... but she and Chris hate that house. we all know they want a bigger, better and newer home. So what happens when they decide to move? IMO they should get him cremated that’s what a majority of ppl do!. T.neverhappy will be house shopping as soon as she gives birth.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Losing a pet is awful. Losing a family member is awful. But, Tiffani has no one to blame for any negative comments that come her way but herself. As a 30+ yr old woman she still can’t get it together. Her maturity level is still at 15.

I’ve heard that she said multiple times “I’ll show them” who? you mean the people that made fun of you and ditched you because you were not what they wanted to deal with? No, you won’t show them. They didn’t care about you then.... and now.... my gosh you have royally embarrassed yourself and made yourself look like you need placed into a psychiatric hospital. No one is impressed. No one wants your life. No one wants internet strangers seeing their every move. No one is jealous. You continue to show the worst, not the best or even the better of yourself. You can’t help yourself. You don’t know when to stop. You aren’t capable of thinking before you speak. You lie so much you don’t even know what’s real and what’s fake. 🤷‍♀️
aleighjam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleighjam »

katie_A1 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 am Losing a pet is awful. Losing a family member is awful. But, Tiffani has no one to blame for any negative comments that come her way but herself. As a 30+ yr old woman she still can’t get it together. Her maturity level is still at 15.

I’ve heard that she said multiple times “I’ll show them” who? you mean the people that made fun of you and ditched you because you were not what they wanted to deal with? No, you won’t show them. They didn’t care about you then.... and now.... my gosh you have royally embarrassed yourself and made yourself look like you need placed into a psychiatric hospital. No one is impressed. No one wants your life. No one wants internet strangers seeing their every move. No one is jealous. You continue to show the worst, not the best or even the better of yourself. You can’t help yourself. You don’t know when to stop. You aren’t capable of thinking before you speak. You lie so much you don’t even know what’s real and what’s fake. 🤷‍♀️
👏 all of thissss!!!!!! ur right she can’t help herself. this nutjob is posting selfies with her dog for attention. crying on stories for attention. just stop ✋
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And FFS the dog was 9! It’s not like it was a puppy and this is total shock. You can’t tell me they haven’t realized Romeo is nearing the end stages of his life. She’s such a fucking whack job.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Will she be live streaming the death? Lololol
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:07 am Will she be live streaming the death? Lololol
Seriously!! Omg she’ll prob ask whoever puts the dog down to take a pic of them crying over the dogs dead body. Could you imagine... they’re trying to put the dog down and Tiff is asking if the camera angles are good.
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:33 am And FFS the dog was 9! It’s not like it was a puppy and this is total shock. You can’t tell me they haven’t realized Romeo is nearing the end stages of his life. She’s such a fucking whack job.
Yes! As nurse you'd think she would have saw signs something was wrong and took the dog to the vet a lot sooner. Instead she waited until the dog was on his death bed. Guess she spent too much money on fake hair and could not afford to properly take care of the dog. Those essential oils aren't exactly good for animals either.... just saying.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

It wouldn't be t.beaston if she would have jumped on the issue early on tho .. she loves the drama and the extremes. Unfortunate for the dog, but great for her views and engagement.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

If she said the reason they can’t operate is because the dog is too malnourished today survive the surgery, that means it likely would have been operable if she’d taken the dog in months ago when it first started throwing up. So not only is she posting attention seeking videos of herself sobbing, she’s doing so over a likely preventable death that is completely on her and Chris. It’s like someone who causes a car crash and then plays victim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

These 2 are dumb AF. They are home ALL THE TIME. how TF you dont notice something wrong with your dog?! Selfish entitled brats.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

fantasticamy wrote:Hold up they are burying him in the yard? That’s fine and all....... but she and Chris hate that house. we all know they want a bigger, better and newer home. So what happens when they decide to move? IMO they should get him cremated that’s what a majority of ppl do!. T.neverhappy will be house shopping as soon as she gives birth.
I was thinking that too about burying the dog. That poor dog is all I think about. Hes been throwing up all over the damn house for months on end we have heard about it for a while. Maybe the oils made it worse

candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

yeahsureok wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:04 am However, I’m sure come Mothers Day or your Birthday your husband will surprise you with another dog and Romeo who?
I agree with you, as I said previously they’ll have a new puppy within a week. To shit all over their new floors.

I can already hear her complaints about the puppy keeping them up all night. They don’t even let their kids out their rooms to pee at night, no way in hell are they getting up to let a puppy out. Ewww... I bet their house stinks.
They dont need anymore damn kids or animals.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

candycorn12 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:34 am
yeahsureok wrote:

They dont need anymore damn kids or animals.

Yeah but unfortunately they “need” content, so it’s inevitable and predictable it will happen.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Peppermint and tea tree oils are toxic to dogs, but she kept diffusing them, refusing to even discuss it.

Poor Rookie.

Look, I think the Beastons are negligent in so many ways - but my heart breaks for the dog.

No matter what, dogs just love us unconditionally. It's a shame when they don't get that level of devotion in return.

All these tears today? Sobbing IG stories? We all know it's for attention and view numbers, but it's also out of guilt.

They know they ignored the dog being sick for months.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:52 am Peppermint and tea tree oils are toxic to dogs, but she kept diffusing them, refusing to even discuss it.

Poor Rookie.

Look, I think the Beastons are negligent in so many ways - but my heart breaks for the dog.

No matter what, dogs just love us unconditionally. It's a shame when they don't get that level of devotion in return.

All these tears today? Sobbing IG stories? We all know it's for attention and view numbers, but it's also out of guilt.

They know they ignored the dog being sick for months.
Totally agree!!! It’s so sad. I think you’re right about them feeling guilt but then I wonder if she’s too much of a narcissist to even feel that. She’s made everything about the dog about her. I hope from now on the next time their kid has an ear infection or something small they just give the GD antibiotic... she needed a wake up call, it’s just so sad it was at the dogs expense. She was straight up losing it.

So sorry to hear about your sister 😢
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

And here she goesss!! Thank u to everyone that reached out to pay attention to me and say sorry (cuz she’s def keeping track of those that didn’t) and she started therapy cuz she’s not eating? lol ooook. Maybe stay in therApy to address more than just that cuz that’s the least of ur issues.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”